FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > My partner set me up.......

My partner set me up.......

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Before my current profile, I was on here for many years, to the point I was no longer active and, in all honesty, had forgotten about it...

Until one evening my previous partner and I were chatting about our past 'sexual' experiences, and I mentioned I once had a profile on a sex dating site.

We had a little giggle and she asked me to see if it was still active which, after a little trying to remember my log in, it was.

We had a look through, but decided it was best left in the past... but it turned out my partner had different ideas!

Unbeknown to me, she took control of the profile and began contacting people on my behalf.

She was honest. Some years back, she had experienced a nasty accident which had left her partially paralyzed and she could not perform as such to the full, so she told the full story and managed to arrange a meet.

A young early 20's female. My partner got me there on the pretence she had bought something from her on eBay and, as it was local to my work, could i pick it up.

I knocked on the door, to be greeted by a beautiful young lady. Naturally pretty, stunning smile with a figure you could only describe as perfect....and the legs, well, went on for ever!

She was dressed in what I would describe as sexy business wear...

Short skirt, partly unbuttoned blouse and (as i later found out) stockings.

I simply expected to be handed a parcel but, with a big smile, she invited me in, whilst she grabbed the parcel.

I was invited to take a seat in the lounge and even offered a drink.... she then proceeded to tell me what a lucky lad I was and how i was in for a treat!...I looked suitably blank at her...'oh, sorry, I assumed you knew what you were collecting' she giggled, follow me.

She pulled me up from the seat 'your package is up here' she stated.

I followed her up the stairs, her short skirt instantly revealing the top of her suspenders.

She led me into the first bedroom.

'now where did i leave the package ' she said, slowly bending over by the bed and allowing her skirt to ride up even higher. Wow. Her bum was that of dreams, covered only slightly by a thong.....

'here is it' she said seductively and produced a shoe size box.

She opened the box, to reveal a good sized vibrator.

'Do you need a demonstration before you leave' she asked as she gently rubbed it between her thighs.....that was me done, I could not just stand there any longer. I took a few steps forward and just kissed her lips....

I immediately pulled back. What was I doing, but she put her finger to my lips and reassured me everything was fine....

She then slowly dropped to her knees and tugged my trousers down. Gently, she played with my cock through my pants, until finally releasing it and began expertly sucking.

I knew it would be over way too quickly if she carried on so I pulled her to her feet, kissed her then pushed he onto the bed, quickly positioning myself between her legs.

I kissed her again, touching her all over, then gradually worked my way down her body, kissing and licking as i went.

When I got there, her pussy was dripping wet. I removed the thong and began licking her pussy, nice and deep, inserting a finger or three for good measure.

Before this, I had never experienced a female squirting.... I very nearly drowned! Amazing.

Finished off by fucking her in a few positions but, in all honesty, didn't last very long!!!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *andy IanMan  over a year ago

cheshire/Preston

Nice

By *eandher4and9Couple  over a year ago

leeds

By *ragsterMan  over a year ago

Blackburn

By *ogan WillowCouple  over a year ago