FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Shower Shenanigans

Shower Shenanigans

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

So I had this fantasy about a girl in a couple we’ve been chatting to x I imagined we were at the gym together and heading to the changing rooms. Both warm and glowing in our gym gear. We’d start undressing in the open changing room area and subtly check out each others body as we did so x noticing the curves of one another’s breasts and hips. The toned thighs and full bottoms x As it happened we both finished undressing at the same time and as we turn to head into the communal shower we bump into each other. We look up and smile and laugh with embarrassment but see something else in one another’s eyes…lust. For a millisecond our breasts had touched one another and it was electric. Both our pulses start racing and I reach up and move a strand of hair out of her face.

I lean in to kiss her and she instantly falls into me too. We lick and kiss and bite one another’s lips. Warm sweat still trickling down our faces so we taste ever so slightly salty. We instinctively press our bodies against one another and the heat we are both producing is intense. Both of us feeling the other’s warm silky skin and then our fingers are in each others hair and all over each other’s bodies. We are panting and sighing and moaning already and we have barely touched each other yet…

As we kiss and squeeze each other we start edging into the showers and blindly turn them on, still way too caught up in each other to even care if anyone else in there. The room instantly fills with steam and the hot jets of water pummel our bodies as we stand there writhing and devouring each other. I start to trace my fingers down one of her breasts and feel her nipple harden under my soft touch. The shape and texture of her skin is exquisite and I’m helpless against my urge to lick her there. I take her nipple in my mouth and look up at her and she smiles as she strokes my wet hair. I smile back and come back up to taste her lips again. In one move she presses me against the cold tile and moves her knee up between my legs. She raises and circles her knee against my aching pussy and feels my wetness cover her skin….I start to moan

She says to me ‘tell me where it hurts?’ and I pull my pussy open for her and say ‘here’. She drops carefully to her knees and as the hot water pounds her shoulder she starts to lick me and look up at me at the same time. She slowly gently slides two fingers into me and starts to make noises like she is eating some delicious food. With my back pressed against the tile and her face buried in me I let my head roll back and hold her head there as my legs begin to shake and buckle. I’m lost in sensation. The sound of the water, the erotic sounds of her eating, the heat from her tongue and steam building in the space. The sense of something huge and unstoppable building in my lower body, making me gasp and slap one hand against the tile above my head. I’m getting louder and louder as the ripples of pleasure wash over me and I both cannot take it and don’t want it to stop all at once.

Suddenly I reach the pinnacle of my pleasure and I’m crying out and feeling my legs tremble against her cheeks as that wave crashes over me. Then another wave and another and they crash over me one after another until I’m breathless and shaking all over. Suddenly my legs give way and I’m on my knees and kissing her delicious full lips tasting myself on them and liking it. I push her gently back so she is lying on the shower floor and greedily lick her pink glistening pussy.

She holds her lips open for me as I taste her and find her delicious. Now I’m making those noises and she is lifting her hips to meet my tongue.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *om_HardlyMan  over a year ago

Exeter

Such a hot n steamy sensual encounter and written so beautifully. I’d love to be a fly on the wall to watch, but imagine I would probably get swatted with a towel !!

Do continue …

By *j and c 2Couple  over a year ago

mullingar

Thank you sweetie x you’d be invited to join for sure xx add more steam

Glad you like x I’ll get started on part 2

Just as I start to feel like I’m going to make her come we hear the squeak slam of the door…someone is coming into the changing rooms. I lift my head to see and the janitor is stood there with a mop and bucket and an enormous bulge in his overalls. He looks shocked and aroused and embarrassed and excited all at once. I study his face and see kindness and excitement in his eyes and I say to him ‘hey, as you’ve caught us, you could join us?’. He drops his mop with a clatter and hurriedly opens and pulls off his overalls, under which he is naked and toned and tanned. I look to my beautiful new friend on the floor and say ‘what do you think?’. She stands up and walks feline like over to him, takes him in her hand and pulls him by his cock gently towards her as she kisses him hard. Then she turns and smiles at me as he blurts out ‘oh my god am I dreaming?’.

We all laugh and my female partner in crime turns her back on him and pulls me to my feet to kiss me. I feel her fingers in my hair and then his hands around my waist as he presses in against her back and holds us both close to him. I reach around her and stroke his thick throbbing cock and look into his eyes over her shoulder. ‘I’d like you to fuck me now…’ I say

Exeter

Any Janitor jobs going at the health club?

So so hot and it would certainly be a dream come true

Looking forward to the next part with something in hand! X

He’s ready and eager to fill me as I kneel down on the floor and I resume licking my beautiful new friend’s pussy. She is more turned on than ever and tastes so sweet as I feel something hard press against me from behind. I open my legs and feel him tease my soaking wet pussy from behind. He’s moaning already as he feels just how hot and wet I am. Like a slip and slide. Suddenly he pushes himself into me and I moan loudly with satisfaction. This makes me lick faster and her moan louder too. I can tell she’s going to come soon and I’m so excited to make it happen. I’ve never kissed a girl before let alone make her come.

He is finding his rhythm and sliding all the way in and all the way out just how I like it. The sensation is incredible. I’m pushing back against him as I’m eager for every inch he has…

By *..NemoMan  over a year ago

Durham

By *aul469xMan  over a year ago

Dumfries

This is so fucking hot

"This is so fucking hot "

Thank you x any requests for how it should continue?

By *oyntzMan  over a year ago

all over Ireland

Exeter

"This is so fucking hot

Thank you x any requests for how it should continue?"

Yes so damn hot indeed! I think your new friend should swivel round underneath you into a 69 and lick you and him as he fucks you. Until she makes you both come real hard and your combined juices spill out into her open mouth xx

Suddenly she erupts and shudders all over with an intense orgasm and I taste her arousal flooding my mouth and tongue as she does so. So incredibly satisfying and I’m partially tied up in her pleasure and sounds of ecstasy and partly tied up in my own as he systematically fucks me so firmly and expertly I feel like I could lose my mind. She closes her legs and giggles as the sensation of my tongue becomes too much for her swollen wet clit and she quickly spin’s herself around so that her mouth is under my pussy as he enters me over and over again. I lean onto my hands, on all fours and gasp as I feel her gentle tongue lap at me. I look down between my breasts and see her stroking his balls and simultaneously teasing my clit as he starts to speed up. Apparently this development has made him switch gear and I’m now feeling his girthy satisfying cock slam into me at high speed. Those delicious wet slapping sounds can be heard over the hot water cascading around us and I can also hear and feel her tongue working noisily. She sounds like she is trying to keep up with him as he pounds me.

Suddenly he starts to sound out of breath and ready to explode as he slows right down and pushes his rock solid cock as deep into me as it will go and I feel his release. As he twitches and shudders she pulls him out of me and devours him x licking my arousal and his right off him. Final beads of ejaculate roll down his shaft as she licks them up. Then she licks me again and is giving my aching pussy extra attention as she tastes him oozing out of me.

Then as I lower down onto her face and sit up he stands in front of me, still unbelievably hard and let’s me lick him balls to tip as I look longingly into his eyes. My eyes rolling shut from time to time as her tongue hits me just right and the pleasure builds again…

By *idLTMan  over a year ago

Leeds

Following...

By *orkiepud_69Couple  over a year ago

Scarborough

By *oth0712Man  over a year ago

cambridge

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Great story, great pics!

By *2spikeMan  over a year ago

Southsea

By *oyntzMan  over a year ago

all over Ireland

Exeter

Oh wow!! That did it for me! Such talented and extremely satisfying writing! Xx

I suck his balls and make his cock Bob and jump with excitement just as I lift off of my gal pal’s face. She’s ready for more action. I want to kiss her first and taste myself and him on her tongue. I look her in the eye and curl my finger towards me. She grins and shimmys out from under me and closes her eyes for a kiss. I suck her tongue into my mouth and taste my sweetness and his cum all mixed in a heady cocktail. She lets out a moan and kisses me passionately biting my bottom lip a little.

I whisper in her ear as I bite her earlobe that I want to see her take his cock.

She giggles and we both look up at our guy. He sits on the floor of the shower and she stands over him. She stops him from using his hands at all, she wants complete control and I smile as I watch her command him….

By *ewlywedloversCouple  over a year ago

Lancs/ greater manchester

Just one question, what gym do you go to

Exeter

Lucky lucky Janitor guy! ??

By *ezzie80Man  over a year ago

Inverness

By *..NemoMan  over a year ago

Durham

She’s kneeling over him, straddling him and using his thick rock hard cock to play with her clit. Rolling her head back and arching her back as she moans and bucks her hips in slow motion. This is driving him wild and I can see his hands coming up so I pull his arms up and hold them above his head as she continues to tease herself and him.

I bend down to kiss him slowly and passionately still holding his arms as he struggles a little. Then I turn my head and kiss her again. I can hear her wetness as she uses him to get off. All of a sudden she lowers onto him in one move and they moan in unison as she does. I say ‘feels good doesn’t it?’ And he nods and says ‘uhuh’ in a lazy dazed way that tells me she is in her own exquisite world of pleasure. As they find their rhythm I straddle them both, standing and facing him with my pussy right in front of his face. She instantly grabs one cheek of my bum in each hand and squeezes as she starts to speed up. I’m still holding his arms and now I’m offering him my silky wet pussy to taste. He starts with gentle licks at first, then as he gets a taste of me he starts to devour me hungrily and his hot tongue agsinst my clit is almost too good. I’m grinding against his face as she grinds on his cock and the sounds are delicious. Slapping and moaning and licking sounds. I decide I’d like to feel her lick me too so I bend forward a little, dropping his arms and pulling my bum cheeks wide so she can lick my pussy from behind, my breasts swing in our guy’s face and he licks the nipples as they pass his tongue. They are both working up to something as the speed and moaning intensifies so I step out from between them and sit on his thighs behind her.

I’m helping their motion as my hands caress her ass and guide her back and forth. Then I’m squeezing one of her nipples in each hand and feeling her ribs expand with each shuddering breath as she climbs her tower of pleasure…one step at a time…he’s close to coming too

very hot. wife will love it

cambridge

Exeter

So so good… I’m close to coming too!! Lol x

They come together and I’m aching to feel that explosion myself again. She stands up and as she sways a little, wobbly legs after her orgasm I stroke her soaking pussy and put my fingers in my mouth to taste them both. Mmmmmm

He laughs and asks what I’d like next? I want to lick and suck him and taste more of their sweet arousal as he quivers and shakes..still unbelievably hard…’I want you inside me again’ I say as he stands up and I stand also, then press my face against the cold tile. His strong hands gripping my hips and his foot pushing my legs open wider. She joins me against the wall and kisses me slow and passionately as she pinches my nipple and I gasp and moan just as he starts to press against me again. I want all of him inside me, throbbing and pulsing and slamming into me. He entered me slowly this time and I’m thinking what a perfect fit he is inside me as his cock slides in and I feel him press up against me. His hot muscular body pressed against me and my pussy stretching around him. My fingers find my clit and start to make small wet circles. I’m pushing back against him. She kisses me again and my other hand finds her warm wetness and my fingers are suddenly slick with his cum pouring out of her. She moans and closes her eyes.

cambridge

Exeter

Another beautifully written instalment, I don’t want this to end! More please

By *ince163Man  over a year ago

Birmingham

This is superb