FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > True story of ex with friend

True story of ex with friend

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ale1974 OP   Man  over a year ago

visiting

Not great at these things but here goes

A few years back myself & my ex wife used to fantasise about involving others in the be_room

Each time we discussed this it would end up with us having amazing sex, this often involved webcam fun on a site we used to be members of, i think it was called swing2us? Where we would get chatting to guys so she could eventually show off on cam as we had sex

The wife was around 5”11 with blond wavy hair, great tits & a pussy to die for

When ever she had someone looking at her body it sent her wild, one evening when driving home i pulled into a known dogging area & teased her saying we were going to have sex in front of a live audience & maybe let a few join in.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Sounds very sexy

By *hynot3Man  over a year ago

Middlesbrough

visiting

She was adamant nothing was going to happen between us in this carpark & demanded we leave quickly, i refused to leave but agreed nothing would

Happen but we could maybe see if anyone wlse was playing.

After around 10 minutes a few guys were getting brave & looking in as they walked past, this had the affect i hoped it would & she relaxed & decided we could recline the seats but no sex was going to happen & certainly no one else was going to be joining in, when a guy outside the car got brave & got his hard cock out she forgot the rules & started playing with my cock

All the time more & more guys gathered around the car, once she seen all the guys she decided to give them a quick show by removing her jeans & climbing on my cock, as she was riding me i pulled her top up to reveal her tits

Seeing all the guys wanking over her was too much & she cum very quickly, i cum inside her & we got dressed & left

This was a discussion point for weeks & as we had gone that bit further showing off in person rather than over webcam the want to live out the MMF had grown into a constant talking point

But i didn't think it would go beyond a talking point until …..

visiting

Weeks after the dogging adventure, we had a night out planned in our local town with a group of friends, during the day of the night we were going out i started to tease her saying i had arranged a threesome for later that night, this teasing went on all afternoon until we were both so turned on by the thought of it we ended up in bed for most of the afternoon

I though that had sorted us both out so we could go out have a good night then home at a reasonable hour for bed, but my wife had other ideas

By *andshappyCouple  over a year ago

winsford

??

By *oodymonsterMan  over a year ago

Near Shrewsbury

[Removed by poster at 24/07/23 16:53:24]

By *oodymonsterMan  over a year ago

Near Shrewsbury

By *he Senior ServiceMan  over a year ago

Doncaster

More please

visiting

During the early part of the night the my wife had been fairly quiet & i assumed she was tired, by around 9pm she seemed to have perked up & kept trying to tease me with the i have no knickers on story, because the skirt she had on was quite revealing i just laughed this off, after a few more drinks she called me over & said i had to watch my friends face in a minute.

After around 10 minutes she gave a wink & i knew then i had to watch my friends face, wondering what she was about to do i kept looking in the direction of my friend that was sat opposite my wife & could tell by the look on his face something had happened i just didn't know what

My wife then turned away from everyone & guided my hand up her skirt to reveal a very wet pussy & she told me at this point she had flashed my mate a few times & asked if the opportunity arose in the pub could she ask our friend to touch her as well, i agreed as long as i could see it as well & no one else realised what she was doing, as the night went on we found ourselves splitting into smaller groups, we ended up on a small table with 4 others one being the friend she had flashed too

The wife whispered to me that she was going to try & get his hand under the table & guide it to her pussy, he pulled back a few times & looked over to me so i gave him a discreet nod

I could then tell by the wife's face his hand was touching her, it only lasted a short while, when i went to the toilet our friend followed me & started laughing asking what we were up to, i said it was just the drink & it was something she liked doing teasing guys but it never goes any further

We laughed it off & returned to the table, the wife then asked what was said so i told her he couldn't believe his luck as he always fancied you, so i invited him to ours later to fuck you

She gave a nervous laugh & told me not to be so stupid

By *duk70Man  over a year ago

langley

By *rgar27Man  over a year ago

Bognor Regis

By *andy IanMan  over a year ago

cheshire/Preston

Hope you get your plan completed

By *race_cpl6665Couple  over a year ago

Solihull

Hope you got to see her getting fucked

visiting

After a few hours i told her my comment about what was said wasn't true & told her the truth that he was laughing asking what we were up to & i told him you like to tease.

Her face looked a mixture of relief & disappointment when she found out the truth.

Later in the evening when we were looking at ways to get home i approached our friend & said why don't you make your excuses from the rest of the group & head to ours for a drink, i told him the wife will probably go up to bed but he could have a drink & stay the night to carry the night on

I never told the wife the plan so when we pulled up

In the taxi & our friend was already on the doorstep she was surprised & asked what was going on & looked a little pissed off

When we got in the wife got our friend a drink & made her excuses & went up to bed, after around 20 minutes i heard her coming back downstairs & thought we must of been too loud & was expecting a bollocking

In fact she was the opposite she stood in the doorway in her dressing gown & said she had made the spare bed up for our friend, but then joked unless you want to get in with us & laughed

Our friend looked a little stunned but come straight back with ill climb in with you guys then, the wife went bright red as i think she was joking but now didn't know what to say

After a few awkward moments, the friend said don't worry im only joking, after a few seconds the wife sheepishly said no its fine you can get in with us, i will be asleep in minutes anyway laughed & walked back up the stairs

I said to our friend if you want to get in with us thats fine, but lets go up now while she is awake & gave him a knowing look

By *opman1111Man  over a year ago

belfast

More

By *lderWiserNowMan  over a year ago

Kettrin

By *ig daddy 1969Man  over a year ago

manchester

By *ohnny4playMan  over a year ago

Kinross

Excellent tale

visiting

With that we both headed upstairs when we entered the be_room the wife was already in bed but still had her dressing gown on, i climbed in naked & our friend climbed in the other side keeping his boxers on, with a man either side the wife looked very sheepish & cuddled up to me, when i said you normally sleep naked she looked embarrassed & said she cant if we are sharing the bed our friend looked up & said i normally sleep naked as well but didn't think i should tonight laughing

This broke the ice a little & i apologised for just getting naked & said i am fine if you want to all sleep naked as you normally would hoping the wife would follow my lead & take off her gown, instead our friend asked if he could sleep naked as he found it more comfortable

So now the wife had 2 naked men in bed with her & didn't look as confident as she was earlier in the night when flashing our friend, i started to kiss her & at first she resisted but then seemed to lose all her inhibitions & seemed to forget we had company

Within minutes she looked at our friend & asked if he minded her getting naked to sleep, he looked a little taken back but instantly replied im fine with that but if you get to close you might feel something poking in your back

This seemed to spur the wife on & the gown come off making sure our friend had a good view of her naked body, she started playing with me as our friend watched on, i could see he had started to play with himself by the movements under the covers so i whispered to the wife maybe she should share the attention, she didn't need telling twice she looked over to him & invited him to come closer before taking his cock in her hand, as she was playing with him i was playing with her pussy that was by now soaking wet as she was moaning with pleasure

He looked nervous to start but once she invited him to explore her with his hands & i had given him a nod of approval his nerves seemed to go

After a lot of foreplay involving us all, the wife climbed on top of me as our friend lay next to us, after around 5 minutes i was close to cumming so lifted the wife off & placed her towards our friend & whispered to her not to hold back to do what she wanted & I'm fine with it all

Our friend was solid at this point & the wife asked him if he had a condom, he said he did but it was downstairs in his coat so off he went off to get it

At this point the wife asked if I'm ok with her having sex with our friend, of course i was ok i was more turned on than anyone at this point as he come back in the room the wife sat patiently waiting for him to put the condom on all the time looking at me with the biggest smile ive ever seen on her

He led back & she lowered herself onto him letting out a large sigh as he fully entered her, she slowly built up a rhythm as he played with her tits & i looked on

It wasnt long before the wife was close to cumming & slowed down saying she didn't want the night to end yet, she climbed off him & removed the condom so she could suck him while asking me to take her from behind i didn't need asking twice, once i built up a rhythm she was struggling to concentrate on sucking him so i suggested we both try to enter her & all cum at the same time

The only issue with this us our friend had already used his one condom, this didn't bother the wife when he said he had no more she didn't hesitate & lowered herself onto his bare cock, then invited me to come up behind her, i admired the view of his cock in her for a few minutes before pushing my cock against her already full pussy & waiting for her to adjust herself to allow me to enter as well as i pushed my cock into her it felt so tight & she moaned so loud that it sounded like she was instantly cumming

It wasn't long before our friend was breathing very heavy & saying he was going to cum, instead of climbing off him the wife pushed down harder keeping us both inside her as he cum derp within her followed by the wife cumming & almost screaming & then i followed

All three of us lay there silent getting our breath back, our friend stayed the night & in the morning all three of us cuddled up & agreed it was a good night

Hope you enjoyed this it was the first of many great sharing situations we had with both friends & strangers

By *_new_memberMan  over a year ago

Tewkesbury

Can't wait to hear more

[Removed by poster at 24/07/23 22:29:56]

Great story loved reading it, looking forward to more !

By *ohnny4playMan  over a year ago

Kinross

Wow great dvp - I for one would love to hear of more experiences

By *arker101300Man  over a year ago

liverpool

That’s a very sexy story, please keep them coming

By *rmrshorny2Couple  over a year ago

Seaside

Brilliant

By *portbilly1976Man  over a year ago

manchester

More please!

By *xhibcoupleausCouple  over a year ago

sydney

Great story

By *rooMan  over a year ago

Nottinghamshire

Mm hot story

By *ADSPARKY200Man  over a year ago

Watford

Great story

By *oee25Man  over a year ago

Huddersfield

By *cotty909Man  over a year ago

tranent

By *exchapMan  over a year ago

wexford

What a hot story

By *ayarMan  over a year ago

Wirral

Great story

Well written

Love to read some more of your adventures

By *iscoman7771000Man  over a year ago

birmingham

Great story

Hope there is a repeat to this

By *xyBs2022Couple  over a year ago

Lancs

Fantastic story well told and one we’ve been lucky enough to have similar and hopefully to experience again xx

By *andy IanMan  over a year ago

cheshire/Preston

Thanks for sharing with us I enjoyed reading that

» Add a new message to this topic