FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Well place bedroom lighting!

Well place bedroom lighting!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Confessions time peeps, pun intended…

Who finds themselves casually gazing at lights on in windows when you walk around?

Who has seen some delightful sights? Or sights you wish you could erase from your mind?

Confession 1:

When out walking the dog around the usual estates, bored/frustrated as he licks and pees on every lamppost and every gate post, I find myself gazing up as a light comes on or goes off. Now sadly this is usually just a fully clothed person coming in the shut the curtains, but recently I’ve found the occasional treat!!

One window in question is conveniently located behind some large bushes that the pup likes to sniff at, and it’s an ideal height to see to waist level for anyone in the room. Having many a time gazed in and seen nothing you can imagine my surprise when last week I saw a guy naked on the bed - now before anyone gets the wrong idea, that’s usually a good reason for me to move on! However, a few seconds later I see a shadow on the far wall, a very buxom and delightful shadow too. Now I’m interested!

Actively encouraging the pup to continue sniffing about I move towards the bush and window as I see her come into full view by the window in what I believe would be described as a full body stocking, where someone has forgotten to attach the boobs part hehe, sadly couldn’t quite see the waist part but in my mind I’m sure there would be bits missing there too mmmmmmm!

The guy clearly isn’t thinking about the window, maybe it wasn’t his wife slowing stalking towards him. Very excited and quickly looking around to check I’m not being set up by some channel 5 peep show programme I rub my eyes to check I’m not dreaming and the very tasty lady…mid 30s, around 36DD and probs size 16 or so is now stood by the bed facing the window and has taken his cock in her hand and squeezing it upright (how was this guy not throbbing hard already?!) She lowers her head, oh those breasts hang down beautifully just as she…

AND THE LIGHTS GO OUT! Damn!

Curious to see if I can still see anything I sadly have to give up and casually stroll past the window, wondering all the while if they suddenly saw me or if they knew I was watching…

Which option do you all think? I’m hoping they saw me in a way and might tease a bit more!!

Anyone done similar? Happy to post it for you if you don’t want anyone to know you do the same lol.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *andyel73Man  over a year ago

Leyland

I regularly walk past a old cottage and see the lady owner changing. The curtains flutter in the wind and you get a glimpse of her stunning tanned legs. Sadly that's all I have seen . I don't know her age looks but that makes it more exciting

By *teveblackpoolMan  over a year ago

Blackpool

Nice, very exciting when you are walking at night and you get a glimpse of a lady like that

Confession 2:

Same dog, same walking area but quite a nice regular treat.

Used to walk to the top path along the playing fields and the end house had been renovated recently. For ages no one had been in but was now rented so couldn’t help wonder who moved in. Used to see a light on in the bedroom which had an almost floor to ceiling window but the curtains were closed and always wondered what the odd shape was that was silhouetted in the window from a well (or badly,depending on your personal views) placed bed side lamp.

On this particular evening I couldn’t help but notice a couple of people hanging around as I strolled up the hill. They moved on when I arrived and then I saw what they had been looking at…the window with the lamp had an excellent shadow show going on!

The guy was clearly enjoying fucking the girl from behind and she was very clearly bracing with her hands against the wall. Never would have thought a silhouette could be so clear but whoever placed that lamp was a genius! It would have been rude not to stop and watch. Clearly I wasn’t the only one to notice as the next couple who walked by as I stood there - yes slightly caught looking hehe - said “oh they are at it again then” lol.

Well this became a new popular route and nearly every night I’d see a different position (was quite impressed at the variety). My favourite was the night where I think he had tied her legs up over her head and was going down on her, the guy must have had a snorkel on as I don’t think he came up for a breath, he was there for a good while lol.

Sadly in the end I think some do gooder must have put a note thru their door as the lamp was moved to the other side of the bed and a shadow was no longer seen!

By *andy IanMan  over a year ago

cheshire/Preston

Like you I was walking my dog one night and as we passed a house were a very attractive women lived her bedroom light came on. There were two windows a big one about 1.5 m wide and a smaller one about .5m wide. At first there was nothing to see and I was about to move off when she appeared at the small window topless with a towel around her head as though she had just got out the shower or bath. I stood watching as she posed in-front of what I imagined was a mirror lifting her arms to admire her own breasts then took them in her hands to support and lift them up then she moved away out of site.

cheshire/Preston

On another occasion and a few years earlier I had a job working on a new build housing site. My first job of the day was to go round and unlock all the house that tradesmen would be working in that day. The guys would usually have a brew in the mess but before starting work all except a ground worker who sat in the cab of his JCB. I didn’t think anything off it till a few days later I heard him telling the joiners to check out the bedroom window of an existing house facing his machine because every morning a women put on a show for him. He said she comes in the bedroom naked then fasces him while she combs her hair flashing her tits at him then he watches her get dressed.

Got to love a teaser like that!

From another user:

The other half won’t play with anyone local so can’t post myself.

We have a neighbour who I watch nearly every morning. I think she knows but enjoys showing off. She will have a shower first thing, I think she’s at the agricultural college as always up early. If she seems my kitchen light on she will open one side of her curtain windows and then walk in and out of view whilst she dresses. I particularly like it when she puts her bra on backwards then pulls it around to flip her perfect shapes breasts into it. She will step into view as she does this and does a little jump as she flips them in all whilst looking down at me watching. Many a time I’ve woken the missus up with a hard on for a quick fuck caused by watching the neighbour dressing.

I’d love to bump into her one morning and see what happens but I’d be dead if missus found out!

By *erri AnneTV/TS  over a year ago

Shannon and Costa Blanca

Very nice

cheshire/Preston

By *onyDunnMan  over a year ago

Sevenoaks

I used to work in the City of London. Early mornings I would walk through the Barbicon. Lots of people do that but a little off the main route there was a spot when I could look down to one of the lower flats. Husband and wife lived there. In winter the curtains were closed but in the summer if he showered first he would pull them. Then she would walk into the bedroom with her towel around her. She slept and dressed I guess on the other side of the bed furthest from the window. But she faced and dressed her wardrobe that was mirrored. If the sun was out and at the right elevation there would be a few weeks in April and then later in August when there was a perfect little dressing ceremony. Always white underwear and always stockings, tan mainly but occasionally white or black. There were not young but I would say in their 50s. He was quite fat but she was a medium. I used to make a routine of hanging around but not too often due to the Barbicon security. Reckon he was a barrister or similar.

By *j and c 2Couple  over a year ago

mullingar

"I used to work in the City of London. Early mornings I would walk through the Barbicon. Lots of people do that but a little off the main route there was a spot when I could look down to one of the lower flats. Husband and wife lived there. In winter the curtains were closed but in the summer if he showered first he would pull them. Then she would walk into the bedroom with her towel around her. She slept and dressed I guess on the other side of the bed furthest from the window. But she faced and dressed her wardrobe that was mirrored. If the sun was out and at the right elevation there would be a few weeks in April and then later in August when there was a perfect little dressing ceremony. Always white underwear and always stockings, tan mainly but occasionally white or black. There were not young but I would say in their 50s. He was quite fat but she was a medium. I used to make a routine of hanging around but not too often due to the Barbicon security. Reckon he was a barrister or similar. "

Sounds like a perfect way to start your day!!

By *oodymonsterMan  over a year ago

Near Shrewsbury

I have a great view daily when I go for a run in the morning. Early 30s professional lady seems to always be getting ready in her downstairs flat as I go past and she waves sometimes. I have see her in all states of undress and once or twice with her what I presume to be fb.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

There’s a lady at the end of my street that gets dressed in the bedroom with the lights on , curtains open every morning. When I jump in my van I can just about see her but it’s not close enough for details! Had thought about parking the van closer

By *ORDERMANMan  over a year ago

wrexham

Many many moons ago had holiday job near Harlech

Parents had a caravan on a farm in a hollow below farm house..

Used to prefer sleeping at table end of caravan

Woke up one morning turned over to look out of main end window and straight into a reflection cast through the side window of farm house..

With someone at sink at upstairs window..

Cleared my eyes realised they were topless as they applied make up..

Then a body came up behind them and cupped their breasts from behind..

Leapt over to other window for better view..

They then went out of site..

Being 18 and first thing in morning certainly had a wank

Got up realised had no milk went up to farm for some door opened by guest saying they were only ones in house as farmers wife out..when I looked over to breakfast table it was other girl..

Tongue tied got milk from fridge and made my way to caravan.

By *ikeafud248Man  over a year ago

Ipswich

One property I lived in I could see into the neighbours bedroom. We had chatted a few times, We were both married, but both going through rough patches in our marriages. This one morning as I opened the curtains, I had a full view of Sophie, applying body lotion to herself, while just wearing a pair of skimpy white panties. To say at 5'2 with a petite body and a lovely figure I could not help but get instantly hard. I went into a different room from which I could sit and pretend I had a cup of coffee while I looked out the window. She knew I was watching and continued with the show for a few minutes....

Good to see I’m not the only one enjoying the delights through other peoples windows then!!

Love hearing others experiences.

By *ICK47Man  over a year ago

banbury

When I was a milkman many years ago I delivered milk to I was told a French woman's house,the delivery point was down the side of her house in a box by the kitchen side door which had a window next to it.One early morning I was just getting to the box to put their milk into when I noticed the kitchen light on and as I put the milk in the box I glanced up and to my enjoyment to this day the French woman was filling a kettle with her back to me and totally naked,and she had such a sexy slim body and peach arse that I went back to my milk float to get her an extra pint only to find she had pulled the blind down over the window.

By *ortheastcoupleukCouple  over a year ago

easington were the sun dont shine

what a gutter mick

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I used to live in a flat one night I was parking up and heard the noises of a lady being fucked. They would have heard me parking my car as they bedroom back on to the car park. So I didn’t hang round then. I walked past my flat and went round the corner to the shop itching to go have a look but was too close to home to even think about it. So l got in and had an enjoyable wank. The next day I seen the guy who lived on the bottom floor who was getting the action. He was a normal everyday guy usually a hello and how you doing. But I couldn’t resist noisy last night when I git in you want to try closing the window he laughed and said she loves people to hear her. I again laughed and said next time I’ll pop my head in the window to show her am there. To his reply was just come round and come in next time I laughed it off and said give me a knock it’s much easier. Never got the chance to go round the split up after about 3 months.

» Add a new message to this topic