FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > The Office

The Office

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

The office was unwelcoming and dull and I was not sure what to expect meeting the Financial Advisor . So when I was greeted by an attractive blonde, my agenda changed. Her warm smile put me at ease and as I followed her into the meeting room, I admired her curvy figure and shapely legs in her short skirt. As she spoke of figures and investments I couldnt help but imagining her naked, bent over the desk! She had just one button too many undone on her blouse and every time she leaned over towards me, I could see her firm breasts just begging to be touched...

the temptation was too great and I took her hand and pulled her towards me... she responded and moved between my legs. I pulled her mouth to mine and kissed her deeply. I undid the remaining buttons of her blouse and took her breasts in my hands, so soft.. her nipples hardened with my touch and took it in month and kissed and sucked. she groaned in pleasure. my cock now hard, straining in my trousers. .

I slide my other hand up her skirt all the way to her wet sex.. she wanted this as much as me!

She dropped to her knees and undid my trousers, freeing me... now throbbing. As she took me into her mouth, I leaned back in the chair and with both hands on her hair, guiding onto me - I wanting to feel every bit of me into that warm wet mouth. She expertly sucked on my cock, this woman was good.. I could have came there and then.

She rans her tongue over the bulging head, teasing me. I push my cock into she mouth as she continued to lick the end before taking my full length into her wet mouth. I sigh with pleasure as i watch her on my cock, long teasing strokes increasing the intensity. I can hear her muffled moans with her mouth full.

I can see she is reaching under her skirt, I can only imagine her fingers fucking her wet hole. Needing a release.

" stop " I asked as I pull her up, i want to feel that wetness for myself. She straddles me on the chair, her legs each side of me. lower herself onto my waiting cock, taking me deep into her wet snatch, filling her. She tilts her head back and moans as i thrust hard up into her, making her ride every inch of my rock hard cock. She rocks back and forth leaning back to increase the friction against her vagina and her clit. She is riding me hard as an orgasm builds inside me. I reachs up and tweak her nipples between my fingers. this pushes her over the edge and her orgasm takes over sending spasms through her and down into me. The noises she makes are pleasing to hear. As she comes down from the high, I flip her over onto all fours and quickly re-enters her with my throbbing cock. slowly at first and then harder and faster. I push hard against her movements urgeing her to come again, she reachs down to rub hee clit and gentle squeezes my balls as I pound against her with every stroke. my orgasm hits me and her muscles tighten round my cock, squeezing every bit making me moan loadly as I come deep inside her flooding her with my juice

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic