FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Massage- Xmas Edition

Massage- Xmas Edition

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *jo35 OP   Man  over a year ago

douglas

This is the next episode leading on from my last post ‘Massage Surprise Part 2’.

When i left my last appointment, i had made another one for 4 weeks later as per normal (this was just before xmas). I had been promised that i could take the anal seed of my female masseuse and i couldn’t wait for this next session. I wasn’t sure if this would actually happen as i hadn't received any contact from her since our surprise sex session at my last appointment.

The day before, i got my usual automated text reminding me of my appointment- my mind wandered about what to expect; my cock twitched with rude thoughts. My phone beeped again - i looked at it expecting it to be work related but no, it was from my masseuse.

I smiled to myself as I opened it -it read ‘Don’t forget my xmas present (with an emoji wink)’.

It beeped again - ‘something long and hard please’

Fuck sake i thought as i stroked my hardening cock in my pants. I couldn’t wait for this = it was all i could think about for the rest of the day, night and the following morning.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *oth0712Man  over a year ago

cambridge

By *..NemoMan  over a year ago

Durham

douglas

When I got to work the following morning i was horny as hell, colleagues asking me if i was ok as I seemed to be elsewhere. I definitely was elsewhere, a few of the females stared at me but more than likely at my crotch as it felt like i was permanently hard and the outline of my cock lpulsating thru the pants i was wearing

The time had come for me to set off for my appointment, I couldn’t get there quick enough. I got to the main entrance and steadied myself, took a few deep breaths then walked to the studio door. As I approached the door opened and was welcomed with a head visible from the side of the door - ‘carry on in and i’ll be in shortly’ she exclaimed. I got a quick glimpse of her, she was wearing a white coat like a doctor but i did notice tights and high heels below the hem.

Mmmm, i wonder what the fook else she is wearing

.? I thought to myself

cambridge

By *rdiscreet327Man  over a year ago

Nottinghamshire

Loving where this is going.

By *j and c 2Couple  over a year ago

mullingar

By *wakers14Man  over a year ago

burgess hill

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Good intro more pkease

By *eeker of pleasureMan  over a year ago

manchester

douglas

I entered the room and walked to the corner as per normal. I began to undress down to my boxers as usual, this was caging my semi- erect penis.Theni heard the door close behind me; i turned round quickly to be greeted by my masseuse with her white coat revealing a curvaceous woman wearing a basque.

My eyes popped out of my sockets as enjoyed the view - a red basque pushing her boobs up showing a delightful cleavage; red panties, black suspenders and 6” stilettos. I was really looking forward to this appointment

douglas

I just stood there in dis-belied enjoying the view. My cock was now solid in my tight grey lycra boxers , clearly visible and waiting to be released.

I walked towards her, commenting ‘i like my xmas present’, she replied ‘i like the look of my mine’ smiling away to herself as she reached out for my manhood.

I pulled her towards me and we kissed. My hand reached round to her arse cheeks - i do like a big booty - they held her bare cheeks and pulled her closer to me so she was pressed up against my body unable to move. We continued to kiss for a few more minutes. Her breathing got faster as he pushed against my hardness.

I released her and stepped back. I told her to take off the coat and give me a twirl. She hesitated (she told me she wasnt comfortable with her body - i told her differently and that some men actually prefer curvaceous women, like i do).

The coat fell off her shoulders slowly revealing a lovely body; slowly she turned. I took in the amazing view, the bare arse cheeks called out to me as i walked up behind her and began kissing her naked shoulders, lifted her hair then her neck. She was enjoying the attention. I put my hands round her stomach, then she pushed herself back aginst my hardness. Her hips moved against it slowly, her breathing deepened, my hands slipped under the top of her panties to feel the fine trimmed bush that awaited my attention.

By *j and c 2Couple  over a year ago

mullingar

By *lderWiserNowMan  over a year ago

Kettrin

By *ormladMan  over a year ago

Kilmarnock

douglas

My finger brushed over her trimmed bush touching her lips gently a couple of times. The lips partly slowly with very little pressure applied where i could feel the wetness of her.

She had turned her face round as far as possible so our tongues energetically engaged like we were animals = tongues flipping in and out of each others mouths.

My finger(s) continued to tease her wet hole until she put her hand on my mine and pushed it further inside her. She ordered me to finger fuck her hard. All this time my cock continued to pulsate against her arse.

This carried on for a while - then she turned her body around dropped to her knees, released my cock from my boxers pushing them to the floor. I stepped out of them as she licked her lips all the time looking into my eyes - then she wrapped her lips round my purple helmet. The feel of her warm mouth was divine.

Her left hand cupped my balls as her head bobbed up and down my erect shaft. The other was wrapped round my shaft pumping it slowly. Looking down on this horny woman working her magic is still etched in my memory wank bank. Her doing her thing, dressed sexily, her boobs still in retained within her basque shaking with her every moment = i had to release them and get my hands on them. So i did - left then the right were taken out slowly; i cupped them with my hands then tweaked her nipples softly

Kilmarnock

douglas

I continued to play with her nipples as she sucked me off, occasionally sucking my testicles. I lifted my leg up on the bed to enable easier access to my balls.

She slipped her mouth of my erectness the moved her head under my groin to suck my testies - the sensation was lovely but sometimes hurt when she sucked to hard. She then began to lick behind my ball bag towards my anus. Her tongue worked along my hole numerous times with it occasionally rimming it. Once it was wet she then inserted her finger gently continuously- this made my cock feel harder then ever, she stroked my cock with her hand which looked small as i felt enormous (i wish).

I had to stop her as was nearing the explosion point. I pulled to her feet and kissed her, worked my way to her nipples and sucked & nibbled them for a while

douglas

I moved her back towards the massage table, sat her up on it then told her to lie on her back. She did as i instructed; her puppies fell to the side of her body.

I lifted her feet up on the table and removed her stilettos.

I leant over her body and began to suck, play and massage her boobs all the while my cock pushing between her groin. Her moans, gasps and heavy breathing told me she was enjoying herself. Her hand wandered to my hardness and tried to grab it but this proved difficult as i was pushing it against her.

She managed to pull her panties to one side where i suddenly felt her very wet lips. My cock was guided into her fanny, it easily slid in. I moved from her nipples and stood up; looked down on this hot woman as I pumped her slowly.

I carried on for a while then stopped; the material of her panties felt uncomfortable against my manhood. I withdrew, she popped her head up and asked me ‘wtf was i doing’. I removed her panties then inserted my stiffness back inside - it felt heavenly

By *oyntzMan  over a year ago

all over Ireland

cambridge

douglas

I slipped in very easily and began pumping away. Her legs wrapped around me and tightened their grip. Her moans and look on her face were telling me she was enjoying herself.

This continued for a while before i felt that cumming sensation. I stopped to a disappointed sigh, dropped to my knees and inserted 2 fingers easily. Began to lick her labia increasing the wetness around her holes. My tongue lapped away, fingers thrusted, moans of pleasure continued, erect cock still pulsating.

I gingerly probed her rear with a finger, inserting further each time, the licking it then probing repeatedly

cambridge

By *en4funoxonMan  over a year ago

Banbury

Great story

Kilmarnock

Durham

By *rodo99Man  over a year ago

southam

Wow I’m hard

all over Ireland

By *eotheloinMan  over a year ago

Kerry / limerick border

By *lderWiserNowMan  over a year ago

Kettrin

douglas

She pushed herself down on my finger as it fully entered her anus, my tongue was buried deep in her vagina. The taste of her juices was delightful.

I began to rim my knuckle to widen her hole then inserted a second finger - i probed in and out slowly so she could get use to stretching of her ring. I added my thumb for a bit of girth readying her hole for my throbbing cock which was waiting to enter her deep cavern.

All this time i had been licking, lapping, sucking, nibbling, tasting her pussy - the surroundings of my mouth were soaking just like someone had pushed an ice cream in it.

It was time, her anal cherry was to be taken. I stood up, looked down at her - she smiled knowing what was cumming as my purple helmet slapped against her ring. I guided it gently to the bullseye and inched it slowly inside her

cambridge

all over Ireland

douglas

Slowly and gently i entered her rear passage trying not to hurt her; she did moan a few times but i think it was more in pleasure than it was pain.

I lifted her legs over my shoulders, held onto her thighs and watched her boobs wobble with each thrust. I moved my hands to play with them. She grabbed one of my hands and moved to her soaking pussy and told me to finger fuck her.

No being one to disobey, i did as i was told - she started to play with herself. I could feel my hard cock in her anus as i fucked her fanny with my fingers.

The sensation on my helmet, the view in front of me became all to much as i told her i was cumming. She tried to pull me closer as I unloaded deep inside her; her own ejaculation followed momentarily

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Kilmarnock

all over Ireland

Durham

douglas

After i had unloaded my seed and she had got her breathe back i pulled her up towards me to kiss her.

Our tongues entwined as i felt my softening meat slide out of her rear - i pulled away from her, knelt between her legs and watched my semen seep out of her butt like a waterfall in slow motion.

Whilst down there i got the urge to lick her fanny, as i began she pushed me away as she was so sensitive.

She told me to calm down and get cleaned up. Again i did as i was told. Once we had washed, i did ask if she could actually massage my leg as that is suppose to happen when visiting a masseuse. She laugh, get on the bed then she instructed. I lay naked on my front as she began to work her magic.

I felt a stir in my groin as she moved nearer that area - even I thought wtf as it doesn’t normally spring back to life this quick. I turned over on my back and she just looked at my hardening cock - no way, you are unreal she commented. My masseuse was naked doing her job, what else does she expect.

I am doing your legs and thats it, we both laughed

After she had finished we got dressed and i made my next appointment. We hugged each other and i departed smiling away to myself

Unfortunately i have had to cancel and will hopefully have one in the next few weeks- i wonder what will happen???

Kilmarnock

By *eotheloinMan  over a year ago

Kerry / limerick border

» Add a new message to this topic