FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > The hotel

The hotel

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *entlesteel OP   Man  over a year ago

Boston

You finish work and are heading to your car when you notice an envolope under your wiper. You take it off and on it it just says Sarah opening it you find a room key with an address and a room number underneath is a telephone number and a message saying text when you arrive then come straight in

You arrive at the hotel and text the number then walk through the door and up to the room. Your heart is beating fast and you are breathing a little heavy with anticipation as you put the key in the door. As you open the door the room is empty and you step inside and close the door behind you. A voice from the closed bathroom tells you to walk to the window remove your trousers n top n face the window. As you slip your trousers off n remove your top and move across to the window you can feel yourself start to get excited and a little wet at who is in the bathroom. You stand at the window for what feels like an eternity looking out with your hands on the sill. Then you hear the door open and can sense someone walking in and looking at you. The voice says ‘do not turn around or move’

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *londebiguyMan  over a year ago

Southport

" my name is Roger and I'm from the Inland Revenue"...

Boston

At this point you feel that person move behind you can feel their breath on your back n smell their aftershave. You start to turn your head and the voice whispers in your ear’ do not move ‘. A hand large n rough runs all the way down your back n cups n squeezes your arse. The voice then whispers again you are to address me as sir and your safe word is red if you need it Sarah. This sends a shiver down your spine. And the voice says’ do you understand Sarah’. You say’ yes I understand’ trying with all you can not to turn and look to see who is controlling you like this. All of a sudden a hand strikes your thigh a hard stinging slap. The voice says ‘sir’ before you can react to being slapped a blindfold is roughly pulled across your eyes sending the world black. ‘Would you like me to be nice to you sarah’ he says ‘Yes sir’ you stammer as two hands start to caress your boobs n throat and he starts kissing your neck. You start to moan a little and move your hand off the sill to reach back and touch him. A hand roughly grabs your wrist and pushes your hand back where it was and the voice growls ‘did I tell you to move’ ‘Sorry sir’you manage to say as he squeezes your throat with his other hand making it hard to breath as he squeezes tighter you begin to struggle and your bum brushes his hard cock sending a shiver of anticipation up your spine

Boston

Your throat is released but your hand is lifted and pulled around behind your back and you feel something cold against your wrist then realise you are being handcuffed. Your other arm is pulled around the same and you hear the metallic clicking as the cuffs are secured very tightly to your wrists. You now realise you can’t see or move your wrists and are completely under his control. Once the cuffs are secure you feel his hand drop and caress your bum then the back of your thigh before a finger starts to rub your now soaking wet pussy through your underwear you start to moan as the material of your underwear gets damp with your cum. ‘Be quiet’ the voice says ‘I never told you to make any noise sarah’ He roughly grabs you n pushes you down so you are on your knees in front of him. The blindfold has slipped a little and you try desperately to look to see him but all you can see is his if thick cock in front of you.

Boston

‘Right sarah open your mouth like a good girl ‘ says the voice. As you open your mouth you can feel the tip of his cock touch your tongue and hear him moan a little as you close your mouth around him. He allows you to suck the end of his cock like that for a few seconds the a hand grabs your hair n pulls it hard enough to make you open your mouth and give a little moan of pain instantly he pulls again just as hard and forces his big cock into your mouth roughly fucking your mouth making you gag on his big cock. You try to pull away but his hand is now firmly on the back of your head stopping you. You can feel your eyes water and are struggling to breath as he fucks your mouth. Suddenly you feel his cock twitch in your mouth and taste his cum. He pulls out and you can feel it splashing on your face and running down onto your boobs. ‘Stay still ‘ says the voice n you can hear something being moved across the room then he roughly pulls you to your feet and leans you over what feels like a chair bending you so far over the back of it that you nearly have to stand on tip toes to keep your balance. You are suddenly very conscious that your arse is sticking right up in the air and are wondering what happens next

By *ickylouCouple  over a year ago

Bi

Nice.

Boston

The room is very quiet and you start to think he has gone when you feel something soft running up your leg starting at your ankle and going right up your leg but stopping just short of your underwear then back down and up your other leg you shiver with pleasure as it keeps going up and down the inside of your thighs then across your arse n up and down your back. You are biting your lip to stay quiet and it is tickling as it runs up and down your back. ‘Does that tickle sarah’ says the voice. ‘Yes sir’ you reply he moves a hand between your thighs and starts to gently rub you through your underwear again his finger finding your sensitive clit and pressing on it until you can’t help but moan again. The finger is pulled away and there’s a short sting as he heavily slaps your arsecheeks in turn. ‘Be quiet’ ‘Sorry sir’ you mumble willing him to touch your clit agsin but you feel him roughly pull your underwear to one side and then a warm tongue starts to probe your pussy and then your arse causing you to moan agsin ‘I’m sorry sir I can help it’ your breathing is now coming in short bursts as you struggle to get the words out ‘please I can’t take anymore sir please fuck me ‘ you desperately say. Your underwear is replaced and the voice whispers in your ear agsin ‘ fuck you ! are you telling me what to do sarah ! Do you not know who is in charge here’ ‘sorry sir sorry sorry you are sir’ you moan you can feel his hands on your hips now and he slowly starts to rub his cock against your arse you can feel it hard through your underwear

Boston

‘Do you think I should punish you for giving me orders’ he asks ‘ no sir please’ you reply ‘wrong answer ‘ he says as something hard but also soft crack onto your left arsecheek leaving a hot burning feeling where it struck then something that feels like the end of a riding crop is being rubbed over your clitoris ‘ please punish me sir but don’t hurt me’ you hear your voice saying. ‘Hmmm ok ‘ he says and you feel him behind you and his hand move over your body until one is in the middle of your back and the other is on your ribs. He begins to tickle you roughly on your ribs snd as you struggle he easily holds you down over the chair with his other hand and carry’s on relentlessly You are gasping and trying to fight him off ‘please stop’ you cry out desperately ‘you forgot to say sir’ he says as he tickles even harder you can then feel yourself lose control as you can’t hold out any longer and pee in your underwear soaking it and then running down your legs.

Boston

‘Do not move sarah’ then you feel his tongue licking up your legs one at a time all the way up to your wet knickers he is licking it all off your knickers then he removes them and licks all over your pussy you can feel him breathing on you and his breath is short n excited as he licks all of it up then goes to work eating your pussy til you start to moan and groan uncontrollably as you get closer to cumming. Then still bent over the chair you feel his cock enter your pussy and he starts gently fucking you building up a rhythm until he is fucking you hard n fast rocking the chair with every thrust making you cum over n over until finally he cums filling your pussy When he has finished he takes off the cuffs and lifts you onto the bed and whispers in your ear do not remove the blindfold until you hear the door click. Then he kisses you hard and is gone you remove the blindfold and look but he and any trace of him is gone. Just a dream ??

By *imynameisntMan  over a year ago

Glasgow

By *iscoman7771000Man  over a year ago

birmingham

Some dream

If only it was true

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

» Add a new message to this topic