FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Lay by - real story

Lay by - real story

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *vcath OP   TV/TS  over a year ago

south coast

Some days ago, after asking advice about dogging area, I decided to try a new one.

It has been already two months that I enjoyed crossdressing so I wear golden platform heels, black holds up, pink crotchless knickers, suspender and a purple fake leather mini dress and a long trench. Black wig, red lipstick and a but of makeup.

I arrived and park at the lay by, no cars at all. I thought I just wasted time. After forty minutes, a car stopped behind me. That is my chance. I quickly came out of my car, and walked between mine and his one, going behind the bushes. Nothing happened, but suddenly I heard the door closing. I wait until he could see me and let him chasing me a bit. When he reached me he had already his cock out and I couldn't do anything other than falling on my knees and put that wonderful cock in my mouth. Started gently but after a while, when he noticed I was acting like a proper slut, he start to deep throat me and literally fucking my mouth. He told me to go on my four to take my ass, I put a condom on his cock, lube on my hole and he started to push his dick against my hole. I took a bug breath of aroma from a bottle and immediately my hole drop any resistance and welcomed that superb cock inside. He thrust for about ten minute, calling me names, and my knickers were totally wet of my juices. When he was almost at the end, took it out, remove the condom and put his cock again in my mouth until I could feel a big amount of hot cream going down my throat.

He quickly close his trouser and went back to the car. I sat there for some minutes enjoying that wonderful fuck and then back to my car

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ve58Woman  over a year ago

liverpool

Keep it going

By *vcath OP   TV/TS  over a year ago

south coast

That is the end. Then I drive back home

"

Some days ago, after asking advice about dogging area, I decided to try a new one.

It has been already two months that I enjoyed crossdressing so I wear golden platform heels, black holds up, pink crotchless knickers, suspender and a purple fake leather mini dress and a long trench. Black wig, red lipstick and a but of makeup.

I arrived and park at the lay by, no cars at all. I thought I just wasted time. After forty minutes, a car stopped behind me. That is my chance. I quickly came out of my car, and walked between mine and his one, going behind the bushes. Nothing happened, but suddenly I heard the door closing. I wait until he could see me and let him chasing me a bit. When he reached me he had already his cock out and I couldn't do anything other than falling on my knees and put that wonderful cock in my mouth. Started gently but after a while, when he noticed I was acting like a proper slut, he start to deep throat me and literally fucking my mouth. He told me to go on my four to take my ass, I put a condom on his cock, lube on my hole and he started to push his dick against my hole. I took a bug breath of aroma from a bottle and immediately my hole drop any resistance and welcomed that superb cock inside. He thrust for about ten minute, calling me names, and my knickers were totally wet of my juices. When he was almost at the end, took it out, remove the condom and put his cock again in my mouth until I could feel a big amount of hot cream going down my throat.

He quickly close his trouser and went back to the car. I sat there for some minutes enjoying that wonderful fuck and then back to my car

"

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I'm jealous

By *avexxMan  over a year ago

cheshire

sounds amazing,,

By *usie pTV/TS  over a year ago

taunton

Good gurl.

By *nly1meMan  over a year ago

here there n everywhere

Mmmm sounds hot... where is this layby? wud love to use u like that x

By *ikerbitch777TV/TS  over a year ago

thirsk

I have done this many times I love guys getting off me what there wifes will not give them. X

» Add a new message to this topic