FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Helping the wife at work part 5

Helping the wife at work part 5

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *arry C OP   Man  over a year ago

Aberdeen

Well on the way home from the wife's work I said I certainly wasn't expecting that to happen tonight especially with different staff being on.

Thought no other staff was going to know about what happened on previous nights not that I am complaining though.

My wife Jill said that Anne had told Susan on the phone since they were the best of mates and her boss had told Mary .

During the daytime when it was quiet they had been quizzing her and the talk got quiet blue to say the least so by the time I came in the women were desperate for it.

We got in the house and I started supper and as per usual the boys had already had their supper and were studying in their rooms.

We just popped in their rooms to make sure everything was OK with them and to see what their plans were for that night.

After supper the wife went for a bath and relaxed.

I had a drink ready for her when she came down from the bathroom .

She was dressed in her nightie and dressing gown.

I went up stairs to have my bath after putting the wife's working clothes in the washing machine.

When I came down after having my bath dressed in my pyjamas I poured another drink for my wife and poured myself a whisky.

With the boys studying upstairs it was peaceful just the two of us watching some American drama on the TV.

When it finished we just went to our bedroom.

My wife took off her dressing gown and slipped into the bed I hung my dressing gown of and put it on the hook on the bedroom door and slipped into the bed to join the wife.

I gave her a kiss and hugged her and thanked her for everything and went to sleep.

The following morning usual routine boys left for college and I took my wife to the cafe then drove to work.

After work I went home washed myself put on fresh deodorant and aftershave.

I then went into the bedside drawer on my wife's side of the bed and took out two different sized vibrators that Jill had from the past put new batteries in them then popped them in my jacket pocket.

I then went to head down to the cafe.

When I got there the Cafe was all tidied up.

I went up to the counter and Mary was counting the till to get ready to put it in the till.

I said where's everyone and Mary said they are in the staffroom getting changed it was quiet this afternoon so we managed to get finished early.

Just go into the staffroom and I will be through in a minute your wife and Susan should be changed by now.

So I proceeded to go into the staffroom and my wife put her arms round me and gave me a kiss .

Jill said how are you tonight I said fine ready for fun and produced the two vibratory.

Susan looked and said what are they for like she hadn't seen anything like it.

I said you will see soon enough.

Mary came in a few minutes after that and said let's have some fun now the work is over.

I produced the two vibratory, one was small about 5 inches long and thin and one slightly larger with two points one for the pussy along with one at a angle further down for inserting into the bum or clit.

Mary chuckled and said they should be fun to use.

Susan slipped off her skirt and blouse along with my wife slipping off her trousers and t shirt both revealing their underwear.

Susan with a black thong and black lacy bra along with my wife who today was wearing pink cotton panties and a white sports bra.

Mary then slipped off her mid-length floral dress to reveal a matching set of light blue lacy panties and bra.

Mary took off her tights while my wife and Susan took off their short socks.

I approached my wife with the small vibrator and gave the other to Mary to either use on herself or on Susan.

I switched on the vibrator and placed it on my wife's nipples one at a time and she giggled .

Jill said that's making me tickle .

I then slowly moved it in circles round my wife's breast and she started to moan.

I looked over at Mary she was doing the same with Susan putting the large part of the vibrator in circles on to both breasts and nipples taking turn about on each breast.

Susan was moaning and wriggling with pleasure.

I then started French kissing my wife and put the vibrator down between her legs stroking it up and down over her fabric covered pubic triangle .

In no time at all a damp patch appeared on the panties between her legs.

I then slipped her panties off.

Mary in meantime was squeezing Susan's breasts and undid Susan's bra to put the vibrator directly on to the bare flesh of the breasts.

Susan was moaning louder and was moving her legs wider.

Both my wife and Susan were standing up with their legs wide open.

My wife went and laid on the table behind her and Mary lowered Susan onto the floor and took off Susan's now soaking thong.

Mary inserted the longer part of the vibrator into Susan's pussy while having the smaller part rubbing her clit.

I then took off my wife's cotton panties and and rubbed the vibrator over her clit.

My wife Jill was moving her legs open and closed and said put the thing in me.

To be continued!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *arry C OP   Man  over a year ago

Aberdeen

Made this one a slow build up so final climax will be in next part

By *ornynhappy23Man  over a year ago

renfrewshireish

By *rodigalMan  over a year ago

sunderland

Ok