FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Married Lover - 2nd meet

Married Lover - 2nd meet

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ncutswan OP   Man  over a year ago

Ipswich now

For those who haven’t read the first instalment, I suggest you do!

So P and I parted ways and agreed it was prob going to be a once a quarter thing, “all about the sex” when she needed a release etc.

However P wanted me to actually make love to her as well as just use her again, so somehow we arrange to meet again the following week, pick her up at the place I dropped her off, go to “our spot” and have some fun!! A week! Not a month, or a quarter , one whole week. But it’s her who’s taking the risk, I’m just enjoying myself !

So once again off I go, down the motorways and A roads to the pub near her place, I’m early, giver her a call, text back: gimmie 10……. She rocks up in cycling gear, all Lycra and beads of sweat on her forehead, sexy as fuck in my opinion. Bundle her bike in the back of my car and away we go, down country lanes to the woodlands of before. This time there’s a few walkers and joggers , but we hold hands down the track and when no one’s around, slide into the undergrowth, blanket and provisions at the ready……

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *rdiscreet327Man  over a year ago

Nottinghamshire

Glad this is back for part 2!

By *j and c 2Couple  over a year ago

mullingar

By *ocktoplaywithMan  over a year ago

Derby

By *ncutswan OP   Man  over a year ago

Ipswich now

Married lover now says she wants next meet to be watched…….. if around Colchester area… pm me

» Add a new message to this topic