FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Liams abduction

Liams abduction

Jump to: Newest in thread

By * Inch thick OP   Man  over a year ago

Nearby

Very bored in work and thought i would try something differant, let me know what you guys think and i will continue to write if there is intrest. If its shit then please dont hold back

Everything turned red as liam slowly started to regain consciousness, looking through closed eye lids he was tracing the veins that had shadowed through due to a bright light shining on his face,

slowly opening his eyes he was met by bright lights instantly dilating his pupils,

Liam tried to speak but his throat was so dry and sore all he could muster was a grunt, as the room started to come into focus he could see a tall fiqure in the corner of his eye but for some reason he was unable to turn his head,

"Tsst brak oui nwwk" was said by the tall fiqure in the corner, "TSST BRAK OUI NWWK" this time with more authority, Liam lay there scared unable to move anything other then his eyes like there was something forcing sleep paralysis on him,

what the hell is that language and where am i Liam thought as the figure moved infront of him,

Liam tried screaming for help but again could only muster up a groan sound, his eyes now fully focused on this creature infront of him,

It had no clothing on and very slightly resembled a human but roughly 8ft tall with seal like skin that looked moist, tiny eyes in the shape of slits and with a mouth like a human, the creature looked silky smooth with not a hair in sight, as liams eyes scanned every part of this creature he noticed what looked to be 2 stubs where the brests would of been and what looked to be a vagina with balls hanging between the creatures legs

"Tssk brak oui nwwk" as liams eyes snapped back up now focusing on the creatures eyes, "I..... dont......understand" liam managed to force out in a low grumble, The creatures eyes widened slightly as they made a triangular hand gesture creating a blurry cloud like portal no bigger then the size of a microwave,

without hesitating the creature put their hand into the portal and pulled out this centerpied looking thing and forced it into liams mouth,

He could feel this thing moving around his mouth but instead of going down his throat it felt like it had split into multiple things and all going differant places,

he could feel them moving about using his sinus passages like a highway, within seconds liam could feel them burying into both ears and his brain, Not a painful sensation but a very uncomfortable one to say the least.

"How did you find us" the creature says in a language that liam for some reason now understands, "What brought you here!" Demanded the creature.

"I dont know i cant remember" as liam quickly tried remembering what lead up to him being here, "Diving.... i was err diving and i found a cave" drips of memories started to flood Liams head "Structure of some kind and a flash"

"You activated one of our gates on earth and it brought you on board", Liam could feel his gut wrench at the words on earth,

"On earth? Where am i" Liam said with a quizzed look on his face "Are we in space?"

With a slight smirk the creature shakes their head, "we are neither in space or on earth, and i doubt you can even comprehend our location,

See we are travelling through the void that seperates your known reality with our reality, this is the only way we can use our gates,

Each reality has its own frequency and for us to travel vast distances quickly we need to tune our frequency with that of the destination,

In regards to your situation and how you managed to operate the gate, Is very intresting to us as we did not have earths frequency locked in so cannot understand why you're here"

Liam's mind was in overdrive and he could feel his heart rate rising with fear,

"Please dont eat me" liam said through tears, with the realisation of the situation sinking in,

The creature smiled and looked to be laffing, "Our kind evolved from having to consume fuel millions of years ago"

These words brought relief to liam as being eaten alive was not in his top 10 prefered ways to die,

"What are you going to do with me then" Liam asked,

"Study you my dear, we have not had human contact for well over a thousand years and you look very differant to the last human i seen"

Liam's mind started to race again "What happened to the last human you seen"

"Well unfortunately he didnt seem to last long and died after 40 years"

"40 years" Liam blurted out, "I am here for the rest of my life?"

"That all depends on you and your willingness to be studied"

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *he-ProfessorMan  over a year ago

cheltenham

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Interesting

By *oneythiefMan  over a year ago