FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > My unsuccessful meet

My unsuccessful meet

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ynamites wows OP   Man  over a year ago

Plymouth and South west

I've been on fabs now for 14 years, and met some wonderful people here, and others not worth to mention. I've had many successful meets and a few unsuccessful along the way.

My first meet was back in 2009 and unsuccessful, with a m/f couple in Cornwall, we arranged to meet at their house, his wife and I would play, hubby would like to watch and take photos of the action. Husband also liked to direct us both as to do as he instructed. He ordered me to get undressed which I did, then his wife came into the room dressed in short skirt, stockings, suspenders, tiny bra that pushed her tiny tits upwards. She was a slim athletic type lady with little boobs

I was sat on the sofa naked, as she approached me he ordered her to kneel between my legs and start sucking my cock, she took my cock in her mouth was giving great head, clearly she enjoyed giving oral and was eager to suck my cock, somehow I managed not to cum as she was so enthusiastic.

Next it was my turn to give wife oral,which I was more than happy to do. And I was able to calm my throbbing cock and also more than happy to kiss and lick her pussy. Hubby would take more pics then disappeared I assume for a quick wank.

I licked wifey along her legs gradually nearing her pussy lips getting closer to clit. It was difficult find her clit at first as she had puffy swollen like lips, but once I parted her lips my tongue soon found the sensitive spot. My fingers explored inside wife, when I pushed my fingers even deeper inside and found her g spot, she grasped my head with both hands pulled me in deeper and shuddered which seem to last like minutes.

Hubby had returned by now and continued to take photos, he then directed me to fuck wifey in the missionary position, while he took more pics, we fucked in the missionary for about 10 minutes.

Then order wife on top of me in the cowgirl position, when wifey got on top she grasped my cock and slid it into her pussy. Wife was now riding my cock enthusiastic and had me coming within minutes, much to the disappointment of hubby when he seen my cum running out of her pussy and down her legs, as he hadn't finished taking photos. My unsuccessful meet.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *igerman23Man  over a year ago

hayes

Lucky man

By *ormladMan  over a year ago

Kilmarnock

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

doesnt seem that unsuccessful lol

By *obshortMan  over a year ago

Cork

Because you came, it doesn't mean it's over.

By *lderWiserNowMan  over a year ago

Kettrin

Plymouth and South west

More success next time.

By *iscoman7771000Man  over a year ago

birmingham

By *andy IanMan  over a year ago

cheshire/Preston

Sounds pretty good for a first meet to be honest

Plymouth and South west

By my standards it was unsuccessful I should have performed better.

Soon after I had another meet I think I was the luckiest guy in the UK. I noticed in the meets and events a Scottish Female coming to Devon to work, staying for a few days in the South West. She would be performing deepthroat as she was an expert at giving deep oral. After watching Linda Lovelace in Deepthroat it was always a fantasy I had. After a few messages with her master, we arranged to meet. The conditions to meet I wouldn't fuck her, just receive oral and send the master pics. The time had arrived to meet this Scottish Lass, I meet her on the A38 in a posh hotel, 20 miles from home.

» Add a new message to this topic