FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Lucky 13

Lucky 13

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Lucy was thought her life was over at 26 her husband of 3 years had left her for another woman ,she couldn't understand it she thought there love life was good there had moves into a beautiful house with no money worries They enjoyed holidays abroad and there careers where flying they had been starting trying 4 a baby so she was really confused why he'd left her.

Several months later the house was sold and her new flat was going through so now seemed a good time 4 a girls holiday with her bestie ebony.

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

The girls where a week in to there holiday and having a great time in the Greek sunshine ,ebony who had always been a bit of a slut had already slept with a Greek waiter called koalas and given a taxi driver a blow job she had been getting lots of attention by going topless any chance she got .

Then one evening in the bar with the wine flowing she asked Lucy the qustion she had been waiting 4 so Lucy r u over pete ,Lucy shrugged it still hurts but I guess the time to move on has arrived ebony looked around the bar kostas is nice Lucy giggled I'm not having your castoffs ebony nodded and laughed fair enough what about Tino he's only young but very cute ,Lucy smiled nooo I'm not going Greek, ok sighed ebony as she looked at a stag party there English about our age Lucy shook her head I'm not into holiday romance ,ebony got up OK hun bur your missing some fun but I tell u girl your going topless tomorrow, Lucy smiled ok ,the 2 friends smiled at each other as ebony called tino darling top me up and the Greek stud smiled knowing wot she ment .

With Lucy alone a unknown Greek approach her but she had soon politely sent him away then from behind her came a educated English voice she turned to look into the blue eyes of Darren he was from the stag party,suddenly she was flustered sorry pardon ,I said you look sad he repeated ,she smiled oh im fine ,would u mind if I join u the guys are of to a strip joint ,so rnt u going Lucy asked ,its not me smiled the young man ....and so it started.

Lucy and Darren chatted about everything he seemed really nice and he listened at how her ex had fled there marriage just making a comment at how stupid he must be suddenly there convsation was interrupted by ebony dragging young tino across the bar floor give me half hour hun she announced she dragged the young Greek through the hotel doors ,Darren smiled a friend of yours he giggled,yes the best since school but shesa bit free with her body laughed Lucy oh remarked Darren so she's single nope she engaged replied Lucy.

Darren stayed with Lucy till ebony returned acting the real gentleman then announced its been a pleasure Lucy I hope to see you again yes Darren it has been and thank u 4 your company ,ebony whispered no holiday romance my arse,aha shut up he a nice guy replied Lucy.

By *0 Shades of RedCouple  over a year ago

Edinburgh

Good start

The next day the girls walked down to the beach and Lucy finally agreed to go topless much to ebony delight you have great boobs hun you should be proud of them Lucy a little shy didn't know wot to say but the compliment make her feel throbbing in her pussy ,shame Darren can't see you she said with a smile we'll hew on a boat trip to Turkey today so I guess he's out of luck Lucy replied with a childish snigger,that day the girls both gotta lot of attention but they just ignored it and enjoyed the warm sun on there skin ,that night Lucy had a drink with Darren and they even had a dance while ebony flirted with his friend Marcus,the next morning the girls headed 4 market b4 returning to the beach 4 topless sunbathing as they laid there feeling the warm sum on there skin they were disturbed by a familiar educated voice hello ladies it was Darren they both looked up and lifted there glasses to see the London businessman in his shorts and expensive sunglasses stood in front of them he chated 4 well over 5 mins but never once did he take his eyes off Lucy's sparkling blue eyes to check out her amazing firm 40 dd breasts until the end where he may of had a quick cheeky glance as he said markus is down the beach to ebony oh that's nice she replied really not interested, Lucy now announced she was tired and was gonna go back to hotel room and Darren said I'll walk with you and as she pulled on a old t shirt ebony noticed he had a good look at Lucy tits and he had a bit of growth in his shorts, ebony smiled yes she gonna get it as the couple walked down the beach ,oh well I better go and see Marcus she thought poor fucker gonna be married this time next week .

By *ig daddy 1969Man  over a year ago

manchester

By *aughtywifeyWoman  over a year ago

close

By *rgar27Man  over a year ago

Bognor Regis

[Removed by poster at 05/07/23 06:58:13]

Bognor Regis

Lucy need of a man gave in and Darren need to have her equally gave ,within seconds of getting to her rooms she was naked with Darren licking her shaven pussy like her ever seen one before she moaned in excitement it had been 8 months since her last sexual attention and that was her ex husband she was now soaking wet with her pussy throbbing and as he eased his 7.5 cock into her tight underused pussy she moaned as he slid in inch by inch and once he fully inhe slammed home with will passion she was moaning when the warning came from Darren I'm gonna cum ,she replied not in me im not safe and being a good huy he pulled out and let hid warm cum splash on her flat tummy .

close

manchester

So Lucy first sexual experience after her divorce had been a nervous fumble with a businessman she met on holiday .

Lucy and her lifelong bestie chatted about it several times during the remainder of there holiday and with ebonys encouraging her Lucy and Darren enjoyed several more erotic dates .

It was while sitting in the airport waiting to fly home Lucy made a announcement I can't believe what happened between me and Darren I'm just not like that she said ,oh Lucy your a single woman and have needs relief ebony smiling.

Yes maybe sighed Lucy,did you enjoy it asked ebony, yes of course giggled Lucy, ebony giggled in response so wheres the harm just get out there and have some fun before you get attached again said ebony ending there conversation.

It was a month after the holiday and lucy was settled in her new flat and her new job as a receptionist at Colville undustrial was going well one of the operations managers was very cute about 6ft and gorgeous Ruby build blue eyes and black hair with hints if grey starting to appear she suspected he fancied her or was he just being friendly when he invited her out for a beer straight from work .

She accepted but wished it hadn't been straight from work as her uniform the sexiest ever but her white blouse was tight over her boobs and the small black skirt did show her legs especially as she wore stockings she didn't want to get a reputation as a slut but she knew she wanted this older man to use her and with this thought she could feel herself getting wet as she walked to the very posh hotel rubicon and wondered why they going to a hotel surely he didn't think she that easy but as much as he told herself she wouldn't be used she knew deep down she wanted him to help her recover from her marriage ending,as they walked to the very posh hotel on the banks of the river Thames he said this hotel has the best bar in walking distance of work ,one she thought was this a genuine friendly drink after work or was he gonna pound her .

By *eatherandstrapCouple  over a year ago

Near Keswick

Well written

The date between Lucy and her manager the rugged but very handsome Simon was going well the drinks flowed and he showed a intrest in Lucy life and her past and Lucy found herself feeling abit horny 43 year old Simon but it was soon crushed when he announced he had a boyfriend, boyfriend asked Lucy more than a little shocked Simon smiled yes of course surely u can't be suprised he asked ,oh no Lucy lied I just wasn't sure not long after Simon confession he made his excuses and left to meet his bf from work .

Omg you bloody idiot that was a real brigit Jones moment she told herself and just as she was getting ready to leave a familiar voice spoke from behind her hello Lucy she turned to look in the young handsome face of her ex husbands younger brother Martin.

Oh Martin she grinned but never got up as she was unsure how to react ,she'd known Martin since he was 10 now 18 he had grown in a chisled good looking man I'm sorry Pete left you he added he's a fucking idiot he added ,Lucy smiled at her ex brother in law that's ok hun it was hard to take but I'm getting on with it now ,Martin smiled I'm glad my dad went bonkers at him for throwing his marriage away ,she smiled that's cute I always liked Phil she added,can I buy you a drink Martin added Lucy smiled I'd love that hun she added and soon the drinks flowed and soon the old family members were a little boozed and Lucy was finding her brother in law more attractive.

By *namoratomanMan  over a year ago

Herefordshire

Sounds interesting.

Lucy hadn't seen much of her brother in law since there parents separated and Martin had gone to live in Turkey with his dad Phil, so do you have a gf asked Lucy feeling a little brave as the booze had started to take hold ,Martin smiled there's been a few but there was one I could never have he said shyly ,really asked Lucy with a puzzled look on her face suddenly with new confidence he replied yes she was married To my brother it was out there and now he felt awkward ,but Lucy smiled ahhh Martin that's cute iam thinking I made the wrong choice you know but then u when I met Pete u was only a boy and look at you now your a man ,Martin with his confidence growing added when u guys had your honeymoon in Mexico he I got a copy of a photo of you in your bikini on the beach it was the most beautiful thing I ever seen ,if Lucy had been sober she have felt embarrassed but now she felt a wetness between her legs as she smiled she sat back and started to flick through her pics of her recent break in Greece until she found a topless one then Martin phone pinged he opened it to see his gorgeous ex sis in law topless ,he smiled thanks Lucy I treasure it, Lucy smiled I gotta get home Martin I walk u offered Martin nooo I'm ok thanks she said fighting hard not 2 male a mistake ,Martin never thought it and they went there own ways both so fucking horny.

Once home Lucy tried to sober up in the shower but nothing was working she laud on her bed and took a nude selfie and sent it to Martin.

Seconds later he replied omg Lucy I never sleep now lol.

Then another message pinged through come and take some 4 yourself and added her addess .

15 mins later her doorbell rang and there stood Martin.

By *1sexypairCouple  over a year ago

Retford

Martin going to get more than a few pictures.

Fab story

Suddey Lucy hart began to race she was horny and nervous at the same time as she walked towards the front door dresses only in her silky rode she knew it had come loose so her tits bounced nicely .

She opened the door with a shy hi Martin come in ,Martin stepped into her new flat and 4 moments they stood just looking at each other she glanced down and saw his jeans straining ,it was then he lost control as he grabbed Lucy by her tiny waist and pulled her against his young strong body there lips locked in the most passionate of kisses and within seconds there tounges explored each other but as quickly as the kiss had started it ended with Lucy stepping away but keeping her eyes locked on her brother-in-law with a faint smile she pulled at the cord letting the robe full open in seconds his eyes took in her amazing body he noticed she now had her right nipple and belly button peirced something he knew she never had on her honeymoon pics she smiled as she let the robe drop 2 the floor smiled is it everything u wanted Martin, he gulped and simply said my brother is stupid, she turned and started to walk away her tight little arse wiggling as she went as she got to her bedroom door he noticed she also had a mermaid tattoo on her shoulder ,it was then she turned to Martin come on lover I show you how stupid your brother is and she disappeared into her room.

By *atesey68Man  over a year ago

audley

close

By *titch69Man  over a year ago

Costa Teguise

By *eeker of pleasureMan  over a year ago

manchester

Oh so naughty

Martin entered the bedroom nervously to see the woman he'd always fancied kneeling up on her knees with her back 2 him ,Lucy was equally nervous as she held her phone in front of her self as if she was taking a selfie as she watched her young brother in law enter she felt horny and naughty but 4 the moment she didn't care.

Martin undressed very quickly and climbed up behind her so that his naked skin was warm against hers he pushed her long red hair to one side as he gently kissed her neck making her moan softly she smiled as she felt his cock now hard pushing against her arse he then reached around and grabbed her 40dd tits and squeezed them gently mmmmm Lucy moaned she had always enjoyed her tits played with she turned her face to his and gently they kissed and once again there tounges explored each other .

It wasn't long and Lucy was on her back with her legs wide apart Martin cock was inchs from her face as he pushed one then two and finally a 3rd finger unto her met pussy ,she panted and moaned and finally she wrapped her long fingers with her beautiful long nails around his fat cock and she pulled it close to her face she licked his bellend gently and slowly and finally she eased his 7 inch cock deeper and deeper into her throat until taking its full length sucking harder and harder ,Martin couldn't believe his luck and while he gave her a break to control her breathing he decided he needed to taste her pussy he might not get another chance he was happy to find her so wet as he pulled her flaps open and flicked his tounge over her clit making her moan no scream YES YES MARTIN ,and as his tounge plunged deep she started to squirt in a fountain up and into his face Martin had never seen it before and she only done it one b4 ,quickly fuck me hard she demanded .

Bognor Regis

By *D of funCouple  over a year ago

Northampton

manchester

By *oyntzMan  over a year ago

all over Ireland

Martin couldn't believe his luck he had his gorgeous ex sister in law begging him to fuck her he'd always been close to his elder brother but now with this sexy redhead offering him what his sibling had once owned he couldn't say no.

So pulling away with her cum still dripping from his face he slowly slid his rock hard cock deep into her wet pussy ,oh yes test feels good she moaned as he he slid in inch by inch now fully him he thrust deep into her slowly to start then faster she pulled him down onto her so his chest squashed those gorgeous tits so was clearly loving this as she clawed his back with her long red nails suddenly he felt the tingle in his balls and seconds later her grunted as he pumped his warm cum into Lucy's well used pussy ,exhausted they fell into a d*unken sleep .

Costa Teguise

Loving this

manchester

The morning saw the lovers react nervously to each other and Martin quickly dressed and fed while Lucy showered she heard the door close and she breathed a big sigh of relief .

But she couldn't deny he'd grown into a good looking boy and he was definitely bigger and better in bed than his brother.

On her lunch break sitting in the park she rung her bestie ebony and confessed what had happened the night before ,ebony laughed good on you girl she said you done nothing wrong your free and you can sleep with who you want and BTW you owe Pete nothing he cheated on you Lucy knew she was right and decided she should ring Martin to see if he was OK.

By *angtidy42Couple  over a year ago

Redditch

By *lderWiserNowMan  over a year ago

Kettrin

Costa Teguise

The phone call was made Lucy had no intention of seeing Martin again but here she sat at o'malleys when bar in Londons Covent garden waiting 4 Martin in the nice little beer garden her nice low cut summer dress showed her amazing chest to All it glory she realised perhsps 2 much at the amount of smiles from city workers who smiled passing by ,she told herself it wasn't a date just a drink but when Martin dresses smart in a white shirt and jeans her hart flipped .

His smooth smile made her pussy twitch STOP she told herself aa there eyes met .

Lucy you look amazing he compliment her oooh you smoothy she giggled nervously they enjoyed a nice friendly chat a few drinks and some food but thankfully neither where d*unk like the night b4 so when they enjoyed a passionate kiss on Prince Albert Bridge with the river running under it there was no excuses she was kissing him because she wanted him .

Less than a hour later they where again at her and again kissed passionate and pulled at each other cloths her denim jacket had fallen to the floor and he started to kiss her bare neck and shoulders it was then she sunk to her knees and unzipped his jeans and her eyes glowed as she pulled our his fully erect cock and looking up at Martin her green eyes sparkling like emeralds she slid her mouth down his man hood while she cupped his swollen balls in the other hand .

manchester

Northampton

Martin closed his eyes and gently held her head as Lucy sucked on his cock moving her head back and forwards then teasing his bell end with the tip of her then exploring his whole cock with her tounge before returning to sucking his thick length when she finished she stood and smiled it felt like only seconds but in truth it had been 15 mins she's had his cock in her mouth ,she started to get out of cloths while she slipped out of her long summer dress which she dropled to the floor and removed her g string and sat on her sofa with her legs wide apart and started to rub her wet pussy watching him all the time as she did ,Martin took his phone and started to take photos of his ex sister in law.

Now she stood and sit said u got enough picks hun took his hand and led him to her bedroom .

By *ove2pleaseseukMan  over a year ago

Hastings

By *he Dark Knight09Man  over a year ago

London

Lucky Martin ha

Costa Teguise

Neither Martin or Lucy where d*unk tonight so she rode his cock in the cowgirl position leaning back so her tits thrust out neither of them could say it was a d*unken mistake the sex continued all night with both giving each other oral sex and fucking twice more she even posed 4 more pictures something she was starting to enjoy and Lucy even took photos of Martin impressive cock on her mobile with both making the pact that they where 4 there eyes only,it was decided they would be casual lovers and over the months they acted more like a couple with Lucy again meeting with her ex father in law Phil who welcomed her back into the family even tho it was still kept very hush hush .

It was about 4 months after the fling had started and ebony sent a panicked email 2 Lucy I need to see you now,Lucy thinking omg her fiance had caught her cheating but it was worse than that 4 Lucy, ebony asked bluntly whose been taking nude photos of you ...padon no one Lucy lied ,with that Lucy pulled a readers wifes magazine from her bag and opened ot and there was 7 photos of Lucy in all her glory plus a story of the first night they had slept together.

BARSTARD she literally screamed and through tears she told her bestie of her fling with Martin,I know I said had fun but that's a bit much responded ebony ...now u need revenge .

Yes I know just the thing Lucy ??

manchester

By *ilbert4450Man  over a year ago

paisley

audley

By *lugoneMan  over a year ago

rathmicheal

Northampton

Lucy had planned her revenge on the brothers.

It was simple and coming since seeing Martin shed been a regular visitor to his dad's house where Martin now lived so one day weeks after she discovered Martin creepy action she let herself in knowing dad Phil would be there.

Phil had always fancied her she often caught him looking but he'd never suggested any thing.

She dressed on the hot summers day in a very short very low cut summer dress knowing her boobs were very clearly on show .

Hi Phil she shouted a greeting to her ex father in law aa she let herself in with the key Martin had given her ,hello darling wot you doing here he replied which he soon followed with a shocked wow you look nice she smiled i hoped you would like she smiled a sexy smile at the 67 year old man ,he gulped it was the first time she ever openly been suggestive with him ,she smiled thanks daddy she said sitting down opposite the oap ,he smiled has my youngest son upset u hun he asked trying to figure out this little minx ,nooo he's not upset me juuussst oh it dosent matter she tried to avoid a obvious convo ,Phil then sat next to on the sofa as Lucy breathed he could see her boobs raise and full with each breath, truth his Phil she said looking into his old grey eyes pete ruin me when he ran of and Martin should never of happen but I know we always been attracted to each other and if im honest I need you before it's 2 late ,oh erm thanks hun I don't know wot to say said Phil now panicking,with that Lucy stood and looked at the wall clock 3.45 15 mins before Martin got home she knew now was the time she always intended to let Martin catch her and Phil snogging but she now knew there was gonna be more than that as she lifter her dress over her head to stand there naked in front of the father in law .

By *ilk and honey 2019Couple  over a year ago

Porthcawl

By *ANforYOUMan  over a year ago

Chester

Type again in English please. Nobody likes text speak. Gave up.

close

paisley

By *illner15Man  over a year ago

London

Can't wait to see what happens next.

Phil eyes fixed on Lucy beautiful young body and a creepy smile creeped across his face .

Lucy wasn't suprised he had a reputation of being a dirty old man.

After wot felt like ages but in truth could only be seconds of him ogling her fit young body.

He spoke come see daddy you naughty girl as he pulled out his cock, Lucy knelt down to explore his cock which to her suprise was bigger than both his sons .

She struggled to fit his huge cock into her mouth but she managed as she sucked up and down taking a rest then spitting onto his cock before again returning to sucking the old boy he lent back moaning and obviously was enjoying his daughter in law ,he then pulled her onto his lap and started to suck her hard nipples which Lucy was really enjoyed suddenly she forgot about the revenge and now knew she needed Phil in her.

She turned with her back to him and taking his cock in her hand she eased his large bell end into her tight pussy making her moan as it pushed her lips apart and inch by inch his 9 inch slipped in making them both moan as he pumped his weapon into her they where both enjoying the session do much they never heard Martin walk in .

DAD LUCY he screamed hoe could you .

Phil simply said not now boy in nearly there ,Lucy now mocked Martin in-between gasps yes Martin daddy is much bigger than you perhaps I be your new step mummy .

Martin screamed and shouted before storming out with Lucy's voice following him that will teach you 4 selling my pictures little boy .

And moments later Phil grunted as he cum deeply into her...her revenge was complete 4 now .

Porthcawl

Got to be more

By *oyntzMan  over a year ago

all over Ireland

Costa Teguise

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

close

paisley

Lucy had now 3 sexual partners since the end of her married life and she had to admit she liked the power it gave her so she knew she needed more and this was about to open a new door in her life.

It was several weeks after the revenge on Martin ,Simon the gay operations manager asked if he take her to dinner that night as he news 4 her she gladly accepted wondering what the news was .

By *ifunKA2022Couple  over a year ago

newcastle

Porthcawl

audley

By *ove2pleaseseukMan  over a year ago

Hastings

manchester

Northampton

Sitting in the posh Italian near fenchurch Street Simon laughed into his plans .

I'm moving on Lucy I've accepted a job offer from waters and waters global as a department head I'm taking josh,William and Daniel with me and I'd like you to join us as my p.a.,Lucy was flattered with tye news but why me .

Simon smiled I been watching you and your wasted on that front desk and the pay will be more than double wot your currently on ,double blurted Lucy, Simon nodded so you in,God yes Lucy responded before Simon added do you want to know wot u gotta do .

I don't care added o do anything for 80 k a year ,Simon smiled I like your attitude your job will be long hours and hard meeting lots of international businessmen ,going to party and working very close with Me can uiu cope asked the gay Simon yes im in replied Lucy as the two clicked glasses to celebrate there union .

close

paisley

By *r ed300Man  over a year ago

bradford

Sp within weeks Lucy Simon and the lads are in there new office working mental hours and raking cash in .

One day during a lunch break Simon had a confession to make ,he told her how he'd been gay all his life and never felt the need to be with a woman but since meeting Lucy he'd been having some feelings towards her Lucy smiled at the compliment but took it no more as she didn't want to ruin there working relationship.

It was a few weeks later there where invited to a black tie event in Manchester and it was important that Simon and Lucy presented them self's well for the company.

So Lucy you always look amazing but at this event you need to look the best you evet have so I'm giving 5 grand 4 your outfit if you need more let me said Simon simply like 5 grand was a nothing amount .

And so Lucy and her friend ebony went on a massive shopping trip to the westend and after visit to the designer shop they found a little known shop in soho hideous kinky and there they found the dress to blow every man's mind long claret halter neck ball gown with barely covered her more than ample cleavage with a slit to the top of her thigh she wouldn't be able to wear a bra but instead brought a tiny thong 6 inch Jimmy choose go go with it and a matching shawl on the day to the event Lucy travelled into the city of Manchester had her hair styled so it bounced off her shoulders the make up enhanced her beauty I'd possible and jewelery to add some glamour .

She met Simon in the hotel lobby and his mouth just dropped I'm glad you didn't wast the money he laughed she laughed in glad you approve and I have to say you look very 007 a compliment he loved in the limo on the way to the event he gave her the leads up .

Once there where going to meet Steve and callum waters our company directors who are hoping to entice a Russian billionaire yuri yarmalenko into forming a team to rival the Arabs its your job to charm yarmalenko ,but I can't speak Russian replied Lucy it's ok said Simon you can both speak French and he wanted you here he's seen your photo on the company profile, Lucy was now now nervous wot did Simon mean charm this Russian was she being used she wasn't sure but now it was 2 late .

Northampton

The evening went well and yarmalenko was a true gentleman not what Lucy had been lead to expect but he very complimentary to Lucy and introduced her to American wife frankie who Lucy thought was one of the most beautiful women she ever seen but the waters brothers where happy when the Russian billionaire invited them Simon and Lucy to visit his home in Moscow.

Simon approached Lucy well done Lucy he beamed the bosses are so happy and where getting bonuses and when told to enjoy the evening on them ,Simon and Lucy dances and drank the night away until Lucy felt brave enough to ask about Simon sexuality so Simon you never Bern with a woman ,no Lucy never just always liked boys she laughed not offended by the qustion ,Lucy shrugged so how do you know your gay she asked.....mmmm that's a big qustion he replied, Lucy smiled a one time offer you can have me tonight no one ever know ....Simon looked stunned at Lucy just smiled over her drink and for the first time ever a woman had got him hard .

By *naconda1972Man  over a year ago

Islington London

This is such a good story!

paisley

Porthcawl

bradford

manchester

There was little doubt Simon would finally fuck a woman tonight at as there chat got saucy as they flirted over drinks .

So it like being gay asked Lucy Simon smiled gay men are sluts and will fuck anything that moves ,Lucy smiled same as straight men then ,Simon shrugged so why me with all these young guys here ,Lucy stood and looked at her boss cos I want the cum of a gay man and my friend to get me pregnant and with that she walked to her room knowing Simon needed her .

Porthcawl

By *arythatsmeWoman  over a year ago

Dublin

Loving this

Simon knew Lucy was d*unk and a good man would of gone to his room and let his young friend sleep it off but he know he wasn't a good man.

Minuets later he was stood outside her suite took a deep breath and knocked ,hello Simon I'm waiting came her seductive response

,er look Lucy let's not do something we regret he started to explain, when suddenly the door swung open and there stood a naked Lucy except 4 a leather collar and thigh high leather boots both of which she hadn't been wearing minuets before,come and fuck me now Simon or ill fuck one of the waters brothers or maybe both or perhaps even yarmakenko ,Simon didn't think about it just stepped into her room locking the door behind him .

Northampton

bradford

audley

As he undressed our of his tux his eyes where fixed on Lucy's beautiful young body you do know I was supposed to meeting a young footballer tonight but God I gotta try you he announced.

Mmmmm Lucy purred in a naughty voice I never donec 3 some b4 perhaps after u had me I join you and your new friend ,mmmm maybe said Simon as he stepped forward now naked with his hard 6 inch cock really hard and freshly shaved he slowly eased it into Lucy now soaking pussy and it easikt slipped home making her moan and pant as he thrust deep into his horny p.a. God yes God yes she moaned out loud as he easily brought her to climax and then with a finally flurry of pushes he groaned as he started to squirt his warm cum into her shaven pussy as he pulled out he was still squirting his cum all over her ,then with out hesitation he started to lick his own cum from her now well stretched pussy she never experienced this before she loved it even when he kissed her she could taste his cum .

By *ocalishfunguyMan  over a year ago

north

"Type again in English please. Nobody likes text speak. Gave up. "

Rude dick head.

close

By *ubcdverykinkyMan  over a year ago

Bourne lincs

Would love to be put me in my harness and have my nix on put stinging nettles down the front. And then spank or cane me

By *heone4475Man  over a year ago

upham

Porthcawl

Simon and Lucy laid and cuddled for a while and he whispered in her ear so hoe was my gay cock Lucy ,mmmm nice thank you Simon how was it having a woman she responded ,it was exciting and I'd def do it again ,ooooh you asking me on a date she teased ,well I'm gay and love men but I'd deb have u again perhaps even you and a friend, mmmmm you think I'm a slut do you asked Lucy slightly pissed she was enough ,Simon eased her bruised feeling you be enough 4 anyman and I'd I didn't have to meet Claude I'd fuck in the arse he stated as he got up and started to dress .

Lucy knelt on one elbow and watched him dress so you fucked your first woman and now you gonna fuck your French footballer your quite the player Simon have her a kiss on the head I think we know we're equals hun and left.

Lucy was still wide awake and desperate 4company but rather than putting on her ball gown she removed her collar put her hair into a high pony tail slipped into a tiny figure hugging mini dress without bothering about underwear and headed to the lift to hunt Northern cock as she stood in the lift she looked in the mirror at herself of fuck her nipples were so hard pushing through the thin material of her dress oh well she decided to late now as the lift door opened and she entered the busy bar ....Lucy was now a predator.

bradford

By *D123Man  over a year ago

Kings Heath and Estepona

Great Story!

After finding a spare booth Lucy made herself comfy with a glass of persecco and soon she caught the eyes of 3 nicely dressed guys stood in at the end of the bar they were clearly talking about her and after some josling by his pals the youngest of them sauntered over .

Excuse me mam could I join you he asked in a soft Irish accent ,Lucy smiled at this pretty boy sure my name is Lucy ahe said holding out her hand ,I'm Liam he replied smiling warmly could me and my pals join you Lucy had to admit all 3 were very good looking and dressed well sure why not she replied and very soon the other 2 joined Liam she soon discovered the Liam, mac and gunnar where all professional footballers hoping to break through into the first team they explained there friend claude was gay and was meeting a guy there ,Lucy laughed a really dirty laugh oh how funny your pal Is meeting my boss ,the boys laughed oh what a small world said gunnar ,it was then mac made a bold statement, Lucy do we know you ,she smiled no im from London this is my first time in Manchester, mac butted in you gotta be more blunt we all think we seen you posing 4 your boyfriend in readers wifes ,Lucy should of Bern angry but she smiled yes its me ,the boys all got excited like meeting a movie star could be get your autograph on the mag autograph Lucy laughed that's if you got it here mac looked to Liam run to that sex shop round the corner get 3 mags 4 Lucy to sign ,Lucy stood bring then to room 12 cos I'm not signing anything to a audience.

20 mins later Lucy opened the door to Liam,gunnar and mac and she knew she wanted all of them now.

close

paisley

By *en4funoxonMan  over a year ago

Banbury

What a great story thanks

Porthcawl

By *ednesday 2023TV/TS  over a year ago

Stortford

Nice

Northampton

So boys I really should charge you she joked letting the guys into her room.

Liam seemed shy but mac and gunnar where confident and as she leaned over a table and signing the pictures Martin had taken of her ,she felt someone close to her and a hand resting on her arse making her hart miss a beat and she bit her lip and someone started to lift her dress over her naked hips until it was lifted her dress over her head leaving her naked except for her thigh high slut boots she slowly turned to come face to face with gunnar and mac standing in front of her with Liam behind her mmmm boys she said as she slid to her knees between mac and gunnar .

close

She soon had the two footballers cocks in her hands and she started to suck gunnars cock while walking mac's before swapping round.

It was then liam the young 18 years old Irish man didn't want to be left out and he stepped forward to ease his cock into her beautiful mouth .

After a while she looked around at the group of up and coming footballers well guys I didn't expect this she said as she lowered her wet and swollen pussy down onto mac 6 inch cock moaning slightly as his length pushed her lips apart ,the next move shocked her slightly as she felt her arse cheeks pulled apart and a tounge dart into her dark hole followed by a cock being pushed slowly into her making her gasp OH GOD YES IT FEELS BEAUTIFUL, she later discovered it was young Liam banging her arse,it was then the Norwegian gunnar came to the front and returned his cock go her throat all 3 guys were pumping her hard with mac also sucking on her tits and he was the first to fill her pussy with his hot cum soon after Liam shot his loads and pulled out and admired his cum leaking out of her arse and finally gunnar shot a heavy amount into her throat and she hungrily d*unk it down

By *aidbackcpleCouple  over a year ago

nr stockton

Wow more please

By *o30Woman  over a year ago

Lincoln

The passion lasted until the early hours with Lucy getting spitroasted several times ,it was about 3am when mac looked at his phone looks like Claude has finished with your pal he said we'd better get off .

Liam ever the gentleman it's been lovely meeting you Lucy but obviously we have to be careful this dosent get out no one wants to ruin the reputation, Lucy smiled no hunni and its been really fun she replied as the 3 footballers left ,she flopped back on the bed Martin will be jealous she thought as she already knew who they were as Martin supported there team .

Breakfast next morning Simon and Lucy chatted in lowered voices ,Lucy I know it shouldn't of happened and I hope we can put it behind us and not let it affect our working relationship, Lucy smiled Simon im single my sex life is separate from my professional life but I won't lie I enjoyed it ,Simon smiled yes it was nice having a woman at last the conversation then turned to Claude.

A few days later a email from the waters brothers well done Simon and Lucy yarmalenko has given us a 500 million pound 2 year contract he wants to see you both at his office in New York next week to finalise details .

Mmmm new York Lucy was excited but before that she had a drinks date with her bestie ebony .

It was that evening Lucy met up with ebony as a witherspoon near Tower Bridge, Lucy and ebony had been besties all of these life where Lucy was growing into her sexuality ebony had always been sexually active even despite being engaged to Darren for five years .

Ebony was nothing like Lucy she'd always been confident and flirty little taller at 5 7 boobs a little smaller at 38 b but coming fro a Jamaican day and English mum her light down skin with big brown eyes was very attractive to lots of guys .

They shared several drinks and Lucy told her pal about all her recent adventures of sleeping with her gay boss then getting gangbanged by a group of footballers including her first taste of anal sex.

You slut giggled ebony it's about time ,Lucy smiled as she agreed she was enjoying her casual sex life.

And now it was ebony turn to shock Lucy well as you know Darren are devoted to each other and we're both free to fuck new partners aslong as each other knows in fact he likes to watch me with guys she added.

Yes said Lucy waiting 4 her bestie to get into the story .

Well the other night I had sex with my landlady in front of Darren.

Oh my god your bi blurted Lucy.

Mmmmm but it was fucking amazing woman seem to know what to do .

Lucy could sense there was more ....but was still shocked .

Well hunni you know I love you said ebony and I promise what I suggest won't affect our friendship .

GO ON said Lucy in a excited voice.

Would you join us for a 3some.

Omg said Lucy I couldn't risk losing you .

Babe I promise you it won't deep down I've always wanted you and now knowing Darren wants it to makes it ok .

Oh I don't know said Lucy fighting the temptation .

Over several more drinks ebony really sold it to Lucy.

And they ended the evening with a snog in public.

Bognor Regis

bradford

Porthcawl

paisley

New York was beautiful everything Lucy thought it would be.

The first night Simon and Lucy went to rib and burger bar then onto drinks in a swish bar ,the temptation overtook the odd couple and he fuck her in her erse .

The second day was the meeting with yarmalenko and fierce business meeting ending with the contract signing the waters brothers would be very happy and well off with the deal to celebrate yarmalenko treated Lucy and Simon to two front row tickets to boxing at madison Square Gardens on the undercard of the main event there was a very good looking brit making his u.s. debut Danny "the guardsman "pike sadly he got battered by a bug powerful American Tyrone "bull"johnson .

With the show ended yarmalenko whisked Simon and Lucy to a after show party where Lucy was paired off with bull Johnson while the now very gay yarmalenko whisked Simon to his private suite , bull Johnson spoke with a slow new York lisp your countryman put up a good fight he a nounced to the suprised Lucy mmmmm he was very good looking replied Lucy, mmmm not anymore the yank replied a broken nose and cheekbone and about 8 stitchs around his eye .

Lucy shrugged I guess its a man's game ,bull was now looking her up and down checking her cleavage in her low cut wrap around dress ,Lucy smiled I reckon I could put up a better fight ,shall we find our replied bull leading the easily impressed Lucy to the elevator.

paisley

Northampton

bradford

Porthcawl

Needless to say bull and Lucy didn't talk much but he fucked like he fought all power and strength but fading fast and Lucy needed to take the lead as she mounted him and rode his cock throwing her head back with her tits outhrust and all 2 soon he was cuming inside her ,as they lay side by side Lucy noticed bruises appearing on his body so she teased the guardsman left his mark,yes bitch but I fucked 2 people from England tonight now go realising bull was dangerous and she shouldn't mock him she did as he said and got dressed and left a day later Simon and Lucy where back in the UK after there successful business meeting ,there was a new face in the office a new office junior called faye a University graduate about 22 years old 5 7 size 10 short black hair deep blue eyes although she was straight despite her promise to ebony she had 2 say face was sexy .

bradford

Ebony had gone quite on the subject of sleeping with her bestie so Lucy let it die a death after all they had seen each other several times with no mention of it and no attempt of a connection other than a friendly kiss on the cheek.

Lucy was still playing the game with Simon she'd sucked him of several times in the office and let him fuck her over his desk once she had to admit it was a turn on knowing he was gay and she wished his bf would join them Lucy was now dressing for her job in smart suits split pencil skirts with stockings a hint of cleavage but nothing obvious and of course glasses.

One day a message came from ebony "you free tonight babes "Lucy was always free for ebony so they agreed to meet at the Chichester Arms on bond Street, Lucy was looking great even by her standards in her corset learner look leggings high heels and high pony tail she strutted unto the pub and she felt eyes on her .

rathmicheal

bradford

Porthcawl

Ebony was looking equally stunning in a tight white jumper pulled so tight across her more than ample boobsa black leather mini skirt with a large belt wich hung loosly round her waist and all topped off with thigh high leather boots .

The girls d*unk but not 2 much laughed chatted and flirted .

At one point ebony reached out and held her friends hand as there eyes connected Lucy spoke first so hun when we gonna get it on ?

Ebony replied tonight hun Darren is working late tonight .

Less than a hour later they walked into Ebony and Darren's nice flat and they kissed with true passion in the kitchen and in moments ebony was naked in front of her bestie ,Lucy had seen her friend naked before but now she wanted to taste her large brown nipples .

So kicking off her heels she allowed to be dragged into the bedroom she shared with Darren, Lucy slipped off her leggings followed by her tiny g string .

Ebony smiled her approval seeing Lucy pussy was freshly shaved and together they crawled onto the bed and knelt face to face .

rathmicheal

They kissed not for the first time in there lives but this time it felt different more sensual more erotic as there tounges explored each other they become more passionate.

Ebony nipples were so hard Lucy just had to taste them and sucked them making them even harder it was then she pulled Lucy's corset down to expose her impressive rack and after returning the kiss and suck to Lucy's tits they pushed there tits together while they kissed more .

After a while Lucy was pushed onto her back and ebony was soon between her legs licking her childhood friends clit making Lucy moan with sheer pleasure and nit long after ebony allowed her fingers to enter ,good it felt good with a woman Lucy moaned .

You try hun suggested ebony as she lowered her pussy over Lucy's face in a 69 position and Lucy lapped at ebony pussy while at the same time she slid two fingers into her arse oh fucking yes bitch moaned ebony .

Breathless the girls took a breather both still panting hard ,I suppose we better stop Darren be on his way home soon ,oh Lucy agreed so u gonna tell him she asked ,ebony giggled god yes he's been begging for us to have a 3some with you ,Lucy propped up on a elbow really and wot have you said .

I said the truth that I'd suggest it but if I don't want it I won't push it as I'm not ruining our friendship 4 his fantasy.

Lucy smiled so you want your man to get his cock in me ,ebony nodded as kids hun we shared everything why not my man ,ok let's do it Lucy agreed .

Lucy and ebony continued to enjoy each other.

They where so intense in the there making they never heard Darren walk in and sit on a dressing table stool ,he never said a word just watched carefully and after 10 minuets he finally spoke "are you two enjoying yourself ".

Baby cried out his gf yes im doing what you wanted and it's fucking great she responded as she slid her pussy against Lucy's pussy.

He smiled as he undressed the replied "yes I can see that ".

His eyes then met Lucy's who simply said come and join us Darren.

By *ricky09Man  over a year ago

Gloucester/Cyprus

Porthcawl

bradford

manchester

Oh what's a man to do .

He looked at his fiancee who urged him to join them he first kissed ebony who then said don't leave Lucy out.

So Darren being a good man then walked around to Lucy who eyed him with lust hungry eyes and aftera brief kiss he felt her hand wrap around his already hard cock.

He gulped and looked down at Lucy then across to his girl who was smiling .

Within moments Lucy had her lips around his cock and sucked him deeply ,he was soon on his back with Lucy and ebony both sucking him together before stopping and kissing .

Very soon ebony ordered Darren fuck Lucy babe ,to Darren it was a order he'd been wauting for and he eased his cock into Lucy slowly at first making her moan while she licked ebony pussy as the meet got hotter he pounded harder until he issued a warning GIRLS GIRLS ...IM GONNA CUM .

ebony spoke first asked Lucy where ...Lucy spoke in me if you clean me up ebony ,god yes replied ebony.

Moments later he groaned out loud as he jetted his hot cum into Lucy's pussy and soon after ebony was drinking it from her bestie soaking fanny while Lucy sucked the remainder of his cum of his cock .

With it all done ebony asked is everyone happy they all agreed it was pretty hot and Lucy even stayed tye night and in tye morning they shared a shower .

Northampton

The Lucy,ebony and Darren situation continued for 3 months, they tried many fantasy out.

A little bit of light bondage ,sexy outfits,photos and role play .

It was during this time Lucy had fucked her gay boss Simon several more times over his desk and Lucy had introduced ebony to the 3 footballers from Manchester when they visited London for a midweek match .

But at the end of the 3 months ebony and Darren had set the date for there wedding and had promised to be faithful from then on so ending there sexual games Lucy was fine with it and very happy as she was going to be a matron of honour something she'd dreamed of since her childhood.

Lucy's work was going really well and she was climbing the ladder at waters and waters industrial she left her job there in simons department and Been replaced by face .

Her job was now to make sure new clients were happy and she had several staff under her including the very attractive lesbian frankie who was obviously the female part of her relationship while her partner Olivia was a firefighter,Lucy and frankie got on really well ,frankie like all of the staff had no idea Lucy had become a slut since her marriage failure.

One night while having a drinking together while waiting for a client feankie the courage to ask personal qustions .

So Lucy are you seeing anyone she asked.

Not a moment I'm having a rest she replied.

Oh so you have been frankie enquired further.

Well when my husband left me for a Co worker I dated his brother but when he also turned out to be a rat I fucked my father in law she replied honestly.

Frankie was shocked oh boss that's sexy.

Lucy smiled feeling due could trust her there's been 2 or 3 guys since then leaving out the true amount oh and I've just finished a bisexual relationship with my childhood friend.

Frankie was now really interested so you like women aswell .

Lucy smiled I'm only young I'm 28 next week so I'm exploring everything.

It was at that moment Mr finch there new client arrived .

Porthcawl

manchester

paisley

The meeting with Mr finch couldn't of gone better he was happy with his investment and wanted to involve a business associate the Crown Prince Allah from the Arabian states Lucy was excited because getting a Arab Prince on board ment a profit of millions and her cut was very healthy indeed .

Frankie was impressed at how professional Lucy handled the situation and how she flirted but not being openly suggestive with the powerful Mr finch,.

The evening ended and frankie and Lucy left for there homes in taxis ,Lucy was impressed but little did she knew Lucy taxi wasn't taking her home it went to the Prince regret hotel crystal Palace where Mr finch was a suite .

Two hours later while laying in bed frankie mobile pinged it was Lucy.

Are you alone ...yes boss wifey on night shift.

Can I trust you ...of course wots wrong frankie excitedly text back .

I hope so cos I want to share something with you and you only ...frankie now confused simply replied I won't tell a soul its more than my job is worth .

Yes that's true Lucy replied .

It was several minuets later and a picture followed by several more pinged up on frankie phone the first of Lucy kneeling up on a huge bed naked and smiling into the camera each photo afterwards were several.

Oh wow replied frankie I know I shouldn't say this but your hot ...who took photos ?

Mr finch I just fucked the crown Prince and Mr finch watched .

Frankie didn't know wot to say and was thinking of a answer when another text came .

Do you fancy me ???

Yes was frankie one word answer .

Then open your door .

paisley

Porthcawl

Northampton

Frankie was confused after just because she'd admitted she fancied her boss it didn't mean anything would happen after all she was devoted to her partner Olivia.

She pulled on her robe and hurried to the door and opened it slightly and sure enough in the darkness she could see her bosses red hair hanging in curls over her shoulders.

You going to let me in feankie ,yes yes of course stuttered frankie as Lucy stepped through the door the sight in front of her took her breath away.

Lucy was wearing a fur coat pulled around her off her shoulders you like asked Lucy in her most suggestive tone .

Yes of course but Olivia frankie said nervously.

Lucy eyes fixed on her co workers satin gown pulled tight around her ample bosom.

Olivia not here replied Lucy and with that she dropped her fur coat to the ground and there she stood naked except stockings and high heels .

Frankie gulped but I love her ,good replied Lucy stepping forward and she pushed her rode to the floor ,I've just had to fuck that Arab to secure the deal your cut is 25 grand help me ease my distrust and with that she stepped forward so there tits squashed together ,frankie was breathing hard and shaking as there lips locked in a passionate kiss but gentle at the same time .

By *0 Shades of RedCouple  over a year ago

Edinburgh

Awesome ??

bradford

The girls never made it to the bedroom .

As Lucy the novice lesbian toom the lead pushing frankie onto her leather sofa moving from kissing to sucking her nipples to holding her legs apart and letting her toungue explore her co workers juicy clit followed by pushing her fingers deep into her pussy ,oh my god OH MY FUCKING GOD.frankie moaned .

They then returned to kissing frankie now sucked on Lucy's tits making them hard ,they ended this quick session with frankie now held Lucy arse open and plunged her toungue home while Lucy rubbed her clit till she started to cum .

Lucy then smiled at frankie thanks hun tye arab was shit but you were fucking amazing .

Thanks said feankie I really enjoyed it as well but I do feel crap I've never cheated on Olivia before.

I'm sorry said Lucy it's a one off ok feankie nodded in agreement.

But neither of them believed it .

Northampton

paisley

close

At work Lucy and frankie attempted to ignore the attraction but it was definitely there .

Over the following months they had the occasional hug and kiss but both thought the deep desire .

Frankie relationship with Olivia was fast failing and it soon ended and although frankie was received she was also upset and in a attempt to support her work colleague she invited her out 4 dinner with several other colleagues.

In a attempt not to show her intrest Lucy dressed casually in jeans and gypsy top while frankie attempted the same in jeans and a suit jacket over her dd cleavage several times over the evening every one got a decent glimpse of her bust,as tye evening went on the colleagues dwindling down till only Lucy and frankie where left .

Iam sorry about you in Olivia started Lucy.

Well it started to wrong after the night you came to my place .

Lucy feeling bad just said I'm so sorry I ruined your life.

Frankie reached and took Lucy's hand and said if I was truly happy it would never of happened because I never cheat.

Lucy smiled let's go back to mine ,frankie smiled I thought you never ask .

After that night of passion Lucy and feankie where a couple Lucy realised in the 18 months since her split with Pete she had 13 lovers and now with frankie she was starting again .

And for 6 months she was truly happy they enjoyed city breaks in Barcelona and Milan a holiday in Mexico, several theatre shows in London Lucy met frankie family Lucy on the other hand didn't have much family to meet just a aging nan who raised from childhood, but they went to ebony wedding as a couple .

But after 6 months the cracks began to show Lucy secretly urged for cock and with her nan going into a retirement home she found herself craving the attention of the 6 ft 4 African Winston and his Co worker the incredible beautiful Katie whose massive tits often thought to keep inside her tunic .

Northampton

close

By *kpiercedCouple  over a year ago

walsall

As the weeks flowed into months nans health sadly got worse and the relationship between Lucy and frankie became more distant and Lucy job became more at risk after several bad investments ,it was during this time that Lucy and Katie had started to get close even though Lucy knew she was married with teenage kids .

After one particular bad visit to nan reduced Lucy to tears and Katie was there to support her with a hug as there hug ended Lucy sensed more or was she imagined it was it her need to be wanted .

When she looked at the buxom care worked she looked a little flushed .

Katie spoke first I'm off shift now you need a coffee she said in her kind voice .

Still with tears in her eyes Lucy agreed and Katie led her to a small cafe not far from the home .

Over coffee Katie questioned Lucy about her relationships with nan and frankie,Lucy told her about how nan had raised her and how her job was in trouble and she needed it to keep nan in the care home and how her once beautiful relationship was now failing badly Katie seemed to understand with patience and understanding she admitted before she'd met her husband and had kids she'd had several lesbian flings and then added to doing several things that would ruin her career in care .

The girls where now giggling and Lucy was relaxed and told her about her 13 lovers and how she'd posed for readers wifes and how she loved her lesbian side but God she needed cock.

Katie laughed and admitted in the past she'd been a stripper and and made porn movies .

Soon after katie announced she needed to go home and put the pushing on she only lived 3 mins away asked Lucy if she wanted some lunch at hers as they walked to her humble midterraced home Katie told her if she needed a man she should try Winston he was after all very well equipped, Lucy laughed oh how do you know ....Katie responded a girls gotta eat .

Back at the house the girls engaged in a passionate kiss with Lucy then kissing nervous new friends neck a movement which made her knees buckle .

It was with in only Being in the house 4 less than 10 mins both girls where naked and Lucy sucked and kissed on Katie gorgeous bust before Katie returned the pleasure they then rubbed there clits together in the scissor position and both soon where Cumming and crying out in joy

As they both relaxed on the bed not really believing what had happened Katie had to admit Lucy was the first gay sex since she was a teenager but she'd really enjoyed ,she wasn't really a cheat although she'd had a lover called Adam the grandson of a client in the home but it has fizzled out and her husbands best friend Sean which had been a very short fling before her husband found out and of course Winston the big Jamaican carer had fucked her once on shift ,but that was a one of she admitted,she said she was careful with her lovers as her husband a truck driver was often away and she was sure he must have at least one mistress .

And so it was planned Lucy and Katie would seduce him ,Lucy was excited at the thought of his 10 inch cock stretched her underused pussy .

close

Porthcawl

The plan was put into action .

Hi Winston you been really good with my nan how can I ever repay you Lucy started.

No need it's all part of the job we just glad she settled in better Winston replied .

No I insist let me put some money over the bar at the Royal Oak for you Lucy added knowing Winston liked a beer .

Winston looked like he was thinking about it for a while ok thank you Lucy but only if your sure he finished .

Lucy smiled I'm sure it be there at 8pm Saturday night to put money over .

It was a date and Winston didn't even know it .

The Royal Oak was a nice big old pub popular with clubbers before heading into town and there was a Premier Inn opposite where Lucy and Katie had booked a room Katie husband was hone from driving and she'd told him she had to work,he wasn't happy but accepted his role of baby sitting.

The girls got ready in the hotel room ,Lucy chose her outfit carefully .

Denim shirt open over a white vest top her leather look leggings and heels not sexy as she didn't want to give the game away .

Katie who always had her tits on show when not at work kept to her theme with a tight wrap around dress with her cleavage pouring out and high heels .

It was 9pm and Winston had already sunk 3 pints and had just ordered a 4th according to Lucy app so the slots tottered across the road to the pub to hunt down Winston the stud .

The plan was put into action .

Hi Winston you been really good with my nan how can I ever repay you Lucy started.

No need it's all part of the job we just glad she settled in better Winston replied .

No I insist let me put some money over the bar at the Royal Oak for you Lucy added knowing Winston liked a beer .

Winston looked like he was thinking about it for a while ok thank you Lucy but only if your sure he finished .

Lucy smiled I'm sure it be there at 8pm Saturday night to put money over .

It was a date and Winston didn't even know it .

The Royal Oak was a nice big old pub popular with clubbers before heading into town and there was a Premier Inn opposite where Lucy and Katie had booked a room Katie husband was hone from driving and she'd told him she had to work,he wasn't happy but accepted his role of baby sitting.

The girls got ready in the hotel room ,Lucy chose her outfit carefully .

Denim shirt open over a white vest top her leather look leggings and heels not sexy as she didn't want to give the game away .

Katie who always had her tits on show when not at work kept to her theme with a tight wrap around dress with her cleavage pouring out and high heels .

It was 9pm and Winston had already sunk 3 pints and had just ordered a 4th according to Lucy app so the slots tottered across the road to the pub to hunt down Winston the stud .

manchester

rathmicheal

Northampton

Winston eyes widened with joy as the two girls strode into the bar ,Katie taking the lead strode straight upto the huge Caribbean kissed him on the cheek and asked you ready to entertain two sluts he grinned your definitely a slut Katie but as 4 your friend i guess we gave 2 see Lucy laughed as she leaned in to whisper in his ear I'm more a slut than anyone you met before but whatever happens tonight my nan gets treated well and I might be tempted to take your cock in my arse ok hun .

Winston gave a big toothy grin first I always treat my clients well regard of what I get upto out of work secondly are you sure your tight little arse can take wot I got and lastly its a nice summer evening shall we take our drinks to the garden .

The girls agreed and followed him to a bench where the conversation got really naughty and Winston showed Lucy some photos of his cock and yes it was inoressive ,getting hot Lucy removed her denim shirt so Winston could gaze at her hard nipples push through her vest top while Katie wrapped her arm around Lucy neck and said your love this one win her pussyvis delicious, Winston started to say how do you know then stopped and burst out laughing oooooh you 2 ....Katie your a naughty bitch .

close

By *kpiercedCouple  over a year ago

walsall

Porthcawl

By *y AmoreMan  over a year ago

london

bradford

By *ooking4othersMan  over a year ago

Here ...

By *ooking4othersMan  over a year ago

Here ...