FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > The girlfriends mother

The girlfriends mother

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Fantasy.

Early one morning as I am in my girlfriends bed, she tells me she has to go out but will be back in an hour and I am to stay here in bed awaiting her return. Half asleep as I was I kiss her goodbye and roll over to sleep again.

That now leaves me in the house with her hot mother. Each time I stay here her mother is always wearing her pyjamas when we get up. A nice low cut top with no bra, nipples are usually hard and pointing through. It is hard not to notice them and stare each time. When she bends over to pick something up always get a glance at those small perky tits just hoping one day I could get my hands on them. Anyway she knows I've been looking its obvious but nothing has ever been said.

Back to the morning in question, I am sleeping again and I hear the bedroom door opening, I assume this is my girlfriend so I don't make much movement. I have a hard on as most fellas do in the morning and I feel the bedsheets go back, my "girlfriend" has retuned and has now got into bed. I feel a hand slide inside my boxers and start to grope my now rock hard cock, the boxers come down and I feel a nice warm feeling around the foreskin of my cock. I start to really enjoy this as my "girlfriend" is great at sucking cock. After a few moments I turn around and look as I am now ready to have some morning sex, and to my surprise It is my girlfriends mother Sucking my cock and not my girlfriend.

First of all this is a major shock. I jump back and pull my boxers back. To which she replies, I thought you were enjoying that. Still gobsmacked at what is happening I say of course I was but Jesus what are you doing.

She now explains that all the times I've stayed over she has heard me and we daughter have sex, she has seen me looking at her and she is jealous of her daughter. Night after night she hears moans an moans coming from This room whilst I fuck her daughter time and time again, the sound of both is coming is hard to take and she maaturbates each time at the thought of my cock doing It to her. She knows I fancy her as she has seen me looking and my cock is still hard.

Now if my cock wasn't hard enough she sets her little tits free from her top, nipples are erect and she starts to fondle her breasts. Asking me to release that cock again and let her suck it, and then fuck me like I've never been fucked. Better than her daughter has been fucking me. Impossible I thought. But it is my ultimate fantasy to have hot sex with an older women. To be devoured time and time again by that female and to explore her body as she lets me. She starts to pressure me saying she will be back soon so we don't have much time. So I freed my rock hard cock and watched in enjoyment as as took every inch of it in her mouth. As she was doing this, she positioned her ass above my face and I didn't need a 2nd invite to remove her pyjama bottoms to see her nice, round, pert arse, her pussy glistening at me and her asshole on view. Which do I go for? Is it too rude to go for the ass? I play it safe and suck nice and hard on her clit whilst gently caressing her asshole. She's moaning and moaning in excitement. I can feel my cock swelling I'm gonna come really soon so I withdraw my cock from her mouth. She drives her ass back into my face and I lick right through that sweet pussy and right through her ass! Beautiful I thought! I am in heaven!!

Now she moves herself down and my rock hard cock is soaking from her saliva, my face is soaking in her Juices and she say I hope you like that pussy, to which I replied I hope you liked that cock. The glint in her eye and her little smirk said it all. So she turns around again and positions herself over my cock, about to fuck me reverse cowgirl, I can't stop staring at that ass! She now says the best part is to happen now, I've fantasised about this for so long, and to that she slides onto my cock and let's out the biggest moan yet.

Here I am, my girlfriends mother taking my cock and I am just watching it disappear inside that hot sweet pussy. I'm not gonna last long I say to her, she's fine with this as she says well I hope this wont be a 1 off. I smile I like this! As she's riding me to near orgasm I can feel her pussy get wetter and wetter and it grips my cock so hard and I know she's about to come, she rolls her head back and she isn't a quiet woman, she moans and screams as she orgasms, the pretty site I'm looking at, the way her pussy has my cock gripped tight, her movement and my fingers playing with her asshole is too much for me, I explode. Gallons of cum ooze from my cock, she had timed this Well! As she lifted herself from my cock, it exploded all over her. She is covered in my cum. She quickly lifts her hand, wipes her pussy and tastes my cum, to which she replies I can't wait to you shoot a load like that in my mouth. She know gets out of the bed, still naked, walking sheepishly after an orgasm and says. I've heard you ask to ride my daughters ass and she refuses, if you then I have no problem taking that cock in my ass. I love Havin my ass fucked!

Jesus Christ did this just happen? I am in amazement and shock. I put my boxers back on an in no less than 10 mins my girlfriend has returned. She has rejoined me in bed, I have a big smile and a hard cock again and all for a reason she will never want to know.

--

Fantasy.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

By *eelsandHoldupsCouple  over a year ago

Ayrshire