FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Mysterious man in the caravan. Thread 2

Mysterious man in the caravan. Thread 2

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *undayGirl 69 OP   Woman  over a year ago

Coalville

I wake with a jump n it’s dark, I’m not in my bed, I realise after a second or so I’m in Petes. I go to turn over but putting my weight on my arm causes pains across my shoulders n neck.

I bend my legs but my arse cheeks hurt. The skin pulling where he struck me. I can’t believe what he did to me last night, or how turned on I was. He’s doing things to me sexually that I’ve never experienced before. I look at him as he’s sleeping. The van is cold… I pull the quilt up round my neck… I just snuggle in as I feel the need to pee… it will mean climbing over him n waking him. I’m a little nervous to do that. As much as I want him, he scares me a little. I still know nothing about him. If I ask things n he doesn’t want to reply he changes subject. It frustrates me. I’m a heart on the sleeve kinda gal.

The urge to piss is stronger now… I have to climb over. He wakes as I’m moving over him. “Sorry gotta piss” I whisper as he comes round a little.

I get into the tiny bathroom, I didn’t put a light on… from the moon light I can see the shapes n I sit down on the pan. I hear him get up n suddenly light fills the room. Fuck, “nearly blinded me.” He stands in the doorway. I’ve never really seen him naked in light, his body is thin but not puny. Every part of it looks strong, there’s no spare pounds…his nipples are small n hair covers both n goes down to his cock. He’s never shaved anything in his life… unlike the boys I’ve played with before. His cock is standing out… not hard but not soft. It really is thick.

“U gonna be long?”

I realise I’ve been looking at his body n I stopped pissing already. I get some tissue n wipe. As I go to walk past him, he stops me… looks at my body, it’s covered in various scratches n bruises some already showing, some on the way.

He pinches my nipple n walks to the loo.

I go n scootch back in to bed… pulling the quilt round me. I hear him finishing up. I want his hands on me. We didn’t fuck earlier… I thought we were going to… but he just spooned me in n I fell asleep.

He comes back to bed, he’s left the bathroom light on n it spills into the bedroom. I lie back n look at him. He pulls the quilt off me. Exposes me to him… he blue eyes really shining in this light. “Open your legs?” I do as I’m told.

“Rub your fingers over your clit?” I begin to do so. He’s watching my hand go to work.

He begins stroking his growing cock. “Arse in the air” I do it still rubbing my clit. He moves me round to the side of the bed n begins rubbing his cock against my holes… my heads in the pillow.

He pushes into my cunt, just the tip. I try to back on it but he moves away.

Same again, a little further, it’s stretching me. He’s so thick. My clit is swelling the more he pushes. His thumb again pushing my arse hole.

“I want this kay. I want your virgin arsehole.” He whispers it in my ear… I want to say no, you’re too thick, I’m scared. But my body betrays me. Me arse curves up to allow his thumb more access. “No I want to watch you.”

I don’t understand what he means but he gets off me “turn over?”

I turn onto my back putting my legs either side of him. “You’re so bruised” he begins kissing the parts on my hips n tummy where I glanced the tree. It stings as he goes over the cuts. He licks at them sending fresh tingles up my body.

“You’ve no bruises here” n he moves to my inner thigh. He’s kissing n sucking n it feels so nice.. n then he bites. Not a gentle nibble. A full on bite n a suck. It makes me cry out.. “you might have now!” he does it again closer to my cunt, fuck it hurts. I’m begin rubbing my clit again… it’s crying out for his mouth on it.. but he brushes over to my other thigh, another bite. My thighs are burning. “Please Pete… my clit” he moves into middle I want him to kiss me… but he bites my Fanny… not my clit, the skin above it. He’s biting into my pubes… I go to close my legs. His hands push them open. “I want you” I nod. I should be angry but I’m not. My cunt is wetter with every touch of him n he knows it. He climbs up so his mouth is over mine n I can feel his cock pushing against me.

He kisses me then sits up. He goes to position his cock againt my hole but then he pushes my legs up exposing my ass to him… “keep rubbing your clit.”

I tried to concentrate on what I’m doing… but I was watching Pete. His hand was guiding his cock towards my arse. He puts himself against my arse hole. I’m already feeling the pressure.

“Look at me.” It’s not a request. I look him in his eyes… n he edges forward into my arse. I close my eyes. “Open your eyes. I want you to look at me Kay.” I again look at him… a faint whimper escaping my mouth… he’s only just inside me n I can feel the stretch. He grabs at my thighs. N pulls me onto him as he pushes inside. The pain is like nothing I’ve known… I cry out n try to pull back. He’s watching me. Somehow I’ve not taken my eyes off him.

“Just breathe” he pulls back a little n pushes again.

I can’t help but cry out n again try to scramble.

He holds my thighs in place… “you know the word Kay… you can stop me at any time.”

He’s eyes r on mine, challenging me. I take a deep breath as he again pulls n pushes. I rub my clit again as he is pushing deeper into me, he looks down at his cock sliding inside me. I imagine how stretched it is. My cunt is wet, I keep sliding my finger inside n then rubbing again. Each push he seems to go deeper in. His thick cock causing all different reactions down there. It hurts, it feels good, it feels dirty. It feels like something I’ve never known. He looks back at my face. “I’m fucking your arse you dirty little bitch. Balls deep in your tight little virgin arsehole. N your cunt is so wet it’s dripping on my cock.” It turns me on so bad when he talks to me like that. Especially if he’s inside me, I can feel all my muscles tensing. It still hurts but not half as bad. I continue to rub my clit “look at you, cut n bruised, legs wide, fingering yourself while I fuck your arse.

Dirty bitch. I’m gonna spunk up your virgin fuckin arse hole as you rub your clit for me…”

His words r not said with feeling. But I know I couldn’t stop now for all the money in the world. The pain was too intense the pleasure to much. “I’m gonna cum Pete”

“Good so am i”

He starts pushing in to me faster n it sends little shots of heat n pain all through my body… I feel my feet curving in as frantically rub my clit. I want to close my eyes but he has his locked on me. I know it’s to watch my reactions. My legs lock as he grabs my thighs n holds them to him as deep inside as he pumps into my arsehole. I can’t stop now n it’s all I can do to let him finish as my own orgasm rocks my body. I’m aware of a thin sheen of sweat covering me as I fought n breathed thru the pain he was causing me. I shudder n buck n his grip finally releases… I lie there twitching n breathing heavy. He’s smiling at me. Kisses me fully on the mouth. “That was fuckin great”

He pulls out n I’m suddenly scared what will happen. He goes straight to the bathroom and I hear the water running in his tiny sink. I get up n check the sheets… nothing there. I clench whilst I wait for him to finish washing.

When we’ve cleaned up I get back into bed with him. He kisses my hair n puts his arm round me like we’re a normal couple. But he’s still absent mindedly rubbing my scratches. “Pete?”

“Ummm”

“Who is she?”

“Who?”

“The woman in the pub.”

“No one n nothing doll. Let’s get some more sleep.”

He kisses me again n that signals the end of the convo. He soon begins snoring. I lie in the darkness with my eyes open a while longer.

Tbc

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *rdiscreet327Man  over a year ago

Nottinghamshire

So glad this has returned.

Coalville

"So glad this has returned. "

Thanks x

By *ndiiiMan  over a year ago

Paisley Scotland

Really enjoyed your return x

By *d funMan  over a year ago

Telford

Coalville

"Really enjoyed your return x"

Thanks

By *oventry4biTV/TS  over a year ago

coventry

Wow, this is superb

Coalville

"Wow, this is superb "

Thanks

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Wow

By *icearmsMan  over a year ago

KIDLINGTON

By *aughtywifeyWoman  over a year ago

close

By *j and c 2Couple  over a year ago

mullingar

By *omenigma586Man  over a year ago

Swadlincote

You are obviously an incredible writer. People say the best writing is from what you know and your own experiences. This is very good writing and portrays intimate knowledge of the scenarios depicted. The little detail just mentioned; the deep understanding shown. If only based on fantasy you have one hell of a creative mind.

A massive turn on - nothing hidden - the rawness and excitement overwhelming and enveloping. I wonder if this appeals to the female audience as much as the male?

By *ary1001xMan  over a year ago

Hillsborough

Brilliant

By *cubasexMan  over a year ago

dudley

Wow sunday girl, what a great read very imaginative and spicy, loved every part. Thanks so much, from a mature bald rocker xx

By *ubmit me for funCouple  over a year ago

Wolverhampton

Great writing

By *ipper truckMan  over a year ago

near by

By *itboyslim2Man  over a year ago

stevenage

By *avem30Man  over a year ago

barnsley

Pleased this story is back

You really are so talented

By *mfao88Man  over a year ago

north yorkshire

Can't wait to hear more

By *oHorny2Couple  over a year ago

Douglas

Fantastic, can’t wait to read more.

Mrs x

By *elgaWoman  over a year ago

northallerton

By *oyntzMan  over a year ago

all over Ireland

By *aitingstillMan  over a year ago

East of Cork

By *iscoman7771000Man  over a year ago

birmingham

By *usie pTV/TS  over a year ago

taunton

Tank goodness the tale continues.

By *r and Mrs S99Couple  over a year ago

blackpool

By *ardnreddyMan  over a year ago

LIVINGSTON

absloutely amazing what a story

By *eeker of pleasureMan  over a year ago

manchester

By *attboy107Man  over a year ago

Near Bedford

Amazing story, definitely looking forward to reading much more. Thanks for sharing OP

By *ommyTighMan  over a year ago

Edinburgh

Amazing

By *lim and louiseCouple  over a year ago

dromore

Coalville

It’s Thursday, I wanna see Pete before the pub tomorrow night so I’m going up tonight. I didn’t tell him.

I’m walking up n can smell smoke.. as I get round to the van I realise he has company. It’s one of the guys from the pub last week. I go to turn away but he sees me “Well if it isn’t my Private dancer” he jokes n looks from me to Pete. They’re sat round a fire in manky old camping chairs… “I was just passing…” Pete interjects “wanna drink Kay?”

I look to the other guy.. he nods… “Err yes please?”

Pete gets up n goes in the van. “It’s Whisky or err whisky”

The guy is looking me up n down “get this way often?”

I go to answer but Pete comes back out… “Alan.. Kay…Kay meet Alan”

“Well u dirty dogs…” Alan begins laughing. “No wonder you left in a hurry last week…”

Pete hands me a mug with neat whiskey inside it. I take a swig… neither Pete nor I answer him.

So he goes on to talk about something else.. Pete offers me his chair as he leans against the van. I get the impression Alan could talk about anything. He’s funny n I’m laughing but really I want him to fuck off.. I’m aching for Pete. I begin to shiver… “cold doll, we’ll go inside..”

“Yeah I should be going” Alan says

“No need on our account mate, Kay is obviously enjoying your company.” I look over at Pete. He’s looking right at me. I know what he’s thinking… he mentioned it the other night… will I shag others at his request or will I say the word. This man underestimates me.

“Yeah stay for a bit… we’re alright ain’t we?” I wink at Alan as I head on into the van, the 2 guys behind me.

Amazingly it’s quite warm in there n I take off my coat. I’m wearing a little skirt thick tights n a woolly jumper. No bra. Its warmer inside but my nipples are still sticking out. Both men clock my tits. I hold out my cup for Pete to pour more whisky, I can feel the effect it’s having on me.

“So Alan, has Pete not told you about me?”

Alan shakes his head… “but then I’d wanna keep u a secret all to myself aswell.” He looks over at Pete who’s just pouring my drink.

“Funny, because Pete had asked me if I would fuck other men in front of him”

“Is that so?” I nod n I’m watching Alan’s face go a funny red colour. I drink a bit more whisky.

“What do u think Pete? Should Alan n I put a little show on for you?”

“You do what you like Kay, I’m sure Alan won’t object!” The look on his face tells me he doesn’t think I’ll do it.

I move over to Alan, n I reach for his hands… i pull him out the seat n begin kissing him. He smells of whisky fags n outdoors…for a start I think he’s a bit shocked his hands limply in mine… I push my tongue into his mouth n that seems to do the trick, he begins kissing me back…his hands to my arse n the back of my head… he moves down my neck n I look over at Pete. He’s standing still but I see a bulge appearing in his trousers.

I drop to my knees infront of Alan n begin undoing his jeans… there’s a not pleasant smell coming from his cock but I’m too far in to back out now. I release his cock. It’s hard n it bounces infront of me. I look up n his eyes are on me… I look to Pete n he’s watching his mates cock millimetres from my mouth… I fill my mouth with saliva to numb any taste I’m getting off him… n I lick his string before putting his helmet in my mouth… I pull the skin back n close my mouth around it… I move up n down a couple of times before taking his length into my throat… my nose touching his wild pubes… “fuck!” It’s all Alan can say… his hands move onto my hair… grabbing ever so slightly…

“Fuck her face mate.” I hear Pete say to Alan. He grabs at my hair harder n pushes his cock further into my mouth. I try to pull back but he’s holding me firmly. I gag… “don’t worry she likes it like that.” Pete again encouraging Alan… “she’s the perfect little slut.” It shouldn’t turn me on but it does. I can feel my cunt starting to swell n I know I’m getting wet. Saliva n drool now dribbling out of my mouth. Alan pulls me off n slaps his cock against my open mouth. He makes me look up at him I want to wipe my face but I can see that he’s turned on by my wet chin. “Take your jumper off” I do as I’m told… my tits now exposed. My skirts tights n pants still on. “That’s better” Alan says n moves me back on to his cock… his fully erect now n thicker I’m having to open my mouth wider… he pushing in deep n drool is now running down my chin n on to my tits I can’t see what Pete is doing as Alan has control of my face.. but he’s telling Pete what a good little girl he found.

I’m gagging now n my knickers are wet. I think Alan’s gonna cum. He stops. N moves me off “get up” I do as I’m told he pushes me against the table n bends me over. He roughly pulls my pants n tights down I look round at Pete when I can. His cock is out n he’s stroking it. It’s hard in his hand… Alan roughly lines up his cock against my cunt n slams it inside me. I moan with the force of it his hand pressing my face into the table… he tells me this is just the start n they’re both gonna have fun with my holes. “Shame there’s only 2 of us I reckon this one could take plenty more…” Pete laughs n says you’re not wrong. He’s pushing into me n grunting… I can feel his hard cock inside me. It feels good but I’m too distracted to cum… I’m watching Pete. He genuinely seems to be enjoying his friend fucking me. Pete begins getting fully undressed… “bring her in the bedroom”

Alan pulls out. “ you want that girl… u gonna be good for us in there?”

“yes” I reply.

“Let’s get you out of these clothes then.” He undies the zip on my skirt n it falls to the floor… just then he gets infront of me n removes my feet from my boots. Finally he pulls at my tights and pants. I step out of them now completely naked. “Get in there girl”

I walk towards the bedroom, Pete is already lying on the bed starkers n stroking his fat cock. Alan comes in behind me, he cups my tits from behind me “looks like someone has already had fun with you.” He’s looking at my bruises n scratches. “She doesn’t like to say stop.” Pete says to him.

I shake my head unable to take my eyes off Pete. “I see… well that bodes well for the next hour!” Alan grins at me. He begins kissing my neck n my collar bone..

“Come here Kay?” Pete says n I move towards him. Alan removes his clothes as Pete makes me lie back on the bed. Now Pete is kissing me. His body on top of me n between my legs. The same recognisable shots of electricity go up n down my back… he knows he’s got me. I’ll do anything.

He slowly moves down my neck, kissing sucking n biting… he gets to my nipples, they’re hard n swollen. He takes my left in his mouth n Alan grabs my right.. I look up & watch Alan watching Pete sucking n biting my tit, he begins rubbing his dick with his other hand… he pulls my face towards him I open my mouth but he doesn’t put his cock in it, just hovers above so his balls dangle above me… I suck one into my mouth as he’s wanking over my face. Pete is now moving down my stomach.. my legs are open n my hips pushing my clit up to him. He bites round my thighs I gasp into Alan hairy sacks. One of my hands moves to Petes head… the other round n on Alan’s arse. He pulls back n pushes his cock into my mouth… just as Petes mouth reaches my clit n pushes against it. Alan leans over me n holds my arm against the bed, he begins fucking my mouth. He’s deep n I gag forcing liquid out of my cunt. I feel Pete lapping it up. Both men have their hands on me, not soft or gentle. Squeezing my skin, I can barely breath and Im spluttering against Alan’s cock… more drool forced out of my mouth as I open it further to let Alan inside. Pete begins pushing his fingers into my cunt. It feels tight, my labia stretching round him. I cant move as they have me pinned to the bed. I can only lie there and enjoy the sensations and sounds of these two dirty scruffy men using me. I feel that familier building up in my muscles… I want to cum. Petes hand is now really pushing against me. I know he’s trying to fit it all in. I’m gasping n shuddering around Alan’s cock as Petes hand is forcing against my bones his knuckles blocking his way in. He’s moving his fingers inside me n it’s all I can do to keep my legs open, it hurts so good. Alan’s got hold of my hair now n he’s holding me on his cock… I can barely breathe. I feel my juices spraying out against Petes hand. I can hear the guys laughing next thing Petes hand is removed… “get up.” He taps my thigh n Alan removes his cock from my mouth. Pete looks down at me. My thighs n cunt wet from his fingers… my cheeks n chin wet from my drool.

“You dirty bitch… turn over?”

I do as I’m told n within seconds Petes cock is inside my cunt. I’m doggy position n Alan again grabs my hair but he doesn’t put his cock inside my mouth, he leans down to kiss me. Forcing his tongue in my mouth, his fingers moving to my throat. “U gonna do as I tell you?” I’m trying to look at him n hold his gaze but Petes cock inside feels so good. He’s deep n I think bigger n thicker than I’ve ever seen him. I can feel every push getting harder n faster.. I nod a whimper is as much sound as comes out of my mouth. “Good!”

Alan begins to position himself on his back at the top of the bed… Petes pulls me back to allow Alan more room . He lies infront of me now. His legs open. His cock hard in front of me. “Your gonna eat my ass u dirty little cunt.”

I’m not sure I want to, his cock smelt bad enough, but he grabs my hair and once again pushes his balls into my face Pete’s rhythm has slowed like he’s waiting to see if I stop all proceedings… fuck that. Theyre not beating me… I’m not gonna be the stupid little girl that backs out. I begin rubbing Alan’s cock whilst my mouth moves under and around his bollocks… making my way to his arse…Petes pushing means my face keeps being pushed hard against Alan… I try to spit on his ring piece n stick out my tongue. It tastes earthy n salty… I push my tongue n feel his hole separating Petes rhythm naturally allowing for mine, my hand still working up Alan’s shaft…

Alan’s watching me and his friend fucking me, “Fuck kay… you’re gonna make me cum?”

I stop moving. I’d love for him to cum n fuck off..But I know they have more In store for me…

“Ride me?”

Pete Delivers a sharp slap to my arse cheek n I draw breath.. the shock sending more heat to my cunt. Alan’s pulls me up the bed… “ride me.”I move up until I’m over Alan. I put my legs either side of me n slowly lower down onto his cock… I begin riding him n I can feel his dick against my clit. Suddenly I feel Pete climbing on the bed behind me. He pulls me up by the hair. “R u ready?” He whispers in my ear whilst his hand is round my throat.. I don’t know what I’m meant to be ready for… he turns my face toward n kisses me. I think about his mouth on mine after my tongue has been up Alan’s arse. Pete seems to neither care or notice. His kiss is deep, considered. “Lean forward?”

I do as I’m told feeling sure Pete I gonna try n get in my arse… I get ready to take deep breaths but he pulls at my cunt… alans cock still inside, he begins pushing against us. I fell my cunt stretching. I go to pull away… I’m scared, but Alan holds me in place… “breathe Kay… n relax” I go to argue but he puts a hand over my mouth. I’m making low growling noises as I feel Petes cock making it’s way inside me. Slowly Alan pushes up also n both him n Pete let out a groan. Petes hands are now on my hips n he pushes deep into me. Alan’s r on my shoulders making sure I don’t pull up n off them both. “You’re taking 2 cocks in your cunt.” I hear Pete gasp the words. “What a dirty little bitch!” Alan’s looking at me as I’m rocking above him. “Does it feel good. It does for us, what if we both spunk in u Kay. 2 loads of cum in your cunt at the same time?”

I can’t speak… they’re picking up speed now n my skin is stretched around them. That pain is back.. the fire up my spine… I feel my pussy get wetter n I begin rocking back against them both… I want to cum… my muscles all tightening… my whimpering turning into a roar. These men have done something to me tonight… I didn’t even know 2 could go up. I can’t hold back. “I wanna cum, make me cum…” they both get faster but stay in time with each other. The pain is now giving way to my orgasm. I want them inside me. I want them shooting in my cunt… Alan now puts his hands back round my throat n begins to tighten.. I barely even register. The room is going woozy n all I can think of is this filthy caravan, 2 dirty men using me n 2 cocks up my cunt. I push back hard as fireworks explode inside my body… my legs lock around Alan n I’m shuddering. I’ve never felt pain n pleasure like that before… the guys begin to slow. Alan loosens my neck… Pete slowly pulls out. He climbs off the bed… brings his cock to my face. “Suck my cock you dirty bitch” I can’t. I’m done. “Over your face then?” Alan moves from underneath me… I’m floppy with Post cum contentment. They turn me over n both kneal over my arms… their cocks over my face. I can see my juices on them as they both begin wanking over me. There’s no way I can move. My arms restricted by their bodies. “Open your mouth” I do as I’m told… Alan telling Pete what a dirty little cunt I am… he suddenly starts jerking n his legs tighten… I feel his salty warm ness hit my face. Across my cheek n my nostrils. Pete is not 3 seconds later. Fires into my mouth down my chin. Both men with cum string hanging down on my face. “Fuck that looks good” Pete starts laughing with Alan. I can’t do anything. Can’t wipe as they have my arms. After a minute Pete gets up. “Don’t move doll” is all he says. He fetches that Polaroid…

“Alan grab her tit..” Alan does so. Pete tells me to look at the camera… I still have spunk over my face, in my nostrils n dripping back into my hair. He takes 3 pics.

“One for each of us…” he grins.

I pull my arm from under Alan… n head to the bathroom to wash my face.

I look at myself in the mirror. I can’t believe how I just came.

I come out the bathroom n they’re both getting dressed. Alan says he must be going…

He gives me a kiss. “Good meeting you tonight Kay.”

I just smile. “See u tomorrow Pete” n with that he’s out the van n away. I’m still naked.

I go to get my knickers. Pete walks over. Takes them off me. You don’t need them yet…

TBC

By *caramanga681Man  over a year ago

Spondon

Wow incredibly horny x

close

love this

By *en4funoxonMan  over a year ago

Banbury

Great story

By *eeman1Man  over a year ago

liverpool

By *lderWiserNowMan  over a year ago

Kettrin

Wow that's incredible

blackpool

By *indy1971TV/TS  over a year ago

Brynmawr

Excellent

Hillsborough

You're stunning

By *0 Shades of RedCouple  over a year ago

Edinburgh

Awesome story telling ….. or is it ???

manchester

By *ockroasterMan  over a year ago

Loughborough

This is brilliant…… cerebral pornography. The subject matter is taboo but it’s so sexy. I love it.

dudley

By *igerman23Man  over a year ago

hayes

Love it

By *pen4funwithuMan  over a year ago

Nr Brighton

Very hot!

By *kpiercedCouple  over a year ago

walsall

By *ussD1Man  over a year ago

Gloucester

Oh to have a friend like Pete

By *aitingstillMan  over a year ago

East of Cork

Paisley Scotland

Excelling sunday girl xx

By *uju67123Woman  over a year ago

Kings lynn

taunton

Omg

Near Bedford

By *ichelinstar1Man  over a year ago

Peterborough & Midlands

This ‘erotic’ post is absolutely mind blowing. It has all elements covered. Filth, debauchery, kink and impeccable spelling and grammar. Fantastic.

Coalville

He stands in front of me. My knickers in his hand. “That was quite some game u took on there doll. I’m impressed. I also wonder how much more you will take from me.”

He rubs his thumb over my lips his fingers holding up my face. I open my mouth slightly. He kisses my cheek. He turns my face away from him. Begins pushing his tongue in my ear. I can hear his breath as his thumb gently pushes into my mouth. “I want you begging me Kay.” He whispers in my ear. “I want you shamed. You’re such a prissy little bitch. I want to see you broken…” these words should make me want to run but my breath catches in my throat n the excitement is a ball in my stomach. I want whatever this grubby dirty man wants to give me. I’ve no shame. I always thought I was a girl who likes to be in control. But here now, in this caravan, with this man I relinquish everything. I know nothing of him. But I’m prepared to let him have it all. “Just me saying this to u gets you wet doesn’t it?” I murmur in agreement. The hand with my knickers in travels down over my tit, he pinches n pulls my nipple as he glides over it, it makes me wince. The thumb of his other hand is now hooked over my lower teeth. He’s still holding my face away from him but keeping it close. His mouth biting my ear lobe. A deep sigh escapes me as he begins rubbing my knickers against my clit. I open my legs to give him more access n he pushes me against the van wall. It’s cold n damp against my shoulders n arse cheeks. “I wank about you crying. Your tears running silently down your face. I want that. I want your body so sore, so tired, that for days after you’re still feeling the effects of me.” I try to nod. But he’s holding me fast. He’s pushing the gusset of my knickers inside of me. I reach out to touch him. His t shirt against his hard chest. I go under the t, feel his warmth. His skin tight against his body. Not soft like mine. I run my finger nails up his torso n feel his breath labour as I do so. I stroke the hairs around his nipples. He’s biting my neck now. I’m pushing my cunt towards him. He pulls away n brings my knickers up to my face. He holds them against my nose. “Smell yourself” the knickers are damp where he’s inserted them, I smell my cunt. “That’s how you smell after 2 cocks being inside you. You loved it didn’t you?” He’s eyes r staring into mine. “Yes.”

“Tell me? Did it hurt?”

“Yes. It hurt,”

“Good. I want you hurting. I want that darkness in your eyes that challenges me. Don’t ever not take me on Kay.” I wasn’t sure what he meant. I think about what my friends would say if they could hear him saying this stuff to me. They’d tell me to run. He’d scare them. He scares me… but the fear is little against the desire for him to be touching me. I need him touching me.

“Do u trust me Kay?”

I don’t know how to respond…

“Will you do something for me?”

I feel my heart beating faster in my chest… “what is it?”

“You don’t get to question… you either will or u won’t. N I should warn you, there’s no safe word. No signals. U agree n it’s til I’ve finished.”

My breathings fast… I know I’ve never said the word but it’s reassuring knowing it’s there. “It’s just us? N inside the van? now?”

“Yes, yes n yes. N how long it takes is really down to you.”

My brains racing… “yes. Yes I’ll do it.”

Pete just nods “in the bathroom”

I step into the little room n he un clips the shower curtain. “Step into the shower”

He’s looking so serious now I’m beginning to regret my decision. He fetches the tie wraps and loops round my wrists. He then secured my hands together n loops them to the curtain rail. They’re not stretched. I’m grateful I’m not being on tip toe. He leaves the bathroom n I hear the tap run. He comes back n puts the glass to my mouth… drink this. He holds the back of my head n pours the water in… some splashes down my tits. He turns n from the tap he fills the glass… makes me drink again. He does it again but I can’t swallow anymore down. I go to speak but he pushes my knickers in my mouth. Before I can try n push them out he’s wrapped a thin rope over my head n ties it to keep my knickers inside my mouth. I was not expecting it n I feel that panic well up inside me my breathing gets faster n my tits are heaving.

“Told you Kay, no safe word.”

I’ve never known him speak so much. I stare at him. I can see his cock straining against his trousers… he leaves the room again n comes back with a bell. He puts it on the floor by my foot. He has 2 bull dog clips in his hands. “Kay, I’m going to leave you here as I’ve got some stuff to do. When you’re ready to piss I want u to ring that bell with your foot.

He then opens one of the bull dog clips n attaches it to my left nipple. The pain is immense. I try to back away but my hands tied stops me. I’m trying to tell him no as he attaches the other. The spasms of pain that shoot up to my collar bone r like nothing I’ve felt before. I try to back away from the sensation but the clips are strong they hold fast. I’m moaning n my foot stamps against the bell. “R u ready?”

He looks at me. I realise he thinks I need to piss… I shake my head still whimpering.

“I’ll bring the cane any more false bells. Do you understand? In fact fuck it, I think you’re due a caning coming on to my mate like you did. Acting like a cock hungry slut. Letting him bend you over the table n fuck you, his stinking cock in your cunt.” He’s looking right at me as he’s saying these things. But he also started rubbing his cock over his trousers.

“I think I should blindfold you… so u don’t know when the stings are coming.”

I shake my head, I hate the blindfold. “Oh you don’t like it?” I see a smile start to spread on your face… well that’s interesting. He goes out of the bathroom. I try to speak around my knickers but it’s just not possible. He has the rope too tight around my face for me to move anything. He comes back in with the scarf he has used before… i try to move my head so he can’t put it on me but he slaps my tit. It makes me jump… “You agreed Kay…”

The anxiety in my tummy has gone thru the roof now. My heart is racing in my chest.

I try to pull against the shower rail but its secure. The scarf is over my eyes, I’m in darkness. I hear him clattering about in the bathroom cupboard n the tap running.

“Open you legs kay. N stand still.” I start wimpering as I think he’s going to strike my clit… I don’t want to open my legs. I wish I’d never said yes! I start shaking as I wait for the strike to come. But it doesn’t instead I hear him get down on his knees. N then I feel his thumb against my clit. He circles my hood

“You’re so fucking swollen!” He says it as a gasp. I hear wonder in his voice. His fingers n now pushing inside me. I’m still tense, It wouldn’t surprise me if he strikes me while fingering. “I need you to stand completely still. Do u understand?”

I nod my head.

I hear something spray and then I feel him rubbing something over my pubes… his hand presses my skin above my pube line. He’s shaving me! Omg. The thought of his face so close… seeing my skin close up. It’s intimate., in some ways more than him eating me. My knees go to buckle. I moan against the gag. I feel every pull of the razor, I can feel his breath on my thigh. He taps my left thigh… “lift your leg” I do so a little… the razor now running along my lips. Im so excited. I feel the hole opening up in my core. My thighs are tingling… I’ve almost forgot the pain thats running through my nipples. His fingers, hands n face so close to me. My clit is throbbing wanting his touch. The razor being expertly dragged around the top of my clit. I can barely breathe…

I feel him move to the sink. He runs the tap n gets a flannel. He rubs at me. Getting the soap off. I’m pushing onto him. I want him to let me cum.

Without speaking he picks something up. I don’t know what it is. But he taps it against my swollen clit. It’s cold. It’s not a slap it’s a tap… n he does it again. N begins tapping quickly. I don’t know what it is or how he’s doing it… but it’s so sensitive against my swollen clit if he doesn’t stop I’m gonna cum. I want to tell him don’t stop, but I’m just moaning into the gag.

My back arches, n I feel the warmth, my toes spread against the shower floor. My fingers extended. My thighs begin trembling. He picks up speed ever so slightly n I think I forget to breathe. My orgasm hits n I jerk away from him n whatever he’s using… I stand naked tied n gagged. My heart racing… heat across my chest n thighs.

He takes off the blindfold n he has the camera in my face. He takes the pic, my eyes adjusting to the light.

I hope he’s gonna take the gag off. He doesn’t. Just looks at me… n points at the bell. “When youre ready?” N like that he’s gone. Left the bathroom n closes the door. I try to say his name. But just muffled noise comes out. The pain is back in my nipples now n my arms are starting to hurt.

I don’t know how long I’ve been here already but I know I can’t take much more.

I can hear him moving around the van, I want to lie down. I want him to take me in his arms n kiss me. I look up at my arms again to see if I can get them out. But I don’t want the cane. Not now.

I feel the cold, I feel bored… n then finally it’s there. The urge to pee. I kick the bell n press it several times. He comes in, he’s naked. His cock erect. You need to pee? I nod. “Good girl”

He gets in the shower tray n kneels in front of my cunt.

“I want you push it out. Don’t hold back.” I nod. I’ve never had to think about how to piss before. “I want your hot piss on me.”

I’ve never done anything like this. Pete looks so excited. I’ve never seen anyone look quite so wide eyed. I feel the first trickle coming out of me. I don’t know what to expect… Pete pushes his face up to me as the flow picks up speed. I see him open his mouth n he grabs at my thighs there’s wet everywhere n it just keeps coming. I push n it spurts against him n spray upwards…even going on my tits. Petes face is wet with it n his dark curly hair is drenched at the front. I’m swearing into the gag. I’ve never seen anything like it. My flow is stopping n Pete jumps up. I’ve never seen him look so wild.

“Dirty fuckin bitch.” He slaps my tit so hard he knocks the clip off. Pain tears thru me.

I don’t have chance to respond he’s pushed me against the shower wall. My arms twisted above me on the rail. He’s muttering at me n pulling at my hips n before I know it he’s pushed his cock in my arse. I can’t move. He has hold of me. This is for him. The wet n cold n pain. I’ll take it. This is him… at his most base level. My eyes r stinging he’s so deep inside my arsehole. He’s smashing me so fast every part of me hurts. I feel tears stinging my eyes. But I can tell he won’t be long. “Dirty little beautiful arse…” he lets out a big groan. His shooting in my arse, N his pushes are slowing. I’ve no choice but to wait til he stops.

“Oh fuck Kay. That was…” he kind of laughs, I stand upright n turn to face him. H looks at my face. Can see the tears. He undoes the rope. N removes the knickers from my mouth. It feels weird to close my teeth. He puts his hands to my face n kisses me.

“You gorgeous fuckin slut.”

“My arms Pete?”

He leans up to undo the ties… once again not allowing me to drop them straight down. He rubs the tops an across my shoulders.

“The warm water will help. He switched the shower on n climbs in with me. There’s barely room. He takes me in his arms n we stand under the water, the piss, the shit n the cum all being washed away down the plug hole…

Paisley Scotland

Wow simply wow xx

dudley

Near Bedford

[Removed by poster at 20/02/23 05:31:16]

Near Bedford

What a story

Loughborough

Amazing. You have a wonderful way of putting a story together. Depraved at times but tender at the end M x

barnsley

Looking forward to more

By *ohnny 51TV/TS  over a year ago

Middlewich

By *lymouth nice guyMan  over a year ago

Plymouth

Wow

Edinburgh

Hot as fuck

blackpool

manchester

Oh my so hot

By *orgotten22Woman  over a year ago

out in the sticks in the north east england

close

By *eeman1Man  over a year ago

liverpool

Wow

By *uju67123Woman  over a year ago

Kings lynn

Kettrin

Incredibly horny

Hillsborough

By *lowDriverMan  over a year ago

Constant Bewilderment

Blimey!

By *assagefunMan  over a year ago

rothwell

Jeeeese

By *igerman23Man  over a year ago

hayes

Brill.only way to treat her.pee great.more i hope.

Oh yes

By *ormorantMan  over a year ago

Lincolnshire

Where does your inspiration come from..??

Coalville

"Where does your inspiration come from..??"

I’m not going to reveal my secrets…

I’m just a lucky gal, who meets fun people n has a dark dirty mind x

LIVINGSTON

so amazing such a dirty girl

barnsley

Great story

I hope there’s a lot more to come

By *oHorny2Couple  over a year ago

Douglas

Incredible

Mrs x

By *iscoman7771000Man  over a year ago

birmingham

taunton

all over Ireland

Coalville

It’s Friday. I’m bruised, aching n still a little bit shocked by what happened last night.

I almost think of not going to the pub. But my mate calls for me so we head down.

You’re already there. Sat with Alan, the older woman and a couple of other guys.

I go to the bar, Alan gets up to join me. “Kay isn’t it?” He winks letting me know he knows full well what my name is. “Let me get that?” I order my drink n he asks me to join them. I look at you. Your eyes on mine. You say nothing. “Maybe later. N thanks.” I take my drink n go sit with my pals.

I look over at you again. You’re laughing with them all. I wonder if u n Alan have told them what happened last night. My pussy is on fire when I think of you both taking my hole. I can’t even concentrate on what my mates are talking about. I go to the loo n as I come out You are waiting by the door. “We’re going for drinks up at the hall… it’s been a good week.

I wondered if you’d like to come? I think u may enjoy it.”

I look out into the car park n see all your mates getting into cars. “Do they know you’re asking me?”

You grin, “it was Alan’s suggestion.”

The thought of being with you all scares me. But I can’t say no. “Let me get my coat.”

I go n tell my friend I don’t feel well. N I come to the carpark to you. We get in a pick up with Alan, he beams at me. “Glad your joining us”

He starts driving n not a lot else is said.

The hall is a mansion on the outskirts of the village. It’s where you work out of. It’s beautiful. I’ve never been here n it’s a little intimidating. We get inside n the lady is pouring us drinks. She smiles as she hands me my vodka… “Hello Kay, no good waiting for these brutes to introduce us. I’m Mary. Welcome to my home!” “Thankyou,” I smile back. She really is beautiful. “I’ll happily show you around.”

Mary continues to get the drinks for the guys… n everyone seems really relaxed. I never see u like this… it makes me wonder what else I don’t see.

It’s not long til drinks are flowing n we’re all sat chatting in a large but cosy sitting room. Mary is next to me, n she’s asking how I like the village, was I born there etc. you’re opposite us n you rarely take your eyes of us. As we’re talking she’s getting closer until her arm is resting on my leg. “U know Kay, you’ve caused a bit of a stir with my boys. Rumour has it you’ve been staying at a certain caravan a few times now? I must say, I can’t blame you. The accent, the looks n the cool detachment. It’s quite a heady combination he has going on.

Some mornings when he’s been in the office I have to rub myself to climax before I can see any of the of the other boys. I did used to get the husband in to sort it out but honestly darling… it’s quicker n less frustrating to do it myself.”

I’m shocked, did she really just say that? I feel jealousy rise in my tummy. I can’t believe she’s telling me this. Her fingers are now stroking my thigh. Her face is close to mine. She laughs… “oh Kay, don’t be so serious. Such a pretty face… shouldn’t ever be serious… cmon, I’ll take u on that tour.”

I get up n realise I feel a little woozy. Should perhaps slow down the drinking. She leads me into a large hallway and shows me various rooms.. they are all big n nicely decorated. We get to the last door… “n this my office” she opens the door onto a room bigger than my house. With French doors leading out on to a well lit n looked after yard. “This is the tradesman entrance” she whispers n laughs in my ear as I’m looking out onto the grounds. She’s standing right behind me I feel her breath on my neck. Her hands r now sliding up my arms towards my shoulders. “So tense Kay? Relax?” She rubs my shoulders n moves my hair. She begins to kiss the back of my neck. She smells good n it feels nice. I tilt my head to expose more flesh to her mouth n her hands have now moved round the front n are cupping my tits. My nipples harden n a moan escapes me, my heart beating hard in my chest. “I’m not sure we should do this?”

“Does it not feel good?” I nod my head as her fingers pinch my nipples. I wince as they hurt so bad from last night. “Arr were my boys rough with you?” I don’t know how to answer… I say nothing. “Poor baby, Mary’s not gonna hurt you.” She turns me round n takes the drink off me, grabbing my hand she leads me to a big comfy chair with wooden arm rests and has me sit on the edge. She kneels in front of me n takes my face in her hands. She presses her lips to mine and gently her tongue pushes into my mouth. Her skin so soft I can’t help but respond. Her hands are moving from my face n over my tits. I can feel my pussy getting wetter. I fleetingly wonder what You will think if you saw us but that does nothing but turn me on more. She slips my dress over my head n I’m just in my tights knickers n bra. She sees some of the bruises n scratches on my body… “oh gosh, he really has been rough with you.” I nod. I want her to shut up n kiss me again. I pull her towards me n this time it’s my tongue pushing into her mouth. I grab her head n hold her close to me. I can feel her tits against mine. I put my hands to them not really sure what to do. She leads my fingers to her blouse and begins undoing the buttons. She pulls away n brushes my hair behind my ears. I slip her blouse off her shoulders. She really does have the biggest tits I’ve ever seen. Her bra struggling to hold them in. She begins kissing my neck. I close my eyes my hands falling to the arm of the chair… she takes my tit out of my bra. N begins biting gently at my nipple. “Such beautiful nipples” she whispers as continues sucking.. her fingers now sliding up my thighs. She gently strokes the inside of my thighs n my cunt can’t wait to be touched. She pushes her thumbs together n rubs lightly against the seam of my tights. I groan… n open my eyes she signals me to lift my arse so she can pull my tights down. She looks at me before kissing my thighs as the tights slide down them. My breathing is fast I can’t stop looking at her tits. ‘Would you like to kiss them Kay?” I nod… she leans up n reaches round the back to release them from the restrictions. The bra falls away n her heavy tits drop a little… it’s possibly one of the sexiest things I’ve ever seen. She pushes them towards my face n I begin to kiss and lick at her skin… there’s no thought other than I want to taste them. I lift her giant jug n begin to kiss the nipple I feel it hardening in my mouth. I do the same with the other. She’s moaning I want to press her to me. I stop to remove my bra… shes looking directly in my eyes. I can’t look away. She gently pushes my legs further apart… n again begins that slow descent to my now wet n desperate hole. I move further down in the chair to allow her more access. She gets to my knickers line n I can hear my voice gently whispering.. “please please touch me.” She gently pulls my knickers to the side… and I feel her hot mouth at the top of my clit… I jerked as it feels so good. I look down at this woman’s head between my thighs. I want to grab her hair n pull her into me… but her touch is so gentle she uses her fingers to pull open my clitoris and she takes my swollen bud into her mouth… sucking n tasting me. I cant speak… can’t move can’t breathe. My muscles all lock as I watch this beautiful older smart rich woman eating my cunt. My hands go to my hard erect nipples n I open my thighs wide. She doesn’t speak just continues moving her tongue over me. I feel her pulling at my knickers. “We need these off.” I lift up on my toes n she removes my knickers. Taking them slowly down one thigh n then the other. Lightly touching my skin as she does it. She pulls me towards the edge of the chair and her long graceful fingers are now sliding inside me. She takes some of my juice n puts her fingers to her mouth. Repeating she now puts her wet fingers to my lips. I lick n suck her into my mouth. Her tits so large they’re resting on my thighs. I need to cum. I feel I’m going to explode. She again slides her fingers in me but instead of putting them to our lips she rubs my juice over my tight arse hole. “Has he had this hole Kay?” I must have blushed “of course he has” she answered herself. She then moves her head back down n begins licking my arse hole. I go to pull away “no darling” she says to me. “Mary wants to kiss it better” I look again at her… her face between my thighs. Her tongue running over and around my puckered hole. She gently pushes her tongue inside her fingers going back to my clit… n rubbing me. I know I can’t hold off I’m so turned on by this woman, n this house n these surroundings. The thought that you or any of them could walk in at anytime only making my lust stronger. She senses my movement n begins rubbing harder… I’m nearly crying the sensation is so much… I suddenly feel that release of pressure as juice spurts out over her fingers. Oh my god I feel wetness land on my thighs n I can’t stop now. “Oh Mary, oh fuck I’m cumming!” She pushes her tongue harder inside my arse n I’m jerking n spasming against her hand and face. I go to shut my legs but she’s not stopping n I can only moan n allow her to carry on. Im getting louder as I can’t get away, eventually she stops n plants light little kisses all over my clit n my thighs. She looks up at me n smiles.. her face wet.

I’m panting…

“Would you like to taste me Kay?”

I’m honestly not sure I do but I can’t not repay the favour. “I’ve never done that”

“Don’t worry darling I’m sure you’ll be fine.”

She stands up infront of me and lifts her skirt up round her hips. “I like it like this” she has flesh tone stockings on with a black suspender belt n the tiniest black thong. Her legs are leaner than mine n her tummy while not flat suits her lean shape. I get on my knees in front of her n I can see a strip of hair lightly protruding from the thin thong either side of her pussy. I begin kissing her thighs I scratch my nails along as I do so n her breathing begins to change. I’m scared to rush it but I don’t want to go to slow so I begin kissing her mound n into her Vee.

“Yes Kay. Good girl” she whispers. I’m so lost in concentration I didn’t hear you enter the doorway. Nor did Mary. “Here let me help you?” I realise youre talking to Mary not me n I stop to watch what you’re doing. You approach behind her and taking her ample tits in your hands you begin kissing the back of neck as she did to mine moments ago. She lets out a moan.. n pushes her hips towards me. I don’t know what to do. Watching you kiss her n hold her giant tits sets jealousy boiling inside me. She looks down at over the rumpled skirt… “please Kay. Let me cum for you?” Your both looking down at me n my pussy sets on fire. I want you to see this. I’m nervous, angry, jealous but so fucking aroused I push my mouth to her lips either side of the thong. I push her clit open and watch as the skin moves around the material. She winces as I pull the thong tight around my fist at the back forcing her clit out towards my hot mouth. I want to fucking eat her. Her n the thong are so wet. I slide my tongue up the now very thin string of material and feel her clit tighten against me. I quickly look up again and you have her tits squeezed… n you’re biting at her neck… she’s moaning n I feel her legs buckle a little. It’s then I hear you “Cum for Kay Mary? She wants your juice all over her face” “Yes Pete. Yes” she starts rubbing against my face n I keep tight hold of the thong. It must be hurting how it’s pressing into her but I want it to hurt. As long as your touching her I want it to hurt. I suck her clit into my mouth n hold it as she jerks against me… “oh, oh, oh,” her moans get higher and I feel heat against my mouth… its wet and she’s sliding her wet cunt across my nose my mouth my chin . “Fuck” I finally lean back n see you release a handful of her hair. Mary has her eyes closed… n she’s leaning back against you. You let go of her tit n I’m jealous of the fingerprints left there. Mary looks down at me. “You can let go of my thong now Kay Thankyou.” I realise I still have her thong in a vice grip in my hand. “Oh sorry,” I laugh to hide the ball of fuckin fire in my gut.

I stand up, now fully aware of my naked body n all its scratches n bruises visible to both of them. “Oh Pete, you shouldn’t be so mean to such a sweet girl”

Pete laughs. “It’s nothing she’s not let me do. Is it Kay?”

I look at him desire creeps all along my body. Starts in my core n pushes out. “Fuck me Pete?” To my annoyance you look at Mary. “Do as the lady says Peter” Mary finally undoes the skirt that’s been like a belt around her. N she sits on the chair that I once occupied. Pete walks over to me. Begins licking n kissing my face… he’s tasting Mary off me. “Get behind that desk. Face Mary.”

I go behind the desk and look at her. She has casually flung one of her legs over the wooden arm of the chair. I can clearly see her pussy she must have removed the thong. Her tits hanging down. Too big for her frame but beautiful. “Bend over the desk Kay n put you hands where I can see them.” I bend over. My tits now pressed against the desk. I move my hands out to the side. “Keep watching Mary!”

It kills me to look at her n not you but she has now began rubbing her clit with her fingers. I see you approaching her n undoing your jeans. You pull your belt out of the loops. You take your trousers down. Your cock springs out. Mary is looking at you now. You move round to her n gently stroke her face. She opens her mouth n takes your helmet. I’m fucking raging. I go to stand. “Stay where u are… keep watching.” I cant believe I’m watching this. You’re pushing you’re cock into her mouth deeper… I want to cry… I want to scream. I want u inside me. None of this is meant to happen! I’m sure I now have tears running down my face. You’re watching me, I’m watching you, sliding your cock in n out of her face… her fingers are rubbing her clit frantically. I can see how wet she is from here.

TBC

Middlewich

dudley

Hillsborough

Kettrin

close

By *orgotten22Woman  over a year ago

out in the sticks in the north east england

By *kpiercedCouple  over a year ago

walsall

By *lymouth nice guyMan  over a year ago

Plymouth

By *b1976Man  over a year ago

North East

Amazing work

taunton

Excellent my all time favourite author is back, I have missed her lol xxx

Edinburgh

"Excellent my all time favourite author is back, I have missed her lol xxx"

Agreed

By *ubmit me for funCouple  over a year ago

Wolverhampton

Perfection

manchester

all over Ireland

By *oth-MinuteMan  over a year ago

Sheffield

Fantastic

LIVINGSTON

Amazing

Coalville

You take the belt that you removed from your jeans n pull it round Mary’s throat. You slip the end through the buckle n she giggles as you pull it tight.

She opens her mouth wide to receive you n you go deep into her throat. I see her body jerk as she gags. Your pulling the belt tighter as you begin fucking her face. Her cheeks are getting puffy n red as holds her mouth open, no longer closing her lips round you just an open gagging hole as you push deep inside her fingers are slowing on her Clit but I can see her thighs tightening… as much as I want you to hurt her I’m scared you’re going too far. “Pete stop she’s chocking” before the sentence is finished Alan and another guy come bursting in through the open door.

“Fuck me” the other guy says as he looks from you n Mary to me. Alan’s eyes finally rest on me. “Oh Kay… you waiting for me?” You have momentarily stopped pushing your cock into Mary’s mouth. “No, she’s waiting for him.” You reply gesturing to the other fella. “Oh well, rude to keep a lady waiting!” He taps the other guys arm in a cmon gesture and they both walk around the back of the desk where my bare arse is in the air n my pussy is on display. I look back at you and Mary, she has tears running down her cheeks but is now watching me closely. They both begin squeezing at my arse cheeks there fingers tantalisingly close to my holes. “Fucking beautiful” the fella says in an accent not unlike yours. I don’t know whose it is but a finger slides into my wet cunt. I hear a groan… I’m not sure if it’s theirs or mine. Suddenly the finger is out of cunt n into my arse hole… I hear a zip being undone n look behind me. It’s the other guys. He pulls his cock out of his jeans n I gasp at the size of it. It’s massive. And thick… I realise then it’s Alan’s fingers inside me. He begins stroking it “Shift Alan, the girl needs filling…” I look back at you. You’re absent mindedly pushing your cock in and out of Mary’s mouth as she’s absent mindedly Circling her clit with her finger. Both watching us. I feel the guy moving behind me. I’ve still not moved my hands… my tits still pressed against the desk. It’s then u say my name… “Kay… you have a word. Use it.”

I look at you, for what seems like an age. I can feel his giant cock pressing against my hole. My tummy is in knots, I’m scared n I’m humiliated. I also don’t want to stop whatever happens next. I want that giant cock inside me. I want you to watch it happen. I smile at you… I look behind me. “Fuck my cunt. Make me cum over your massive dick”

“Happy to doll” he replies. Fuck he sounds like you. He pushes in, I feel my skin stretch around him. I let out a cry… I look back at you… you’re doing that smile that’s not a smile. You look back at Mary as you again tighten the belt… n you force your cock back into her face. I see Alan walking over to you 2 he gets on his knees in front of Mary n begins slurping at her wet cunt. I can only just hear her moans and gags over my cries. He’s deep inside me now. He’s grabbed my hips his sweaty hands making all the cuts in my skin sting. His cock stretching me and pushing inside me. I feel my self relaxing onto him despite the pain, pushing back to fit more of his cock inside me. I’m watching you. Your cock to the base into Mary’s wide open mouth. Alan’s head barely moving in circles n side to side between her legs. I can’t stop it I’m gonna cum. The guy behind telling me what a tight pussy I have and he’s gonna blow deep inside me… his hands r gripping tight now n I want him. Want him all the way in there… fuck yes yes… oh fuucckkkk. I cry out as he’s shooting n spasming behind me… I look at you n see you pull out your cock n spunk over Mary’s red puffy wet face as she’s crying out in her own orgasm all over Alan’s face. You release the belt and Mary leans forward n kisses Al. He doesn’t seem to mind your spunk all over her lips cheek n chin. You stand back n begin doing your jeans up taking your belt from round her throat. It’s as my breathing is starting to calm n the guy behind pulls his cock out I realise Mary is wanking Al, he gives a little grunt as his spunk flies out onto the carpet.

“Fucking hell Al, you best clean up ya mess” you say n we all look at each other n start laughing. I stand up. As the fella behind is putting his cock away. “Hi Kay, Declan, pleased to meet you.” He grins. It’s then I realise he’s you but kinder, not as gruff. “Petes..”

“Brother… yes.” He answers before I got the question out. He walks over to the chair n starts collecting the clothes that Mary n I had discarded earlier. He hands them out, we begin getting dressed, he’s passed me Mary’s bra by mistake… I go over and swap with her as she holding mine up to her giant tits.

Again we laugh… the tension in the room all gone. “Right… I’ll rack the drinks up” and as Alan turns to leave Mary’s husband appears at the door. “Here you all are. Giving Kay the tour where you darling?” He says to Mary.

“Oh yes” she replies kissing him on the cheek…

“Can’t have the poor girl not know where she’ll be working” she turns and winks at me.

N I hope he hasn’t noticed I had tights on earlier… but I don’t now…

TBC

By *XXDREAMMan  over a year ago

sudbury

I can’t find part 1 am I being stupid ?

Coalville

"I can’t find part 1 am I being stupid ?"

I’ve pmd you… hope that’s ok…

Hillsborough

Wow what a story im looking forward to the next 1

manchester

Kettrin

Loughborough

Dirt, raw sex at its best….. craving group fun right now. Thanks gorgeous xxx

Middlewich

close

barnsley

Hope there’s a lot more to come

By *manxxxxMan  over a year ago

lough

Tbc....I can't wait please post more

Coalville

It’s Monday night. I’ve not seen you since Friday night at the hall. I remember you putting me to bed but I woke fully clothed. Mary got her driver to drop me home after a lengthy discussion over breakfast about her giving me a job a few hours a week. I’m due to go in tomorrow. I don’t know if you know this.

I’m a little nervous what your reaction will be.

I knock the van door n it swings open. You obviously saw me walking up. I climb the steps and enter. You are leaning against the cupboards in the kitchen.

I go to speak but you don’t give me chance. You lunge forward your mouth suddenly on mine. I’m pressed against the wall of the caravan and I feel your hard body against mine. Your tongue pushing into my mouth.

Your hands holding my arms by my side. You begin kissing my neck and the breath stops in my throat. My thighs begin to tingle, that now familiar longing is at my core. You move to my ear. Biting n pulling the lobe n then your tongue pushing into my ear. I can hear your fast breathing… I want you to have me there and then.

I’m whimpering n groaning and my hips are trying to push up to you. But you’ve moved away slightly I realise it’s to remove my dress over my head. I go to undo my bra. “Not yet” is all you say as you pull me over to the tiny settee. You sit down and pull me onto you. My boots tights n underwear all still on. I’m sitting astride you n you begin kissing me again. Your hands on my head and my arse pulling me into you. Your hand moves round to my face n u hook your finger into my mouth turning my face away from you. You go back to kissing my ear. It makes me squirm on top of you, you breath hot against my neck n lobe. My cunt is now on fire between my legs. My nipples sticking up against the bra. I can’t wait for you to touch them, put them in your mouth.

I feel your hard dick pressing against your jeans and rubbing against my clothed cunt. I push down on you n your cock n the fly of jeans are stroking against my Clit. It’s making me moan onto your fingers in my mouth.

“Do u want me Kay?”

U whisper it deep into my ear, it’s all I can do to gasp yes.

“No tell me, tell me what you want?”

You’ve pulled my face back to you now & you’ve removed your fingers from my mouth. You’re looking at me. I can barely speak.

“I want you Pete, I want you deep inside me” I manage to whisper between kissing n rubbing my desperate cunt against your cock n jeans.

You pull me back onto as you unclip my bra. You pull it gently from my shoulders not taking your eyes off my tits as they become exposed. Your stare make my nipples harden further. A low groan escapes Your mouth as you place both hands on my tits. You squeeze so hard against them it hurts and I give out a yelp followed by a low moan as you don’t let go. I want to pull away but at the same time not. The sensation of you squeezing them causes fire in my pussy. You keep your right hand on my tit n move your left to under my arse cheek. You pull me to you. Grinding me on your jeans. Your cock now seriously straining at the fly… I slide down to the floor… undoing your zip. Clumsily I pull your jeans under your arse and your dick springs free, I can see your shiny helmet covered in precum. I can’t wait to put my mouth around it so I leave your jeans round your knees as I take your shaft in my hand n begin to lick all around the tip. It tastes strong as I close my mouth around you. Removing my hand as I greedily take your cock deep into my mouth. You lean against the backrest of the worn out settee n sigh my name. You’re letting me suck you how I want to. No hair pulling, no pushing, just relaxed leaning back but watching me devour your cock. I take you to the base n it causes me to gag. I hear you moan n your thighs tighten. So I stroke the shaft again with my hand.. licking the length of you n taking your balls into my mouth. Licking n kissing all around them. I’m looking at you, you’re not smiling. Just watching me. “I want you to ride me” you say in barely a whisper. I climb back on you. My tights n knickers still a barrier to my now wet n swollen cunt. My mouth gets back on yours and it’s me forcing my tongue into your mouth. Our teeth bash, as you slide your hand into my tights n his fingers reach my pussy. I let out a moan as they slide over my swollen clit. The electric pulses between us now making me grind down hard on you “Fuck I want you.” I can’t help it. The words are out before I know. You’re kissing my collar bone as your fingers are probing inside me. “You’re so fucking wet” I hear you mutter before sinking your teeth into my tit. It makes me cry out but the muscles round my cunt tighten. I have my arms round your head I’m surprised you can breathe your mouth so pressed against my tits. Your fingers leave my pussy and I realise you’re ripping a hole in my tights. It makes me feel dirty n exposed… I let out another gasp. “Fuck me Pete.”

Pulling the gusset of my knickers to the side n with no hesitation you push your cock inside me.

I can’t get enough I push down as far as I can “ride me Kay… I wanna cum deep inside you” your words causing a reaction I begin bouncing against your cock. I can feel every stroke against my clit and my taint*.

Your cock so thick inside me. Stretching my pussy. Your mouth biting n sucking my tits n nipples and your hands on my arse. Pulling me into you.

You’re muttering about your cock filling my cunt n how it’s your hole n you’re going to fire up into me. I can’t do or say anything but agree, I feel the heat travelling up my body n my muscles clenching like my cunt wants to keep hold of you “Fuck Pete… fuck me im cumming” heat fires all up my body from my toes. I can only hold onto you as I feel your cock sliding in and out my wet stretched cunt. you somehow grab me tight and I feel your body harden as you moan out loud as your orgasm is erupting deep inside of me. You reach up & softly kiss my face. You smile. I climb off you, I can feel your cum dribbling out of my pussy. “Standup over me. Your cunt on my face.” You move off the settee n on to the floor. I stand over you. My legs either side of you, my boots still on. You push your face to my cunt. Holding my knickers to the side. You begin licking my hole where your spunk is dribbling out. I groan your mouth now licking all around my swollen skin. You suck my clit into your mouth n I can barely stand anymore. You grab my thighs n pull me down. Your mouth looking for mine. I kiss you n feel you push our juices into my mouth. I go to pull away, the taste strong, but you don’t let me. You hold me there, your tongue again inside my mouth. Probing n licking my teeth. I have to swallow. Eventually you take your hands from me and I pull away. You’re looking at me. “You’d best get dressed and gone, I hear you start a new job in the morning.”

“I wanted to talk to u about that… if u don’t want me to I won’t.”

“It’s not up to me… u know they’ll be days they expect more of you than admin though right?”

I look at him. “The moneys good. Mary’s hot as fuck. As you well know.”

He sort of smiles. “Just see how it goes eh?” You get up & pull your jeans up n put your tee back on. I reluctantly get dressed. I don’t want to leave, but I can see it’s not my choice…

TBC

*taint.

My word for the bit between.

Cuz it ain’t your arse n it ain’t your Fanny.

putting perineum just seemed to medical for my story’s needs lol

*taint is a much nicer word for a tasty part of your body

Middlewich

close