FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > false pretences

false pretences

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *athy Lovitt OP   TV/TS  over a year ago

Cambridge

I am Cathy, A mature tranny from Cambridge and Since Covid i promised myself to make up for lost time, After putting up with the endless timewasters on the sites i took up cruising again, With cruising you definately meet a lot more men , some nice and some quite horrid, but you get to accept that, You know you will be taken into the bushes or even just leaned up against the car, they are mainly married men that just want to cum and go, I don't expect witty chat or stroking and kissing, to them i am there for their pleasure and to be used. The best i can hope for is a warm lorry cab, As the weather gets warmer things improve, the evenings get lighter, A man can look down at the sissy kneeling down on the warm grass in front of him,, others may gather to watch as my skirt is lifted, hear me gasp as he thrusts into me,, the more carefree will move forward to use my mouth,, So it was with some excitement when checking the site for messages before getting in the car, "Hello, Cathy, I am a respectable gentleman staying in the Travel lodge at Swavesey, I am here for just one night, i saw your profile and just wondered if you be interested in visiting me ,perhaps stay the night, As i say, i am a respectable married man , a little lonely and would love your company, Gordon," With trembling hands a dashed of a reply,, "Of course Gordon, i would be honored to be your guest," No cold hands groping up my skirt. no grubby knees as i am made to kneel down to suck cock,, A warm hotel room with a well stocked mini bar, laughter and flirting , of course he will want sex. all men do, but on a comfy bed with a hot shower to follow, then a dreamy nights sleep, only interupted by a sweet smelling cock being forced between my lips,, Dream on Cathy. I had been to the travel lodge at Swavesey before, it is only a mile from me, Nothing had changed since my last visit,, with a smirk and a nod from the same night porter i made my way to his room, God, i was walking on air, feeling full of confidence, A gentleman , wanting my company for the night, A soft tap on the door, he was expecting me,, i was comfronted by a man in his bathrobe,, A tall bald man with a large paunch. before i could speak he reached for my arm and pulled me into the room, , the security lock clicked shut behind me,, "Hello Gordon, , , pleased to meet you," i placed my overnight bag at my feet,"You won't be needing that, your not fucking stopping," my blood turned to ice, "But you said," "Never mind what i said, We both know what you are, I don't even fucking fancy you,, Your fucking sort make me sick, but i am desperate for a fuck and i don't have the time to go into town for a woman, this fucking place is in the middle of nowhere, so you will have to do,". Well, the colour had returned to my cheeks, "Well, you can think again.i am leaving," he moved forward, his gown opened and i could see his thick curved penis,, he shoved me towards the bed,. "Look i have been honest, i can see from your face that you want it, count yourself lucky, " he could see that i hadn't taken my eyes of his hard cock, my mind went back to the dark cold layby, i reached down for my handbag, taking out the condoms and lube., As i turned and knelt on the bed he said he said,"Just the lube,"He knew i wanted it as much as him so there was no point arguing, He was surely right about one thing, He was desperate to fuck, two firm hands pulled my cheeks apart, i felt the blunt head of his cock pressing against my cunt, he grunted and thrust, i felt the curve of his hard cock slide up my crack,"Fuck it" he cursed, he repositioned his cock, spreading my legs wider i reached behind and pulled hard on my cheeks , I think my need was greater than his now, i felt his nails biting into my hips as he thrust again, this time my cunt opened and allowed the blunt head of his cock to enter me, he paused just as i pushed back, We were completely coupled, "You want it as much as i do, you dirty bitch." "Fuck me hard."i moaned,#his next thrust pushed my face hard into the pillow, His rythem caused a loud slapping as he pulled completely back and thrust all the way in, We both wanted it bad, When he released my hips and reached for my shoulders i knew we would both be climaxing, With a mighty thrust, followed by a groan i felt the warmth spreading deep inside me,, "Oh fuck, yes, i don't know if it was him or me, he lay on my back for a while before slowly withdrawing, "Thanks for that." he said, i was already stuffing my panties into my handbag, "I will call you again next time i am down here." as i made for the door, "Yes, you do that," The night porter sat alone at the bar as i walked through towards the door, "You wern't long" he smirked, "It's a real man you need" he said gripping his crotch. I was tempted but my libido had not yet risen since my orgasm, The car was still warm as joined the A14, In five minutes i was passing the village where i live heading for the layby in Cambridge, I would use my wet wipes when i got there, i could feel that he had shot a good load of spunk inside me. The layby was fairly quiet when i arrived, i parked in my usual spot on the right, A lorry was parked opposite, i could see the driver engrossed watching his television, i reached over the back seat , into my overnight bag for my wipes, turning and kneeling on the seat i proceeded to wipe the spunk that had begun to leak from my cunt, Job done i exited the car and walked the few paces to a litter bin,, It was dark and i never saw him standing in the shadows, "Good evening," he said, I have just been watching you in your car, looks as if you are preparing for a busy night." It dawned on me, He thought i was lubing myself, "I am not like that, I just give oral but it does pay to be prepared,", "Oh, very wise dear, why not step down the side of the lorry, Its dry and we won't be disturbed and you can show me your oral talents," Taking my arm he led me down the side of the lorry, My labdo had returned and i couldn't wait to get started, As soon as he stopped i reached down to unzip him, "No need dear." he said and i could see he was wearing jogging bottoms."More convenient dear, I like to make things easy for you girls." As they fell to the groung i could see he wasn't wearing any underwear, i reached for his cock, he was soft but i could hardly get my hand round it. "Oh my, thats wonderful, so thick." i said horsely his hands rose to my shoulders, for a moment i thought he was going to kiss me, but the pressure indicated he wanted me on my knees, I placed my handbag to kneel on and gently took him deep in my mouth, in seconds i could feel him filling my mouth as he became hard,. Reaching round my head he pulled me forward, thrusting into me at the same time, he piccked up a perfect rythem and was soon moaning with pleasure, i thought he was close and prepared myself to swallow, but to my dismay he suddenly withdrew from my mouth, I felt so cheated. He must have seen the expression on my face, "Wouldn't it be a shame to waste that lube i saw you applying . He was already turning me to face the lorry, Oh god yes i thought, "Mmmmm no panties and ready lubed, you are well prepared, you little whore," I bit my lip as i felt the head of his cock against my cunt, i knew i would have no problem taking his length but the girth could be painful. i spread my legs further and thankfully i still had some of my last mans spunk inside me, He grunted and thrust hard. he must have been surprised how easily he slid all the way in., "Oh fuck, yes, that wasn't so bad now, was it," Bad, It was wonderful and i was soon pushing back , matching every thrust,, He paused just once to adjust his position, pushing the small of my back and making my rear more accessable, it was another blissful ten minutes before my shoulders were gripped for a second time this evening, "Oh fuck yes, Its cumming, You fucking bitch, Take it all," if i hadn't been prepared my face would have been pushed into the side of the lorry,, "Yes, Yes, Give me it all. Don't take it out till you have filled me with spunk, Oh my god, fuck me," I couldn't believe it was me saying these things.. i have been fucked many times but everything about this time felt so good and right, As he pulled from my cunt i must have been on auto pilot, i turned and sank to my knees and took his now sticky flacid cock in my mouth, "Good girl, you have excelled tonight. he pulled up his joggers and put away that thick cock that had brought me to the edge of tears,, i asked to see him again,"Maybe , is this your local spot," no names, lets just see, as i walked on unsteady legs back to my car i could feel the first hint of his spunk leaking from me,. Back in my car, again i knelt and reached into the back for the wet wipes, bent over with my skirt up round my waist i wiped my cunt, glancing to the side i saw that his television had been turned and he was looking down from his cab, smiling, Cathy

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *nly1meMan  over a year ago

here there n everywhere

Wow i want some of cathy

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic