FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Two becomes Four

Two becomes Four

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *he Ring Wraith OP   Man 52 weeks ago

Bradford

Alice and Mike were in their late 50's, both into visiting the gym and both were considered by each other and many people at the gym as being in great shape for their ages.

Alice was slim tall and leggy with small tits and a tight ass, Mike stocky and muscled and solid showing his previous career as a rugby player.

They had been together for 30 years and for the last 10 of those Alice had been well and truly in control especially in the bedroom, Femme Domme just about covered it when linked the cuckhold and hotwife, that summed up their relationship.

Tonight they waited for Lauren and Carl, a younger couple in their 20s that they had met at the gym, Lauren and Carls relationship was the polar opposite of Alice and Mikes; Carl was dominant and Lauren totally submissive, a cuckqueen in the true sense of the word.

As they waited Alice gently toyed with Mikes hard cock, keeping him hard as well as naked she knew exactly what she was doing.

She smiled as he moaned softly, he he been denied orgasm for a week, and now he was desperate to cum.

She looked in the mirror by the door and smiled at her own appearance in a tight fitting short black leather skirt, matching corset and black holdups and low heeled boots. The doorbell rang and she opened the door; as planned Carl stood there alone and he spoke to Alice

'the slut is round the back getting ready, i will go round and bring her in the patio doors when she is'

Alice looked at him, his young toned muscled body shown off perfectly in the tight T shirt he wore, her eyes drifted down the the massive bulge in his trousers outlining his hard cock perfectly.

As she closed the door she walked into the lounge and to the patio doors, as she did so she snapped at Mike

'heel dog'

Mike crawled after her to the doors and when she opened them Carl stepped in followed by Lauren who was on her knees naked and crawling behind him.

As the younger couple entered Carl and Alice moved close and their mouths locked together in a long passionate kiss, then as they broke apart Alice turned to Mike

'greet your master properly dog'

Mike crawled over to the younger man and leaning forward kissed mike on both his feet and then kneel higher kissed the bulge in Carl's trousers.

Carl smiled and looking down at Lauren spoke

'Now you greet your Mistress properly bitch'

Lauren kissed each of Alice's feet once then moving upwards kissed the front of Alices skirt, as she did so Alice laughed

'one second bitch'

She lifted her skirt to reveal her knickerless newly shaven pussy which without further instruction Lauren kissed softly.

Carl laughed

'oi lady thats not fair'

As he spoke he unzipped his trousers and freeing his cock he looked down at Mike,

'now dog'

Mike moved again and softly kissed the end of Carl's hard cock, as he did so Carl grabbed the back of his head and in a second his cock was deep into Mikes throat, Mike gasped and both Alice and Carl laughed as Carl pulled out of Mikes mouth.

Alice looked at Carl and smiling spoke

'that set the tone i think'

Carl looked at her and smiling spoke back

'I think it did I think it is going to be a good night, dont you'

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *j and c 2Couple 52 weeks ago

mullingar

By *ocktoplaywithMan 52 weeks ago

Derby

By *onnoisseur100Man 52 weeks ago

Woking-ish

By *ubble and SqueekCouple 52 weeks ago

Hull

x

By *eeker of pleasureMan 52 weeks ago

manchester

By *0 Shades of RedCouple 52 weeks ago

Edinburgh

Wanting more

By *ippa 63TV/TS 52 weeks ago

Billinge

Good start.

Bradford

Alice and Carl started to kiss, their tongues pressed deep into each others mouths as they had many times at the gym.

their hands moved slowly over each others bodies and as they parted mouths Alice looked down at Mike and smiling spoke

'see dog, look what a sexy younger man can do to pleasure me in ways you have no idea'

As she stopped speaking Carl looked down at Lauren

'and as for you useless bitch look how this woman old enough to be your mother turns me on more than you can you pathetic cunt'

Then the kissing started again, Mike and Lauren kneeling on the floor looking up at their respective partners locked in an embrace, Mikes cock hard and throbbing and Lauren's pussy almost running with cum as she enjoyed her man kissing Alice.

The kissing went on for ages then Alice broke away, and looking at Carl said

'lets get this creatures on collars and leads and take them down to the summer house I have something to show you'

Carl smiled

'seems a plan but wont the neighbours see if we walk them down there'

Alice smiled

'they are in wales in the camper van for a week'

Carl laughed

'you have it all figured, but are you sure when we came up the path i am sure there was someone next door'

Alice smiled

'They are in wales, I got a picture from Kath about an hour ago so its fine'

Hearing this Carl reached down and slipping a leather collar round Laurens neck he attached a Leather strap and ordering her to her feet he said

'walkies bitch'

At the same time Alice slipped a tight steel collar round Mikes throat and then linking it to a chain she yanked him to his feet and laughing said

'lets go dog, I have a surprise for you'

By *hil911Man 52 weeks ago

Solihull

Great start

By *lueyes69Man 52 weeks ago

coventry

Bradford

Slowly Alice and Carl walked down the garden hand in hand, each leading their partners none to gently by the leads they wore.

Half way down the garden and lit fully by the garden lights Alice turned and looking at Mike spoke

'kneel'

Mike did as he was told and in seconds at Carls command he was joined by Lauren.

By *illie B. HardaganMan 52 weeks ago

Leyland

By *erri AnneTV/TS 52 weeks ago

Shannon and Costa Blanca

I bet the neighbours are going to be home

Bradford

Alice lifted her skirt directly in front of her husbands face and moving closer to him she smiled

'I have a job for you dog, i want my ass hole licking now'

she turned and moving her lace knickers to the side presented her ass to Mike who pressed his tongue into her spread arse.

Carl moved in front of Alice and with some difficulty managed to get into position to slide his cock deep into Alices soaking pussy as Mike tongued her ass; as he entered her he looked down at Lauren and ordered

'wank the dog you bitch, wank him hard and make him cum, you have twenty seconds or you will be punished'

as she started on Mikes cock Carl looked at Mike

'and you resist her, if you cum you will be punished not her'

Alice smiled, she knew Mike was far too well trained to cum before he was told to, and she rather enjoyed the idea of watching Carl punish Lauren.

Twenty seconds came and went and no orgasm from Mike and as Carl rammed his cock harder and harder into Alice it was Alice that was the first to cum spraying her husband as he worked his tongue into her ass.

Carl pulled his cock from Alice and looking down at Lauren he laughed

'fucking useless cunt, now you get punished on your back and spread'

Lauren obeyed instantly and as she did so Carl knelt between her legs, and he spanked her over and over again hard on her clit and cunt lips, harder and harder he smacked her Alice lost count at 20 and then he stopped and turning to Alice said

'would you like a turn'

Alice looked down at Lauren who was rolling in pain on the ground and she said

'later i think she has had enough for now'

Carl laughed

'maybe so; now what was the surprise'

Alice smiled and led the other three to the summer house at the bottom of the garden, opening the glass doors she stepped aside and the others saw the three steel dog cages in the summer house, piled one on top of the other in a stack of three, the doors of all three were open and Alice looked at Mike

'bottom cage dog'

Mike crawled in and the Alice spoke to Lauren

'middle cage bitch'

Lauren climbed in and Carl turned to Alice

'who is going in the top one'

Alice laughed

'well not me and i suspect not you, so for tonight no one, i was just future proofing the system who knows in future'

As Alice padlocked the cages she smiled at Mike and Lauren

'i know you both like to watch, but for now your master and I need some private time to get fucking properly so you two can stay here for an hour or four and let us play'

With that she turned and kissing Carl passionately on the lips said

'lets go back to the house and play'

Half way up the garden Carl paused and looking at the next door house turned to Alice

'are you sure your neighbours are away i am sure i have just seen two figures standing in that window up there'

Alice smiled

'yes for gods sake they are in wales you are seeing things'

Carl laughed and moving to Alice he kissed her again and said

'well in that case, sod the comfort, i want to fuck you here and now'

turning Alice round he pressed her against a tree and slid his thick cock deep into her.

By *orgotten22Woman 51 weeks ago

out in the sticks in the north east england

By *dward_TeagueMan 51 weeks ago

wolverhampton

Mmmm horny

By *lderWiserNowMan 51 weeks ago

Kettrin

By *j and c 2Couple 51 weeks ago

mullingar

By *he Ring Wraith OP   Man 51 weeks ago

Bradford

Ramming himself deeper into Alice harder and faster as she moaned more and more, he knew she was close to cumming again, close to soaking him, and as she reached the point of orgasm he pulled his cock from her dropping to the floor on his back he said

'ride me, ride my face, soak me, make me drink it all'

Alice needed no second invitation and straddle Carl's face, pressing down onto his mouth hard, as she did so she felt him start to lick and suck on her clit and lips, she was close to cumming, she pressed harder and as he sucked on her clit once more she orgasmed, cumming, gushing and squirting into Carl' mouth, she heard and felt him gasping for breath and instead of rising she ground down harder onto his mouth till she exploded again and then she stood up off his twisting body.

He gasped and moaned and looking up at her spoke

'fucking hell lady, that was fucking awesome, no get on that picnic table on your back and spread your fucking legs, I am going to fill you with spunk'

Alice rose and lay back on the table, her legs spread wide as Carl stood between them and slid his hard thick cock into her soaking pussy.

This time it was his turn to moan as he neared his own orgasm and as she locked her legs behind his back he exploded hard deep and long into her body, his three days of abstinence culminating in this one orgasm into Alice.

As he relaxed and slid from her she looked at him

'now i need cleaning, go fetch one of the toys'

Carl smiled

'which one'

Alice laughed

'you choose'

With that he turned and walked down the garden to the summer house as he reached it he looked back towards Alice and the house and as he did so his eye was caught by a definite movement in the window of the house next door, two figures were standing there, he couldn't tell if they were male or female or anything other than they were there and they were watching everything.

mullingar

By *itom18Man 51 weeks ago

Wigan

By *ambsNewcoupleCouple 51 weeks ago

peterboro

So far so good

By *onnoisseur100Man 51 weeks ago

Woking-ish

Bradford

Minutes later Carl walked back from the shed leading Lauren by the collar and lead she still wore, other than that she was naked and her pussy still looked red from the spanking she had received earlier.

Carl led her to where Alice was laid on the table, her legs still wide open and her pussy running with spunk.

Carl looked at Lauren

'stand between her legs, play with that pathetic cunt till you are ready to cum and then tell me when you are about to cum'

Lauren stood between Alice's legs and as ordered started to stroke her own pussy and clit with her fingers, Alice looked up and watching Lauren play started to play with her pussy in time with Lauren.

Carl looked down, watching the two women play his cock started to stir again, his eyes lifted up to the window and sure enough the two shadowy figures were still there, standing in the dark room watching everything that was happening.

As Lauren played she knew she would cum soon, Carl had been denying her orgasm for weeks in the build up to tonight and now she hoped he would let her cum for Alice, as she started to get closer she moaned.

By *uvs2snogMan 51 weeks ago

crawley

By *pagedMan 51 weeks ago

Doncaster

Amazing story x

Bradford

At the point of cumming Lauren turned to Carl

'may i cum sir'

Carl laughed

'of course not bitch, get your hands off your cunt, get on your knees and clean you husbands spunk from the pussy of a real woman'

As Lauren dropped to her knees between Alice's legs Carl looked up at the neighbours window, the two figures were still there but now they were much closer together, close enough that the two shadows had morphed into one.

Looking away from the window he looked down at his wife as she licked and sucked on Alice's cum filled pussy, her tongue flashing faster and faster over Alice's body as Alice started to writhe in pleasure all over the table.

Suddenly Alice exploded, her pussy squirting all over Lauren who as she felt the liquid locked her mouth over Alice and took most of it in her mouth, then as Alice relaxed Lauren moved away from her, only to feel Carl's hands grab her hair and thrust her head back into Alice's pulsing pussy

'did I tell you to stop you fucking bitch, make her cum again, make her squirt again and drink it all this time, do it and do it now'

This time Carl moved to the other end of the table and leaning forward kissed Alice passionately on the lips, pressing his tongue deep into Alice's mouth as his wife did the same to her pussy.

Reaching down he took Alice's nipples in his fingers and started to slowly tease them, rolling them between his fingers and gently squeezing them, as he did so he looked down at Lauren and smiling to himself spoke

'you see bitch, this is what i want, this is what you life is now, a pussy licking slut, you will never cum again, you will never take cock again unless i order it, and you will get to watch me fuck who I want and when I want'

Lauren looked up at him and taking her mouth away from Alice for an instant she spoke softly

'thank you Master that is just what i desire of my life'

Hearing this and the feeling of Carl squeezing her nipples harder and harder combined with Lauren's mouth made Alice orgasm again, long and hard.

By *iceguy12345678Man 51 weeks ago

Fareham ish

By *r FilthyTV/TS 51 weeks ago

..@..

By *andi_mmfCouple 51 weeks ago

Whitehaven

Great story

By *ecret-64Couple 51 weeks ago

Wrexham

By *portbilly1976Man 51 weeks ago

manchester

Doncaster

Get the neighbours involved One of my fantasy this

By *oreplayer4uMan 51 weeks ago

mundford area

Think this is going to get better great story

mullingar

By *orgotten22Woman 51 weeks ago

out in the sticks in the north east england

By *ark_sentinelCouple 51 weeks ago

Andover

Bradford

As Alice orgasmed Lauren kept her mouth locked on the older woman's pussy, drinking in wave after wave of cum.

Watching this Carl looked down and spoke to his wife

'better you slut, now do it again'

Alice moaned; she was spent yet she did not want this to stop, nor did she want to concede to Carl and Lauren that she couldn't take more, so instead she lay and felt the teasing and playing of Laurens tongue and the torment of Carls fingers on her nipples.

As he played Carl again turned his head and sure enough the watchers were still in the window of the house next door, two shadows one darker than the other and taller, but clearly two people standing watching everything that was happening.

Seconds later Alice exploded again and again Lauren drank down every drop and as Alice relaxed Carl snapped

'again'

Alice looked at him and spoke

'no'

As she did so she expected Carl to release her nipples and let her up yet instead he moved his hands to her shoulders and pressing her down on the table hard he looked at Lauren

'i said again, do it slut'

Then he looked down at Alice,

'you want this you know you do, and so do I, I am sure you will get me back later and I look forward to that but for now you are mine'

Alice moaned she could say nothing her body giving her away as she orgamsed over and over again, twice three times then four times onto Laurens mouth.

Then finally Carl spoke

'enough bitch, stand up and play with yourself facing the house, in fact go stand under that security light so we can see you better'

Oblivious to the watchers Lauren moved across the garden and standing under the bright light she started to play with her own pussy again'

By *ichard7Man 51 weeks ago

Southeast Kent, Marden.

Great story

By *wakers14Man 51 weeks ago

burgess hill

By *hil911Man 51 weeks ago

Solihull

great story

Andover

By *..NemoMan 51 weeks ago

Durham

By *rash26775Man 51 weeks ago

all over

Good so far

By *eeker of pleasureMan 51 weeks ago

manchester

By *ave008tMan 51 weeks ago

WOLVERHAMPTON

Woking-ish

By (user no longer on site) 51 weeks ago

By *ersey GentMan 51 weeks ago

St Peter

Whitehaven

Gets better

By *hynot3Man 51 weeks ago

Middlesbrough

By *ilthyHabitCouple 51 weeks ago

south west

Bookmarked

Bradford

Lauren started to play with herself, she knew now that Carl had no intention of letting her cum unless she did this over and over again tonight, she had been denied orgasm so long that she knew that when she was allowed to cum it would be the biggest she had ever done.

That said she knew that he would be able to tell if she held back on the playing or if she didn't take herself to the edge, he knew her body and her actions so well.

So like the good sub she is she stood in the full glare of the security lights taking herself closer and closer to cumming.

As Alice watched Lauren playing she found her fingers caressing her own nipples still sore and hard from Carls squeezing, and yet she had to touch she looked round and there was no sign of Carl for a few minutes and then he appeared with Mike on the collar and lead, when he led Mike to the front of Lauren he spoke

'on your fucking back at her feet'

Mike lay down on his back, his head between Laurens feet looking up at her soaking pussy as she played.

Carl turned to Alice

'what shall we do with these two, what about something different'

Alice laughed

'well you know you made her clean me, well I think he should lick all my cum off your cock dont you'

Carl smiled

'if you wish, here or inside'

Alice laughed

'oh fuck his face here, so much better outside I think'

Carl walked over to where Mike was laid and standing over him he knelt down and pressing his hard wet cock into Mike mouth he slowly moved forwards and backwards fucking the older mans face with his thick cock.

As he did so Lauren gasped

'Sir may I cum'

Carl laughed

'of course not you stupid slut, but keep yourself on the edge for a while I may let you soon, but then I may not'

Minutes passed as Carl slid his cock deeper and deeper into Mikes mouth, then he watched as Alice walked up behind Lauren and kissing her softly on the neck reached round and started to play with her nipples.

Then she looked at Carl and smiling spoke

'perhaps i will make her cum then, perhaps she can orgasm onto my fingers, since we are sharing tonight I am sure that will be fine will it not'

Carl looked up

'as you wish'

Alice slipped her fingers lower on Laurens body; down her belly and onto her clit, then she started to tease Lauren, stroking and teasing as she did her own pussy, building the pleasure in Lauren as she did in herself.

Whispering in Laurens ear she said

'tell me when you are close, tell me when you are ready to cum, tell me just before you cum tell me so i can know when you are going to get the release you crave.

Lauren moaned and as Alice played with her she moaned again and again, finally she spoke

'I am going to cum Mistress'

As soon as she spoke Alice slipped her fingers from Laurens body, grabbing her by the hair she spun her round and throwing her to the cold floor she looked down

'of course you are not going to cum you dirty little whore, why did you think i would make you cum'

Then laughing she stood over Laurens twitching body and lowering down onto the younger womans face she spoke

'but i want to cum again, so fucking make me as I watch your husband fuck my husbands face'

Andover

St Peter

Doncaster

more please

Bradford

Lauren was on her back now, Alice straddled her face and pressed down hard onto Laurens mouth, she knew she would cum soon, her body still pulsing from what had happened on the table minutes before and as she felt Laurens expert tongue on her clit she watched as Carl pushed his hard cock in and out of Mikes mouth right in front of her.

As she watched her eyes drifted upwards and out of the corner of her eye she saw movement in the window next door, she gasped surely it wasn't Dean and Katy they wouldn't watch, or would they.

As her mind wandered her body brought her back to what was happening as she shuddered again with a long hard orgasm.

As she exploded she rose and looking at Carl she spoke;

'come inside with me and leave these two here'

Carl and Alice walked into the house leaving Mike and Lauren naked in the garden.

St Peter

M

Whitehaven

Andover

By *igerman23Man 51 weeks ago

hayes

Nice

By *ambsNewcoupleCouple 51 weeks ago

peterboro

Developing nicely. Thanks for sharing OP

By *wakers14Man 51 weeks ago

burgess hill

Bradford

Once in the house she turned to Carl,

'you were right someone was watching us, but I doubt it was Dean and Katy they would have been way too shocked to watch'

As she spoke she picked up her phone and dialled a number and seconds later it was answered and she spoke

'hey Katy its Alice from next door, how is Wales'

a pause then she spoke again

'yeh I thought so but we have just seen lights come on in your place and wondered if you had guests'

another pause

'no not at all, no trouble I was just worried you had burglars and thought I best check before I called the cops'

Another pause then a laugh and she hung up the call

Turning to Carl she smiled

'They are in Wales as I thought and their niece Chloe and her friend Tammy are house sitting'

Carl smiled

'interesting'

Alice laughed

'If i have my way it will get even more so, lets go get the toys to perform and see if we can see anything else next door'

Walking back into the glow of the security lights Alice looked at Lauren and Mike

'dog on your back, bitch over his face 69 position an inch from his mouth, and your mouth over his cock with the tip between your lips no more'

In seconds the two were in position and then Alice spoke again

'stay like that for now'

As she spoke she led Carl down the garden into a small area by the greenhouse which was totally dark and gave a view up towards next door'

As the watched they saw the two figures in the window the taller darker one a little further from the window and the smaller lighter one closer, as they watched the two figures seemed to blend into one, but what they were doing was no visible from the garden'

Alice smiled

'now for my plan' lets see what happens now'

Walking back up the garden she led Carl into the house and then calling for Mike and Lauren she ordered them to crawl into the house.

Once in the living room she slid the patio doors closed but leaving the curtains open she picked up her phone again and dialled.

This time it was a longer pause before she spoke

'hi Chloe it Alice from next door, I am glad you enjoyed the show'

The voice on the other end said something and Alice laughed

'really, I think not, however if you and Tammy want to watch some more come to the patio doors and look in the room here'

There was a pause and Alice laughed

'well that is hardly an issue come as you are, clothes are optional here tonight as you saw'

Then there was another pause and Alice continued

'yes, just to watch as you wish, but at least we will get to see you two as well'

Alice disconnected the call and turning to Carl she smiled

'it seems our voyeurs are coming to watch some more'

Whitehaven

By *erriekinkyWoman 51 weeks ago

shrewsbury

Nice to see you’ve got your mojo back xx

By *tio_oyMan 51 weeks ago

Amsterdam Holland

By *hil911Man 51 weeks ago

Solihull

Andover

By *cubasexMan 51 weeks ago

Dudley

Fantastic story as always bud please do keep up the great work

By *uvs2snogMan 51 weeks ago

crawley

Doncaster

wish these where my neighbours

By *nsurecoupleCouple 51 weeks ago

east ayrshire

Woking-ish

Bradford

As she finished speaking she turned to Mike and Lauren

'right you two, face the patio doors, on your knees and play with yourselves, gently, no cumming and see what happens next'

Lauren and Mike took up position as they did so Alice stood behind Mike and Carl stood behind Lauren and they waited.

A few minutes passed and then two figures appeared outside the patio doors, both were girls as they had expected, but both looked way younger than they had thought, they were a total contrast in looks, one girl was short only about 5ft 2, with short cropped blonde hair, lots of curves and big breasts, all she wore was a pair of pyjama shorts, she was topless and her ample breasts on show. The other girl was taller, much taller probably 6ft if not a little over, she was black her skin the colour of ebony, her jet black long hair hanging down her back, her long legs and slim frame and small yet tight breasts on show as all she wore was a tiny white lace bra and a matching thong.

Instead of standing outside the girls pushed the door open and stepped in and the blonde spoke

'hi I am Chloe and this is Tammy, I hope you dont mind us coming inside to watch you'

Alice looked at them

'no we don't but how old are you two?'

Chloe laughed

'I knew you were going to ask that, I am 19 and Tammy is 20 just, although I know we both look younger we always get ID'd in pubs as well'

Carl looked at them

'still girls you are so young to be here like that'

Tammy looked at him and smiled

'do not mistake youth for lack of experience, we have watched you and Alice with your fuck toys, now you can see mine'

As Mike, Lauren, Carl and Alice looked in confusion Tammy spoke to Chloe

'shorts off, on your back spread and play cunt'

Chloe to the amazement of the others dropped her shorts and laying on the floor her feet towards the four watching she spread her legs and started to work her pussy with her fingers.

As she did so Tammy walked towards the four who were staring in shock at Chloe, Tammy stood in front of Lauren and pointing to the front of her Thong said simply

'kiss'

Lauren obeyed and as she felt the kiss Tammy stepped in front of Mike and repeated the order till Mike had kissed her on the front of her thong.

then she stood in front of Alice and smiling spoke

'your next action will decide if we stay or leave now, strip, kneel and kiss me'

Alice stared at this girl, her head said

'tell her to fuck off'

her pussy dripped and in seconds she was naked and on her knees kissing the front of Tammys thong; then she stepped in front of Carl and smiling said

'now i want you to do the same, I want to see your hard hot body naked and I want you to kiss me, do we stay or do we leave'

Carl looked at her and in silence slowly stripped and when he was naked he dropped to his knees and moved to kiss Tammy on the thong; as he did so she laughed and spoke

'no no I saw what you did to Alice in the garden I saw you take her now you will pay, kiss my feet now or we leave'.

Carl leaned forward, his lips went to Tammy's bare feet and he kissed each one softly.

As he did so Tammy looked down and saw the small tattoo of a spider on the back of his right shoulder, a small back widow spider as she saw it she laughed.

'well well, that puts a new twist on the evening I think'

By *ogloverMan 50 weeks ago

Worstead

Interesting twist.

By *ark_sentinelCouple 50 weeks ago

Andover

By *pagedMan 50 weeks ago

Doncaster

jesus what a turn of advents