FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Platform 8 to Shenfield

Platform 8 to Shenfield

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *heGateKeeper OP   Man  over a year ago

Stratford

“I wasn’t sure if I overstepped the mark earlier”.

“With what?” I asked cautiously.

“The hug”

“Of course not .” I playfully laughed it off.

“Your intentions were pure ” I reminded her.

“Were they?”

This short WhatsApp exchange changed everything.

‘How the fuck do I play this one?’ I thought to myself as I lay in bed, with my mind racing and my cock throbbing.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

Stratford

“You know my thoughts on you so….. xx”

I thought I’d play it cool and not go in too hasty or heavy as there was ever possibility we’d be working together soon. Whilst I knew how well we got on both in and out the office, I didn’t want things to be awkward if boundaries were blurred.

“What thoughts” she asked inquisitively.

“Erm…… how do I get out of this one

“Ha. You can’t!”

I had playfully set myself up with that line. I was loving the flirtatious banter, which had carried on from our night out, and my brain was in overdrive.

“So yeah… have you made it to your stop yet? x”

I asked, as I poorly, but cheekily, attempted to divert the conversation. I knew she wouldn’t let me off the hook.

“I feel like saying something to you because I feel I have Dutch courage, but not quite enough”

Oh…. She’d turned it around on me and I felt the blood rush to my penis, causing a sharp involuntary twitch.

What did she want to say? I certainly knew what I wanted to hear………

By *athy and JohnCouple  over a year ago

Loire Valley & Truro

By *exymarvelMan  over a year ago

cardiff

Stratford

“Look we’ve both been drinking. I think we should have an amnesty on our thoughts tonight. For one night only…..”

We’d been very open and honest with each other up to and including tonight. The conversation over dinner was interesting to say the least and we’d certainly built an environment where we both felt we could discuss our problems without fear of judgment. This was rare and I think we both realised that.

“No. It will be it awkward”

Shit. This might be taking a turn and I’ll have to explain myself and apologise tomorrow. But I was tanked up on JD and not thinking remotely straight. ‘One last shot and if I feel she’s doubtful I’ll back right off’ I thought to myself.

“I don’t think it will somehow. Well actually, it might after I’ve spoken ” I declared, trying to keep the tone light and flirty.

Then she hit me with it, and my mouth shot open as I read what what she sent in return.

“I just keep imagining us ‘together’. Ignore me, it’s your fault for buying me a double lol”

By *ormladMan  over a year ago

Kilmarnock

By *ary1001xMan  over a year ago

Hillsborough

Stratford

“Me and you? How long you thought that? xx”

I probed gently, not wanted to overstep the mark but it was clear something in our dynamic had changed tonight.

“Don’t know”

“Be honest”

“Since we’ve been texting… So a few months?”

“Anything else to add?”

“No. Sorry. It’s not fair of me to say that. I’ll be sober soon.”

But she had said it, and it was what I wanted to hear.

After Sarah I swore to myself that I’d never have this sort of conversation with someone I worked with again but here I was and I was loving the dynamic.)0

I’m often described as a  bit of a closed book, but there was nothing closed about me tonight.

I let my mind stray into a daydream of what would have happened if I’d just taken the plunge and kissed Gemma tonight like every inch of my body was telling me to.

The question now was where do we go from here.

By *ogan WillowCouple  over a year ago

Leeds

By *oyntzMan  over a year ago

all over Ireland

By *j47Man  over a year ago

limerick

Stratford

Gemma had came to us from a local recruitment agency and provided us with reception cover when one of the front desk staff wasn’t in. They did their job ok but she was different and my attitude and mood at work perked up lol when I knew the agency were sending her to us. I loved having her in the office and I was not the only one.

With her 5’6”, petite frame, blonde lowlights and perfectly gel manicured nails, she provided the perfect eye candy to make the hours fly by.

I wasn’t the only one who had taken a liking to her though. When Gemma was in the office, the reception desk was noticeably busier with men lurking whilst they filled and refilled their water bottles throughout the day. I couldn’t blame them though. I also found myself making any excuse I could to stroll out and make meaningless conversation.

I had to be careful though. The front desk was soon to fall under my remit when the current manager left. I’d managed staff before, but never someone I was this attracted to. This woman clearly looked after herself. Her petite frame and the large bottle of water, carrot sticks and celery snack she packed every day showed that.

I wasn’t long in the job myself, and the last thing I needed was a sexual harassment grievance hanging over me.

By *ormladMan  over a year ago

Kilmarnock

By *ary1001xMan  over a year ago

Hillsborough

By *o3somesMan  over a year ago

Luton

Stratford

The hug she referred to in our WhatsApp chat wasn’t actually even our first embrace.

Walking back to the tube station after work one evening, I’d opened up about some issues I was having with my then girlfriend.

Gemma was a great listener and randomly asked if she could hug me. I said yes and we had a lovely embrace right there in the middle of the bus station.

Whilst I don’t hug all my work colleagues,I genuinely thought nothing of it. It did however confirm that she had an absolutely sensational touch and smelt delightful.

Little did I know at the time that this wasn’t not the last embrace we would have in the vicinity of the bus station.

We got the train in the same direction on the way home, from Platform 8 at Stratford. I’d get off at Manor Park, and she stayed on a little bit later until Chadwell Heath.

We found ourselves hanging around a few times in the office waiting untill the other looked ready to leave which lead to us ‘miraculously’ getting the same train back on a few occasions.

Gemma had a warm, caring nature to her and was a real people pleaser. It was clear to see that many people, her husband included, had taken advantage of this in the past.

For a lady in her 50s, who was as stunning as she was, there was a genuine innocence and naivety to her. These endearing qualities just enhanced the attraction I had.

As we got to know each other over the months that followed, I began to understand more of what had brought her to us on an ad hoc basis and what been going on in her personal life.

By *o3somesMan  over a year ago

Luton

More

Stratford

Gemma had a beautiful family and shared pics of their latest holidays every few months when she came into the office. Her twins boys were due to start uni soon and her husband was in a high powered role at NatWest. Money was no object, but you could tell that it doesn’t hold a huge amount of meaning to her. It was something she had, but it didn’t define her.

Being the social butterfly she was, she was keen to stand on her own two feet and show everyone she was more than just a mum and a wife.

So she had signed up with a small recruitment agency in Ilford which found her the odd few days work here and there around London. It wasn’t much, but she felt herself again and like she had a purpose.

I had been so busy that I hadn’t realised our lead receptionist was on holiday in Bali. This time though, something was very different.

Gemma was in the office, and she was smiling, offering to do the tea run as she often did but there was something. I couldn’t quite put my finger on it. There seems to be an emptiness to her engagement with the team that I’d not see before and it didn’t sit well with me.

Stratford

It sat with me the rest of the morning. I had 2 meetings to sit but couldn’t quite settle on my hunch and found myself distracted the whole time.

I popped out at lunch to see how she was but Jacqueline was on her own.

“Sorry David, you’ve just missed her. Anything I can help with?” she queried.

“Na…. Ac…actually …. How’s she been today? She seemed a bit off when she came through the office this morning…”

“Erm she seems fine. She said she forgot her lunch at home so she’s just popped to Westfield to grab a quick bite.

“I’ll tell you asked after her though”

By *iscoman7771000Man  over a year ago

birmingham

More

» Add a new message to this topic