FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > The office window [True story]

The office window [True story]

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ames_Solo OP   Man  over a year ago

Birmingham

In a previous relationship, the girl I was with had an equally strong sexual appetite as me.

We went away for a few days in Barcelona. The hotel room was beautiful and had a shower that featured glass walls so you were always visible in the room when showering.

One Saturday morning, we returned to the room from having breakfast outside on the street.

Both in the mood, I frisked her with my fingertips across her arse before grabbing her by the waist. We kissed and suddenly got in the mood.

Our hotel window was opposite a corporate building. We noticed one guy working at his desk, alone, clearly doing a bit of weekend overtime.

"I've got an idea" said my girlfriend. She took me by the hand and led me to the window.

She looked in the direction of the guy until he noticed her.

"Stand behind me and take my clothes off" she said.

The man saw us both. Stopped what he was doing and continued to glance over.

She was wearing a summer dress.

My hands were running down her body. My cock pressed up against her arse.

Still maintaining eye contact I slid off the shoulder straps of her dress. Undone the zip from the back... Pulled down her dress and revealed her in just her pants.

Her hands up against the window, he saw her breasts in full view and black underwear.

I started looking at him. He was doing nothing. Just watching.

Her hands up against the window I started to play with her nipples from behind. I moved my hands down her smooth skin and slowly brought down her pants with my face up close against her.

I started to lick her out. She started to moan. Eyes still locked. I could tell by the sound of the moans that she was smiling and chuckling to herself. Knowing she was being naughty and treating this man to a view of her fully naked body.

There she was. Exposed. Naked. Between me and this office man who were both fully clothed.

I continued to lick her out. Feeling her arse muscles tense the more I did it.

"Fuck me" she said.

I undressed. My dick bounced out from my boxers. Already hard.

I lined it up between her lips. Teasing them with my cock, getting a feel for how wet she was. And I slowly moved in, bareback.

Now he sat forward.

My hands on her hips, holding firmly, I continued to fuck her. He was seeing everything now.

I was so hard from this. I really enjoyed watching him enjoying her. Knowing he was going to take this memory home with him tonight.

Her moans for louder. Hands still up against the window, she was mine to take and his to watch.

"He wishes his cock was mine" I thought.

We started to get sweaty and I remember the drips going down her spine.

I was so turned up by everything that was happening and her staring at him that I exploded inside of her.

She chuckled to herself before giving him a smile and walking to the bathroom.

I lay on the bed amazed by it.

Once she was in the bathroom I realised he was still there. I closed the blinds and we couldn't stop laughing about it.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *lderWiserNowMan  over a year ago

Kettrin

By *ocktoplaywithMan  over a year ago

Derby

By *tu_the_LeonMan  over a year ago

Somewhere called...

Horny.

Once, when living in Soho, on a hot summers evening, my girlfriend and I were extremely horny and started playing in our room. We decided to leave the curtains open and as she dropped to her knees we noticed some lads looking on from over the road, second floor of the local, I whispered to her that they were watching and as they were not shouting or being lewd she said she best show them something worth watching then.

She pulled her top off over her head and exposed her great breasts, moved me sideways on to the open window and pulled my shorts down leaving me stood naked with my cock standing hard and proud.

She then proceeded to give me what I can only begin to describe as a perfect example of cock worshipping. It went on for a good while, slurping, spitting, deep throat, mouth fucking, everything seemed to be going on.

To start off with, most of the eye contact was with me until I noticed it had drifted to them.

With that, then I couldn't stop making eye contact with them either. I told her they must wish they were in my spot which just encouraged her to show more. Eventually I couldn't hold any longer and shouted I'm about to cum, she took me deep as she could manage and took it in her throat, a first, before she started gagging and came up for air, last few spurts went straight on her chin and lips whilst she had dribbled some that she couldn't keep in her mouth down and over her breasts, she knelt there, rubbing it in briefly, licking her lips and smiled to the boys. They cheered which kind of killed it a bit and she got up and walked out of their view. Once cleaned up, I talked her into going over the road to the pub, was thinking things could get even better, but by the time we got there, the lads were nowhere to be seen.

By *ames_Solo OP   Man  over a year ago

Birmingham

Glad you liked!

» Add a new message to this topic