FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Army group fun part 2

Army group fun part 2

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

A cpl of days had past since our amazing mmff fun at the B and B . I had been busy on my course and sue had other guests at the B & B so she was busy and they where older guest so no chance for fun . Sue had said on the Thursday she had no guests bar me and was I up for some more fun ? I asked her what she had in mind ? sue said it would be a surprise ! I asked is Tony and Rach would be joining us she said yes and others .

Sue teased me all week , grabbing my cock as she walked past and was saying i was in for alot of fun on thurs .

I rushed back to the B&B on Thursday after my course and was greeted by who I soon found out to be Sue husband Archie . He shook my hand and said I have heard and seen what you have been up to with my wife and friends . He explained he loved his wife being entertained whilst he was away . He asked if I was looking forward to tonight , I explained I was , but wasn’t sure what was planned . He laughed and said you will find out later . He explained sue was out getting some new underwear and some more drink for later . Archie said he was getting Indian in for tea and was this ok . This sounded great and he said well we will see in the dining room for about 6:30 . It was only 16:00 so had a little wait . TBC

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *i_Accy_CoupleCouple  over a year ago

Accrington

Any new chapter incoming?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic