FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Cuckold in Cardiff Part 5

Cuckold in Cardiff Part 5

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *luegreen OP   Man  over a year ago

Bangor

Chapter Forty

I nearly fainted with shock when I saw the three girls and Maria, my wife is extremely attractive and she is very good at applying make up but the job Maria and Samantha had done on her was amazing. She had never looked so beautiful, I was totally gob smacked, and so were the other guys. All three women looked fantastic and perhaps I am being biased but I thought Rachel looked the best of all. I had a quick glance at Ty and the half brothers, their eyes were wide open with shock, I don’t think they had ever seen such gorgeous looking women.

Before I reveal what they were doing let me begin by describing what they were all wearing. Maria and the three girls were all dressed identically, they each had a pair of Jimmy Choo black Saeda 100 high heel shoes. I dread to think how much all those would have cost, moving up each had a pair of shimmering black stockings held up by a black lace suspender belt.

Above the stockings they all wore black lacy knickers and finally a sexy black bra, check out the Yuma range by Agent Provocateur if you’re interested. The outline of Maria’s large throbbing cock was clearly visible through the skimpy underwear he was obviously having a great time.

Now it’s time to detail what they were doing. All four were on the newly constructed stage, posed in front of the tropical beach background. Maria was the only one standing, legs a couple of feet apart in what is known by politicians as a power stand.

The three ladies each had a black leather collar with what looked like real silver studs fixed around their necks. Rachel was positioned on all fours on Marias right hand side, the other two girls in a similar pose on his left.

Thick black leather leads were attached to each collar, two firmly gripped in Maria’s left hand and one in his right.

I felt light headed, probably a combination of shock and excitement at what I was looking at, or perhaps all my blood had run down from my brain to my cock!

Stevo encouraged us to

“Take as many photos and videos as you like lads, but keep them to yourselves we don’t want these images getting onto the internet. Over there on the left there is food and drink aplenty so help yourselves. If there is anything else you would like to eat or drink let me know and I will get room service to bring it up.”

I hadn’t noticed the tables over on the left-hand side of the suite, they were groaning under the weight of top-quality food and drink. I guess no one would have noticed the feast when there was such a beautiful distraction taking place on the stage directly in front of us.

For the next half hour or so we all took loads of pics and videos, Maria and the girls adopted many different poses under our direction. We all joined in with many of the photos and everyone partook of the excellent food and drink.

Although the pictures all had a sexual connotation Maria and the girls had not removed any of their sexy clothing and the only physical contact that had taken place was some gentle kissing.

I can’t say I was starting to get bored exactly but I don’t think I was the only one that felt the photo session had now go on long enough and that it was probably time to move on.

Stevo I think realized it was time to take things to the next level, despite his lack of a formal education there was on denying he was pin sharp. He made an announcement that filled me with dread.

Now usually readers I would tell you to tune in to the next episode to find out what it was but just this once I will ease off on the torturing and tell you exactly what he had to say hehehe.

Maria and the girls stepped off the stage as he stepped onto it, clearly they had been told to expect this to happen. In a clear and commanding voice, he said to me

“Come up and join me here on the stage Stevo, we have a surprise for you.”

Oh shit I thought to myself, what had the bastard got planned for me, was he going to break his word and not allow me to be a bull for the night, it would be just like him.

As I approached the recently erected construction, he must have observed the concerned look etched deep into my face.

“Don’t worry old son, I am a man of my word, you are still an honorary bull for the evening but Maria has gone to some considerable trouble and expense to purchase you a lovely gift. The least you can do is to accept his generosity.”

I didn’t like the sound of this at all, I very much doubted I would be enamoured with the said gift.

Maria came forward clutching an intricately carved wooden box , it was around 18 inches square and had a hinged lid It looked antique and to my untrained eye, the clasp and hinges appeared to be constructed from solid gold, it must be worth a fortune.

I was encouraged to open the lid and from my raised position on the stage I had to stoop down slightly to open the box but had a really good view down into its contents once I lifted the lid. It contained exactly the same type of shoes and underwear that he and the three girls where currently wearing.

“Why on earth do you want me to wear all that Stevo, I thought I was a bull for the night.”

“You still are, just because your dressed like the girls doesn’t mean to say you won’t be a bull, take Maria for example he is still going to fuck all the women tonight even though he is dressed like one.”

I had to concede there was some kind of warped logic in his argument, although Maria was dressed just like the women he was certainly a bull. I also had to admit to having wondered what it might be like to dress up in sexy women’s underwear one day. I had never mentioned this to Rachel as I assumed she would think it extremely weird, but I certainly didn’t want to do it in front of all these people.

Several of the guys urged me to put the items on, someone I am not sure who began a chant of ‘Do it’, ‘Do it’. Soon all the people in the room besides me were joining in with that chant, it was very tempting to do as they requested but I was still uncertain. As the chanting died down Stevo said

“Look Dave, you don’t have to do this, it’s your choice but before you make your mind up completely why don’t you have a private word with Rachel.”

He walked over to my wife and whispered something to her, she then went over to a far corner and beckoned me to join her. I stepped off the stage and approached her, when I got to her she whispered in my ear.

“If you do this then when we get back home, whenever you wear the same outfit I will do what ever you want in the privacy of our bedroom.”

I whispered back,

“Anything I want?”

“Yes anything, you can fuck any and all my holes as much as you like, get me to pose in any pictures you want.”

Jesus Christ that was one hell of an incentive, it would be embarrassing as hell to dress up in front of everyone but the rewards I would get back home for years to come were extremely attractive.

Given this incentive what would you all do, find out in the next episode what I did.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *opilotMan  over a year ago

Heathrow

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

By *antyhoseMan  over a year ago

Birmingham

By *kpiercedCouple  over a year ago

walsall

By *yes_erectMan  over a year ago

CARDIFF

By *rgasmdonorMan  over a year ago

millstreet

By *ree diverMan  over a year ago

Dudley

By *wistedsaintMan  over a year ago

Hotel Near You

The twists keep coming!!

By *_revMan  over a year ago

Birkenhead

By *andyel73Man  over a year ago

Leyland

Amazing best story in fab

By *ohnny 51TV/TS  over a year ago

Middlewich

By *attboy107Man  over a year ago

Near Bedford

Stevo sure knows how to play you

By *uckyfuzz1Couple  over a year ago

Wakefield

By *ussyeater692Man  over a year ago

Wrexham

Amazing

Bangor

Sorry not been able to write anymore recently, I am feeling really poorly think I may have the flu. Will continue with story once I feel better.

Near Bedford

thanks for the update, and hope you're feeling better soon

By *eajayTV/TS  over a year ago

Tamar Valley

Get well soon xx

By *iquor247Man  over a year ago

wirral

By *rnoldZiffelMan  over a year ago

Leinster

"Sorry not been able to write anymore recently, I am feeling really poorly think I may have the flu. Will continue with story once I feel better."

Awww poor Dave, but if your nose is running perhaps its just that you're full of Stevo's cum rather than the flu?

By *ndrea54TV/TS  over a year ago

cambridge

By *rcadian110Couple  over a year ago

Barnsley

"Sorry not been able to write anymore recently, I am feeling really poorly think I may have the flu. Will continue with story once I feel better."

Take care of yourself bud. You have put a lot into entertaining everyone so you should take some time for yourself and get well

Leinster

Well said one of the best stories I've read.

"Sorry not been able to write anymore recently, I am feeling really poorly think I may have the flu. Will continue with story once I feel better.

Take care of yourself bud. You have put a lot into entertaining everyone so you should take some time for yourself and get well"

By *ony 529Man  over a year ago

coventry

Omg i can’t get enough of this …. I’m constantly stroking my little cock to this

get well soon

Bangor

Chapter Forty-One.

Being presented with that kind of reward from my wife I obviously consented to Stevos request. Maria and Samantha took me off into the bathroom, they told me in addition to helping me dress they were going to apply a little make up too.

Maria brought in a small chair for me to sit on in front of a large wall mounted mirror, Samantha told me to strip down to my underpants as she did not want to spill any make up on my clothes. I doubted this was strictly necessary but didn’t voice any objections and did as requested.

They both got busy working on my face, eyes, hair and lips. I assumed the makeup would be applied very sparingly but they made me up to look just like all the others. Staring at myself in the mirror my transformation was astonishing. I had to admit I looked bloody hot. I wondered when we got back home would Rachel be willing to help me with my makeup. The thought of fucking her while we were both made up like this and wearing gorgeous lingerie was extremely exciting.

While Maria was working on me I had the ideal opportunity to study his tits, I had wondered if they were falsies stuffed into his bra or if he had implants. I’m not entirely sure why but I was very pleased to discover that he had implants. I could also just make out his nipples and it appeared that they too had work done on them as they were extraordinarily large for a man.

Maria and Sammy both smelt wonderful, being in such close proximity to them led to the inevitable. I starting to shuffle in my seat trying to get comfortable when Mara told Samantha

“Take down his undies Sammy, Dave is getting a little excited down there and it’s getting uncomfortable for him.”

Sammy bent down and took off my underpants, my cock was rock hard and sprag out almost hitting her in the face. She grabbed hold of it with a tight grip, bent down and gave the end a light kiss, pumped it a couple of times then let it go.

Lucky for me she let go of it when she did, another two or three strokes or a little suck would have had me shooting all over her.

Eventually Maria stepped back and announced his work was done, he said I had great cheek bones and that I looked nearly as good as the other girls.

Maria went back into the main room and returned with the ornate wooden box containing the expensive shoes and lingerie. I hadn’t realized but below the clothing was another small carboard box, intrigued I looked with interest as Mari took it out and presented it to me while saying.

“If you really like the look these give you let me know and we can make it a permanent thing, I can give you the contact details of the plastic surgeon that did mine.”

He lifted the lid of the small cardboard box and as most readers will have by now guessed, showed me a couple of false boob inserts that would fit snuggly into my bra.

I didn’t think there was a snow balls chance in hell I would ever want to have an operation done to make it permanent but I didn’t say that to Maria I just gave a slight nod.

Samantha withdrew the bra from the wooden box and Maria fitted the inserts into it, I have no idea how he did it but they stayed in place. He then fitted the bra to me, stood back and admired his work. He had Sammy made some minor adjustments then when they seemed satisfied, they stood back to allow me an unobstructed view in the mirror.

Fucking hell did I look good or did I look good. You had to look extremely carefully to realize that my tits weren’t real, I had no idea dressing up like this would make me feel this good, it was also slightly worrying that it was having this effect on me.

I was then told to stand and they fitted the suspender belt to me, I had by now given up worrying about having my hard cock on display.

Next came the stockings and they showed me how to fit them to the suspenders, then they put on the skimpy knickers and finally they fitted the extremely expensive shoes.

My first thought when I tried to stand in the shoes was how on earth could something so expensive feel so uncomfortable, why on earth would women pay so much money to be tortured like this.

Maria encouraged me to stand and try and walk around the bathroom in order to get used to them. I stood up took a couple of tottering steps and only avoided falling over by the assistance of Samantha who grabbed hold of me just before I lost my balance completely.

I doubted I would ever get used to them and was about to discard them when Maria told me to carry on for a few more minutes to see if I could adjust to them. I did as instructed and believe it or not it did start to become easier to walk in them.

I can’t say I was completely confident using them but I no longer felt I was going to fall over every time I took another step. I still wobbled a fair bit and I did not look good walking in them but when I stood still, I have to say my legs looked pretty good in them.

In the meantime, I could hear that not much action was taking place in the main suite, everyone was just chatting and consuming plenty of food and drink, they were obviously all waiting for my appearance, probably to have a good laugh at my expense.

Maria asked Sammy.

“Well what do you think hun, could we have done any better?”

“I don’t think so Maria, he looks good enough to eat, they are going to have such a shock when they see his transformation.”

“I think so too Sammy, what about you Dave, do you like your new look, your cock seems to be very happy with it.”

Although it was now firmly encased in the expensive knickers, it was blindingly obvious to anyone who cared to look that I had an iron hard erection hidden in there.

I didn’t give a verbal reply to Maria instead I gave a slight nod and he continued

“Right it’s time to let the dogs see the rabbit, let’s go and see what the guys and your wife think about your new look Dave.”

Find out what they all thought of the new me in the next episode.

wirral

Wrexham

Brilliant as always and worth the wait.

Glad you are feeling better

By *D123Man  over a year ago

Kings Heath and Estepona

Looking forward to that!

By *rcadian110Couple  over a year ago

Barnsley

Hope your feeling better. Thanks for the new installment

Tamar Valley

Go girl xxx

By *appyx1Man  over a year ago

lincoln

Birkenhead

Leyland

Middlewich

Near Bedford

More please OP, looking forward to reading much more when you get a chance

Leinster

Glad to see you're back to your best Dave. Keep up the good work.

cambridge

Love this turn

Wakefield

By *rgasmdonorMan  over a year ago

millstreet

Bangor

Chapter Forty-Two.

Sammy and Maria left the bathroom before I did and announced to the room that their work was complete and that I was about to enter. As I walked out you could hear a pin drop all chatting had stopped and all eyes were upon me. I was feeling extremely nervous, I was shaking like a leaf and was convinced I was going to fall over at any moment. I was really hoping they wouldn’t all laugh at me, I thought I looked pretty damn hot but I wondered if I was fooling myself.

The entire room suddenly erupted into loud cheers and wolf whistles, I could feel my face flushing as red as a beetroot, but I also felt immensely proud of myself. Rachel came running over to me

“Jesus Christ Dave you look absolutely gorgeous, I am having a hard time convincing myself it’s really you.”

She then grabbed hold of me and gave me a lovely big kiss, reached up and began to squeeze my fake boobs, then said.

“Christ Dave, these tits feel real to me, if I close my eyes I would never be able to tell they were false.”

Stevo who had taken upon himself the master of ceremonies role then got myself, Maria and the three girls to pose for more pictures and videos. The guys all seemed to be very keen on getting myself and Maria to pose together.

Unlike earlier when the pictures remained fairly tame, the guys where now starting to make quite erotic suggestions, I suspect this had something to do with the amount of alcohol that had been consumed while I was being attending to in the bathroom.

To give you all a flavor of the kind of poses we were adopting here is a brief description of some of the pics that were taken.

Maria was standing on the stage legs slightly apart; I was on my knees facing out to the room with a dog collar and lead in place. Rachel meanwhile was in a similar position on the other side of him, but she was kissing his erect penis through his expensive knickers.

In the next picture my wife and I had swopped positions, and I could be seen kissing Marias knicker covered cock. I have no idea why but it felt so natural doing this, and not at all off putting.

Several more pictures were taking in which more and more flesh was exposed, in one Rachel was sucking on one of Marias tits while I sucked on the other.

In another Sammy had slipped down Rachels to the level of her knees, she then had her bent over and was tongue fucking her anus. She explained to my wife she wanted to get her good and ready for Stevos cock.

I really hoped I would get to fuck Rachels arse straight after Stevo. I was fairly certain I had the smallest cock in the room so if several of the guys had her arse before I did then she probably wouldn’t even feel me in her back passage.

The picture and video session continued for around 20 minutes or so then Stevo brought a halt to it all by clapping his hands together, climbing onto the stage and announcing it was time to open Rachel up to a whole new world.

I was fairly sure everyone in the room knew exactly what he meant by this statement, and we all moved over from the stage area to the huge king size double bed. Someone, I think it was Maria put something in my hand. Looking down I discovered it was a tube of expensive lube, apparently I was being given the job of getting Rachel ready to receive Stevos huge cock.

Stevo told Rachel

“Slip off your knickers slut and get on the bed in the doggy position.”

My dirty wife was almost creaming herself with desire, she couldn’t wait to be mounted by Stevo, as she got into position, he turned to me and said.

“You know what to do Dave, get her ready for me.”

I unscrewed the lid off the tube of lube and crawled into position behind Rachel, her puckers arse hole was starting to open and close in anticipation. I could both smell and see her juices starting to leak down her thighs she was like a bitch on heat.

I squirted a small quantity of the contents onto her bum hole and also some onto my right hand and proceeded to rub it into and around her anus. Rachel moaned all through the process, she appeared to be loving the attention she was receiving.

I had a quick glance around the room, all the guys had their cocks out exhibiting massive erections. The girls each had their hands down their knickers fingering themselves, the air was thick with the smell of sex.

Picture the scene guys, and imagine it’s your wife on the bed instead of Rachel. She is knickerless on all fours, bra, stockings, suspenders and high heels still firmly in place. You her husband are lubing up her tight arse hole so that a well endowed stud can take it for the very first time.

All around the bed are men with huge erections waiting for the de flowering to occur so they can then have their turn. Gorgeous women are also present bringing themselves off as they witness the pounding of this beautiful young wife about to take place.

Tune in to the next chapter to find out if my wife likes getting her arse hole fucked hard.

wirral

Middlewich

Wrexham

Can't wait for more

Birkenhead

Leyland

Can't wait

Heathrow

By *y AmoreMan  over a year ago

london

Fantastic

Bangor

Chapter Forty-Three.

Stevo’s next remark then totally floored me, I was absolutely astounded you could have knocked me down with a feather, he asked me

“As you’re one of the bulls just for tonight Dave would you like to be the first to break your wifes arse in?”

I stopped administering the lube to Rachel’s bum hole and wondered if I had miss heard him or was he winding me up, I looked him in the eye and he certainly appeared to be sincere.

I was about to tell him I would love to be the first to do her up the back passage but Rachel interrupted me by demanding

“No no, I don’t want my husband to take me first, I wasn’t you Stevo, I have been fantasizing and building myself up to this for days now and I want your big cock up there to start then Dave can have me straight after you.”

Well, I have to admit that came as quite a shock and that’s putting it mildly, I sort of understood why my wife wanted Stevo up her before I had my go, but I did feel rather betrayed and slightly humiliated.

I could hear a couple of the guys whispering quietly in the background something along the lines of what a slut she was to want her stud to take her before the husband. These murmurings only added to my feeling of humiliation.

I think Stevo was quite taken aback by Rachels demand, I think he was prepared to let me go before him and was nearly as shocked as I was when Rachel stated she didn’t want me to be the first up her bottom.

Stevo’s altruistic side rapidly dispersed and he went back to nasty Stevo and ordered Rachel to tell him and what she wanted.

In a very quiet and shaky voice my wife said to him

“Will you fuck me up my arse please Stevo.?”

That was nowhere near good enough for him.

“Speak up Rach I want everyone in the room to be able to hear what you want.”

“Please Stevo, will you fuck me up my tight virgin arse, I want you to be the first to take me, at this very minute I want you up there more than I want my husband.”

This was greeted by several small laughs and titters from the ensemble gathered around the bed.

Stevo indicated to me that I should continue to apply lube to her posterior, then when he considered sufficient had been applied, he indicated I should move back and allow him some space.

He undid Rachels bra strap and removed her bra throwing it onto the floor, causing her breasts to swing down below her.

I remained on the bed but moved around a bit so that I could get a side on view of his cock as it entered Rachels arse I could also see her tits hanging down from her chest invitingly. I wanted to reach forward and have a nice grope of them, the thought of feeling up her boobs while she was taking Stevos cock up her arse was enchanting.

I considered asking Stevo if it would be alright if I played with her tits as he took her bum but he had other things on his mind and asked Rachel

“Would you like something in your mouth to concentrate on and hence lessen the pain while you lose your anal virginity Rachel?”

“Like what Stevo?”

“It’s up to you Rach there are so many people here and so much choice, would you like a cock or a pair of tits to suck on, a pussy or arse hole to lick out it’s up to you really what would you like?”

Rachel thought hard for a few seconds, I was hoping she would choose my cock to suck on while she was getting a pounding then I had second thoughts and realized if she chose me then I would not last very long and hence would not be able to take up my turn up her bum.

I attempted to second guess who she would choose, I was fairly sure she would select a cock to suck on, I also thought it would not be mine as she knew I wanted to be second man up her arse so I tried to work out whose cock she would want in her mouth while Stevo mounted her.

I figured I could dismiss the two black guys, their cocks were far too big for her to cope with while getting a cock up her arse for the first time. That left Maria or Ty, I got the feeling she really like both of them, I was sure she would pick one of them or perhaps even both. Stevo had not said she had to pick just one person so there would be nothing to stop her sucking both Maria’s cock and Ty’s at the same time.

The room went dead quiet as everyone awaited Rachels choice, I suspected all present besides myself and Stevo were hoping they would be the one my wife would select.

I had a quick glance around the room, looking at all the guy_ and girls in a high state of sexual arousal, I then looked back at my wife. As mentioned, I was now in a side on position to her, there she was lining on all fours her lovely tits hanging down, nipples rock hard begging to be squeezed. Her arse hole well lubed and gaping open trying desperately to suck in Stevo’s rock hard cock that was laying at its entrance.

I wanted these images to be seared into my brain forever, I could see myself wanking over these memories for the rest of my life, how lucky I was to have a wife that was prepared to do this kind of thing. It was difficult for me to comprehend how far she had gone in the few days we had been down here in Cardiff but things had turned out to be far better than I ever could have hoped.

I was swiftly drawn back from my reverie as Rachel announced her selection and guess what guys you are not going to believe what she said, but as is now par for the course you will have to wait until the next chapter to find out what it was.

Wow

wirral

Heathrow

You leave us hanging once again dum dum daaa

By *tocking LoversCouple  over a year ago

Aberdeen

Love this ????

Leyland

Wrexham

Fabulous, hope it's a pussy she wants

By *ablo69300Man  over a year ago

Bury St. Edmunds

I wonder if she wants to see you anal'y fucked at the same time as she is.

Wakefield

Middlewich

Near Bedford

walsall

Bangor

Chapter Forty-four.

Rachel said something to Stevo, but even though I was close by I couldn’t quite catch what she said, or perhaps it was so surprising my little brain couldn’t process it.

Stevo asked Rachel to

“Speak up slut, everyone needs to hear your selection.”

“Can I lick out Tracy’s bum hole while you take my hungry arse for the first time?”

“Of course you can Rach, Tracy get your arse over here, Rachel is going to give it a good licking.”

Upon hearing my darling wife speak like this I was close to being certain I had died and gone to heaven, things like this didn’t happen to the likes of me and Rachel, they only happened to people in erotic novels and porn films.

Tracy removed her knickers then climbed on to the head of the bed and positioned herself in order to provide Rachel easy access to her tight young arse hole.

Tracy had got onto the bed and put her legs either side of Rachel, she had then flipped herself over as though she was attempting to do a backwards rolly polly. She then kept herself in that position, knees held up either side of her head, this meant her pussy and arse hole were totally exposed to both Rachel and the rest of us.

Can you folks imagine anything quite so erotically perverse? There was my wife clad now in only stockings, suspenders and high heels positioned on all fours her hungry arse hole opening and closing in anticipation of receiving Stevo’s man sized cock up it.

Young Tracy in such a vulnerable position, her knees up around her head, cunt and arse hole gapping wide open awaiting Rachels tongue to pleasure them.

Stevo on his knees positioned behind my Rachel, slowly stroking his extra-large cock with his right hand and starting to touch the entrance to my wife’s dirty hole with the tip of it every now and then.

He turned to me and asked

“Even though you’re a stud for tonight Dave, how would you like to assist in the de flowering of your slutty wives arse hole?”

I tried to make light of his suggestion with the following comment.

“I thought I already had Stevo.”

“Oh, you have certainly helped Dave, you have done a good job of lubing up her entrance for me, but I was wondering would you like to guide it in for me.”

As he said the word it, he looked down at his enormous throbbing erection. Before I could think of an appropriate reply he continued.

“Tell you what Dave, why don’t we ask the slut what she would like.”

He was obviously enjoying the discomfort he was causing me, and when I glanced around the room, the assembled crowd seemed to be enjoying my humiliation too.

He turned from me towards Rachel and asked her

“Well Rachel, how about it, would you like your darling loving husband to position my rock hard cock at the entrance to you slutty back door. It will be like him giving permission to me to be the first one to take your bum hole.”

Oh my god when he said that I had an epiphany, I realized that I wanted nothing more than to place his cock at my wife’s hungry arse hole. I wanted to watch him take her back there far more than I wanted to fuck her bum myself. I can’t explain why I felt like that, but that’s the honest to gods’ truth.

Rachel answered

“Please Dave, help him put that massive cock in me, you will soon get your turn but I so want to feel his big dick up me and fill me right up.”

Stevo removed his right hand from his penis and looked me in the eye, no words were necessary I reached out and grabbed his throbbing appendage. It was rock hard and white hot, if he had asked, I would have sucked it prior to placing it at my wife’s back door.

I pulled it slightly in the direction of my wife’s bottom and Stevo shuffled forward on his knees to gain a better position, as I touched Rachels anus with the tip of his cock she moaned then buried her face between Tracy’s wife open legs. I had a great view of her tongue disappearing inside Tracy’s tight young arse hole.

Does life get any better than this?

Near Bedford

Life does seem sweet for this pair

Middlewich

wirral

Tamar Valley

Good choice xx

Wakefield

cambridge

Leyland

Amazing so well written so horny

Wrexham

Don't stop now

Bangor

Chapter Forty-Five

Stevo began to ease his cock ever so slowly in to Rachel’s anus, he took his time, I got the impression he had taken many a wife’s virgin arse hole in the past and knew just the right technique to get the job done right.

Over the next couple of minutes, he managed to work just over half his cock length into her and was pushing in and pulling out with a nice even pace and firm rhythm. Rachel seemed to be loving it, she had not come up for air but was moaning loudly into Tracy’s pussy and arse hole.

Stevo asked me

“Apply a bit more lube Dave, I’m just over half way in now and it won’t be long before I will be balls deep in her.”

He pulled out of her completely allowing me to squirt some more lube right up her bum hole, he also told me to put some onto his cock which I had no problem doing.

The extra lube really seemed to do the trick, in less than a minute he had his shaft completely buried up to the hilt in her arse. He paused with his cock right up inside her and allowed Rachel time to adjust to the intruder. He asked her

“How does that feel slut?”

Rachel withdrew from Tracy’s holes and answered

“A little painful but not as bad as I was expecting, I think I am going to really like it once I get a bit more used to it.”

Stevo continued to do my wife, he used long slow powerful strokes, when coming out he almost withdrew completely, just leaving the tip of his bell end inside her anus. Then when going in, he went as deep as his thick long cock could manage. Very slowly he increased both the strength and speed of his thrusts eventually Rachel was receiving a fairly brutal pounding. I did wonder if the force of it was causing her some anguish, but from the moans she was emitting, I think it was safe to say she was experiencing far more pleasure than pain.

At one point she again raised her head from between the gorgeous Tracy’s bum cheeks and shouted out

“Oh god I love it I love it. Fuck it harder fuck it harder, pound my hungry arse, christ if I had known it was this good, I would have done it years ago.”

Upon hearing this, the entire room erupted in cheers and heart felt applause. I noticed Samantha in particular was extremely enthusiastic in her appreciation, I guess she knew from experience how good a bum fucking from Stevo was.

I wondered if before the night was over would I get to sample her bottom, I just hoped my stamina would hold out. I had noticed several bowls of little blue pills among the food items on the prepared tables.

I had tried them a few times in the past a couple of years ago, they certainly worked well on me but I found next morning I would have a splitting head ache, so stopped using them. I reasoned that a nasty head ache in the morning would be a price well worth paying for the action I would get tonight.

I had read on some advice forum somewhere that if one drank copious amounts of water then the severity of the head aches the blue pills induced in some people could be greatly reduced. Lots of advice one reads from strangers on line can be a load of bollocks but I thought I would give the water drinking a try. After all, if it didn’t work then I couldn’t see what harm it would do me, the only side effect I was expecting was I would need to visit the toilet a bit more often than normal.

I decided after taking my turn after Stevo, I would take a breather and while no one was looking take one or two of those little blue pills, and down a large bottle of mineral water.

A worrying thought slowly began to worm its way into my brain, at the moment I had an iron hard erection watching my wife taking the arse pounding but it would not be long before it would be my turn. The problem was, I had never performed in front of a crowd before, as I began to think about it I could feel my cock begin to soften.

Nerves began to get the better of me, the more I tried to regain my hardness the softer my cock became, I had got myself into a negative feedback loop. The more I worried about not being able to maintain an erection in front of so many people the smaller my penis became.

All eyes were on Stevo’s cock or where Rachels head was positioned between Tracy’s thighs so I didn’t think anyone had yet noticed I had lost my erection. I was, as readers can testify once again wrong in this assumption. Someone had noticed my big man had turned into a little boy and was now no use to anybody.

Find out in the next episode who had noticed and what they said to me.

By *j and c 2Couple  over a year ago

mullingar

By *ony 529Man  over a year ago

coventry

Mmmm This just gets better and better

Middlewich

wirral

Birkenhead

Leyland

Wow loving this

Wakefield

cambridge

walsall

Stage fright !!!!!!!!

Dave you're either giving or taking.

Let's hope stevo breaks you in aswell as Rachel. She might even lube you up and guide his cock into you.

I would say you would need your mouth filled with cock.

Bangor

Chapter Forty-Six

I don’t know how he had noticed my cock shrinkage problem with so much exciting action taking place, but Maria got on to the bed next to me and whispered in my ear.

“Don’t worry about performing in front of everyone Dave, very few people can do what Stevo is doing. Guys think it must be great being a porn star and getting to fuck gorgeous girls while being paid at the same time but maintaining an erection with a crowd watching is very difficult for most men. Stevo and I had guessed you wouldn’t be able to manage it, so once he is done with Rachel, we will get the orgy started. I will get all the guys involved with Tracy and Samantha, that will allow you some privacy to get yourself up your wifes arse and fulfill your dreams.”

I almost cried with both relief and gratefulness for what Maria and Stevo had arranged, they had guessed correctly I would not be one of those guys who can perform in front of an audience and so their plan took a huge weight off my shoulders.

I glanced back towards the action taking place in Rachels bum, Stevo appeared to be getting close to the vinegar strokes, it would not be long before he was pumping his seed right up her. My cock began to harden once more, the human brain is amazing, just those few words of reassurance from Maria had restored the blood flow to my penis and it was once again starting to get ready for action.

Rachel had pulled out of Tracy’s holes completely and was moaning continually, it appeared as though she was having one continuous orgasm. The louder she moaned the harder my cock became, it was such a relief knowing I would soon be able to plunge it into her hot wet arse hole but without all the studs scrutinizing every move I made.

With a tremendous bellow, Stevo came deep withing Rachels bowls. He must have shot repeatedly up inside her for over a minute, god knows where all the semen went.

Finally, he began to pull out, as he did so a massive stream of his thick white seed began to pour out of Rachels well used hole. I have to admit to readers that if he had asked me I would have been willing to suck up the cum that was pouring out of my wife’s bottom.

Instead, he said to Tracy

“OK slut you know what to do.”

Tracy immediately sprang up from her exposed position, I guessed correctly as it happens, she must have done gymnastics when she was younger. She crawled around on the bed and positioned her face between Rachel’s thighs and began to lick and suck up all the spent semen coming out of my wife’s abused arse.

Stevo praised his slut.

“Good girl Tracy, your doing a great job make sure you don’t spill a drop and get your tongue right up inside her, Dave wants to have a nice clean passage to fuck, don’t you Dave.”

He slapped me on the back as he made that last comment, I just smiled and nodded weakly. I was hoping I would not have to make a start on Rachel before the rest of the guys got involved with Samantha and Tracy. My fucking cock was starting to betray me once again and began to soften as the thought of trying to fuck Rachels arse with all those eyes staring at me was having an adverse effect on it.

Once again Maria came to my rescue and said

“Right guys let’s give Rachel and Dave a little privacy, and while they are getting it on we can have some fun with Tracy and Samantha.”

There was a large couch and some easy chairs on the side of the suite opposite the food laden tables, he headed over there and took Tracy and Samantha with him. All the guys including Stevo followed him, leaving Rachel and myself alone on the bed.

Tracy had done an amazing job on Rachels bum hole, I couldn’t see a trace of Stevo’s cum inside her. Her hole had began to close up slightly but was still far larger than normal, I doubted I would need the lube to get up her but thought I better apply some incase she was sore back there.

Fortunately, my penis had grown back to full hardness, the guys were all occupied with both girls and when I had a quick glance in their direction no one was paying attention to my wife and I.

Rachel had not made a sound since Stevo had shot up inside her, she was still on her knees but she no longer had the strength to hold her head up and she had turned it to one side with her face resting on the bed.

After applying the lubricant to both Rachel and myself I pressed the tip of my cock against my wife’s puckered arse hole. It slid right in like a knife through butter, there was no resistance whatsoever. I bottomed out in her with no effort at all, I was a little disappointed over how little resistance there was. Stevo’s cock being much longer and thicker than mine had really stretched Rachels insides and as a consequence meant very little friction was being applied to my penis.

I began to saw in and out of her but have to admit to you folks, it was rather disappointing, I had expected taking my wife’s arse for the very first time to be far more pleasurable than this. Don’t get me wrong, I was still happy to be doing her up the bum for the first time ever, as it was something I had wanted to do for years, but doing her straight after Stevo was proving to be something of a letdown.

I had been pumping her for two or three minutes, and was nowhere near reaching an orgasm, in fact I was starting to worry I might begin to soften once again as I was getting so little friction from her back passage. Rachel seemed to come around, I don’t think she had fainted exactly but I think she had been so exhausted by the huge orgasm she had received from Stevo she had been out of it for a while.

She began to moan once again then she did something amazing, to find out what it was be sure to tune in to the next chapter.

mullingar

Birkenhead

Leyland

Middlewich

By *opa SandsCouple  over a year ago

Gloucester

Hope your weekend never ends!!

Great story

wirral

Tamar Valley

Please Sir, can we have more xxx

Wrexham

Just keeps getting better and better

Near Bedford

cambridge

Bangor

Chapter Forty-Seven.

I have no idea how she managed it but someone or other Rachel began to grip my cock with her anus muscles and the extra friction did the trick causing my penis to regain full hardness. Then using those same muscles, she began a sort of wanking motion on my cock the sensation was totally wonderful, how on earth had she learned to do this type of thing, surely it would be something she would have had to practice!

“Oh God Rach that’s fantastic, please keep doing that.”

I knew I wouldn’t last long but the experience was so fantastic, I didn’t want it to stop and allow me to regain my composure, I wanted it to continue and I didn’t care that I would be shooting my load in a couple of minutes or perhaps even less time.

My balls began to tingle and I could feel the seamen begin to build up ready for release, Rachel was moaning loudly but I had the distinct impression this was mainly for my benefit and not for hers.

I shouted

“Here is comes Rach.”

She gave an extra-large moan and I shot my load right up inside her back passage, it was one of the strongest orgasms I had ever had. I began to feel light headed as I finished spurting up her so pulled out and collapsed on the bed besides her absolutely spent for the time being.

Once recovered I got some tissue and cleaned Rachel up, I did consider licking my own seed out of her bottom but I am like a lot of men. While I am fucking and have not yet come I have all kinds of dirty thoughts and ideas, and while I was pumping her arse hole I had thought I wouldn’t mind eating my spunk out of her after my orgasm. The problem was though once I shot my load, I no longer felt like that, it’s amazing how your thought patterns change once you have cum.

I asked Rachel if she wanted anything to eat or drink, she requested a small glass of champagne, then excused herself and disappeared into the bathroom.

I had a quick look across at the action taking place on the couch, no one was watching me so took the opportunity to swallow down a little blue pill and glugged down a bottle of mineral water.

From previous experience I knew it would take around half an hour before the pill would be able to perform its magic, so I settled myself into a comfortable chair, grabbed some nibbles and sat back to watch the action.

Rachel came back from the bathroom and I think was heading over to sit by me in an adjacent chair but Ty said something to her, Rachel nodded and instead of making her way over to me made a bee line for the bed with Ty in close attendance.

My wife got on the bed and lay on her back, Ty seemed to have no inhibitions and stripped off completely naked and laid down beside her. I guess if I had a physique like his I wouldn’t have any inhibitions either. As previously mentioned, if you have Fabswingers membership then search for Ty using his user name which is londonisolationhorny If you want to see the amazing body he processes.

They began French kissing and cuddling passionately, Rachel seemed to really like Ty, there appeared to be a very strong chemistry between them. I began to feel a little jealousy, but I knew from some of the research I had done into cuckoldry that this was quite normal and was all part of the experience.

It was obvious that it would not be long before Ty would be fucking my wife hard, I looked down at my still flaccid penis and reasoned it would be too soon for the little pill to have any effect so I would have to remain an observer and would not be able to join in.

Suddenly I registered some movement out of the corner of my eye, the two step brothers Terry and Bob had risen up from the action taking place with the two girls and were making their way over to Rachel and Ty on the bed.

OMG how would they both feel about being joined by the brothers, find out in the next episode.

Near Bedford

Well I will definitely be reading it, thanks for sharing OP

Wrexham

Marvellous

Middlewich

wirral

Leyland

Best on fab

Leinster

Dave, the way each episode finishes, I kind of feel that you should have some advertising immediately afterwards:-

"..and now a word from our sponsor Lovehoney lube.

"CUCKOLDS, HAVE YOU EVER HAD TO PUT A BULL'S COCK IN YOUR WIFE'S BUM? NEXT TIME,TRY LOVEHONEY ANAL LUBE AND YOU'LL HAVE IT IN HER IN NO TIME AT ALL"

You could retire early and keep Rachel in the luxury she deserves.

C'mon Fab...give the man the reward his writing deserves!

Bangor

Chapter Forty-Eight.

I had assumed the two love birds would not be best pleased when Bob and Terry attempted to join the party but I was completely wrong. The brothers were greeted with broad smiles from both Rachel and Ty.

A brief discussion took place which resulted in my wife and Ty getting up off the bed, both brothers stripped off all their clothes and then Terry lay on the bed with an enormous hard on sticking up like some grotesque tower.

Rachel got back on the bed and straddled Terry, no idea how but she managed to get his huge endowment up inside her pussy. She moved up and down on it several times but I think she was just getting herself comfortable and adjusting to the length and girth of it.

Ty then also got on the bed, he took up a position behind Rachel, she then stooped forward so that she was nearly kissing Terry, this left her anus exposed to Ty. He applied some lube to his cock and also Rachels back door then began to ease his shaft into her back passage.

Rachel is not a big woman, I guess you would describe her figure as slim or athletic, how the hell she was managing to accommodate both these studs in her holes at the same time was mind blowing.

Not to be left out, Bob then also got on the bed but in the vicinity of my wife’s head, he also sported an enormous erection and one didn’t need to be a genius to work out his intention.

Although I had not been able to hear the brief discussion that had just taken place, it was now obvious the plan was to make my wife ‘Air Tight’.

I was so excited I thought my heart was going to explode it was beating so fast, let me describe the scene for you guys and imagine you are in this hotel suite and it’s your wife that is about to be serviced.

I’m sitting in a comfortable chair, but I’m far from relaxed, my pulse rate has gone through the roof but my cock is still not ready to perform. My beautiful slim wife has impaled herself on a big black cock, and she has another one easing itself into her hot wet mouth. Ty is slowly inching his big cock into her anus and the group across the room have ceased their activities and are enwrapped watching the action.

The three bulls went slowly at first giving my wife sufficient time to adjust to the totally new experience she was receiving. I don’t think even in my wildest perverted thoughts have I ever imagined Rachel having all her holes used at the same time.

I was slightly concerned that such well endowed guys might hurt my Rachel, perhaps cause some tearing but they all seemed to know exactly what they were doing, probably having lots of experience in just this type of situation.

As described, they went slowly at first, and each reassured my wife that she could call a halt to proceedings at any time. This seemed far from Rachels thoughts as she appeared to be thoroughly enjoying herself.

The boys built up to a steady rhythem, although the suite was extremely well air conditioned each man was starting to sweat as was Rachel.

Amazingly each guy had managed to bottom out in my wife, how on earth Rachel was managing to deep throat Bob was difficult to comprehend. I caught the occasional glimpse of my wife’s face and she did not seem to be in any pain, quite the opposite in fact. She appeared to be enraptured in total ecstasy, I wonder what it must be like to be a woman having all her holes filled at once.

All three studs where now moaning loudly, but the cock down Rachel’s throat prevented her from making much sound. They all began to speed up and it looked like each would be shortly filling my wife up with their baby batter.

Bob was the first to come, not surprising really, how many guys would be able prevent cumming down my posh, beautiful wife’s throat, he was swiftly followed by the other two shooting their loads inside my gorgeous wife.

As the guys withdrew, I once again detected some movement out of the corner of my eye, it was the two girls making their way over to the bed. I didn’t know if they were following instructions from Maria or Stevo, or if they were acting on their own accord.

They both worked on Ty’s cock and balls to begin with, using their tongues and mouths to thoroughly clean him up, when their work was completed, Samantha repeated the process on Terry, and Tracy did likewise to Bob.

Both girls were well practiced and their work was completed in next to no time, they then turned their attention to Rachel. They descended on her like a pair of hungry wolves, Sammy began to consume the seamen oozing from my wife’s cunt and Tracy started to gobble down the cum seeping out of Rachels anus.

Watching such a perverted but sexually intoxicating sight began to do the trick, and my little cock began to twitch as the blue pill began to do it’s stuff.

As I was an honorary bull for the night I assumed I could have the choice of girl and hole to fuck, I was contemplating which one to use and which hole to get up when I noticed Maria was making his way over towards the bed.

I assumed he was about to join the action and decided I would wait and see who he was going to fuck. Turned out it wasn’t the girls on the bed he was interested in, find out what he was up to in the next chapter.

Near Bedford

Hope it's Dave getting fucked

Heathrow

Middlewich

mullingar

Birkenhead

Leyland

Fantastic so well written

Tamar Valley

More, more, more….. pretty please xxxx

wirral

cambridge

Shes/he's after you

Bangor

Chapter Forty-Nine.

Maria skirted around the bed and made his way directly towards me, as previously described he was gorgeous looking, had a fantastic figure a great pair of tits and a good sized cock. I imagine even the most straightest of straight guys (if such a person exists lol), would have been tempted by Maria, me being bi sexual found him extremely attractive.

He stopped right in front of me and said

“Shift up Dave, there’s room for two on that chair.”

I moved over allowing him space to sit beside me, he plonked himself down and placed his hand on my thigh. I had now lost all my inhibitions and after fucking Rachel I had remained clad in only high heels, bra, stockings and suspenders.

Maria had the same lingerie on but had not yet discarded his knickers, I looked down at his hand on my thigh and then between his legs. His lovely cock was straining at the material of his underwear, I had a desperate urge to reach down and release his cock from its restraint.

I was about to reach down and squeeze his appendage when he asked me

“Would you like me to fuck you doggy style on the bed like Stevo fucked Rachel?”

He asked me in a fairly loud voice and a quick scan around the room revealed everyone was looking at me awaiting my reply. If it had been just me and him in the room I would have readily agreed and had been on my hands and knees on the bed in less than two shakes of a donkey’s cock.

With everyone watching however it was entirely different, I was feeling extremely embarrassed and humiliated, my wife, the girls and all the bulls would get to watch Maria taking my anal virginity.

Maria continued

“No need to be shy Dave, we are all friends here and no one will judge you if you want me to fuck you. You can still be a bull for the night and you can use any of the girls present here right now in any way you choose.”

I really wanted to agree to his request but I could not bring myself to do it with so many eyes on me, amazingly it was Stevo who came to my aid.

He stood up from the couch on the opposite side of the room then announced to everyone

“Let’s cut Dave a bit of slack here, it’s tough trying to decide what to do when you’re the center of attention and all eyes are upon you. Ty you get back on the bed with Rachel and give her a bit of loving. Sammy and Tracy come over here with Terry and Bob and keep them occupied, and everyone stop staring at Dave.”

Stevo then crossed the room and came over and stood before Maria and myself, I was so grateful for his intervention. Most of the gang were now preoccupied with one another and so not paying me any attention.

In a fairly low voice so unlikely to carry to most of the people in the room he said

“Look Dave, as Maria says your still a bull for the night and can have any girl in any way you want in this room, but both I and Maria think deep down you want to lose your anal virginity just like your wife did earlier.”

Maria joined in with the persuasion.

“I will start off with just a finger inside you and see how that goes, if you don’t like it, I will stop straight away, but my guess is you will love it. Don’t worry about the pain I will use plenty of lube and we will go nice and slow until your body adjusts to things. Believe me Dave I am a pretty good reader of people and I think you will really enjoy the experience just like Rachel did.”

In my minds eye I could see myself getting on the bed and assuming ‘The Position’ Maria would then begin to finger fuck me while looking down at my recent tattoo. I wondered if Stevo would join in too, I had a mental image of him face fucking me while Maria was ploughing into my back passage for all he was worth.

Christ what was wrong with me, these mental images were incredible I was becoming a total slut, what was I going to do. Was I going to play along with the guys and allow myself to be used like some cheap whore. Guess what folks in order to find out you will need to tune in to the next and last chapter of this little tale!

wirral

Near Bedford

Middlewich

Tamar Valley

Go girl xxx

By *orgotten22Woman  over a year ago

out in the sticks in the north east england

Wakefield

cambridge

walsall

Leyland

Amazing can't wait to hear how this ends but I think there is more for these two

Wrexham

Can't wait to find out what happens next

Bangor

Chapter Fifty

Regular readers will of course have guessed that I decided to get on the bed and got into the required position, Rachel and Ty were kissing and cuddling alongside me but stopped when I mounted the bed.

Ty whispered something in my wife’s ear that I couldn’t quite catch, they then separated and Rachel got on all fours besides me. As Maria got on the bed behind me Ty did the same behind Rachel.

Picture the scene folks, Rachel and I are on all fours, our bare arses stuck up in the air, Maria has now removed her knickers and is sporting a nice big erection but still has a bra, high heels stockings and suspenders on. Ty also has a lovely big hard on protruding from his groin area and is liberally applying lube to it prior to plunging it into my wife’s hungry arse hole.

Maria askes Ty for the lube and applies some to his fingers, cock, and my arse hole, then slowly starts to insert a digit up inside me. I tensed up to start with and Maria made a suggestion to Stevo

“How about you help him by getting him to concentrate on something else and not worry about what’s going on back here.”

I wasn’t sure what Maria meant by that but Stevo obviously did as he got on the bed in front of me and presented his cock up to my face.

Rachel told me in a really slutty voice that only posh girls seem to be able to pull off and make sound erotic

“Let me see you suck it Dave, show me what a good cock sucker you are, I’m dying to see how far down your throat you can take it and at the same time feel Ty’s cock pushing deep inside my colon.”

I leant forward and gave Stevo’s cock a little kiss then lightly licked his bell end, I think Maria’s plan worked because concentrating on the cock presented before me stopped me thinking about the finger in my anus and I relaxed back there.

Maria took the opportunity to saw the finger in and out of my bottom a few times then added a second in order to open me up for what was about to enter me.

Stevo said

“Your mouth is starting to water Rach, you can have a little taste of it too.”

I pulled back from his cock a little and allowed Rachel some room, she also kissed and licked the tip as I had done and while she was busy doing this, I glanced behind her and could see Ty easing his big cock in and out of her bum hole nice and slowly.

Oh my God I thought to myself, how far we had both come in just a few days, we were both about to be anally fucked side by side while taking it in turns to suck a bull’s huge cock.

I never thought things would go this far but I will be totally honest with you folks, there was nowhere else I would rather be and no one else I would rather be with then where I was and who I was with right now.

Maria partially reassured me by

“You quite relaxed back here now Dave, I think it’s time to give you the real thing.”

I tried my best not to tense up my bottom and concentrated instead on Stevos lovely long cock. Rachel and I were taking it in turns to pleasure him with our lips and tongues, and while one of us was working on his cock the other was sucking his balls.

I felt Maria’s penis touch the outside of my bum hole and he applied a little pressure, I couldn’t help it, but I tensed up back there causing him to withdraw and once again tell me to try and relax.

He made a second attempt and at the same time Stevo pushed his cock deep into my mouth, this surprised me and took my mind off my backside and so allowed Maria to slip what felt like a couple of inches into me.

Rachel provided some encouragement, she had turned her head around to get a view of Maria entering me

“Try and relax Dave, it hurts like hell at first but once you get used to it, you will love it, I wish I had done it with you years ago.”

I didn’t much like the sound of the ‘hurts like hell bit’ but I was looking forward to the ‘love it’ part. Maria didn’t rush, pushing in an inch or so at a time then allowing me to adjust to it. Eventually he bottomed out in me and left it there for a while giving me time to get used to the feeling. It felt really strange, and although painful it was not as bad as I had expected.

Ever so slowly he began to pull out a couple of inches then put it back in, he used the minimum of force necessary and all the time provided reassurance to me.

I was 100% certain he had broken in many anal virgins in the past and knew exactly what he was doing. Almost imperceptibly he increased the length of travel his cock was taking inside my rectum and also upped the force he was applying.

Gradually the pain began to subside and be replaced by a growing and spreading sense of pleasure, it’s extremely difficult to describe the sensation. It was nothing like masturbating or fucking a woman, I can’t say it was better but it was certainly different and very enjoyable.

As the pain had more or less gone and the pleasure intensified, I put a lot more effort into taking Stevo’s cock down my throat as deep as I possibly could but had so far only managed just over half his length.

Rachel provided some instructions.

“Once it gets about half way into your mouth Dave, try and swallow and you will find it slips down a bit more, remember to breathe through your nose however or you will start to cough.”

Under her expert guidance and taking things nice and slowly I eventually managed to take Stevo’s entire length into my mouth and down my throat. She seemed extremely proud of me and told me so.

“God Dave, you look amazing, dressed in your bra, stockings suspenders and high heels, with a bulls cock rammed down your throat and another pumping right up your arse, my husband makes a fantastic slut.”

As she made those comments to me I couldn’t help it I shot my load all over the bed sheets, I don’t think anyone noticed but there was no way I could prevent myself from coming. The pleasure I was receiving in my rear end combined with her perverted comments and the fact I had managed to deep throat Stevo was all too much for me and I had to orgasm.

A couple of minutes later Maria shot his load up my arse and Stevo came down my throat, as he pulled out of my mouth Rachel French kissed me and ended up eating some of the cum that was still inside my mouth.

With a tremendous bellow, Ty shot his cum deep inside Rachels bottom, then slowly withdrew.

My wife asked me

“Would you like me to suck out Maria’s cum from your arse hole Dave?”

“Oh my God Rach that would be wonderful, please do it for me.”

With a sly grin she challenged me

“One good turn deserves another.”

Oh shit, I realized straight away the point she was making, she was challenging me to lick out Ty’s cum from her arse hole if I wanted her to lick out Maria’s cum from mine.

Now folks if this had not been the 50th and last chapter, I would have finished it here with a little tease something along the lines of asking the readers what would you do in this situation, and to check out the next chapter to see what I did.

So, what did I do, well I have to confess I got into a sort of 69 position with my wife, and as I felt her tongue start to penetrate my anus I did the same to hers. To be frank, it was nothing like as bad as I had imagined it to be. I can’t say I enjoyed the taste but what Rachel was doing to me more than compensated for the unpleasantness.

We each cleaned out one another’s arse holes then cuddled together for a few minutes to relax for a while.

Over the next two or three hours it was one massive orgy, I got to fuck young Tracy in her arse and pussy, got a blow job from Samantha and came a couple of times inside Rachel. All the guys used Rachel’s holes at least once more, Ty and her had tremendous chemistry together and I think he fucked her several times.

People began to leave around 4 in the morning, finally there was only Stevo and Tracy left, he said they were going back to their flat as they were both starting work 9 am that morning. He told us he would put a do not disturb sign on the suite door and also on our room door and we could sleep in either the suite or our own room for as long as we want.

We were both so exhausted after a night of almost continual sex that we remained in Chales’s suite and only woke up around 10 am when there was a knock on the door. It was room service, Stevo had arranged a lovely big English breakfast courtesy of the Hotel for us both.

We left the hotel around 11:30 and as I was loading up the car boot Stevo appeared and called Rachel over to him, they chatted for a couple of minutes he waved across at me then went back into the building. I asked Rachel what he wanted but she said she would tell me later she just wanted to get in the car for now and go back to sleep.

Were currently driving up the A470 from Cardiff to North Wales having covered just over half the distance to home. Rachel fell fast asleep in less than 5 minutes of getting into the car in Cardiff, but has now been awake for a couple of minutes.

“Well Rach?”

“Well what Dave?”

“Well um, what are your thoughts now about the last few days, am I forgiven?”

“I was really annoyed with you at first due to your lying and deception but as time went by, and let’s say had my boundaries stretched, on the whole I’m glad things turned out as they did. However, don’t every try and pull something like this on me again, from now on be honest with me tell me what you want and what you are thinking about.”

“Don’t worry Rach I will, by the way what were you and Stevo talking about just before we left Cardiff?”

“He had some really good news for us Dave, Charles phoned him earlier today to ask how the party had gone. When Stevo gave him an account of the events he was extremely pleased and asked him to pass on the following message to us.”

“What is it Rach?”

“He said as we have been such good sports the last few days and especially last night, we can either get rid of those awful tattoos or have then altered and he will allow us the full holiday privileges for a 12 month period from the date we make our first booking.”

“So that means we can have free board and lodging, and free hotel transport for the next year in any of his groups hotels all over the world?”

“Yes, that’s right Dave, quite a generous offer don’t you think.”

“Abso-fucking-lutely Rach.”

Well that’s the end of the story folks thanks to everyone who has taken the trouble to read all 50 chapters and a particular thankyou to folks who have provided encouragement to me to continue with it both publicly and privately.

I’ve done an awful lot of writing over the last few months so am going to take a bit of a break from it for a while. Thanks once again for all your support and encouragement.

Tamar Valley

Thank you for the wonderful gift of this epic story, you have a real talent! xxx

By *appyx1Man  over a year ago

lincoln

Absolutely brill, I hope you come back with their tales from the holidays around the worlx

By *oodtimesaplentyMan  over a year ago

ilkley

Great story … it was a sorry wasn’t it???? Bravo

wirral

By *y AmoreMan  over a year ago

london

Absolutely fantastic story. Can’t wait for the next one.

walsall

An absolutely fantastic read from start to finish !

Well done ! 50 chapters !!! Amazing !!!

Heathrow

Bloody fantastic story Dave, you deserve a break after 50 chapters

By *untingtonMan  over a year ago

Just round the corner

Fantastic story and dedication over 50 chapters

Leinster

Great work Dave; thank you for sharing your creativity (Maria says "& your arse")

Looking forward to more of Rachel & Dave's adventures when your batteries have been recharged.

Take easy you sexy slut

By *antyhoseMan  over a year ago

Birmingham

Brilliant story! Read every word and every chapter got me rock hard.

Looking forward to more one day

Near Bedford

Absolutely fantastic story, couldn't wait for every amazing installment.

Hoping for more in the future, thanks for sharing OP

Wrexham

Absolutely wonderful story from start to finish. Thanks for writing such an epic.

Hope you write some more, maybe about the holiday adventures. Once you've had a well deserved rest.

By *ton_maleMan  over a year ago

Shoreham

Genuinely, this has been the best story, written in the most fantastic way, on this site.

Thank you so much!

Leyland

Thank you what a story the best I have ever read on fab

cambridge

This has been a fantastic story, thanks so much for all the twists and turns.

By *onle81Man  over a year ago

Sherborne

Fantastic story, bravo sir! Whilst I thought the topic wouldn’t be for me, your superb writing skills kept me right to the end!

Thanks for your story. I’ve enjoyed every chapter and tuned in as often as possible. Enjoy your break but not for too long x

By *ebecca_HottieTV/TS  over a year ago

Galway

Take a bow! Fantastic story and can only wish something similar happens to me.

Looking forward to your next story

By *onsi69Man  over a year ago

llanfairpg

Thank you for an amazing tale

By * and gCouple  over a year ago

Falkirk

Thank you

By *rgasm4u69Man 50 weeks ago

Warrington