FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > The Mexican Holiday

The Mexican Holiday

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

The year I was 21 was also the year my and her twin sister turned 50, they decided to take us all to Mexico for a big family holiday to celebrate, me, my sister, mum, dad, her sister and husband with there 3 kids.

It was one of those big resorts 20 miles from Cancun with multiple pools and restaurants, beach front with no need to leave the resort.

Me being 21 found myself checking out every women from the airport/plane journey/and arrival at the resort like a dog on heat!

My partners keen to enjoy there holiday encouraged me and 2 of my cousins to roam and have a day at one of the pools by ourselves with my sister and other cousin off to the kids club.

It was the first morning after breakfast at poolside where I saw her…….

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ita7Man  over a year ago

Kettering

Good background start. Looking forward to reading about the action!

By *..NemoMan  over a year ago

Durham

She was 5’4 and looked like Eva Longoria.

She floated across the tiles pool surround in a one piece swim suite covered with a flowing sheer robe big dark sunglasses and heels she was stunning!

In tow was her 2 children and behind them a husband on his phone talking loudly with an American accent.

I watched her walk to her subbed and remove her robe, showing off her olive skin, perfect legs and peachy ass. Her husband seemingly paying no attention. I felt my cock grow in my swim shorts as she sat on the sun bed and I saw I between her legs as she got herself comfortable in the sun on the opposite side of the pool

I spent the next few days fantasising and watching her around the hotel, I couldn’t stop thinking about fucking this hot little American housewife! I found myself speaking back to my hotel room to wank then return to sit across from her at the pool.

Now, I’m sure all women will agree that when a guy is checking them out, they are nothing but obvious! She noticed me, probably more than I knew, I was a horny 21yr old constantly looking and always at the same pool!

and her husband didn’t pay her any attention, hardly ever looking up from his phone, she caught my eye a few times and smiled, she got braver in the pool swimming close to me and even stood next to me at the bar when getting a drink but never said a word.

It was the 4th day of our holiday when things changed rapidly…..her table backed onto ours and I heard her husband say he had an important call that day, she made a comment letting him know she was not impressed but then a little louder exclaimed that she would put the kids in the club for the day and would be trying the lagoon pool that day, hearing this I obviously decided to do the same with the rest of my family deciding to go to the beach.

I quickly finished breakfast and went back to my hotel, had a wank then made my way to the lagoon pool, I found a sun bed and laid down in the morning sun.

About 5 minutes later there she was on the other side of the pool, not in her usual one piece but today a black bikini, I felt my cock twitch, as she walked round the pool, closer and closer until she placed her bag on a sun bed 2 meters from me with an empty bed between us…..’morning’ she said in her American accent, and she dived into the pool.

As she climbed out of the pool like a scene from a movie I felt my mouth open, she saw me, smiled shyly and said ‘why don’t you go get us a drink’

We spent the next few hours chatting and drinking cocktails by the pool, she was glad to have someone to talk to I think and enjoyed the attention, i couldn’t take my eyes off her and she knew it!

By *ig daddy 1969Man  over a year ago

manchester

She was now on the sun bed next to me and flirting like crazy, lunchtime was looming and although a great morning I felt my chance of living out a fantasy was over, her husband would meet her for lunch and that would be that!

She looked at her watch, stretched her legs, arched her back and said ‘ my god this heat and alcohol makes me horny’!

‘How about you’?

I was 21, and always horny and I think that’s exactly what I told her through and awkward laugh,

‘Well, we don’t have long but come with me’ she pointed to the outdoor spa area and toilets.

My heart pounding like mad I followed her into the women’s toilets where she pushed me into a cubicle and started kissing me like she hadn’t kissed anyone for years!

I needed no more encouragement and slipped my had inside her bikini bottoms….she was completely shaved and so wet! I had never felt anything like it!

The passion, the danger, the heat, I don’t what it was but she was dripping on my hand as I fingered her she rubbing at my cock over my shorts as I did it,

After 2 minutes she was shaking and moaning whispering into my ear in that American accent not to stop, she was going to cum…..with that her body went stiff and she started to squirt onto my hand, it ran down her thighs and into the floor as her body went limp for a moment!

‘Omg’ she panted

As she regained her composure and pulled at my shorts.

My cock sprang out and she wasted no time wanking it expertly with her small tanned hand and manicured red nails,

As she started wanking me faster she wriggled and puller her bottoms down to her thighs exposing her pussy and rubbed my cock against her clit as she wanked me faster again.

It wasn’t long before I was ready to cum and she didn’t flinch, holding my cock against her pussy as I fired 5,6,7 hot thick jets of semen onto her clit and into her bikini bottoms, she winked, kissed me and pulled her bottoms up full of her own juices and my semen,

She bent over, took my cock in her mouth and sucked it clean as I went soft.

We adjusted ourselves and i followed her carefully out of the toilet and back to our sun beds, she collected her bag and headed off for lunch saying ‘thanks for a great morning’ as she left……..(this one isn’t finished)!!

By *ndrea54TV/TS  over a year ago

cambridge

I saw her in the lunch hall and couldn’t stop thinking about the fact my semen was in her bikini bottoms as she sat and had lunch with her husband.

Day went by after that and I thought it was over, then 2 days before the end of our hoilday I found a note in my trainer as I returned to my sunbed from the pool. ‘Room 462, 9pm’

9pm could not come quick enough…..I was outside the room door at 8.55 and knocked at exactly 9pm already hard and ready for action!

The door slowly opens……..

By *eeker of pleasureMan  over a year ago

manchester

By *C xxxxxxxxxxMan  over a year ago

near talbot green

manchester

By *erseybeefMan  over a year ago

st helier

Notfunny stopping there

By *ricky09Man  over a year ago

Gloucester/Cyprus

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

By *ipplebarnyMan  over a year ago

milton keynes

By *1sexypairCouple  over a year ago

Retford

By *ust A Dad BodMan  over a year ago

Glasgow

The husband stood there waiting to kick your ass lol

By *aythan68Man  over a year ago

Birmingham, london

By *ragsterMan  over a year ago

Blackburn

"The husband stood there waiting to kick your ass lol "

Lol..

Great story...carry on..

By *onsi69Man  over a year ago

llanfairpg

God dang this is awesome

By *ussyeater692Man  over a year ago

Wrexham

Brilliant so far, please carry on

By *iscoman7771000Man  over a year ago

birmingham

More please

I’m greeted my her husband, his head not buried in his phone for once…..gear washed over me but quickly faded as he handed me a champagne and smiled.

‘She will be out in a moment’ he said calmly as he invited me to sit.

We had an awkward conversation for a minutes before the bathroom door opened and out she came……..emerald green lace underwear, high heels and hair tied up.

The husband turned to me, winked and said ‘it’s your lucky night, son’

As she made her way straight towards me without giving her husband a second look.

As she perched herself on my lap and had a sip of my drink I inhaled her perfume and my cock started to twitch.

She wriggled a bit knowing it would only make me more aroused, and with that she whispered in my ear to remove all my clothes as her husband made himself comfortable in a corner chair

By *ussD1Man  over a year ago

Gloucester

By *un24.7Man  over a year ago

South Devon

manchester

By *aughtywifeyWoman  over a year ago

close

By *j and c 2Couple  over a year ago

mullingar

By *ardsoloMan  over a year ago

Harlow

Nicely done so far

I sat on the corner of the bed naked and rock hard, my young cock twitching with anticipation,

I’ll never forget the next moment as she lowered herself down and took me deep in her mouth and started to slowly and passionately suck my cock as I watched her husband watching us!

She was good! Wanking and sucking me like like a pro, you know when a women is going through the motions and when she really loves doing it! She lost herself in the act and started moaning as she made love to my cock with her pretty red lips all the while her husband sitting calmly in the corner

By *kpiercedCouple  over a year ago

walsall

After about 5 minutes I was ready to cum I could feel it getting close, I tried to move, tried to touch her as a sign to slow down or stop but she was having none of it….she wanted it!

She sucked harder, wanked me faster and moaned louder.

I was helpless…….I grunted and shot 6/7 thick jets of semen down her throat without her so much as flinching and I collapsed back onto the bed!

‘Sit up baby, I’m not done with you’ she said as she pulled me up and proceeded to lay on the bed and spread her legs wide open, the green lingerie looked perfect against her tanned olive skin and I could see a little wet patch on her underwear, I didn’t need telling and took control, lifting her peachy ass and pulling off her thong to reveal her perfect shaven pussy glistening and sticky already, she tasted like honey……I lapped and sucked away with the same passion she had shown me, my god she tasted like heaven!

I was rock hard again and desperate to fuck this hot American housewife, I’d completely forgotten about her husband in the corner as I stood up and started to rub my cock across her pussy lips and slap my cock on her clit

Blackburn

By *hocko87Man  over a year ago

dublin

Omg what a horny read . Had to have a wank

By *sian SpiceMan  over a year ago

South West England/ West London

Brilliant

By *ocktoplaywithMan  over a year ago

Derby

By *un24.7Man  over a year ago

South Devon

By *j and c 2Couple  over a year ago

mullingar

By *ike231251Man  over a year ago

Heckmondwike

By *ogan WillowCouple  over a year ago

Leeds

By *iceguy12345678Man  over a year ago

Near Fareham

By *cubasexMan  over a year ago

dudley

She reached down and grabbed my cock, wanked it, rubbed it between her lips then helped slide myself inside grabbing my ass with the other hand to make sure I pushed deep inside her

That was it, I was deep inside her, as I started to rhythmically pound away I could hear how wet she was and I could feel her leaking onto my balls and inner thighs within minutes she was squirting all over my chest, I loved it! I kept going with all the energy that a 21yr old lad has.

She came again and went into a ridged spasm as she voilently squirted again….I was in heaven! Once her orgasm subsided she jumped up pushed me down and hopped ontop of me sliding perfectly onto my throbbing young cock and proceeded to ride the life out of me until o could feel myself getting close!

‘I’m going to cum’ I said as she bucked away ontop of me,

‘Let’s cum together baby’ she moaned

‘I’m cumming’ I replied

And with that she forced herself down ontop of me and began to grind her clit on the base of my cock…..

In that instance I came so hard and so much that I thought I was going to black out… and she In turn gripped my cock with her inner walls as she orgasmed one last time.

She payed ontop of me, kissed me then nuzzled into my neck for a moment as my cock started to go soft inside her.

She then rolled off and laid on the bed next to me.

I downed the remains of my champagne and put my clothes on, and I’ll never forget the last act……..

One more kiss goodbye and I made my way to the door, turning back for a final look at her….only to see her husband on his knees between her thighs as she lay on the bed, going down on her and eating my cum out of his wife’s used pussy!

The next morning as I went for breakfast I saw them loading suitcases into a coach and depart for the airport.

It was 2 days after that upon my checkout that I was given a message from the receptionist that had been left for me

‘Thankyou Baby,

I’ll never forget it,

A xxx’

Iv never forgotten it either!

manchester

By *oyntzMan  over a year ago

all over Ireland