FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Bridesmaid next weekend

Bridesmaid next weekend

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *mily28 OP   Woman  over a year ago

Clapham

I'm going to be a bridesmaid next weekend... anyone had fun with or as a bridesmaid?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I'm going to be a bridesmaid next weekend... anyone had fun with or as a bridesmaid?"

Yes I was best man at friend's wedding so had to dance with the bridesmaid and ended up outside for a fuck before then spending the weekend in the hotel wedding was in

By *mizhereMan  over a year ago

thame area

At my own wedding had a few drinks and me and mrs invited the chief bridesmaid to come back to our room

Should have known then what ex was like lol

"I'm going to be a bridesmaid next weekend... anyone had fun with or as a bridesmaid?"

Only when my mrs was a bridesmaid. One wedding the dress has a very large slut up the side and I made her take her knickers off after the ceremony so I had very easy access to her pussy. I enjoyed flashing it when we were dancing too.... Led to some very wild fucking that night as we listened to the bridesmaid next door getting fucked hard and vocally

Hope you have a great time as a bridesmaid and find some fun. Let us know how you get on

Clapham

Mmmm good tales everyone... getting me horny

By *ig-Bull-EssexMan  over a year ago

Southend

Yes.

And mother's of the bride/groom

Few brides too come to think of it.

I got wanked off by my sisters mate at her wedding

By *londebiguyMan  over a year ago

Southport

I think that you will find that it is the law that bridesmaids get the sex.

I was an usher at a wedding and the bridesmaid kept smiling and winking at me during the service. Then during the reception she sat in the chair next to me. Slide her hand under the table cloth and grabbed my cock

She said. That’s mine later

And sure enough we found a dark store room where we fucked hard and fast

Then after the do finished. We gave the other usher her room key. So he had somewhere to sleep and we spent the following night and next day fucking every way we could think of

By *andy IanMan  over a year ago

cheshire/Preston

By *im66123Man  over a year ago

newcastle

By *omtom7Man  over a year ago

Tralee

Not a bridesmaid but fucked my mates wife at a wedding

By *eelsgoodMan  over a year ago

Barnstaple

I was out with a few mates once and bumped into a hen part from out of town. Me and a mate ended up back at the bride and bridesmaids hotel for the night.

"I was out with a few mates once and bumped into a hen part from out of town. Me and a mate ended up back at the bride and bridesmaids hotel for the night. "

Wow! Would love the details of this

By *omtom7Man  over a year ago

Tralee

Me too

By *imHerMan  over a year ago

UK

Maybe start by not wearing any knickers for the service

Do a Pippa Middleton

"I'm going to be a bridesmaid next weekend... anyone had fun with or as a bridesmaid?

Maybe start by not wearing any knickers for the service

Do a Pippa Middleton"

My partner was a bridesmaid and they all made a deal not to wear knickers under their dresses and to be totally shaved and in hold ups. Such a turn to know how they all were dressed and even got a flash from the other bridesmaids. My partner loved it and we ended having quite a bit of fun

By *amJ88Man  over a year ago

Alvechurch

Wedding fun is always amazing. Always wish my wife would have had fun on our wedding day in her dress. Would have been amazing.

By *azmar62Couple  over a year ago

Hinckley

Not a bridesmaid. I took my new wife to chameleons and she had an amazing wedding night. Lol

By *idlandiaMan  over a year ago

Birmingham

We host weddings where I work. Few months ago there was one where the maid of honour snuck off with the groom. Neither knew the bridal suite is overlooked from part of the building apparently lol

cheshire/Preston

By *hrisukbishareCouple  over a year ago

Edinburgh

"Not a bridesmaid. I took my new wife to chameleons and she had an amazing wedding night. Lol"

Fabulous

By *entlemanVikingMan  over a year ago

birmingham

Me and an ex swing partner had fun with one, it was my best friends wedding and I was his best man, it came to doing the pictures and me and said bridesmaid got asked to have a group picture but act as if we were partners so I said yes right away, to that she smiled and went red my Mrs laughed and whispered in my ear she’s ours tonight I smiled and left my partner to work her magic, about an hour or so later I couldn’t find them for the life of me so I went to check out room and there they were, bridesmaid laying on the bed and my partner between her legs, we swapped over and she sat on her face, an hour goes by of us getting really heated and all fucked out to get a knock at the door and it was the groom and bridesmaids brother wondering where I had got to, I got dressed as I said I had come to change left them in the room and rejoined the party, safe to say round 2,3 and 4 happened a lot later that night

By *he-ProfessorMan  over a year ago

cheltenham

A long time ago now when I was best man at a wedding I was my usual flirty self with the chief bridesmaid and as the evening went on the flirting became more naughty.

I had to make a call so went outside to do so and after a few minutes I was joined by the lady in question who sat silently until I finished my call.

She then simply said "Follow me, it's warm in their and I need a walk". We headed into a wooded area next to the venue and chatted, often very flirty & provocatively. After a short while she said "I need to pee, will you help me with this stupid dress" to which I of course agreed.

She promptly removed the dress and handed it to before walking behind some trees in her very nice underwear "No peaking" she said with a wink as she disappeared from view.

After a couple of minutes I thought she'd been too long so I called out to her "Everything OK?" to which she replied with a giggle "I think I might be stuck".

I walked around the trees to find her bent over a fallen limb with her knickers & bra next to her.

As I approached she giggled "I never thought you'd resist having a peak, such a gentleman. Now you're finally here I need fucking".

Well let's just say we had a lot of fun and once we'd finished I grabbed her knickers and put them in my pocket "You can have those back once I decide you're a good enough girl to deserve them".

We went back to the reception, I did give her the knickers back but only as she left my room for breakfast the following morning

Every guys fantasy, surely ?

Always happens in benners

By *lderWiserNowMan  over a year ago

Kettrin

Clapham

Can't wait, enjoying the tales

By *kbar85Man  over a year ago

Blackpool

After me and my wife was getting divorced one of her bridesmaids worked at my solicitors she had found out the details of of separation and brought some paperwork round for me to sign she also had a bottle of prosecco one thing led to the other and we spent the afternoon fucking and she was telling how she was playing with herself at the wedding emagening we was fucking hearing her talk about that made it so hot

By * perfect GentMan  over a year ago

here there and everywhere

Not the bridesmaid but the bride in her wedding dress the story is on here

You should post some pics of uou in your bridesmaid dress

cheshire/Preston

By *he Senior ServiceMan  over a year ago

Doncaster

"I'm going to be a bridesmaid next weekend... anyone had fun with or as a bridesmaid?

Can you post a link to it please

You should post some pics of uou in your bridesmaid dress "

By * perfect GentMan  over a year ago

here there and everywhere

Can you post a link to it please

You should post some pics of uou in your bridesmaid dress "

Story link

https://m.fabswingers.com/forum/stories/1408544

Not bridesmaid myself it my friend did.

I’ve had the pleasure of mother of the bride

Clapham

Might have had fun with the best man

By *enninemarkMan  over a year ago

huddersfield/manchester

Might you decide to be knickers less, smooth wearing hold ups for the day?

By *r Bull ServiceMan  over a year ago

Waterford

At a wedding 2 weeks ago i was best man at my best friends wedding. The brides mother asked me after the speeches would i mind helping her with all the cards and gifts to the safe in her room.

Her mam is late 50s a local vet divorced from her dad with years. Body to die for and the dress was stuck to her amazing body.

We did a few trips to the room. Each time having a glass of prosecco and laughs before going back down. On the last trip we got to the room and she got a chair to stand to put stuff on top shelf in wardrobe. The chair broke she fell through it. I ran over to pick her up but what ever happened i fell on her we literally looked at each other and started ripping one anothers clothes off. Ive never had such a steamy erotic encounter. Will to share whole story if you would like to hear more.

Heard our bridesmaid getting it good and proper

By *ipppyMan  over a year ago

Poole

"At a wedding 2 weeks ago i was best man at my best friends wedding. The brides mother asked me after the speeches would i mind helping her with all the cards and gifts to the safe in her room.

Her mam is late 50s a local vet divorced from her dad with years. Body to die for and the dress was stuck to her amazing body.

We did a few trips to the room. Each time having a glass of prosecco and laughs before going back down. On the last trip we got to the room and she got a chair to stand to put stuff on top shelf in wardrobe. The chair broke she fell through it. I ran over to pick her up but what ever happened i fell on her we literally looked at each other and started ripping one anothers clothes off. Ive never had such a steamy erotic encounter. Will to share whole story if you would like to hear more. "

definately!!!

My mrs was bridesmaid at a friend’s wedding, we had a room at the hotel. At the end of the eve we let a mate of ours crash in the room with us because he couldn’t get a taxi, and yeah things got interesting.

By *attb179Man  over a year ago

London

"Might have had fun with the best man "

OP let's hear the details

cheshire/Preston

[Removed by poster at 12/05/23 04:01:30]

cheshire/Preston

Tell us all the full story

By *he-ProfessorMan  over a year ago

cheltenham

By *ecret_Passion777Man  over a year ago

Manchester

A girl I know told me about her experience once at a big family wedding she went to.. she wasn’t a bridesmaid though, just there as a guest.

Later on during the wedding party, she was on a table with a much older guy, he was a friend of the family or maybe of the groom or something like that - Anyway, they started flirting and getting more tipsy, and she ended up going back to this older man’s hotel room for the night.

By *eebee80Man  over a year ago

Clydebank

I was best man at a mates wedding and ended up fucking one of the young waitresses at the end of the night out in the grounds of the hotel. We’d been flirting all day so it had been building until finally I got her alone outside as she waited for her dad picking her up! Before I knew it we were out in the woods behind the hotel with her bent over a tree stump getting pounded! Her dad turned up literally 5 mins after I’d pumped a load in his innocent girl

cheshire/Preston

By *ocal_lad_ABMan  over a year ago

Hometown

So what happened at the wedding?

By *yeSureMan 42 weeks ago

Glasgow

Bump

By *ilitaryfunMan 29 weeks ago

Brize

Bridesmaid at my cousins wedding

By (user no longer on site) 29 weeks ago

"Not bridesmaid myself it my friend did.

I’ve had the pleasure of mother of the bride"

MORE MORE MORE

By *londebiguyMan 29 weeks ago

Southport

It's the law that bridesmaids get the sex.

I do not make the rules.

By *mily28 OP   Woman 26 weeks ago

Clapham

It's the law that bridesmaids get the sex.

I do not make the rules."

Every time I've been a bridesmaid I've had fun

By *umblebiMan 26 weeks ago

ayles

By *im66123Man 26 weeks ago

newcastle

» Add a new message to this topic