FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Naughty meet and bi play

Naughty meet and bi play

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *parrow77 OP   Man  over a year ago

cheshire

So had planned a naughty scenario with a couple we had chatted a bit and all come up with naughty ideas. This led to 1:1 cam fun and phone sex so knew all turned each other on one idea being a couples toy for night was a turn on.

So we planned a social meet this was amazing and fun as so excited to meet and if didn’t go sexual already been lots of fun. So I went to the bar and was a bit early in walked Tony who spotted me and walked over he said hi and asked did I want a drink as I was driving said just a .

I was sat feeling very smart in navy suit white tshirt and converse on tony looked amazing in fitted shirt and tight black pants showing his legs and ass.

As T returned he apologised that Maxine wasn’t ready when time come so he said would come save me waiting. Straight away T seen look on my face as I was worried this was a set up and maybe M was fake and just wasted time but then T said I’ll show you Maxine as took pic as left to come meet. Tony then showed his phone and picture of Maxine blindfolded tied to bed in sexy pvc body suit I looked at tony and said wow he then smiled and said I told her we would have drink and then head round to house and play out the fantasy she shared with me about being tied up and watching tony be played with an share bi fun before involve her and all she could do is listen until we take blindfold off and release her to join us.

After 15 mins and me sitting with hard on and flirty chats we left the pub and headed to their house.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *parrow77 OP   Man  over a year ago

cheshire

As I drive tony started stroking my cock telling me it felt nice and thick as we pulled up we entered the house as we did I could hear moans tony pinned me against wall and kisses me as nibbles my neck he whispered the moans are Maxine as he left vibrator against he pussy when he left as he said this his hand groped my cock through my suit he then kissed me harder as I felt his hard chest and nipples moving down to his bulge my eyes must looked huge again as he felt huge much bigger than imagined or seen in the pics they shared. He smiled and said Maxine always seems take crap pics of it which makes look smaller I had to see it so unzipped him and kneeled down to see as took him out and img it was about 8-9” but about4”wide which stretches my grip I had to try so moved closed and sucked the cut tip before taking as much as I could till gagged. After few mins and hearing him moan he said let’s take to bed.

As tony led way we entered the room Maxine moaning and looking amazing spread and sexy in outfit.

Straight away tony pushed me on bed and told me suck him more as he stripped as I did I could feel the bed twitch as Maxine squirmed and moaned tony was a dirty bastard letting man suck him when she loves his cock to which he said you can both share later and she moaned.

Once he was naked he stood me up turning me round and started stripping me feeling down my body pulling my nipples and squeezing my balls once naked.

Tony the. Moved between mazines legs unzipping her crotch area more so see vibrator against wet pussy he then removed the toy and told me to get on bed on knees in front of Maxine and once I was in position he rubbed the vibrator covered in her juices along my ass and then pushed it deep into me till i gasped as I did I felt Tony push my head down into Maxine’s oussy wow to finally taste her was amazing and sexy esp her moan calling us filthy bastards as I licked and ate her Tony loosened my ass a bit with the toy and then withdrew it within seconds the toy was replaced with his cock as he pushed in a screamed into Maxine’s crotch. Tony did not take gentle on me saying if Maxine can take it all I can and I heard a giggle above as see Maxine smile.

Tony pounded me hard and deep thrusting my mouth into Maxine’s pussy eating her deep as she orgasmed again he slowed and said now sluts we will let Maxine enjoy her part of the fantasy.

We released her and she looked excited as wanted be fucked and dpd by me and Tony which we obliged but then she said Tony you know what I want to enjoy I looked puzzled as dp and fun was what was spoke. But she kissed me and said I want you in me as he pound you till you cum.

Maxima got into doggy position finally naked except her heals and I got behind her as I went push in oussy tony spanked my ass hard with a dapple telling me no her ass so you both take anal as she was soaked I slipped in easy and once Maxine got used to me being in her ass Tony came behind me pushing in making me push in Maxine it was so sexy feeling my prostrate hit and trying not to cum as pushed in Maxine. After what felt ages but when seen time was 5 mines I tenses in moaned and filled Kim’s ass as I felt Tony grip me and tell Maxine he was close she then pushed hard against my semi cock pinning me in place as Tony pounded and tilled me and Maxine then 69 lickin our wet messes.

We then had glass wine and I went for a shower omg I felt so used when I came back out I was amazed see Maxine fucking Tony’s ass with a strap on instantly I was hard and he beckons me over to eat my cock licking and suckin me I then moved and let Kim suck me as she pounded him she then pulled out of him and pushed me down to suck her toy before telling me she wanted peg me while I fucked him.

Now before Tony had said he never taken cock so I felt horny to get revenge for the fucking he gave me but also privileged to be his first.

As he had been used by Maxine he was lubed to play so I slipped in easy and started to fuck him Maxine walked around taking pics and then making us both suck her strap on she looked amazing but then her naughty side came again as she demanded I take her toy she got behind me and teased my ass. I was already tensor after Tony pounding but was so turned on as she pushed in calling me her slut as I had already cum before this time took longer which she likes as meant the mmf went longer after I cum she licked and rimmed Tony’s ass clean we then all chatted and laughed about the fun

After hours and more mf fun with Maxine as Tony watched I left feeling used and abused by a sexy bi cpl

By *mithy13Man  over a year ago

stoke

By *andi_mmfCouple  over a year ago

Whitehaven

By *ony 529Man  over a year ago

coventry

Mmmmmmm oh yes please

By *lderWiserNowMan  over a year ago