FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Don’t be jealous…

Don’t be jealous…

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ros and Psyche OP   Couple  over a year ago

London

This is a fictional version of what really happened on our first ever MMF….

“Ok” she said “I think we should try it”.

“Really? Your sure??” I couldn’t believe it. We’d fantasised about it for months but now after 15 years of marriage my pretty, sexy, sparky, funny but rather respectable wife was agreeing to invite another guy to share our bed….

“I’m sure” she said “If you don’t think you’ll be jealous. But make sure he’s nice looking. And clean. And has a nice… Look, i don’t want to talk about it. But if you don’t mind some other guy fucking me just make sure you choose someone good, ok? And get him to meet us for a drink first so I know he’s not a psycho…”

So we started a profile on Fabs. But it was tricky. Who should I choose to invite to fuck my lovely wife? Would I mind seeing another guy’s hands on her perfect tits? How would I feel seeing her pretty mouth around another man’s cock…?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

London

“We’ll need some pics for the profile of course” I said. We talked about it one day on a country walk.

“What, pictures of my face and a caption saying “fuck my wife”. I don’t think so.”

“No. Not your face. Look at the other profiles on fabs. It’s very anonymous.”

“What then?”

“Maybe of… your tits?”

“What, so guys I don’t know can wank over my pictures? Ha!”

She was quiet for a bit. I thought it was game over but then we stopped in a corner of the field. She was unbuttoning her shirt….

London

“Go on then, if you must” she said. Her shirt fell to the ground. She presented her beautiful tits in their pretty lilac bra. “Take a few pictures. For all the nameless guys you think are so desperate to fuck me…”

She posed. Then posed again. And again. Jutting her boobs out, showing them off for the camera, for all the nameless cocks on fabs…

“Think they’ll like them?” She said…

London

That night I posted my favourite picture of my wife’s tits on fabs. She watched me do it. I could tell she was excited…

“This is mad” she said. “I don’t know why you want to do this. Do you really think anyone wants to see my tits? Has anyone looked?”

And then a little later… “Anyone looked at your silly picture?”

“20 guys so far say they like your tits, darling.”

“Oh. Ok.”

“23 now”

“Right…”

“Oooh… 27. I mean, I told you you had lovely tits. Want me to delete it?”

“… no. No it’s ok. If people like it….”

And her hand slid between her thighs.

By *anson44Man  over a year ago

bristol

Very horny

London

We had a fair few messages. I read out the guys who sounded promising. She didn’t say much about them, but we were certainly fucking a lot more. One evening I might say “here’s a 30 year old rugby player from Hampshire who says he’d love to kiss your tits” or “this 45 year old guy is desperate to make you cum with his tongue”, or “look love, this young man has cum all over the picture of your tits.”

“Yuk. That’s a lot of spunk. How grim. He must really like tits.” she said. And then that night she fucked me harder than she had in years.

London

The next day we had a message from Pete. Tall, intelligent, respectful, a handful of good veris (“so that’s reviews? From women he’s had sex with? Oh my God!”). She looked at the profile, and the veris. And the pictures of Pete’s cock.

I couldn’t help but notice her legs press together.

“Ok. I suppose if I have to we could have a coffee with him. Anyway, I don’t know about you but I need an early night. Send Pete a message. Then come upstairs. I need seeing to…”

By *D123Man  over a year ago

Kings Heath and Estepona

Great Story!

London

Three days and several energetic fucks later we met Pete. He was just as his profile suggested. Tall, polite, respectful. But to be honest it was a pretty tame conversation over a pretty average coffee. He went and I turned to P. “Ok. Sorry. I don’t know what I thought would happen but I guess it’s not going to…”

“Let’s do it.”

“What?”

“I want to do it. I want to fuck him.”

“Really?”

“I want you to book us a room in a nice hotel this weekend and I want you to invite Pete and you can both fuck me. Only…”

“Yes” I said, and my cock was already stiffening with every word she spoke.

“Don’t get jealous…”

London

For the next few days Penny was very impatient.

“Do you really think my tits are nice? Any messages from Pete?”

“He’s very keen”

“Ok. Did he say anything else?”

“He says you’re pretty.”

“What about the knickers? Does my bum look ok? Shall I get my hair done? I need new stockings. Are you sure he’s keen?”

“Very…”

And finally, finally, it was Saturday evening….

By *ryeverythinglotsMan  over a year ago

Truro

Very very hot x

London

It was a crazy hotel. Almost empty and in the middle of nowhere. Penny and I went up to the room.

“Ok. Give me a bit of space. I have to get ready…” she said. I lay on the bed, amazed at the thought of what might be about to happen, that I was going to let my wife offer herself to another man. That I was going to let her suck his cock. I was even going to let him fuck her. Penny took a shower and I lay there wondering if I was mad risking our marriage like this. Was Penny right? Would I be jealous? But then again, if this wasn’t right for us… why was my cock as stiff as an iron bar? The shower turned off. Ten minutes later the bathroom door opened. Penny was in stockings and black lace. I didn’t believe it was possible but at that moment my cock got even harder. She walked over to the bed and slipped on her short skirt and high heels. She looked over at me on the bed.

“Do you think Pete will like me?”

I nodded, too turned on to speak.

“Umm… I thought I should say… I lubed my bum… just in case…”

London

More tomorrow…

By *kpiercedCouple  over a year ago

walsall

By *anmjmosesMan  over a year ago

Northampton

"More tomorrow…"

By *ub and master in crimeCouple  over a year ago

Portsmouth

Love it

By *ussD1Man  over a year ago

Gloucester

Lubed bum! Oh my word, a perfect final comment.

By *1sexypairCouple  over a year ago

Retford

By *an4Fun121Man  over a year ago

Leicester

By *ig daddy 1969Man  over a year ago

manchester

By *ancelot1633Man  over a year ago

folkstone

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

By *ort123Man  over a year ago

Tredegar

By *exymarvelMan  over a year ago

cardiff

By *iffo271Man  over a year ago

oldham

Can’t wait to see where this goes

By *eandher4and9Couple  over a year ago

leeds

Can’t wait to see where this goes

By *uz1978Man  over a year ago

Bideford

By *averick20000Man  over a year ago

Beverley

By *J GeminiTV/TS  over a year ago

Northumberland

Loving this ,

Xx

By *aughtyNikki100TV/TS  over a year ago

Doncaster

Very good x

By *woformorefunCouple  over a year ago

Dundee

By *j and c 2Couple  over a year ago

mullingar

By *ree-dom69Man  over a year ago

park gate

Kings Heath and Estepona

Can't wait!!!

By *ndecidedjMan  over a year ago

barton le clay/Harrow

By *portbilly1976Man  over a year ago

manchester

"Can’t wait to see where this goes "

Up her arse is my guess

By *acksmith22Man  over a year ago

cannock

London

I couldn’t quite believe what I’d just heard. There was my lovely wife standing half-dressed at the end of a hotel bed, her tits perfectly filling her new and very sexy bra, her hair newly styled in a short neat bob, and her lips bright with vivid red lipstick, apparently ready to offer every part of her amazing body to a stranger. It felt mad, maybe even dangerous. But then why was I shaking with excitement?

“Pass me the blouse”, she said. “The really thin lacey one. Then Pete can see my bra under it.”

I handed it to her and she buttoned it up, leaving the top two buttons undone to show her cleavage. She looked ridiculously fuckable. I wanted to have her there and then on the bed and I put an arm around her waist and tried to kiss her mouth.

“Don’t spoil the lipstick” she said. And she offered me her cheek.

A phone message pinged. Pete was in the hotel bar.

“Think he’ll like me?” she said, putting on her high heels. Before I could answer she was out of the room and halfway down the stairs.

London

Pete was in the bar at a quiet corner table. He stood up when we arrived and I shook his hand. He kissed Penny’s cheek. It felt weirdly formal knowing this was the guy we had chosen to fuck my wife. Then he looked her up and down.

“You look gorgeous” he said, and she flashed her warmest smile at him.

“Love will you get me and Pete a drink?” she said. And they went to his table, him following her and I couldn’t help but notice him enjoy the view of her tight-skirted bum as they went.

London

The bar was practically empty, but the barman took an age to get two beers and one G and T. Meanwhile I watched. Penny sat next to Pete on a sofa behind a low table. She laughed. He touched her arm. She flashed her cleavage a little… It was a long time since anyone had really flirted with her and she was clearly loving it.

When I finally brought the drinks I noticed Pete already had a hand resting on Penny’s thigh. She didn’t seem to mind.

I sat down across the table from them on a stool.

“So… did you get here alright?” I asked.

“No problem at all” said Pete.

His arm shifted, and Penny’s face tightened and then relaxed into a dreamy smile. I guessed Pete had moved his hand a little higher up Penny’s thigh.

“Mmm” said Penny. Then she took a gulp of her G and T.

“It was straight up the M2” said Pete.

Penny groaned. Pete winked at me. The wink of a man with a finger or two at the lips of a moistening pussy. He talked a bit about his journey. I just looked at my wife’s distracted face.

The conversation stopped…

“Hey!” said Penny. “Maybe we could just take our drinks up to the room.”

manchester

By *etsplay4real99Man  over a year ago

Plymouth

Absolutely loving this

London

The room door closed behind us. Penny gave me her drink to put on the table, but once I’d crossed the room I heard her voice, soft but shaking with excitement.

“Ok. You should just sit there. On the chair… For a bit….”

“I’m… ”

“Please? Just so I can…”

I sat on the chair.

She put a hand on Pete’s arm and reached up to kiss him. He kissed her back.

She drew back and looked at me.

“Is this ok?”

“It’s ok”

“You won’t be jealous?”

I shook my head.

She kissed him again, his lips to hers, mouth open. He put his arms around her. She seemed to melt. They snogged like horny teens for several minutes while Pete’s hand explored her back, her hips, her ass. Her body shimmered under his fingers. My cock stiffened and strained in my pants. Then Penny’s fingers went to unbutton her blouse….

London

The flimsy blouse fell back from her pretty shoulders. Pete kissed her neck. She looked over at me for a moment then her eyes closed with pleasure. She guided his head down to where her big tits strained in the expensive new bra, and she offered her delicious cleavage up to him like a gift. His mouth explored her. His hands unhooked her bra and then her tits fell free and he sucked on her nipples. She stood there topless now, most of her lipstick kissed away and her mouth open and gasping as her new lover gorged on her tits. Again she looked over at me.

“Is this… still…ok?”

I nodded. She offered her tits up again to his eager mouth.

This is such a lovely story

folkstone

Oh my this has got me so excited

London

As he groped and sucked on her tits Pete unfastened Penny’s skirt. She whimpered as it slid down her thighs, then her eyes closed with bliss at the attention her nipples were getting she stepped out of the skirt.

Now my wife was stood there in nothing but knickers, stockings and high heels while a man she had met only a few days before groped and sucked and licked and kissed her while she moaned in pleasure. And here was I sat watching from a corner, my cock painfully hard, more turned on than I could say…

And that was when Penny sat on the bed, and her fingers went to the buckle on Pete’s belt.

Jealous

Northumberland

Cracking ,

Xx

London

Her busy fingers undid buckle and button and zip. She kissed the bar of flesh that bulged under his boxers, then she looked over to me one more time.

“Can I?”

I couldn’t believe what was about to happen. Fifteen years of marriage and my wife was asking permission to suck another guy’s cock.

I nodded.

“Thank you” she mouthed. Then she pulled Pete’s long fat and very erect cock out. She held it in front of her face. Gazed at it. He stroked her hair.

Then she kissed the end of the shaft. Then licked a drop of precum from the tip.

Pete moaned.

Then it was as if some kind of shift happened in Penny’s brain. She groaned and leaned toward and she took as much of Pete’s dick in her mouth as she could, and begun to suck him like a woman possessed, sliding her mouth up and down on him, her tits swinging as she guzzled his shaft, leaving it slippery with her saliva, his precum and the final smears of her oh so carefully applied lipstick.

London

Pete made the most of my wife’s passionate blow job, thrusting into her hot wet mouth, groaning with pleasure as she licked and sucked him. He held her hair and clearly loved the feel of her greedily swallowing as much cock as she could. He groaned and thrust and from my seat in the corner I could hear the slurps and groans as Pete came closer and closer to cumming on Penny’s tongue.

But then he stopped. Penny looked up like a disappointed puppy having it’s first bone taken away. But Pete kissed her, then lay her back on the bed. He hooked his fingers into her knickers and slid them off, then knelt between her legs.

“Oh God. Yes!” gasped Penny as his mouth found her sopping wet cunt.

By *omtom7Man  over a year ago

Tralee

Loving this.

London

[Removed by poster at 26/05/23 23:21:27]

London

I couldn’t see so much now Penny was on her back. Plus my cock hurt from being so stiff for so long in the tight prison of my trousers. I stood, and walked to the bed. I looked down at Penny.

Her hair was a mess, her lipstick smeared and eyeliner smudged. Her lips were parted. Her hands caressed her own tits, and between her spread open legs in their black stockings and suspenders, her new friend was licking at the coral lips of her neatly trimmed cunt. Penny moaned as his tongue teased her clit and his expert fingers slid once more into her hungry cunt. Penny gave herself over to the finger fucking and cunt licking completely lost is lust. She had never in all our life together looked more beautiful to me.

Bideford

By *ove_stockings27Couple  over a year ago

KY

we're loving this great encounter

London

Penny looked up. Our eyes met. She held out her hand to me. Her breathing quickened. She was on the way to cumming.

“Are you hard?” she said.

I nodded.

“Uhhh….” she moaned. Then she whispered “Show me.”

I unzipped. My cock sprang erect, crazily hard.

“Oh babe” she panted. She pulled Pete’s head into her cunt and moaned. “You’ve been really patient.”

Her fingers gripped my cock.

“Will you suck me?” I asked.

In answer she opened her mouth. I slid my cock in as she moaned again on Pete’s tongue…

manchester

By *orny manXXXMan  over a year ago

northampton

Love watching men n women use my gf

London

More of this tomorrow… meanwhile if you are enjoying it do fab our pics…

By *ogan WillowCouple  over a year ago

Leeds

By *_new_memberMan  over a year ago

Tewkesbury

Fantastic story

By *ndecidedjMan  over a year ago

barton le clay/Harrow

Great stuff

By *imetomingleMan  over a year ago

Chester

By *argaryen starkCouple  over a year ago

pinxton

folkstone

Bideford

Northumberland

manchester

By *olarMan  over a year ago

woking

Stunning pics and story

By *lmostDeviantCouple  over a year ago

Tameside

We’ll be reading this one soon

London

So… there was my pretty wife, on her back on a hotel bed, naked but for a pair of stockings, her legs spread wide and abandoning all her inhibitions while a near stranger tongue fucked her beautiful eager cunt. I looked down on her, panting with lust. Her left hand was holding mine, her right hand circling her stiff pink nipple.

Pete’s mouth gorged on Penny’s clit while his fingers slid rhythmically between her glistening quim. She moaned with every thrust.

I looked at her beautiful face and then I pressed my aching dick into the warm wet haven of her open mouth….

London

Penny sucked on my cock while she toyed with her tits. Meanwhile Pete sucked her cute wet cunt, tongue fucking her, finger fucking her and generally devouring my horny wife like a cordon bleu meal. Her moans filled the room, and probably the hotel hallway too.

Then Penny started to cum. It began as a kind of tensing in her legs and arms. Shorter breaths. Louder moans. The hand on her nipple slowed. Her mouth opened, leaning my cock homeless again but I didn’t care. She threw back her head, gasped, then came hard on Pete’s skilled tongue.

“Oh fuck…” she gasped. “Oh fuck! Oh FUCK!”

London

(By the way guys, if ever you want to make yourself really truly hard try telling the story of the first time you saw your wife get fucked by another man…)

By *olarMan  over a year ago

woking

:

Tewkesbury

"(By the way guys, if ever you want to make yourself really truly hard try telling the story of the first time you saw your wife get fucked by another man…)"

I imagine your Mrs is enjoying this too. Perhaps she'll insist on turning fantasy to reality?

London

[Removed by poster at 28/05/23 00:19:31]

London

"(By the way guys, if ever you want to make yourself really truly hard try telling the story of the first time you saw your wife get fucked by another man…)

I imagine your Mrs is enjoying this too. Perhaps she'll insist on turning fantasy to reality?"

It’s sort of based on a reality we already tried out to be honest…

London

Penny gasped and moaned as she recovered from her first cum of the evening. Then gently she pushed Pete’s mouth away from her satisfied cunt. He wiped her juices from his chin…

“That was amazing. I think I need a bit of a break. Can I just lie on the bed, and you boys lie either side of me?”

We nodded. Penny made herself comfortable snuggling against my shoulder. Pete lay next to her and draped a hand onto her tits. I couldn’t help but be glad her face was turned towards me and her back to Pete. She kissed my cheek. Finally I was centre of attention… or was I?

We lay like that for ten minutes or so, Penny resting after her spectacular cum. Me enjoying the feel of her head against my shoulder. And Pete spooning against her back, cupping her tit gently, and presumably letting the full length of his still unsatisfied cock press against Penny’s pert and adorable bottom….

London

Penny had been kissing me, lazily, maybe affectionately, when something about the kisses started to change. A bit less affectionate, a bit more horny. Her fingers wrapped themselves around my cock.

“Oh” she said.

There was a certain amount of rustling behind me. Then I was aware Pete was whispering in Penny’s ear.

There was a long pause during which I was very aware of her hand on my still erect cock, and I suspected Pete’s fingers were still on Penny’s lovely tits…

“Ok” she said…

But ok to what?

She kissed me again, harder now, and draped a stockinged leg across my hips.

Then pulled herself on top of me.

“Come on babe,” she said “I need your cock in me.” And in one neat move she guided my cock into her sopping eager cunt.

What about Pete? Well, as she lowere herself down onto my cock I saw him position himself behind her, his crotch level with her delectable and lubed ass…

By *P69erMan  over a year ago

Tamworth

manchester

London

[Removed by poster at 28/05/23 00:59:47]

London

My cock felt so good, lodged to the hilt in my wife’s wet cunt. I lay there looking up at the concentration on her pretty face, just as I often did when we fucked like this, cowgirl, my favourite position. But this was different. This time another guy’s hand cupped her tit as he stood behind her.

“Ok Penny, just try and relax, and we can try a DP…” he said. Penny’s eyes widened. I felt Pete push forward. I knew his fat cock was now nudging against the lubed little dimple of her asshole…

London

Have to stop for tonight! Hope you are enjoying the story…

By *ephistoCouple  over a year ago

torrance

Cool story! Thank you!

London

Penny leaned forward, put her hands on my shoulders and looked deep into my eyes, a serious expression of determination on her face as she eased herself gently back onto Pete’s cock. One hand on her waist, one guiding himself into the narrow lubed orifice of her bum he let her set the pace for her first DP. Her lips parted and I could feel her cunt tighten around my cock as she took his thick dick up her lovely bottom.

“How does it feel” I whispered.

She stared down at me for a moment, lost in the sensation of being so fully fucked.

“It’s…. too dirty to speak…”

By *igBick48Man  over a year ago

ayrshire

By *ablo minibar123Woman  over a year ago

London

As Penny relaxed Pete started to thrust more firmly into her bum, and I lay beneath her, slowly pushing my cock up into her cunt in time with his thrusts. Penny’s eyes closed. Her tits swung with each thrust and she started to moan a deep rhythmic moan each time our two cocks reached the deepest point of penetration and Pete’s hips slapped against her buttocks. Looking at my beautiful wife so thoroughly double fucked I was on the edge of the biggest cum of my life when she told us she had to take a break…

“Can you just hold me babe? I want to lie back against you. You stroke my hair and maybe kiss my neck and I can just feel all safe…”

“Ok honey”

“While Pete fucks me till I cum.”

London

Somehow it felt romantic. We arranged the pillows so I sat at the top of the bed and she rested against me at a slant, so Pete could stand by the bed and have full access to her moist and eager pussy. As Pete put on a fresh condom she nuzzled up against me. She told me she loved me. I stroked her hair. I kissed her. I cupped her tits gently. Then she spread her legs for Pete’s big hard cock and he slid balls deep into her cunt and began to give my wife a serious hard fucking.

London

Our love-making was usually tender and gentle but this was something totally different. Pete fucked my wife like a jackhammer, pistoning in and out of her hard and fast. Gripping her spread things like an eagle holding onto its prey he bulled into her over and over.

I thought I knew what Penny liked in bed and I thought this rough fucking wasn’t it, but her gasps and whimpers of pleasure told me different. She was loving it.

“Oh fuck… fuck… fuck me… so… much… fucking…”

Her body shook with each thrust as her orgasm started to build and build and build. Then the damn burst and Penny came hard on Pete’s rampant cock.

And as she gasped and shook in my arms he pulled out of her, removed the condom, and in a couple of quick strokes he triggered his own cum, sending thick ropes of hot sperm over Penny’s tits, belly and thighs.

Luxuriously like a woman applying an expensive lotion Penny smeared the cum across her tits, then lay back against me utterly satisfied.

London

Penny lay there in my arms breathing deeply like she had just run a marathon. Pete dressed quietly, kissed Penny on the cheek, shook my hand and left the room.

We were silent a long while. Then…

“Was that Ok?” she asked.

“It was beautiful. You were beautiful.”

“You weren’t jealous?”

“I wasn’t jealous”

She turned over and snuggled against me, pressing her back against me, until her bum nudged the still rock hard bar of my cock. I put an arm round her and cupped her tits, still sticky with Pete’s cum.

“I was reading something about “reclaim sex”….” She murmured. “If you want to fuck me…”

I loved her so intensely at that moment. As my cock slid home into my wife’s thoroughly fucked pussy I knew a whole new and exciting chapter in our marriage was starting.

The end! Hope you enjoyed reading. It was fun reliving some amazing experiences!

By *cotty909Man  over a year ago

tranent

By *uriousgeorge46Man  over a year ago

Liverpool

Amazing story, loved it

By *lim_jim1964Man  over a year ago

peterborough

Great thread ?? ??

By *j and c 2Couple  over a year ago

mullingar

Northumberland

Cracking story, loved it,

Xx

My fav story on here at moment

By *ildbilly19Man  over a year ago

Bristol

Wonderful story

By *enbobjimMan  over a year ago

Wallasey

Brilliant great story and so well written looking forward to next adventure.

By *ndrea54TV/TS  over a year ago

cambridge

By *angtidy42Couple  over a year ago

Redditch

London

Thanks for all the lovely feedback and pic fabs. It’s great so many people connected with our sexy adventure…

manchester

"Thanks for all the lovely feedback and pic fabs. It’s great so many people connected with our sexy adventure…"

That was absolutely BRILLIANT

That was so much fun and so hot to read. Thank you for sharing this, OP

By *asseur_9Man  over a year ago

Ballymoney

Awesome story

Tewkesbury

Great story, hope you have more to tell

London

"Great story, hope you have more to tell"
well there were certainly some more adventures after that….

Kings Heath and Estepona

We look forward to reading about them!

By *eandher4and9Couple  over a year ago

leeds

By *igerman23Man  over a year ago

hayes

More please

By *BW_Hotwife_And_HimCouple  over a year ago

South Shields

Great story.

Really liked the dialogue.

We have just been reading this aloud in bed with our morning coffee.

Got us in the mood for some morning fun.

Thanks.

By *exbot 1Man  over a year ago

Chester le street

Really enjoyed reading that very hot

London

"Great story.

Really liked the dialogue.

We have just been reading this aloud in bed with our morning coffee.

Got us in the mood for some morning fun.

Thanks."

Excellent! Very sexy to hear that.

By *rankie bricksMan  over a year ago

Wolverhampton

Sexy story, love the details

By *ogan WillowCouple  over a year ago

Leeds

By *ast_jjMan  over a year ago

Dublin and London

Fantastic recollection.

Bideford

Fantastic story

Really makes you wish you was there to watch ??

Yeah we all need to know more adventures!

Also your pictures are very hot !

By *ussD1Man  over a year ago

Gloucester

Fabulous, pics and all

London

"Fantastic story

Really makes you wish you was there to watch ??

Yeah we all need to know more adventures!

Also your pictures are very hot ! "

Thank you! Will have a think about which adventure would make a good part 2….

By *onnoisseur100Man  over a year ago

Woking-ish

Great story and fab tits! But then i guess you finally know your husband was correct. They're great.

London

"

Great story and fab tits! But then i guess you finally know your husband was correct. They're great."

Ha! Thanks. Yes, thoroughly vindicated about how many people would like her tits!

By *ony 529Man  over a year ago

coventry

Omg fantastic xxx

By *ros and Psyche OP   Couple 34 weeks ago

London

[Removed by poster at 28/01/24 06:54:04]

By *ros and Psyche OP   Couple 34 weeks ago

London

Just revisited this - the story of our first threesome.

By *ike231251Man 34 weeks ago

Heckmondwike

By *andy IanMan 34 weeks ago

cheshire/Preston

By *kpiercedCouple 25 weeks ago

walsall

Fantastic story

Very erotic and well written !

By *lymouth nice guyMan 25 weeks ago

Plymouth

Super hot

By *ros and Psyche OP   Couple 25 weeks ago

London

Thanks - it was fun re-visiting the experience!

» Add a new message to this topic