FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Pulled 2 best friends- could you do this?

Pulled 2 best friends- could you do this?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

So I was in Edinburgh for a stag do. We all stayed in a 20 person room with 10 bunk beds. On the 2nd morning I woke up and got talking to 2 new guests in the room. They were 2 stunning mid 20s best friends who were travelling around the UK. The first girl was a sexy Aussie buxom brunette and was very forward and flirty. Her friend was a friendly but quieter red head with an incredible slim figure from New Zealand.

Myself and the stag lads all went out and came back in the evening and had drinks in the bar downstairs and we bumped into the 2 girls again. Within minutes, the brunette Aussie and I were incredibly flirty and she excused herself and gave me the eyes to follow her. We both sneaked upstairs and went into the now empty hostel room and were kissing and stripping each other within seconds. We were completely naked under the covers and being extremely hot and heavy, ready to feel allll of each other... At that moment, the door opened and 2 men guests from Romania came in and walked to their beds to unpack. We had to stop and I said, let's pick up on this later are you coming back down? She said no she didn't feel like going out now and was going to get an early night but if I wanted to join her later than night when I got home, she'd be more than happy to have me...

So I got showered and changed quickly and went back downstairs where the lads were impatiently wanting to head out for the night. I told the New Zealand red head friend that her mate didn't want to go out and I know that it's a stag do but she would be more than welcome to join all the lads. Surprisingly she said yes and joined us on our pub crawl and had the best craic. By the end of the night, we were leaving the dance floor and Red Head and I were laughing and flirting and she grabbed my hand and took me outside the pub. We started kissing and the hot spark was even more electric with her than with Brunette from earlier.

Me and Red were all over each other and she had a filthy, sexy glint in her eye. We got back to the hostel and we snuck into one of the public toilets. It was 3am at this point and no one else was around as they were either still out or back in the bedroom.

We moved into a cubicle and after lots of hot steamy kissing and hand action, she got on her knees and took my now rock hard cock out and starting sucking like fuck. She looked up with her sultry look and said, Will you face fuck me?... My balls tingled and I smiled so hard as I realised I'd struck the jackpot. She took every inch and then fucked her senseless by lifting her up face to face and sliding inside her as I held her ass and she wrapped her legs around me. We both came in minutes and were absolutely spent but satisfied. We got dressed and left the bathroom and entered the 20 person bedroom where it was pitch black and silent at 4.30am as most people were now asleep.

I slid over and into my bed on one of the bottom bunks. Red head moved to her friends bunk and climbed up into the top bunk to sleep... As I was lying in bed, the brunette Aussie from the start of the night started whispering my name and asking if I wanted to join her... It was at this moment that I felt a huge ethical line that I physically could not cross, no matter how much my cock would want to. She was completely unaware of what had just happened between me and her friend so just thought we could pick up from earlier. But I had literally just face fucked her friend in the top bunk a few minutes ago and I am now being offered to get it on with her mate in the bottom bunk below her... I just couldn't do it and I declined and went to sleep without any real explanation.

My question is... could any of you have done it with the brunette Aussie straight after having sex with her New Zealand Redhead mate? Or would that be a line you just could not cross?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *iptopcoolMan  over a year ago

mid

The line that you need to cross is only an imaginary line so in theory it’s not really there

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"The line that you need to cross is only an imaginary line so in theory it’s not really there "

Cheers Geoff!

By *ogan WillowCouple  over a year ago

Leeds

By *ig daddy 1969Man  over a year ago

manchester

By *cEasy2016Man  over a year ago

Middle of Nowhereish

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

By *kpiercedCouple  over a year ago

walsall

No problem at all !

You’re away for a stag do !

Not like your seeking a life partner

By *uninplymouthMan  over a year ago

Plymouth

I'd have absolutely no problem with it haha

By *usie pTV/TS  over a year ago

taunton

Never pass up an opportunity, never know when it may be your last one.

By *ary1001xMan  over a year ago

Hillsborough

By *ike231251Man  over a year ago

Heckmondwike

Yes

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Yes have fucked mates , like this and still spoken to them both the next day - they finally spoke about it months later and realised the both fucked me withing about 1/2hr of each other and laughed about how it should’ve must’ve been a threesome

» Add a new message to this topic