FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Ever been caught in a hotel?

Ever been caught in a hotel?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Ever been caught having sex or a wank by the hotel maid?

Was on holiday with a gf about 5 years ago and after breakfast we went back to the room to get ready to go to the beach..Ended up having sex, had the gf on the dressing table..her legs over my shoulders as i am banging away at her the door opens and a pretty spanish maid walks in....

I did what any self respecting bloke would do...motioned for her to come over and join in...unfortunately she ran off embarrassed!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

this has happened a few times but the most memorable was in mexico, i had the wife on all fours on the edge of the bed and we were well into it when i turned to see 2 maids stood watching us they said something but as they couldnt speak english i couldnt understand them, in the end they stood and watched til we had finished.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hehehe hope they enjoyed the show

By *orovoyeurMan  over a year ago

Cumbria

Yeah, many years ago. It was mid afternoon and we were happily playing away when a middle aged (British) maid walked in. She just said "ah, I'll come back later" then walked out again !

Left me and the gf giggling like school kids

By *unrigMan  over a year ago

aberdeen

I was working in holland a few year ago , was staying in a hotel in oostvoorne . I was on night shift and the cleaner caught my naked a few times !! The last two weeks of the trip I had my cock wanked by her several times

» Add a new message to this topic