FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Her sensuous surprise.

Her sensuous surprise.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *weet.Palpitations OP   Man  over a year ago

ely

Jack and Gabrielle had been swinging for a while, and Gabrielle had mentioned that the thought of being used by multiple men ( including Jack) gave her butterflies at the thought.

Jack started his search for . after reading my profile he mailed me asking if I would be interested in helping him out.

After a few chats he agreed for me to organise a night of debauchery with Gabrielle as the centre of our attention.

So I booked a suite at the Parkgate Hotel in Cardiff and sent him the details.

He agreed and I contacted a couple who I had already had some fun with who I thought would be an excellent duo to join us.

After explaining what I had in mind they whole hearted agreed and it also meant that in the event that Jack and Gabrielle couldn't make it that the suite wouldn't go to waste.

The evening arrived and I checked in.

Around 6pm I got a text saying that Kim and Jason had arrived.

Luckily I had everything set up with condoms on the bedside tables,some various bottles of lube,a corded wand with an extension lead just in case,and a video camera on a tripod set discreetly in the corner behind a chair.

I texted them back to give them the room number and waited for the knock.

I was so anxious as I waited because they were both a very down to earth couple but once they got naked they both turned into some proper sensual and very horny fuckers.

I already had a semi just knowing that I would be seeing Kim again.

The knock came so I walked over and opened the door.kim stood there wearing a delicate flowing black evening dress with stiletto high heels. Her blonde hair tied on a French braid with lovely red lipstick and matching nails stepped in and gently kissed me on the cheek as she walked past.

" oh it's so good to see you again," she purred.

Jason stepped in and we shook hands.

" Going somewhere special ?"

I joked as I looked him up and down.

" Well you did say we would have dinner first." He replied as he laughed.

He walked into the room wearing a very well cut 3 peice suit,with a bright red tie, and patton leather shoes.

As I turned around Kim flashed me what she had on under her dress.

" oi you behave!"

I said I got an eyeful of the lower half of her superb slender body. Stockings, suspenders, and no panties.

" Just thought I'd tease you a bit....something to think about while we are eating later." She said as she clasped her hands together in front of her waist, straightened her arms which pressed her boobs together and swayed back and forth like an innocent little girl but with a devilish grin and Seductive look in her eye.

" have you stopped feeding her?" I laughed as I picked up my wallet and phone.

Jason laughed. " Yeah well we really did like what you have in mind for later if they turn up." He paused for a second." But if they don't show then we get to have round 2!"

I couldn't hide my smile as we walked to the elevator.

" I gotta admit that I've missed you both as well.that was an excellent night eh?"

Yes I thought to myself as we waited for the elevator to open.it was like as if we had know each other for years.

We got in the lift and the doors closed.

" aren't you going to at least give Kim a proper kiss?" Jadom asked as he stepped to the other side of the lift.

I threw my arms around her waist and pulled her to me.

The scent of her perfume filled my nostrils as our lips touched.

" damn you smell delicious."

As our tongues began thier twirling dance.

One hand slipped down to her still as good as I remembered peachy ass,as my other hand slid up her back to her neck as I stroked it gently just under her ear.

She moaned softly as our embrace was interrupted by the doors opening.

" oh fuck you just made me wet ." She whispered in my ear as she pulled away.

Oh yeah this was looking to because good night indeed.

As we sat down at the table to order our food my phone beeped.

I had requested a table against the back wall so that I could see nearly all of the tables,so when we sat down I chose the seat against the wall so that I could see when Jack and Gabrielle were ready to head up.

I opened my phone,the message read from Jack. " Hey we have just arrived. "

" we are about to order our food now. See you soon."

"Was that them?" Kim asked.

" Yeah they just got here so it's looking like we will all be having alot of fun tonight!" I said with a huge grin.

Jason smiled as the waiter came over and asked us what we wanted for dinner.

As the waiter walked away I could see Jack walking in with Gabrielle. She was hard to miss wearing a very sexy skin tight red midi dress with red stiletto shoes.her almost dark brown almost black hair also tied back in a French braid that stopped just below her neck.as she turned her back to take the seat I saw the zip that went up from her waist to the top of the dress.

Jack had pulled the seat out for like the gentleman he is and then sat down and scanned the room.

When our eyes met he smiled, then quickly had to start talking to excuse why he had smiled to Gabrielle.

Jack too was wearing a full 3 piece suit and looked very dapper.

We reminisced and chatted about all sorts for nearly an hour,as we sat there we ordered a bottle of champagne and enjoyed some gentle teasing.with Kim sat on the corner pf the table with Jason my opposite we both had a hand on one of her legs throughout the dinner.as did she to us at times.

I looked up and saw Jack get up and head out towards the main entrance and check in.

" right that's our que. " I said as we all got up.i walked over to say put this on my tab to the lady behind the desk as Jason interrupted me.

" I've got this,as you got the suite."

" oh,OK thank you very much!"

He just smiled at me as we all headed towards the lobby as Jack came walking back towards us, smiling.

Kim pressed the call button on the lift and we got in.

Like great big kids we were all Giddy with anticipation as I said.

" we have between 15 and 20 mins until they get up here."

" plenty of time for me to suck you both hard!!" Kim said in the most greedy voice I had ever heard her say.

" I'm already hard just knowing that the moment we get into that room I'm going to be helping Jason strip you naked!"

" you go ahead and unwrap her while I strip off."

" I don't need to be told twice!" I said as we all laughed in a seriously horny kind of way.

I opened the door and Kim nearly shoving me inside began fumbling with my trousers.

" oi you it's ladies first remember?"

Her laugh was infectious as she retorted. " I'm no fucking lady!!" As we all laughed as I grabbed her by the waist and set her on the bed.

"Stay" I said as I quickly rushed over to the video camera and started it going.

" oh fuck yeah I forgot about that ." She said as I walked back to the foot of the bed.

I reached down as I lifted her black dress up she raised her arms and off it fell onto the chair under the camera as I threw it that way.

" I'm ready!!!" She beamed as I stepped back to watch her breasts wiggling as she hopped off the bed and started to take off my trousers as I slipped off my jacket. My waist coat was off as my trousers fell to my ankles. I kicked them off and quickly ripped the buttons from my shirt as I flung it into the corner.

" oh you are eager." she said as she yanked down my boxers.

They hadn't even hit the floor by the time her greedy little mouth had locked her lips around my manhood and reached up to cup my balls.

" oh fuck I forgot just how good your mouth felt !!"

I stammered.

Jason stepped beside me,as she reached put for his cock with her free hand.

She swapped my cock for his as she now sucked his cock and stroking his shaft to make him hard.

" oh yeah I've definitely missed this."

Jason looked at me." We haven't played with anyone else since...so yeah we have both missed this too."

The smile on his face was awesome to see as his wife rather quickly sucked him hard.

After a few more minutes I could hear something or someone at the door.

I heard the magnetic lock and the door opened.

" right walk straight forward, yeah that's it keep going, keep going, and stop."

Jack had blindfolded Gabrielle.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *abriellajackCouple  over a year ago

Newport

this is VERY good.. we are intrigued about part 2... x

By *dward_TeagueMan  over a year ago

wolverhampton

Great start!

ely

As Gabrielle stood there we all looked her up and down for a brief moment. Her 5'11 slender body was accentuated even further as the stiletto high heels put her a 6'5.

And you know how high heels make a an already shapley set of legs look even sexier.

Jack took her arm to steady her. " kick off you heels will you."

She did as he asked as Kim walked up to her as I walked behind her and took a hold of the zip.

I tugged at it slowly as it unzipped the back of her dress,as Jack now the other side of the room looked over as he was undressing and said.

" this is your night Gabrielle, we are all here just for you. "

She gasped as she realised it wasn't Jack unzipping her dress.

" oh fuck." She had a little shudder shoot up her spine that made her pussy tingle as she felt herself getting wet.

As my hand reached the end of its journey south Kim took ahold of her midi dress by the shoulders and pulled it down her arms which exposed the red basque she was wearing underneath. As it slipped down over her hips all I could see was the back of the basque and then her utterly superb well tanned ass.kim now stood up as Gabrielle reached out for whoever was in front of her.

Her gasp which was very quickly followed by a yelp of joy as she realised it was another woman stood in front of her as her hands found Kim's bare breasts.

" we are having a 3 sum!!!"She exclaimed as I started to unhook her basque.

" erm not quite" John said as he walked over. " remember what I said before we entered the room....no cheating, no looking."

" oh but I really really want to see ." She said trying her luck.

I slapped her ass and said. " no peaking" as Jason slipped his hand inside the basque top as it had started to fall away as I unclasped it.kim leaned in and started kissing Gabrielle's neck as I tossed her basque into the corner.

Gabrielle had jumped slightly from the reasonable slap to her backside but quickly relaxed as Jason's hand slid through the gap and cupped her boob,squeezing her now hard nipple between his finger and thumb as he tugged it out.

She bit her lip as Kim had begun kissing her neck as Gabrielle's hands were now one on Kim's tit also playing with her nipple as Gabrielle reached out to Jason's torso. Again she gasped as her fingertips touched his bare 6 pack. Running her fingers up his torso and the muscles of his chest her hand shot down to his hard cock.

" mmmmmm yeah you've got a nice cock to go with that nice body."

Jason's deep voice returns the compliment.

" and your stunning body will look good on it too."

Gabrielle's legs trembled at the thought as her pussy suddenly caught fire with the heat of her first orgasm building.

I stepped forward and pressed my cock between her ass cheeks as I kissed the back of her neck and let my hands slide around her waist. My right hand went down as my left went up.my fingers found her nipple as I squeeze it.whilst my other hand found her navel then with one finger I sent it south. Wandering back and forth until it hit the top of her clit.

Her ass pushed back into my crotch as she let out a long low moan.

Mi finger brushed over the top of her clit as it slipped between her now juicy wet lips and I slipped it inside twirling it around for just a moment. I pulled it free from her sensuous pussy and put it between my lips and licked it clean.

" oh fuck yeah you taste sweet!"

I said.

" come sit on my face Gabrielle " Kim said as she grabbed a pillow and layed on the floor Jack and Jason helped Gabrielle to straddle Kim's eager and ready tongue.

I walked over and picked up the wand and placed it between Kim's inner thighs quickly I grabbed my tie and tied the head of the wand at one end and slipped the other end underneath kims suspender belt and the over the top as I pulled the head of the wand up until it sat right up against pussy.

I leaned down and quickly kissed her belly as I said

" enjoy "

I turned the wand on and set it to 2 and stepped back up next to Jack. By the time I had done all that Gabrielle had already started moaning from Kim's tongue exploring her rapidly increasing sensitivity around her pussy and clit.and Jason as he had her hand already in his hand gently guided it to his cock.

Gabrielle greedily opened her mouth and quite slowly began to swallow his cock.

Gabrielle reached up with both hands for Jack's cock just as I stepped next to him.

Being the gentleman he is he took her left hand and showed Gabrielle she had 3 cocks in which to play with, plus the woman she was being eaten from below her.

" ohhh fuck!!" She exclaimed with ecstasy as she quickly turned and locked her lips around my cock.

Now I had seen her give a blowjob in one of the videos they had on thier profile but oh my god I had no idea she would be able to make my cock feel like it was butter melting in her mouth good!!!"

" oh good god yeah that feels amazing!"

I stammered as her lips slowly enveloped my cocks shaft .

A few more devilish strokes of my cock with her sensational lips and tongue then she took Jack's cock into her mouth as she re grasped my cock with her hand and slowly stroked it as she did Jason's.

Her moans were slowly getting louder from Kim's tongue working feverishly under her.

Kim's own moans still muffled by Gabrielle pussy had started changing pitch.

I reached down and took the left tit to hand as my fingers caressed it and her nipple. Jason followed suite with her other nipple as Jack's hand slipped behind her neck.

Jack looked at me with a kind of I'm gonna read your mind look as he ponted at the condoms.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

By *ifunKA2022Couple  over a year ago

newcastle

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Great start

By *D123Man  over a year ago

Kings Heath and Estepona

Love the start!

By *exylilzWoman  over a year ago

Hertfordshire

Amazing so far

By *portbilly1976Man  over a year ago

manchester

By *ornynhappy23Man  over a year ago

renfrewshireish

great story so far.

ely

As I looked down at Gabrielle's body as she slowly sucked on Jack's cock I could see her abdomen fluttering as her orgasm began crashing out from her deepest depths. She twisted her head in a swirling motion on Jack's cock as her orgasmic waves spread out to her elbows and knees.

Kim's muffled shrieks of delight were at a crescendo as I stepped back behind Gabrielle and leant down to switch off the wand for a few minutes to give Kim a chance to catch her breath.i walked over and grabbed a condom, ripped it open and as I walked back rolled it down my length.

I knelt down behind Gabrielle's arse as she arched her back as one of my hands touched her hip.

She gasped again and pushed her ass out a bit as she bent her Lower back down.

It was weird straddling Kim's chest as my ass was millimetres from her tits as I guided my cock past Kim's tongue and into Gabrielle's extremely wet and very pulsating pussy.

Gabrielle instinctively dropped down and braced herself with her free hand as she swapped back to sucking Jason's cock as her free hand now stroked Jack's member.

She arched her back as I pushed my hips forward and began to thrust inch by inch my cock deeper with each stroke as her pussy gripped my cock and let go,gripped it again and let go.

Both hands on her hips now as I began to pull her hips onto my cock as I thrust it balls deep as my crotch smacked her ass and my balls got a tongue whip from Kim's hot wet mouth muscle.

Gabrielle's tits were now swaying wildly as my fingernails gently dug into her right breast as I reached ahead for her nipple as my left hand reached down for Kim's to give hers a tweaking.

Gabrielle cried out as she came so lovely and hard that she gushed down my balls and thighs as her sweet mess covered Kim's face with her hot juices.

Jason started groaning loudly as his orgasm built to its apex.

" oh fuck I'm gonna cum"

Gabrielle's hand left Jack's cock the moment she heard Jason's imminent release as she hooked her fingers around his girthy cock and sliding them down the shaft as her mouth followed wide open as her moans vibrating down his shaft was too much

He thrust his cock down her throat as his cock pulsated the first wave of his cum down her throat.

She nearly gags as his cock spurts its load into her very willing and greedy sweet mouth.

Her moans growing with each deposit of his seed onto her tongue. Now furiously stroking him to get every last drop of him.

" oh my god!!! Jason's deep voice exclaims as he pulled his now going limp cock from her lips as her tongue mops up some spillage from her bottom lip.

" oh yeah that's my girl." Jack says with a proud smile.as Gabrielle flicks back to sucking on Jack's cock without hesitation.

" oh god that's so fucking hot ." I said as I could now feel that urge building.

Jack nods as Jason smiles in disbelief.

" oh fuck here I cum"

I murmured as I again took ahold of Gabrielle's hip with one hand as my fingertips squeezed her nipple hard with my other hand,as my cock filled the condom as I groaned loudly thrust after thrust.

I leaned back as the final few thrusts of cum spat out.

Gabrielle began rocking her hips on my cock as I was about to pull out.

" oh fuck that feels good but I don't want to burst this condom." As I pulled my still fairly hard cock.more than enough to keep fucking but...I know from previous experience that the condoms usually break.

She whimpers with a disappointed tone as I ripped off the condom and tossed it in the bin as I watched Jack take his wife from behind.

I walked over and knelt down in front of Gabrielle's head again as I reached down and touched her neck.she reached up and felt my hand then up my arm.down my chest and found my still hard cock.

" oh yeah you have stamina !" Jack looked over and nodded as he smiled.

Jason laughed." I still don't know how you can do that!!"

" I dunno you look pretty hard to me!" I said as Gabrielle's hand was stroking him.

Her nimble tongue soon spun its Web of saliva over my cock as she cleaned off my used cock with her Seductive mouth.

I watched as Jack leaned back and hit the on button on the wand and flicked the setting to 4...Kim's abdomen and hips suddenly started writhing around as her orgasm exploded.

With Gabrielle's legs pinning her arms down she had no choice but to experience her first properly over sensitive sensations that spread out from her very loins down her inner thighs through her knees and made her ankles tingling as well as the surges of heat spreading up her body towards her shoulders.

" ohhhh .......noooooo.....yeahhh....fuckkkk meeeeee!!"

Kim cried out.jack smiled at Kim's moans and nodded to me towards her.

Jack pulled out from behind his wife and stood up.then helped her to stand up from off of Kim's very wet cum face. " Jason would you sit here?" as he pointed to the edge of the bed. As Jason sat down Jack tossed him a condom as he guided Gabrielle's hips towards Jason's lap.

Gabrielle was reaching out ahead of her as Jack guided her to Jason's lap.she found his knees and quickly climbed up onto his lap just as he rolled the condom down his cock.jack now walked slowly over to the bedside table as he watched Gabrielle's slender frame lift up as Jason positioned his cock below her achingly pulsating pussy. Her gentle moan and gasp as she was being stretched by Jason's girth.

" oh fuck you fill me up!!" She gasped and whimpered as her hips rode up and down on his mammoth thick cock.

Jack now stepped up behind his wife and squirted some lube over his cock and fingers as he spread it all over his manhood. Then slowly rubbing his fingers on her ass crack as he gently finger fucked her ass to warm her up as she rode Jason's cock.

" oh yeah baby fuck my arse " she purred as Jack's fingers pumped her as as he smeared lube inside her rear passage.

Jason was now sucking on the peirced nipple Gabrielle had done while caressing her other boob.

While all that was going on I bent down to untie the wand from Kim's waist and helped her up to the bed. As she lay back I lifted her legs and put her knees up to my shoulders as I reached over to the bed side tables.as I leaned over I felt Kim take my cock and she thrust her hips up as she pulled me down to her pussy.

I held a condom in my hand for her to see as she shook her head and pulled at my hips as she again thrust her pussy forward onto my cock with a greedy want in her eyes that I just couldn't refuse.

I mean we did have previous memories and we all tested clean so I gave in to her wants.

as I took ahold of her upper thighs and pulled her to the edge of the bed whilst I slowly slid my now twitching cock in as her warm wetness covered my cock with a delicate grip of her pussy as I watched her biting her bottom lips as her fingernails started to dig into my forearms. By the time I got my cock deep enough to feel her crotch rubbing against mine I was already fucking close to cumming again.

Her abdomen was now in convulsions as my cock slowly rubbing against her g spot while my pelvic floor rubbed against her clit as my hips rocked back and forth.

Oh fuck she is hot.

" wait...don't you cum yet " I said to her.

Gabrielle's moans suddenly got louder the instant I said that.as did Kim's moans.

" don't make me do it!" I said as I looked down at Kim as her eyes nearly shut as you could quite clearly see she was about to cum hard." Right I said don't cum!"

I said in a stern voice as I swung her leg over and lay her on her side with my cock still firmly planted in her pussy.

I raised my hand and slapped her arse.then plunged my cock deeply into her then slowly pulled out.

" hold it...don't cum yet...stop just relax."

She looked up at me as her body shivered.i could feel her pussy as it repeatedly clamped down on my cock.slapped her arse again as I plunged my cock so very deeply again.her pussy was now purring quite vigorously as I looked at her." Do you want to cum?"

She nodded.

" I can't hear a nod"

" yeah"

" Yeah what?"

" Yeah I want to cum."

" say it like you mean it."

With her most Seductive voice she says

" oh yeah I want you to make me cum hard...right now!!"

With her laying on her side I placed on hand in between her thighs with my thumb resting on her clit as I reached up and grabbed ahold of her French braid as I fucked her sideways in long full filling strokes that made my crotch slap her ass with a squelch as her gushing cunt sprayed us both as I pounded away into her.

Listening to her squealing with ecstasy as her eyes rolled back and her tits flailing around finished me off as I emptied my balls into her.

By *j and c 2Couple  over a year ago

mullingar

By *lymouth nice guyMan  over a year ago

Plymouth

ely

As I stood there with my cock feeling Kim's pussy orgasming around my my spent manhood, I looked over to see Jack push Gabrielle's shoulders down onto Jason's chest as Jason now layed back.

Her whimpering moans grew as her anticipation of Jack's cock entering her arse got closer.

Jack looked over to me as I watched his hand guide the tip of his cock down as he said.

" are you ready for me?"

Her sultry reply was intense as she said. " oh yeah fuck my ass hard." As Jack stood there behind his beautiful wife he reached forward and grabbed a fist full of her braided hair and as he rocked his hips forward shoving his cock into her sexy little ass he pulled her back by her hair so that her head was raised up off Jason's chest.

I couldn't resist the opportunity to feel her lips around my cock so I pulled out of Kim's still quivering tight pussy and climbed onto the bed.

Jack's grin was huge as I now stood over Jason's torso as Jack pulled Gabrielle's head high enough to let me fill her mouth with my semi hard cock.

I reached out and placed my hand on her cheek as I placed my cock to her lips.

She opened her greedy red lips as her tongue came out to find my cum covered helmet as I pushed my hips forward. Her tongue lapping around it's head as she sucked Kim's and my juices into her warm wet mouth as her moans and whimpers began to be muffled.

I felt Kim's breasts pressing against my lower back as I heard the wand start up as she reached around my thighs and began buzzing the wand onto Gabrielle's pierced nipple.

I looked back and down as she sat on Jason's smiling Face. Her free hand now reaches under my thighs and cups my balls as she rides her husbands mouth and caresses my balls.

" oh fuck " I stammered as Jack's tempo ramped up and in turn Gabrielle's body had started ricking forward and back as she fucked the 3 of us.

As Jack's hips were now thrusting his cock balls deep into his Seductive wife she was rocking back down onto both him and Jason's cock with just as much vigour. With Jack holding her head up by her braid, she braced herself on my thighs as her mouth now open as wide as she could on her forward rocking motion took my cock sliding across her tongue and into her throat as her panting and moaning had caused me to regain my full girth and length.

" oh god this is incredible!!" I said as my hips were now thrusting in time with Jack's thrusts as his wife's body was being completely filled by all three of us.

Jack reared his head back as he grunted loudly.

" uhhhh fuck yeah!" He said as his cock shot its load within her.

Her gargled moans spiked as Jason within seconds too groaned like fuck as his muffled cry rang out as he too emptied himself into her.

Jack let go of Gabrielle's hair and slowly pulled his now spent cock from her as he motions me to take his place.

Oh fucking hell I thought as I climbed off the bed and stepped around behind her.I watched as Jack headed to the bathroom to clean off his cock as I rolled another condom down my cock and pushed mine inside her incredibly tight hole.

As I got my head in I could feel Jason's cock as it rubbed past mine.he moaned even louder as his sensitive spent cock now had my hard cock slipping up and next to it." Jason loudly said " Holy fuck!"

As I looked down expecting to see my cock in her ass I could see her chocolate starfish as it spasmed manically.

I had pushed my cock into her soaking wet pussy by mistake and now we were both fucking her pussy absolutely stretching it as Jason's spent cock began to grow again.

Her moans now turned into a scream as her achingly tight pussy was accepting both of our cocks as I pumped my hips further into her.

Within a few more thrusts I was balls deep and slapping my balls against Jason's as Gabrielle gasped and writhed in-between us.

" ohhhhh yeahhhggh......ohhhhh myyyy goodddddd !!! " Gabrielle screamed as she came so hard she gushed onto Jason's lap with a torrent of her hot wet juices.

I reached down and slipped my thumb up her ass as I pumped her from behind to feel her ass gripping it like a vice as more waves of her orgasm crashed throughout her slender sensuous body. Her chest now heaving as she could barely catch her breath as Kim's wanding still buzzed her nipples she plunged it between Jason's and Gabrielle's crotch.

" ooooooohhhhhhh fuuuucckkkkkiinggggg heellllllll!!!!!" Gabrielle shrieks as her body suddenly had convulsions that took over her every ability to hold herself up or move as the ecstasy of her orgasm washed over her.jack appeared as he helped hold her up. Somehow she opened her mouth and found his cock.

Holy fucking shit this woman knows how to fuck.

ely

Gabrielle's hand reached back and dug her nails into my hip as she pulled me into her.

I slapped her ass as my hips began thrusting once more.

I could feel Jason as he raised his hips up and fucked her from below.

Both of our groins squelching as our balls slapped her now swollen pussy lips.

I could hear her gluck gluck glucking moan as Jack was now rampant as he fucked her face.

Suddenly he pulls his cock from her mouth as he sprays his cum from his cock all over her face and tits.

She sits up to allow the shower to spray her with an open mouth and tongue sticking out to catch what she can.

Kim dives in and started licking her tits clean as Gabrielle's hands smeared his hot cum all over her face as she licked her fingers.

I pulled out of her pussy and yanked off my condom as I got back up onto the bed. Jack helped her off of Jason's cock and she layed back on the bed breathing heavily from her rigorous workout.

She slowly calmed down and slipped her fingers inside herself..

As her other hand played and tweaks her nipple.

Jason had pulled his condom off now as Kim was sucking his cock, whilst giving Jack a hand job.

And as Gabrielle had swapped cocks so did she greedily take Jack's into her mouth,as her fingers rolled his balls in her palm.

His hands slid up her shoulders to her French braid as he pulled her face from his cock and pushed it towards Jason's again.

He looked over to me. " let her see who just fucked her senseless."

So I reached over and pulled off her blindfold.

Looking into her deep brown eyes I could see she wanted more.

Gabrielle rolled over and sat up. Looking me in the eye then down to my cock as she reached out for it.

I stood up as she slipped my cock between her lips as she looked up into my eyes and pulled my cock straight out as she bent Forward and derpthroated me whilst looking up at me.

" oh fuck yeah your so hot. "

" cover me!!! Cum for me!!! I want to see you cum!!!"

Hands on hips I let her suck my cock as Jason stepped over next to me as he wanked his cock in front of her face. She took my cock in hand as she now sucked Jason's girth.

Within seconds he grunted as she sat back eyes wide open to see Jason's cock twitching as he shot his spunk over her face.

The smile on her face was mesmerising as she purred like a kitten as he showered her in his hot mess.

Giddy with joy she lapped it up as her hand still stroking my aching cock began to twitch.

She looked back up to me as her mouth opened as if she read my mind and plunged my cock down her throat one last time.

As she pulled her mouth from my cock it exploded sending waves of my pearly white seed across her nose,lips, and down her breasts as it dripped off her cheek.

I let out an almight groan as I watched my mess landing all over her stunning smiling face as her tongue desperately tried to catch what it could.. wanking us both she quickly began cleaning out cock of our mess as she whimpered with joy.

" oh yeah you both are very hot!" She exclaimed as she rolled over and lay next to Jack.

We spent the next 30 or 40 minutes talking about what just happened, reliving every moment from Gabrielle's point of view as she told us how it felt.

Jack looked at us and said. I think we need a shower then heading off.

Gabrielle said yeah a shower sounds good as she winked at me.

" um would you mind if I joined you in the shower Gabrielle ?"

She smiled and held out her hand as we disappeared into the bathroom.

She turned on the water as I stepped inside the shower. I squeezed some shower gel onto her back as she pushed her ass back into me.

" oh god I'd love to fuck your ass right now" I said without realising I'd actually said it.

She bent Forward and said " oh fuck yeah!"

I guided my cock as she pulled her ass open for me.with the water cascading down onto us as I pressed my throbbing cock into her ass as she bucked and moaned.

Jack stuck his head in the cubicle.

"Don't take too long we gotta go soon."

As Gabrielle held onto the handrail on the far wall I slowly at first with long gentle strokes fucked her ass until I could feel her start to pulsate around my shaft.

I reached around and thrust my fingers into her pussy as my palm slapped her clit.

" oh yeah that's it fuck me harder!!"

I didn't need any more encouraging as my hips thrust as hard as I could as my hand feverishly finger fucked her glorious pussy. I grabbed her breast and squeezed hard as I pulled on it to give my hips and even better leverage to thrust into her ass with.

" Oh my god yes...yesss I'm cumming!! " She shouted.

Within moments my own orgasm bubbled up as my balls tingled and erupted deep within her shapely ass,which was now bucking underneath me as she thrust it back into my cock.

" yessss" I moaned as my balls emptied .

I slumped onto her back as my orgasm subsided. " oh my god thank you." I said quietly.

Her voice was sweet in tone and full of a sensuality that is rarely heard." No ....thank you for giving me so many happy feelings."

She leaned back as her hand reached up for me.she spun around and we kissed . A deep long lingering kiss standing there under the waterfall. As our hands wandering all over our spent bodies sending sparks of ecstasy through each other.

Jack walked back in,and stepped into the shower. "Right, let's get showered and dressed ."

I stepped out and heated back into the room as they showered.

In what seemed like the blink of an eye, they were both dressed and saying goodbye.

" it's been an absolute pleasure to meet you all." As Jack kissed Kim, then shook both mine and Jason's hands.

" Yes, it has been a wonderful night. Thank you so very much for spoiling me tonight." Gabrielle said as she kissed Jason, then Kim, and finally me.

" it was our absolute pleasure, and thanks for the invitation. " Jason replied with Kim nodding in agreement.

" Have a safe drive home, and thank you for this opportunity to spend an evening with you both."I said as they walked out the door.

I turned to Jason and Kim.

" it looks like it's just us now."

Kim raised her hand and fingered for me to come over to the bed.

But that's a story for another time.

By *lymouth nice guyMan  over a year ago

Plymouth

Brilliant..

Can't wait for next instalment

By *uriousguy35Man  over a year ago

manchester

Incredibly hot story!

By *ust MikeMan  over a year ago