FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Hated being chatted up by older guys How that changed

Hated being chatted up by older guys How that changed

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *obmarie OP   Couple  over a year ago

Mid Wales& Border

It happened years ago!

From our first summer together we both preferred nude beaches and visited them as often as we could. But the one thing she hated was older guys coming over and chatting.It seemed like she was a honey pot to them,the minute one came over she turn into her stomach and cover her ass with a towel. I used to pull her leg by saying things like don't knock it until you've tried it. Her reply was that no way was she interested in dirty older men!

Like did we know it at the time but this would change when we took a winter holiday on Grand canary.

We ended up in a bungalow complex with a pool and bar.

Both of us in our late 20's, Marie slim tanned small firm tit's big proud pierced nipples a gold ring in each and a smooth waxed pussy.

By this stage of our lives we hadn't been to a club,the only fun we'd had was some soft play with a few couples a the beach and she had wanked a guy off in the dunes once.

We got there late afternoon dropped our bags off and over to the bar we went, Marie sat in an alcove and I when to get the drinks as I reached the bar I past a tall older guy well tanned with white hair walking away for the bar. I ordered our drinks turned around and thought oh fuck!The old guy was standing chatting to Marie when I got back to them he introduced himself as Ray I sat down and Marie told him to find a seat but he said he had a leave to make a phone call back to the UK and left.I turned to her and said looks like you've done it again! Marie told my to shut up! After about an hour or so Ray walked into the bar came over and offered us a drink. When he was getting them we decided to ask him to grad a seat and sit with us. Got to say it Ray was good company, really whitty,charming,funny and new exactly what to say to Marie. We all drank and chatted for an hour or so then Marie got up to go the the toilet she was dressed in a thin flowing dress which showed of her figure. Back she came but now her nipples were rock hard and poking out under the thin dress you could see the outline of her nipple rings.Ray was chatting in full swing he just seemed to say the right things nothing rude or crude mostly funny and saucy Marie laughing at his every word. He got up and when to the toilet,I told Marie that we both could see how hard her nipples looked as she came back from the toilet. I said I wonder if old Ray was in there having a quick pull of his old man thinking about her nipples!She laughed then told me to behave. Ray came back we carried on chatting and drinking,I got up to get some drinks,looking back I could see Marie pull the front of her dress tight from the bar you could see how hard her nipples were.I got back Marie was just a little bit tipsy by now,I asked what they had been talking about,Ray had asked her if her nipples were pieced she'd full her dress tight to show him. He looked at me and said Marie had promised him he'd see them in the flesh tomorrow on the beach,we all laughed and my first though was she,'s be sorry in the morning!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

By *orkiepud_69Couple  over a year ago

Scarborough

By *hris 1000200Man  over a year ago

kells

By *erseybeefMan  over a year ago

st helier

Mooor

Mid Wales& Border

Up we got next morning I reminded Marie what she'd told him, ki she replied yes and that she was tipsy but not d*unk and hoped Ray wouldn't turn out to be a dirty old man. Off we went for breakfast Ray came in behind us and said hello. Then asked us if we were going down to the beach which we said yes. 'Ray said I won't impose myself I'll find my own space an the beach!'Marie and I looked at each other then 'Marie said don't be silly Ray join us!'My first though again was she's done it again! Ray said right he'd get some drinks to take with us and organised some food. Half an hour later off we all went. We found a sheltered spot in the dunes as it was windy on the beach,laid out towels out and started to strip. Marie only had a summer dress on,to my suprise the dress it was over her head in no time and she stood there naked legs slightly apart hands on her hips facing us.Ray was taking his top off at the time when he pulled it over his head and saw Marie standing naked infront of him he just said stunning then dropped his shorts.He was now standing there naked tanned,slim, quiet muscular,facing Marie.Her gaze lowered her mouth dropped as she looked at his cock. It was semi hard and hanging down towards his knee. Couple of things about it at this point was that it's shaft was dark brown really thick and getting thicker, and on the end of it was a big purple knob,it was huge! Marie was standing there staring at it with her mouth wide open in disbelief! Ray coughed and said 'sorry about that he does get a little excited when he sees something he likes looking at Marie then looking down at his cock. Marie just said that's ok Ray as I slide out of my shorts feeling l ittle inferior,not that I have had any complaints about my size,but Ray's cock looked to be a good inch longer than mine,a good bit thicker but topped by that massive mushroom shaped knob on it. We settled down to some sun bathing and I nodded off.Went I woke Marie and Ray were chatting and having a drink.

By *hor66Man  over a year ago

Clacton-on-Sea

By *..NemoMan  over a year ago

Durham

Mid Wales& Border

Must more to come!

By *ipplebarnyMan  over a year ago

milton keynes

By *j and c 2Couple  over a year ago

mullingar

By *lay-with-MeMan  over a year ago

Whitchurch Shropshire

Mid Wales& Border

I sat up Ray passed me a cold beer. I got up to get a cig. Marie was sitting cross legs facing Ray he was laying on his side facing her and judging by the size of his cock he was enjoying the view. And a great view it was as well Marie was covered in oil and looked great.Pert little tits big dark brown nipples rock hard with her rings shinning in the sun,looking down you could see her cunt lips hanging here!

Marie asked if we wanted anything to eat,Ray said that he was going for a dip to cool down first and off he went. We started chatting and Marie explained that Ray had told her that he had been a widow for over three years and that this was his first holiday be himself and that he thought it was time to start living again. She'd told him a little about us,just chit chat to pass the time away. 'I was waiting for this one and I wasn't the one who brought it up'.Marie said for a guy in his late 60' that he was in good shape that cock of his is huge. I said I thought you hated being chatted up by old men, to which she replied that Ray seemed different! She explained that not once did he make a dirty remake as he chatted even as she could see his hard cock twitching.He did compliment her on her looks and body saying her nipple rings looked fantastic and her shaved pussy she corrected him by telling him it was waxed for a smoother finnish she also said that when she said that his cock sprang up his foreskin peeled back fully exposing his huge big knob and that she could feel her pussy starting to juice up.I slide my hand down to her pussy and slide a finger over her cunt lips,she was soaking and she opened her legs. As I rubbed her wet lips I kissed her and asked her if she still hated being chatted up by older men she moaned and opened her legs wider. I asked does that mean you'd like to be fucked by his old cock. She replied well it's one of the best looking ones she'd seen. By this time she was laying on her back legs wide open moaning as she played with her tits fulling and twisting her nipples as I finger fucked her.A quick look over my shoulder and Ray was on his way back to us.I stopped fingering her and she stopped playing with her nipples,I said if you want to feel his cock up you stay like that with your legs open when Ray gets back she did.!

By *ilverroomCouple  over a year ago

Manchester

Great story

By *ussgbrMan  over a year ago

Burton

Mmm this has already got me hard

More please

By *ragsterMan  over a year ago

Blackburn

Mid Wales& Border

We watched Ray striding towards us Marie still had her legs open her pussy and in-between her legs were soaking the juice glistening in the sun. Ray was with us now and stood below the end of her towel looking straight up between her legs. You've got a good view there Ray I said! Wonderful be replied! I looked at Marie as I placed a hand on her pussy I gently opened her lips she opened her legs wide. I looked at Ray and said it tastes as good as if looks! Ray looked at Marie and asked could he could she nodded and said yes. Ray was in-between her legs in a flash his tongue lapping at her cunt lips.I moved behind Marie she propped herself up on my legs and was watching Ray licking her as she played with her tits and nipples. What a sight it was watching this old guy licking my wife's cunt as her pulled her nipples. Marie was moaning I said Ray looks like your doing a good job down here. He nodded and said she taste fantastic. Marie is a gusher so I thought it only fair to tell him,Ray gave us the thumbs up. Marie was moaning and moaning I could see her pushing down onto him. I grabber her tits and asked her if she was going to squirt for the nice old man licking her cunt with that she let out a deep loud moan followed by a long loud grunt as she came all over his face. He was fucking loving it!And told us so after he'd finnished.Marie was laying there her legs wide open with and old guy laying between her legs when two guys stopped Marie tried to close her legs but Ray stopped her looking up and saying don't they only want at look. I told them not to get to close and they seemed to listen.Marie stayed as she was I gentle massaged her tits looked down at Ray and said that after a good licking she usually likes a cock. Again Ray looked up at Marie and asked could he her reply fuck me Ray!

Mid Wales& Border

Ray knelt between her legs his cock sticking out in front of him like a giant pepper grinder he took hold of it and rubbered his huge mushroom shaped knob up and down Marie's now soaking pussy lips. I moved to see him slowly slide his big knob into her,her cunt lips stretched around it he slide it in, he stopped as she moaned and asked if she was ok! Her reply was yes I'm fine just slide it in and fuck me I want to feel your cock in me. Ray looked at me smiled and did as he was told by the time he was balls deep in her Marie has grabbed his ass and was shouting at Ray to fuck her. Ray started fucking her with long strokes withdrawing until only his knob was in her then sliding all the way back into her,she raised her legs and wrapped them around his waist. The guys watching were having a great view of his cock sliding in and out of her!I was playing with her tits and asking her was enjoying Ray's cock her moaned and say yes. I asked her if she was a dirty little cunt fucking an old man she moaned again and said yes. Ray was loving it!So was Marie and I plus the two guys watching and wanking.

By *irty CatsCouple  over a year ago

Edinburgh

Mmm, naughty girl

By *ornyfella78Man  over a year ago

marbella

Great story. Sounds v hot

By *ephistoCouple  over a year ago

torrance

Nice story!

By *teveblackpoolMan  over a year ago

Blackpool

Great story

By *stwo80Couple  over a year ago

yorkshire

By *lderWiserNowMan  over a year ago

Kettrin

By *nspired CoupleCouple  over a year ago

andover

Whitchurch Shropshire

By *illie B. HardaganMan  over a year ago

Leyland

mullingar

By *ary1001xMan  over a year ago

Hillsborough

By *ipper truckMan  over a year ago

near by

By *rdiscreet327Man  over a year ago

Nottinghamshire

Great start op.

By *live and PopeyesCouple  over a year ago

Cardiff

More please we love it in the dunes

By *ose3545Couple  over a year ago

wicklow

Really loving this

By *aidbackcpleCouple  over a year ago

nr stockton

Great story xx

Blackburn

By *ndy man 200Man  over a year ago

hereford

Great story

Mid Wales& Border

There's much more to come then I get time

Well written story

By *rash26775Man  over a year ago

all over

Great story

By *rnoldZiffelMan  over a year ago

Leinster

Great story! What a leap for you both. Like everyone else, I'm full of anticipation as to how - like Marie's pussy lips - this tale unfolds.

I just wish I could happen upon a similar scene on my favourite Cahore beach dunes in Wexford some day. If only Irish women were so adventurous; perhaps they are and I've just been there on the wrong days

By *dward_TeagueMan  over a year ago

wolverhampton

Lucky Ray!

By *ussD1Man  over a year ago

Gloucester

Fabulous

Mid Wales& Border

Ray was in control as he lay on top of Marie her legs wrapped around his waist as he slide his cock in and out at a steady pace. I walked around wanking as I watched his old guy fucking me young wife,his balls the inside of her thighs and the towel they were on was soaking. He was whispering into her ear she was responding by moaning, groaning and whimpering dirty comments like 'oh yes,yes,fuck,fuck,dirty fucker,fuck me harder'.Even couple of minutes she let out a whimper grabbed Ray ass as he speeded up I could more pussy juice running down her ass cheeks.I could Ray saying yes 'that's it my old cock loves being soaked!'

Ray stopped and got off her he moved and knelt with one knee either side of her head. She knew what he wanted, she took hold of his cock shaft in one hand raised it opened her mouth wide and lowered his big mushroom shaped knob into her mouth her lips stretched around his shaft as she slowly wanked his shaft as she sucked. Ray cupped her head and said ' that's it nice and steady you don't want a mouthful just yet!'Ray looked at me and said 'I haven't had me cock sucked for years,she doing a good job, do me a favour keep her pussy nice and juicy for me because when she's done here I'm going to fuck it until I pump a nice big load up it if that's ok by you two!'Marie started moaning as she sucked, Ray' dirty talk was really working. I lay between her legs she raised her hips to meet my tongue and lips,she squirted as soon as I started licking her,it tasted great! I carried on licking she squirted again letting out a groan. Ray pulled his cock out of her mouth looked at me and said 'do you think it's ready for more of this waving his cock over Marie's face. Before I could answer Marie shouted yes 'fuck me Ray!' With that he told her to get on her hands and knees,she did then he told her to move as that her ass was facing the two guys that were watching she did. Ray straddled her back told her to open her leg wide she did.He held the bottom of her ass cheeks in each hand and started to part them her pussy opened up we were looking right up her. I thought any minute now Marie with try to move but she just stayed there,Ray looked at the two guys and asked if liked it! They both nodded as they wanked.He grinned moved and knelt behind her one hand holding her pussy open the other holding his big knob,he lines it up with her pussy let out a grunt and slide it all the in Marie pushed herself back against his thrust he held her hips and with long powerful trusts he started fucking harder and harder. The faster he went the more Marie was shouting ' fuck me harder faster!' I was standing behind watching Ray's cock slamming into her his balls slapping her clit as he trust into her.I was close to cumming moved and knelt infront of Marie she took my cock in her mouth. Ray said good girl make him cum take his spunk and with that I shot my load in her mouth and over the face and tits as my cock came out of her mouth as Ray was banging fuck out of her and she was slamming herself back against his cock.Ray motioned the two guys to move in. Marie resting on her elbows her ass up in the air with Ray fucking her,the guys knelt one each side of her both slide a hand onto her tits and squeezing them pulling her nipples as they wanked and spunked over her back.Ray holding her hips asked her if she was ready for his spunk! Marie shouted 'just fill me you dirty fucker!' With that Ray started grunting and pumping his cum up her his cock was now slamming into her at a fare old pace her was slamming herself back onto his cock begging for his spunk, her pussy squelching and farting as his fucked her.One last grunt from Ray as he slammed into her and held it there.Here it comes he said Marie let out a loud moan and rocked her ass backwards and forwards in short motions against him. I could see his balls raise and fall as he pumped his spunk up her,all the time her was saying ' fuck yes,fill me, fill me! After what seemed like ages Ray pulled his cock out of her held her ass cheeks open and as his spunk run out and down her thighs he slapped her on her ass and said that's one fine well fucked pussy next time you can fill her before I fuck her again Rob! Marie just collapsed with her hand gentle rubbing her pussy as she purring like a cat that had had the cream. Which she had! That was day one of a ten day holiday.Woukd we last the pace for and other nine days. Only time would tell. That same night both Ray and I fucked Marie again in the Bungalow. Only this time I fucked her first leaving a fair load up her for Ray to slide into .

Mmmmmm

By *onnoisseur100Man  over a year ago

Woking-ish

By *axixxxMan  over a year ago

Bathgate

mullingar

Scarborough

Whitchurch Shropshire

By *j47Man  over a year ago

limerick

Hillsborough

By *asexxMan  over a year ago

near you

Oh yes can't wait for day 2

By *usie pTV/TS  over a year ago

taunton

Blackburn

By *andy IanMan  over a year ago

cheshire/Preston

Urhmmm loving this

Fabulous

By *atureoldieslookingforfunCouple  over a year ago

Redcar

Wow, excellent story very well told,we had a similar experience a few years.

By *atureoldieslookingforfunCouple  over a year ago

Redcar

"Wow, excellent story very well told,we had a similar experience a few years ago. "

By *haveadreamMan  over a year ago

Fens

Great story, had many a good session in the dunes and on the beach.

We are headed to Masolomas 10 July for 2 weeks, staying in the Rui hotel right on the dunes. Anyone else going to be there, let me know.

By *ememberTheNameMan  over a year ago

barnsley

By *oumlacaMan  over a year ago

waterford

Great exciting story, wish I was there

By *aughtyNikki100TV/TS  over a year ago

Doncaster

Great story x

By *xxx73Man  over a year ago

Basingstoke

By *ornyhighlanderMan  over a year ago

town

Awsome story

By *umalotagainMan  over a year ago

a town called malice

Nice work

Great story, loving it so far

By *tephine DommeTV/TS  over a year ago

Waterford Ireland

MORE please Loving it so far

By *ichard7Man  over a year ago

Southeast Kent, Marden.

Great story thanks for sharing.. Left throbbing and kneading to release

By *erfectly.imperfectWoman  over a year ago

everywhere

I need to find myself a Ray

By *igerman23Man  over a year ago

hayes

Lovely

Mid Wales& Border

End of first day, shower and bed. Next morning laying in bed thinking about the previous day's excitement Marie turned onto her side and put her hand on my chest.Quietly she said ' what the fuck have we done!' I said I don't know but it was fun and so horny!' We both chatted about it, Marie describing how she felt like a right slut for letting an old guy fuck her. Look I said! We're on holiday no one we know is ever going to find out about it! We carried on chatting and she asked what I really thought,so I told her it was the one of the horniest things watching his big old knob open her pussy up as he slide into her.She slapped my chest and said dirty bastard! Well I said,what did it feel like for you? Rubbing my chest she said awesome! The firt time Ray pushed his knob into her she'd never felt anything like it, her pussy smarted at first then as he slide into her she could feel his big knob and shaft opening her up she started squirting over his cock. She said she really felt he was stretching her inside as he slide into her. I know form experience she loves me to be as deep inside her as I can when I cum.So what was it like when Ray fired his load up you? That she said was the best bit! Just before he cum he sank all the way into her his knob putting pressure in her cervix he held it there and it felt fantastic! When he started to cum she felt his spunk splatter against her cervix she said that did it for she and she just lost control and squirted violently over his cock,she thought he fired 7 or 8 powerful squirts of spunk against her cervix! I slide my hand between her legs,boy she was soaking! Rolled her onto her and and drives in face first and licked her until she told me to fuck her! After that I got up showered again,then said I was going for a walk before breakfast. I asked if she wanted he to tell Ray that we won't be going to the beach with him? She smiled and said if you see him we'll see him at breakfast!

Hillsborough

Mid Wales& Border

I get back after my walk and Marie is dressed in a near see through sheer long summer dress she looked fantastic and even better went she stood with the sun behind her it made the dress practically see through and she was nude underneath. Ready for breakfast I ask! And with that she dons a stylish straw hat and of we go. As we walk over I ask 'are you going to be ok Ray will probably be there'She smiles and say's I'm fine after all we are on holiday!

mullingar

limerick

Mid Wales& Border

Into the dinning room we went and yes Ray was there. Over we went Ray greeted Marie by holding her unstretched arms in his looking her up and down and as he kissed her on her cheek. He looked at us both and said look you two don't feel just because of yesterday you have to spend you holiday with me, perhaps yesterday shouldn't have happened. With that Marie said well it do Ray and we feel ok so don't worry. We walked down to the beach an hour later as we walked both me an Ray could see the outline of Marie's figure as she walked Infront of us.He nudged me and said hope I get to play with her again today, so I asked have you got the wine,he said yes I replied two or three glass fulls should do the trick! On the beach we found an empty open space under on of the palm trees,we stripped Ray' cock was close to being fully hard,I said jokingly fuck me Ray is your cock like that all the time he smiled and said most of the time! We all had an hour or so on our stomachs I fell asleep again to wake hearing Ray and Marie chatting and laughing. I ask have I missed anything to which Marie replied not yet we've only just opened the wine.Two large glasses later Marie lay on her back and asked if one or both of us would like to oil her. With a grin I handed Ray the bottle stood up below Marie's feet,Ray knelt by her side poured some oil into his hands and rubbered it over her arms next he poured loads over her tits and stomach then he took hold of her tits and rubber the oil over them in circular motion Marie let out whimper her legs opened Ray carried on massaging the oil over her stomach,pouring more over her legs and smooth pussy mound he covered her leg in oil them rubber oil from her mound over her pussy lips she splayed her legs opened Ray winked I could see his cock sticking up like a flagpole Marie' hand moved she took hold of his cock and slowly wanked it as Ray got to work on her clit and pussy lips

Mid Wales& Border

I watched as he worked a finger into her then two she responded pushing her hips up, his thumb rubbing her clit he slide another finger in then started to finger fuck her slowly at first then gradually building up the pace Marie was lifting and lowered her hips in rhythm to his hand movement. Fuck at this point the world could have been watching and I don't the Marie would have given a fuck about them! Ray grabbed a tit pulled hard on her nipple ring kissed her the asked if she was going to soak his hand. Her respond was to grunt louder than before I could see her tense and raise her hips high as he pumped his fingers up her she took a deep breath blow it out with pursed lips the squirted soaking Rays fingers hand and arm. He pulled his fingers out and clamped his mouth over her gapping pussy and soon as he did she squirted again.

When she stopped moaning and quivering Ray looked at me and says her cunt juice tastes like honey. Marie clamps her legs and says no more it needs a rest.She started wanking his cock again I kneel the other side of her and takes hold of my cock and wanks us both nice and slowly. We settle back down and I fall asleep again

limerick

Hillsborough

Mid Wales& Border

Sorry but I'going to have to put this story in hold as internet is down and living in the sticks means mobile signals are crap,!

By *d4ugirlsMan  over a year ago

Green Cove Springs

"I need to find myself a Ray "

I do like them young on occasion

mullingar

Bathgate

By *igerman23Man  over a year ago

hayes

Wow lucky Ray.hope he uses her small chery hole.

By *ames_SallyCouple  over a year ago

Staffordshire

By *opilotMan  over a year ago

Heathrow

By *umalotagainMan  over a year ago

a town called malice

By *andy IanMan  over a year ago

cheshire/Preston

Scarborough

By *ancsUpForFunMan  over a year ago

Morecambe

By *atesey68Man  over a year ago

audley

By *ussD1Man  over a year ago

Gloucester

Mmm great story

By *orsche40Couple  over a year ago

northwich

Great story we love it in the dunes had some really good fun there back again in October

Mid Wales& Border

Bathgate

By *r ed300Man  over a year ago

bradford

Fabulous a nice tasty squirter

By *lueeyedvikingMan  over a year ago

Near

I hope your signal gets better

Great thread

By *nowman1958Man  over a year ago

dover

Love this

By *andjxxxCouple  over a year ago

york

"Sorry but I'going to have to put this story in hold as internet is down and living in the sticks means mobile signals are crap,!"

How’s the 4G situation? Would love to hear more about your adventures.

By *divingMan  over a year ago

northwich

Stunning lucky Ray and as a fellow 70 year old glad Marie changed her mind just wish I lived closers

By *rgasm4u69Man  over a year ago

Warrington

There's hope for us horny old gits

By *lderWiserNowMan  over a year ago

Kettrin

By *imHerMan  over a year ago

UK

Mmmmmmm