FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Helping a friend with her fantasy

Helping a friend with her fantasy

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ork_In_Progress! OP   Man  over a year ago

Castleford

Hey all, I’ve been colluding with a friend recently over helping her fulfil a fantasy!

I’m looking to host for her in a reverse gloryhole, I am currently planning one and will hopefully have it made in the next couple of weeks, I’m putting out feelers for now as she’s looking for a selection of guys to come over,fuck her and go.

The reason we are not looking to rush things is that with the fact she is going to go through with it she would like to go the whole way and have everyone leave a load in her! We know this is a risky situation which is why we’re giving it time.

The only stipulation will be that to take part you must provide a recent negative sexual health check! This is non negotiable and anyone that turns up without one will be refused entry (to both the gathering place and her) for now I will only be asking for a shortlist of names, you can inbox me directly and I will compile a shortlist.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ohnboy9Man  over a year ago

leominster

"Hey all, I’ve been colluding with a friend recently over helping her fulfil a fantasy!

I’m looking to host for her in a reverse gloryhole, I am currently planning one and will hopefully have it made in the next couple of weeks, I’m putting out feelers for now as she’s looking for a selection of guys to come over,fuck her and go.

The reason we are not looking to rush things is that with the fact she is going to go through with it she would like to go the whole way and have everyone leave a load in her! We know this is a risky situation which is why we’re giving it time.

The only stipulation will be that to take part you must provide a recent negative sexual health check! This is non negotiable and anyone that turns up without one will be refused entry (to both the gathering place and her) for now I will only be asking for a shortlist of names, you can inbox me directly and I will compile a shortlist."

Interested

By *69meMan  over a year ago

Cambridgeshire

If you need a cleaner, I'm interested

By *anexjxWoman  over a year ago

castleford

Sounds interesting xx

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Certainly interested