FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > My First MMF

My First MMF

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *harlie197357 OP   Man  over a year ago

Cambridge

Hi, I am Charlie. We all remember our first time experiences vividly so I thought I would share the story of my first MMF with you.

I am no author so not sure how well it will read so apologies if it’s crap.

I may also be a bit sporadic on here as I am supposed to be working!

So here goes…….

As a single male on fab I had had a bi profile on here for a couple of months. I must point out this was my old profile.

I had met a few guys from the site and had a couple of verifications, then one day I logged on at lunchtime and had a message from a straight married MF couple who were staying local to me in a really posh hotel.

They wanted a guy to join them but explained they were really nervous as they had not done anything like this before and they weren’t exactly sure how it would go.

We chatted over the course of the afternoon and discussed what they wanted and didn’t want to do. Eventually we agreed I would meet them at 8pm after their dinner. I was to park in the hotel car park, message them and then when they were ready they would give me their room number.

That afternoon and early evening went by so slowly. I was so horny and excited, i struggled to concentrate on work. I kept looking at the pictures we had exchanged and thinking about what might happen. I was oozing precum but desperately wanted to save everything I had for them……

It was 6pm now and I had to meet a work client for a quick afternoon drink. I was completely distracted and am sure they spotted my bulging trousers but didn’t say anything.

After what felt like an eternity it was time for me to leave.

I went to my gym to have a shower and freshen up. I hadn’t thought things through though because as I had to strip in the communal area then try to get to a shower cubicle without anyone noticing my semi erect oozing cock.

I got to the changing rooms and it was really busy but I managed to get a corner space so was able to quickly strip. As I whipped my underwear wear off I noticed my pants were damp with precum trails.

I wrapped a towel round me holding it close to me with one hand to hide my now released hardening cock. With great difficulty I one handed managed to shove my clothes into a locker and hobbled over to the showers.

There was one cubicle free so I rushed in and quickly shut the door behind me. I should point out that the shower cubicles were a frosted glass so people can see some shapes and shadows between the cubicles.

I took my towel off and hung it up on the peg by the door, turned on the shower and began to clean myself starting with my now rock hard cock. As I scrubbed the rest of myself I kept thinking about what was going to happen. I turned off the shower, dried and then wrapped my towel back around me, but I couldn’t hide my now throbbing cock. I didn’t know how I was going to get back to my clothes and dressed in this state.

Just then I heard a couple of regular guys I chat to at the gym talking loudly in the changing area so I tried to focus on their conversation and it was enough to calm things down below so I headed back to my clothes and chatted with them while I got dressed. They asked why they hadn’t seen me in the gym so I lied and told them I had only used the sauna as I had hurt my leg. One of them said that they had thought they saw me limping to the showers earlier!

So far so good?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ark_sentinelCouple  over a year ago

Andover

Cambridge

Thanks guys, great pics btw…..

By *ast_jjMan  over a year ago

Dublin and London

By *j and c 2Couple  over a year ago

mullingar

By *bthreeCouple  over a year ago

Yeovil

By *aughtycplStokeCouple  over a year ago

Stoke-on-Trent

By *groot20Couple  over a year ago

Mayfair

Cambridge

Glad you like it so far.

So I get back in the car and head over to the hotel. It is quite a big hotel with a large car park so I park up. I am 10 minutes early so I start looking at the pics again.

They are both in their late twenties, she is slim, olive skin, he is white good looking with a bit of stubble. The photos they shared includes both their faces smiling, there is one full body of her in purple lacey bra and knickers, A close up of her naked pert nipple, a full body of him naked with her hand wrapped around a very handsome cock.

I am oozing again.

It is now time so I send them a message as planned……

No response

How long do I wait?

I am trying not to look suspicious but am sitting in the car with a big trouser bulge. I decide to wait 10 minutes and see if they reply.

I look at the pics again.

A car pulls in next to me and a fit couple in their late twenties get out. It’s not them, wrong colour hair, but it does get me thinking…..

After an agonising 8 minutes, that felt like hours, I get the reply, “sorry dinner over ran just heading back to room now”

I look at the pic’s again, so horny and excited.

Then I remember one of my kid’s friend’s mum works in the hotel. Shit what if she sees me?

I think up a cover story refresh my phone and boom, “Mark” messages saying that “Jo” (names changed to be protect the innocent) is very nervous. I suggest that they get started then message me when they want me to come to the room.

10 minutes later I get the message “Room 12 come now “

I reply that I am on my way.

I get out the car and walk in to the hotel, straight past reception, thankfully they are busy and don’t look up. No one I know there either, phew!

I get to the hotel bar and see the corridor I need and follow the signs to the room.

Lightly knock on the door……

By *j47Man  over a year ago

limerick

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

mullingar

By *un2345100Man  over a year ago

East Midlands

Good so far

Great start, thanks OP

By *eeker of pleasureMan  over a year ago

manchester

Stoke-on-Trent

Loving the build up x

Andover

By *tephine DommeTV/TS  over a year ago

Waterford Ireland

By *exylilzWoman  over a year ago

Hertfordshire

Cant wait to hear the rest

By *he-ProfessorMan  over a year ago

cheltenham

By *eepfill999Man  over a year ago

South Cheshire

By *4funXXXMan  over a year ago

cheshire

By *ortheastcoupleukCouple  over a year ago

easington were the sun dont shine

By *mithy13Man  over a year ago

stoke

Great so far

By *onnoisseur100Man  over a year ago

Woking-ish

By *ricky09Man  over a year ago

Gloucester/Cyprus

By *..NemoMan  over a year ago

Durham

cheshire

"Glad you like it so far.

So I get back in the car and head over to the hotel. It is quite a big hotel with a large car park so I park up. I am 10 minutes early so I start looking at the pics again.

They are both in their late twenties, she is slim, olive skin, he is white good looking with a bit of stubble. The photos they shared includes both their faces smiling, there is one full body of her in purple lacey bra and knickers, A close up of her naked pert nipple, a full body of him naked with her hand wrapped around a very handsome cock.

I am oozing again.

It is now time so I send them a message as planned……

No response

How long do I wait?

I am trying not to look suspicious but am sitting in the car with a big trouser bulge. I decide to wait 10 minutes and see if they reply.

I look at the pics again.

A car pulls in next to me and a fit couple in their late twenties get out. It’s not them, wrong colour hair, but it does get me thinking…..

After an agonising 8 minutes, that felt like hours, I get the reply, “sorry dinner over ran just heading back to room now”

I look at the pic’s again, so horny and excited.

Then I remember one of my kid’s friend’s mum works in the hotel. Shit what if she sees me?

I think up a cover story refresh my phone and boom, “Mark” messages saying that “Jo” (names changed to be protect the innocent) is very nervous. I suggest that they get started then message me when they want me to come to the room.

10 minutes later I get the message “Room 12 come now “

I reply that I am on my way.

I get out the car and walk in to the hotel, straight past reception, thankfully they are busy and don’t look up. No one I know there either, phew!

I get to the hotel bar and see the corridor I need and follow the signs to the room.

Lightly knock on the door……

"

Would you like to hear about me and my then mrs first mmf. Let me know it your happy to tell

By *eeboCouple  over a year ago

basingstoke

Good so far

By *otchocolate420Man  over a year ago

CAMBERLEY

By *eekskinkMan  over a year ago

anytown

Following this, that nervousness whilst locating a room and that door knock is awful at the time, but one of the highlights for me

By *ormladMan  over a year ago

Kilmarnock

By *ickylouCouple  over a year ago

Bi

Interesting

By *untimescolchesterMan  over a year ago

Colchester

More!

Love the description of that nervous excitement

Cambridge

Thanks for all the comments everyone, will try to get some more of this done today.

X

By *dward_TeagueMan  over a year ago

wolverhampton

"Thanks for all the comments everyone, will try to get some more of this done today.

X"

Looking forward to that!

By *unlovers769Couple  over a year ago

Beverley

Good lead up

By *eter4383Man  over a year ago

Norfolk

mullingar

Cambridge

Well I have a few minutes to write a bit more so here goes…….

The door is opened immediately by Mark, naked apart from some black jersey boxers. I can clearly see that his handsome cock has been constricted but is ready to play. It could just be the dim light but he looks much better than his pictures…..tick.

As I walk in the door he smiles and leads me into the room.

I can see Jo lying on her back on the bed, legs wide apart, naked apart from the purple lacey bra from the photos. She looks amazing.

Mark goes back to the bed, takes off his boxers and continues going down on Jo. She closes her eyes for a few seconds as he starts, then opens them and looks over at me. I know that look of desire.

I can’t get my clothes off quick enough, I whip my top off and pull my trousers and pants off together in one move and approach the bed. I haven’t taken my eyes off her.

Mark stops what he is doing and stands up motioning for me to carry on where he was.

I climb on the end of the bed and approach Jo. I can see her pussy (sorry if that word offends you) is glistening in the low light. I start with a slow lick from bottom to top, she shudder’s slightly and I start to taste her juices.

Wow!

I explore her pussy more with my tongue and lips. Mark lies down next to her, he starts kissing her mouth and licking round her neck.

I realise his handsome cock is really close to my face, but he is straight right? In our discussions before the meet he had said they had wanted a bi guy as one of the things they had wanted to try was dvp and didn’t want a guy who was going to get funny about cock contact.

As instructed i ignore his cock and carry on licking and sucking.

Her clit is now engorged and I keep licking around it, flicking it with my tongue and sucking it gently. I also lick around her vagina letting my tongue slide in and out occasionally.

I can tell she is enjoying this.

Her juices are really flowing now and she starts to arch her back. She grabs Marks cock and holds it tightly, her other had grabs the bedsheets and she starts to buckle and moan with a strong orgasm.

I feel the rush of fluid as she cums and feel it running round my mouth and down my chin.

Her legs and body shake and then she exhales and is still.

I move up the bed and lie down next to her on the opposite side from Mark..

Jo kisses Mark on the lips then turns to me, smiles and starts to snog me. She is a really good kisser, I guess it takes one to know one eh? X

She runs her hand over and down my body and grabs my now dribbling rock hard cock in her hand………

Gotta do a teams call will carry on later X

mullingar

Woking-ish

Lol

Stoke-on-Trent

Great story please carry on when you have time

By *pacecowboy99Man  over a year ago

Near You

Love this!

cheltenham

cheshire

Andover

By *lay-with-MeMan  over a year ago

Whitchurch Shropshire

wolverhampton

Marvellous

By *enninemarkMan  over a year ago

huddersfield/manchester

By *ess n BenCouple  over a year ago

Didcot

By *on BurgundieMan  over a year ago

Edinburgh

Excellent so far

By *untimescolchesterMan  over a year ago

Colchester

Great!

By *overOral0Man  over a year ago

Nr Cheltenham

By *xeterman1Man  over a year ago

weston super mare

By *rdiscreet327Man  over a year ago

Nottinghamshire

Great start. Good writing as well op.

Yeovil

Cambridge

She does the same with Mark, gripping both cocks at the base of the shaft. I can tell she is sizing them up. Mine is slightly bigger than Mark’s, I carry 7 inches over his 6, but I am also thicker than his handsome cock. I have been told by a few people that mine is the perfect size for sucking. Long enough to get deep in the throat but also not too big to get in the mouth.

Keeping a firm grip on my cock she releases Mark and manoeuvres me so I am lying on my back sideways across the bed with my head at the edge. She climbs on top of me on all fours in a 69 type position still gripping my shaft tightly and lowers her head to my dribbling cock.

Mark has got up from the bed and is now standing with his handsome erect cock a few centimetres above my head. - must not touch!

Jo licks around my helmet and then takes my cock deep into her throat in one action, all the way to the hilt and holds it there for a few seconds. It feels amazing, this girl is a pro!

I look up to Mark trying to focus on his face not his handsome cock and tell him he is a very lucky man. He grins.

Jo comes up for air, I can see her saliva mixed with my precum drooling from her mouth. She lowers her pussy onto my face and takes off her bra.

I run my hands up her body and cup those amazing pert dark nippled B cup breasts.

Her nipples are rock hard and unusually long when erect…………….

More plz

mullingar

By *uriousguy35Man  over a year ago

manchester

Wow, More please

Stoke-on-Trent

huddersfield/manchester

Cambridge

She lowers her mouth back down on my cock deep throating, waiting, then coming up for air and repeating.

Her juices are free flowing now and Mark positions her so he can slide that handsome cock into her pussy whilst I am fuck licking her clit.

As he enters her she moans with delight and starts orally pounding my cock faster and harder.

Inevitably his cock and balls are brushing against my nose and face. I want to lick them but that’s not the plan so I carry on with my job.

She is moaning and gasping as she deep throats harder and faster, her legs and body start to tremble as she explodes into another orgasm her juices run down my face, but Mark isn’t there quite yet her orgasm makes him fuck harder and faster and then he comes deep inside her.

This along with her oral skills is too much for me and I start to cum.

Mark pulls out of her, his cock slides out over my face, I taste the combination of his cum and her juices.

Jo sits up wanking my cock with her firm grip as I come a massive load shooting over her face, her tits and my stomach.

I reach up to grab her nipples and can feel that a blob of my hot cum has hit the right one.

I dart my tongue inside her pussy and she shudders. “I can’t take anymore” she says and dismounts lying next to me.

I look over at the blob of my cum on her erect nipple.

Mark lies down on the other side of her and looks at the cum on her body and face.

“Well done mate, I think you still have some cleaning up to do though”………

By *hrisukbishareCouple  over a year ago

Edinburgh

Bi tastic

By *ockedandloaded888Man  over a year ago

ayr

Bookmarked.

Looking forward to hearing more.

Stoke-on-Trent

By *lderWiserNowMan  over a year ago

Kettrin

By *outhboyMan  over a year ago

derry

Hot as fuck

Yeovil

huddersfield/manchester

By *oth0712Man  over a year ago

cambridge

By *on-BurgundyMan  over a year ago

Lincoln

By *azmar62Couple  over a year ago

Hinckley

Great story. X

mullingar

By *ay_jessCouple  over a year ago

Wallington

Great writing and story

Cambridge

Thanks for all the likes and comments everyone, so glad you are enjoying it……..but probably not as much as I did!

X

Andover

cheltenham

Kilmarnock

By *elgaWoman  over a year ago

northallerton

By *lay-with-MeMan  over a year ago

Whitchurch Shropshire

Cambridge

We all laugh, “no way” she says “I don’t want my face licked! I am going to take a shower, just can’t walk yet”

We start chatting and laughing we all agree we look better in the flesh than on our profile pics.

After a few minutes Jo gets up and gingerly makes her way to the bathroom giggling.

Mark and I carry on chatting.

We hear the toilet flush and shower start.

Mark looks at my cum splatters on my stomach and says “can I taste it?”

“Sure” I reply and he reaches over and scoops some up with his finger.

He puts his finger in his mouth and closes his eyes when he tastes it. “That’s good” he whispers.

Then he puts his finger in front of his mouth signalling for me to be quiet as he crawls over on all fours to me and starts licking and sucking the spilt cum from my stomach.

My cock starts to stir….

Once he finishes my stomach he starts licking his way down towards my cock and balls.

I can see his handsome cock starting to stir.

The shower stops.

He gets up, winks and goes into the bathroom. I can hear some whispering then the shower starts again…..

“Charlie come and join us”

I go in the bathroom semi erect and they are both in the shower cubicle. It’s one of those glass door walk in showers that you get in posh hotels. It’s probably big enough for two, but three is going to be a squeeze…..

They are both lathered up and I can see Jo’s nipples are poking through the foamy bubbles and Mark”s handsome cock looks ready for more fun.

I open the door and squeeze in with them. All our bodies are touching.

Jo starts to soap me up running her soapy hands over her side of my body. I can feel Mark’s cock rubbing close to my hip. He starts to lather me too. Jo says “Mark told me he started to clean you up and liked the taste of your spunk”

She wraps her hand over my now hard cock and says “I was going to ask if you were up to going again but something tells me you are…”

God I love these two…..

wolverhampton

Mmmm hot

Woking-ish

By *ac6969Man  over a year ago

leeds

Nice love it

By *untimes-2024Man  over a year ago

Newcastle

Kilmarnock

mullingar

By *ike300869Man  over a year ago

sunderland

Mmmmm more plz x

By *tephine DommeTV/TS  over a year ago

Waterford Ireland

MORE please ??

cheltenham

huddersfield/manchester

By *athanM9787Man  over a year ago

Glasgow

Excellent story.

By *xeterman1Man  over a year ago

weston super mare

By *J GeminiTV/TS  over a year ago

Northumberland

By *exylilzWoman  over a year ago

Hertfordshire

An amazing story

Cambridge

"An amazing story"

Thanks

There is more, will try to add sometime soon X

By *aidbackcpleCouple  over a year ago

nr stockton

Great story

By *mooth321Man  over a year ago

Tonypandy

Very hot

Yeovil

Ultimate fantasy stuff

By *ichard7Man  over a year ago

Southeast Kent, Marden.

Great read certainly left wonting to hear more

Andover

By *uriousguy35Man  over a year ago

manchester

Hoping there’s more of this story

Cambridge

"Hoping there’s more of this story"

Yes sorry for the delay I must be having too much fun!

Will try to get it down this coming week.

Thanks for all the comments everyone X

By *ob2Man  over a year ago

dungannon

Fantastic

By *midsfabguyMan  over a year ago

WMids

Awesome

Great writing

By *j47Man  over a year ago

limerick

By *ockforplay66Man  over a year ago

Southampton/isle of wight/ everywhere

By *elbyfuntimesMan  over a year ago

Selby

By *oth0712Man  over a year ago

cambridge

Woking-ish

By *kivi Bi MaleMan  over a year ago

North Shields

Brill story, please continue!!!

By *eeker of pleasureMan  over a year ago

manchester

By *ussgbrMan  over a year ago

Burton

This is so hot

By *elly61TV/TS  over a year ago

Burnham on Sea

By *andaele50Couple  over a year ago

Fcuksville

More please

By *kpiercedCouple  over a year ago

walsall

mullingar

By *harlie197357 OP   Man 38 weeks ago

Cambridge

Keeping hold of my cock, Jo grabs Mark’s cock too and pulls us both out of the shower “come on boys you have work to do” she says.

We quickly dry ourselves and follow her back to the bed.

She sits on the edge of the bed a gets Mark and I to stand side by side in front of her with one of her legs between my legs and the other between Mark’s.

Both of us have semi’s and she leans forward and takes Mark into her mouth down to the base in one go whilst gripping my cock with her hand, I am now rock hard watching her deep throat him, he looks at me and grins then grabs one of my butt cheeks with his left hand.

She pulls her mouth off his gorgeous cock, saliva strings glistening between her mouth and his shaft and now it’s my turn as she deep throats my cock, Mark holds her head down on my cock with his right hand whilst still gripping my buttock with his left, he moves her head back and forwards a few times, I am loving this.

I notice her long nipples are hard again and this really turns me on.

Mark is in control now and he tells us it’s DVP time…..

By *angtidy42Couple 38 weeks ago

Redditch

By *amMan 38 weeks ago

Ilford

Love it

By *he-ProfessorMan 38 weeks ago

cheltenham

By *ohnny4playMan 38 weeks ago

Kinross

Loving this

By *ar0001Man 38 weeks ago

Bray, Wicklow

Excellent

By *j and c 2Couple 38 weeks ago

mullingar

By *ubforfandcoupleMan 38 weeks ago

pontardawe

By *enninemarkMan 38 weeks ago

huddersfield/manchester

By *en4funoxonMan 38 weeks ago

Banbury

Epic meet to be remembered well

By *overOral0Man 38 weeks ago

Nr Cheltenham

By *elly61TV/TS 38 weeks ago

Burnham on Sea

By *ri4cplMan 38 weeks ago

swindon

Very hot story and great to hear more of it

By *ac6969Man 38 weeks ago

leeds

By *pareMan 38 weeks ago

Watford

"Very hot story and great to hear more of it"

By *harlie197357 OP   Man 38 weeks ago

Cambridge

Hi guys, thanks so much for all the feedback and messages, it really turns me on to know I am turning you on.

To be honest the DVP chapter was actually quite tricky, Jo slipped a condom on me and we had to try quite a few positions to get it right.

in the end we found it worked with me lying on my back, groin at the edge of the bed, Jo on top of me facing me and Mark standing between our leg bundle at the side of the bed.

My cock was in first and Jo felt amazing, she snogged me deeply and moaned loudly as Mark entered her, stretching her more than ever before. He pumped a few times drawing out as much as he could without us all flopping out, it felt amazing,

I rocked my hips a little and Jo very quickly started shuddering and bucking her head backwards.

Very quickly Mark was coming, she was coming, I felt all their juices running over me, Mark’s cock pumping on mine, it was all too much I started coming too, then Jo bucked and we both got pushed out of her……

Wow!

Jo just collapsed on top of me, Mark lay down on the bed beside us we were all smiling. Jo then rolled off me and spooned Mark whilst still facing me and keeping a hand on my chest.

We all lay there for what was probably only a couple of minutes but felt like ages as we all played back what just happened in our heads.

I reached down to grab the condom off my cock and start to sit up, but Jo stopped me.

“No, I want to watch Mark clean you up”

Mark didn’t hesitate, he got up and squatted down between my legs and grinned. He pulled the condom off in a way that let the cum run back out onto my flaccid cock and groin.

Jo sat up and watched him closely. He started licking at the base of my shaft, lapping up the cum and juices, then he started greedily sucking and licking the cum and juices from my balls and cock. By the time he was finished I was hard again, he then winked and quickly deep throated my cock all the way down then slowly withdrew whilst sucking off any cummy remains.

“There you go” he said then got up and laid back down behind Jo. I could see his gorgeous cock had started to stir….

By *he-ProfessorMan 38 weeks ago

cheltenham

By *istresskaty1981TV/TS 38 weeks ago

brigg

Wow love it xx

By *olfiewv14Man 38 weeks ago

wolverhampton

Any couples in Bilston/wolves up for the same sexy 3 sum fun X great story

By *luttyguy132Man 38 weeks ago

Uddingston

By *elbyfuntimesMan 38 weeks ago

Selby

By *rgar27Man 38 weeks ago

Bognor Regis

By (user no longer on site) 38 weeks ago

Wow great story more please!

By *ar0001Man 38 weeks ago

Bray, Wicklow

By *oxtrotOscar654Man 38 weeks ago

Framlingham, Woodbridge Suffolk

Loving this, reminds me of the many times me and the ex wife and a good friend had an mmf with DVP and all sharing each other

By *orthampton jamesMan 38 weeks ago

Northampton

By *eterpervisMan 38 weeks ago

back where i came from

I think you need to return the favor and clean him up. X

By (user no longer on site) 38 weeks ago

By *enninemarkMan 38 weeks ago

huddersfield/manchester

By *ireland30Man 38 weeks ago

Newcastle

Enjoying this

By *ockforplay66Man 38 weeks ago

Southampton/isle of wight/ everywhere

By *teve1867Man 38 weeks ago

wirral

By *attp54321Man 38 weeks ago

Las Vegas

Great story. 10 from me

By *j and c 2Couple 38 weeks ago

mullingar

By *ankerothMan 38 weeks ago

rotherham

By *leopatra 64Couple 38 weeks ago

Poole

By *uitarman222222Man 38 weeks ago

Village near great yarmouth

Hello. I write quite a lot of stories on here. The current one is Duet 9

Your writing is superb. Great story line and descriptions.

Thank you.

By *ark_sentinelCouple 38 weeks ago

Andover

By *rgasmdonorMan 38 weeks ago

millstreet

By *angtidy42Couple 38 weeks ago

Redditch

» Add a new message to this topic