FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Revisiting ex gfs years later

Revisiting ex gfs years later

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Last year on FB an old flame contacted me asking had I just moved back to the area. Which I confirmed, she said if I wanted to ever catch up now would be a good time as she was separated and able to meet. Well if that wasn’t a sign to say I’m up for some fun I don’t know what is. We arranged to meet on a country lane near we live, honestly I thought it would just be a chat and for twenty minutes it was until I moved closer to M and she looked into my eyes and bit her lip. I laughed and said we don’t need to go any further if you’re not sure. Christ no she said I’ve not been held by a guy for over 3 years and kissed me. Tongues were exchanged and I moved my hand down her work scrubs to her knickers. Sliding them to one side to feel a smooth wet pussy. I stopped kissing and looked at M and asked if she wanted my fingers inside her and stroking her clit. She nodded and bit her lip again. No one has touched me there in over 3 years. Do you want me to make you orgasm, oh god yes please and kissed me again. I began working my fingers into her clit and pussy, she responded immediately and began moaning and calling out. “Oh fuck, oh fuck that’s so good”!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *teve invernessMan  over a year ago

inverness

Good start, I’m sure an ex on mine is on here

Who is she, my ex’s friend is on here lol

By *teve invernessMan  over a year ago

inverness

Someone local to me. Can’t say names etc lol

So with my fingers working M’s clit and pussy I asked why did you contact me, during gasps she said she thought it would be nice seeing me again but didn’t realise her urges would take over as she fumbled for my zip to expose my cock. She started feeling my cock and balls and remarked that I was much bigger than her soon to be ex husband. This was only going one way I thought and moved her down so she was face to face with my cock. M licked her lips and asked if my wife would mind. I replied well she isn’t here is she and she hardly ever sucks me. OMFG she was amazing and had my full attention from the start. Using her teeth on my shaft and expertly taking me all the way. She worked my cock for twenty minutes and I was in my element holding her in position to take my juices which she devoured. What a cock suck she gave.

Once she was finished sucking my cock I tasted my cum In her mouth and she shared it with me and giggled. It’s a long time since I’ve don’t that and you didn’t disappoint either. Was I ok she asked OMFG she was amazing! We arranged to meet at the same time every Wednesday from that day. It progressed to me fucking her over her drivers seat and on the back of her car. That was until we realised there was a cctv camera fixed on the location so we moved to Reynolds Park near where we both lived. We continued our fun there around the park and in the rose garden.

Our meetings continued in the local park at 4:30pm every Tuesday and Thursday. We would park up on the road and walk in together. Me in my suit and m in her hospital scrubs mmmm. We would find various quiet places and test them out each time. I would strip her naked and fondle her, finger fuck her, lick her and fuck her. We didn’t care who seen us or what they did whilst watching either.

M wanted more fun so we would get very naughty together and stay slightly later in the park and in a place where we could possibly be see by those walking dogs on the edge of the park. On one occasion M was naked and sucking my cock hard when a guy approached and started watching us h got his cock out and started to wank and I whispered to M a big guy was wanking over her. She stood up and he could see her gorgeous tits and pussy she licked her lips and blow him a kiss and called him over. She leaned against a tree fully exposed and told him to fuck her hard. He didn’t need telling twice he pounded her good. She moaned and pushed back against his groin taking his full length she was looking into my eyes and said thank you I’d have never done this when I was married to my husband but god I need this right now me and our random stranger spitroast her in the park. He cum hard inside her and without hesitation took his cock out and pressed it into her arse which she was taken aback and squealed as he filled her and started to build his rhythm again he had her tits cupped in his hand and was bent right over fucking her asre calling her a whore and a dirty slut as he fucked her. She asked for it harder and he gave it to her. When he was finished her turned her round and told her to clean his cock before he went home to his wife. M thanked his as he straightened himself and off he went into the evening. Till the next time you dirty pair he said and away he went.

By *uddle4uMan  over a year ago

Purbeck

By *cotty909Man  over a year ago

tranent

By *ick manMan  over a year ago

Longford

Good

By *af105Man  over a year ago

newtownards

We cleaned ourselves down and started to chat about the experience M had just had, she admitted that prior to seeing me again she had only had two lovers including her ex husband. She wanted more experiences sexually and we chatted about different things she might be up for. 3sum was high on the list, flirting and being picked up in a bar/hotel was up there too as was having a girl on girl experience. I suggested she took her time to think about it and if she wanted to I’d sort it for her.

By *acksmith22Man  over a year ago

cannock

Great story

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Hot story, reminds me of times with a friend a few years ago

» Add a new message to this topic