FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Helping the wife at work 6

Helping the wife at work 6

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *arry C OP   Man  over a year ago

Aberdeen

Well after my wife asking me to put the vibrator in I did .

Pushing it into her soaking pussy ,she arched her back and said ooh!

I slowly pushed the vibrator back and forth making my wife go into what looked like convulsions as her legs moved and her back.

Meanwhile Mary was having a great time with Susan and started licking her nipples while continuing to rub the vibrator up and down on Susan's clit and pussy.

She then raised Susan's legs over her shoulders and turned the vibrator so that the small bit went into Susan's bumhole while the larger main part was in her pussy.

Susan begged for her to stop but Mary said oh no your enjoying this too much for me to stop.

My wife Jill started to have the first of many orgasms and said I'm coming Harry aaargh!

And arched her back once more!

Mary then pushed the vibrator in and out quicker out of Susan's body until Susan cried with pleasure and had probably the biggest orgasm in her life and squirted over Mary's face!

Mary said God you just exploded there while Susan started to pant quite quickly and shrieked wow that's the first time I have ever done that before!

She just lay on the floor panting thanking Mary for giving her an orgasm.

Mary then put the vibrator over her breasts and started to rub her clit.

My cock was hard by now and decided to slip my cock into Jill's soaking pussy , back and forth I went and laid the vibrator on the table.

Susan went to pick up the smaller vibrator and worked on Mary's other breast while at that time Mary lay on the floor and started rubbing the large part of the two ended vibrator on her pussy lips making her groan with pleasure.

Susan started to kiss Mary with earnest on her lips and neck.

In no time at all I had my wife Jill having an orgasm and she screamed a bit.

I took my cock out and went up to her head so she could lick it clean.

Susan then started to push the smaller vibrator into Mary's soaking pussy slow at first then faster while Mary started to arch her back with pleasure.

Raising her bum several times as Susan put the toy in her.

I picked up the two ended vibrator and went over Mary's breasts and nipples going in circles over her nipples.

Mary was in heaven closing her eyes and giving a series of oohs and aahs out of her mouth in-between panting.

Very soon she climaxed and came arching her back and she too squirted over Susan's face while Mary gave a big oh sound !

I gave Susan the double ended vibrator to use on Mary while I took the smaller one and worked it on Mary's nipples.

Susan put the big bit into Mary's pussy while putting the small bit into Mary's bumhole.

Mary started to really wriggle and arch her back and kept saying yes, yes more!

Deeper , deeper please !

Then Mary came again and sighed!

My wife was enjoying the show rubbing her clit and squeezing her tits!

Susan then went over to my wife and gave her a hug and kissed her on the lips then squeezed Jill's breasts.

Then said what a lucky woman you are to have Harry.

She then started to push her fingers into Jill's wet pussy in and out while Jill was kissing her squeezing Susan's tits !

Both Susan and Jill were giving out soft moans .

I took my trousers right off and slipped my cock into Mary's wet pussy while she was still lying on the floor and Mary said oh yes Harry put it in deep !

I rammed my cock into her until she couldn't take it anymore and came arching her back .

I came at that time also.

Mary thanked me for taking the toys with me and kissed me.

Both Susan and Jill soon came and hugged each other.

After that all three women went into the ladies to clean themselves up while I went to the gents to do the same.

I was out first and got dressed then the women came out one at a time then got themselves dressed.

They all thanked me for bringing in the toys to play with.

I said my goodbyes and both Mary and Susan said see you the next time and Jill left with me to leave the two of them to lock up.

I remembered to pick up the vibrators and put them into a bag.

Jill and I then went into the car and drove home.

My wife was absolutely knackered between the work and the sex.

The end or is it?

Thanks for the comments and if enough of you read this fantasy story then I will add more chapters.

Not very sure whether it is better to post chapters or just add bits on to the posts .

Maybe you can tell me what is easier to follow?

Bye for now , it has been a pleasure posting this fantasy story.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

Aberdeen

Well I hope you have enjoyed reading this story.

Happy fabbing!

By *oxtrotOscar654Man  over a year ago

Woodbridge, Ipswich

Amazing read have loved this and if you do write more keep doing what you have been and what you feel best to do. Thank you for your story

Aberdeen

Thanks for the compliment, keep the comments coming as I never know if anyone actually reads what I post.

By *aughtywifeyWoman  over a year ago

close

By *exymarvelMan  over a year ago

cardiff

By *oyntzMan  over a year ago

all over Ireland

» Add a new message to this topic