FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Holiday 3some

Holiday 3some

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *esplease!x OP   Man  over a year ago

corfe mullen

This happened at the end of the summer. I live in a tourist part of the country and often get couples who are down on holiday who are looking for fun.

A nice couple in there 40's from this site sent me a message saying they were down and wanted a young man to join them for an evening in their holiday home. So we arranged a time for me to pop over.

I turned up and she was dressed in a silky dress and looked stunning, blonde hair and the figure of a real woman with curves in all the right places. He was a nice guy and we enjoyed a glass of wine and a chat.

After a half hour the lady went to the toilet and came back dressed in stockings and a sexy black underwear set. she came and sat next to me asking 'what do you think'. My cock was rock hard already and i smiled and began kissing her. My hands running all over her body. Hey hubby sat watching and wanking as his hot wife was getting it on with this younger guy.

I got out her breasts and was sucking and teasing her nipples. She looked over at her hubby and said 'I think this is a naughty young boy'. By now she had stripped me naked and was kneeling on the floor infront of me as i sat on the sofa. She began sucking my cock with expert skills. Brushing her hair from her face so i could see her eyes as she was sucking away and smiling up at me.

Next was a first for me, from down the side of the sofa she pulled out a but plug. As she was sucking on my cock she pushed this plug into my arse, it drove me wild. After sucking and playing for another 15 mind she dragged me off to the bedroom.

I pinned her down on the bed lifted her legs up and started fucking her. Her Hubby had come in and she was giving him a blow job. There something about seeing a woman being spit roasted that is horny. Her hubby doesnt last long before cumming in her mouth, making her smile with the cum dripping down her mouth.

I roll her over and begin fucking her doggy style. She turns her head and says to me 'lucky I am not at home with more of my toys or i be fucking ur arse' The thought of this is to much and i shot a hot load while slamming my cock into her from behind.

The three of us lie on the bed and after a short time i make my exucses and leave them to their evening. Hope they come down again this summer and bring their toys x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *acheldTV/TS  over a year ago

Dundalk

what a great story. loved it

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

great experience, wish my wife would do that with you

» Add a new message to this topic