FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > True story, aroused on a motor bike

True story, aroused on a motor bike

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *atcouple OP   Couple  over a year ago

Suffolk - East Anglia

In the late 60's I was a bit of a lad and like a lot of guys I had bought myself a motor bike, a lovely used Triumph Tiger Cub. (Oh how I wish that I still had that bike). Anyway, one night in July it was really warm and humid. Some friends and I had assembled at a riverside restaurant where we ate and drank and laughed until almost midnight. After the establishment closed my friends had started to disburse, albeit noisily, leaving me and a friend, a gorgeous girl who was on her own as her boyfriend was in a part time job at another restaurant a few miles away. She stated that she would have to call her parents to collect her. As she was 18 I thought that was pretty stupid so I offered her a lift on my lovely Triumph Tiger Cub motor cycle. She gladly accepted. We had no crash helmets, no leathers just jeans and a thin top.

I started the bike and she jumped onto the pillion seat and we made off towards her home several miles away out in the country. After a while I was winding the bike up along the empty roads when I felt her hands go down to my crotch. I didn't slow down or complain but the tingling sensation grew and grew. She laughed (presumably at my now extremely stiff cock) and she caressed it beautifully. I nearly came (I was only a young lad after all). When we got to her house, a lovely place with large grounds and no neighbours, I expected to be invited in for a coffee. No way. She lead me round to the rear (manicured) lawns and footpaths aligned with flower beds where she stripped off. We shagged (unprotected) for a gorgeous few minutes before I came.

I did worry about possible pregnancy for a few weeks afterwards but when I saw her some while afterwards with her regular boyfriend she smiled and winkled, I knew that all was well. Oh how I wish I still had that Triumph Tiger Cub.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *eter4383Man  over a year ago

Norfolk

By *iscoman7771000Man  over a year ago

birmingham

I had aTigercub

Had some great times out and about

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I'm more envious of the tigercub than the girl.

By *oumlacaMan  over a year ago

waterford

My first time having full sex( more of a fumble) was when still a teenager with my gf. First motorcycle also Honda 125. We made a date, I took her to the cinema, as the lights went down we started to kiss then she placed her hand on my crotch and rubbed my cock. We didn't wait for the film to finish and went for a spin on the motorbike, found a quite country lane and started to court. Kissing , cuddling, feeling one and others bodies , then opening zips and lowering panties trousers and finally access to her hidden spot . Alot of fumbling I don't think I even entered her but I came. It was very exciting for both of us as it was her first time also. The following weeks we met in her aunties house and properly completed the act. Oh happy days.

By *j and c 2Couple  over a year ago

mullingar

» Add a new message to this topic