FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Duet 5

Duet 5

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *uitarman222222 OP   Man  over a year ago

Village near great yarmouth

After my amazing time with our new neighbour Sue, I couldn't wait to tell Julia and Ulma about it.

When they arrived home from shopping Ulma looked at me, and said, someone has had a great day. As we sat down for dinner I told them about Sue, and the adventure we had together. Ulma said she'd met Sue a couple of times in the post office. She's very pretty, said Ulma. I wonder if she is bi? She added.

Julia said she had met her as well, and yes, she is bi said Julia. How do you know that I asked? Julia said, I can always tell. And yes, she was always right.

The following morning was a Saturday and we were woken up at 7am by splashing sounds coming from the pool. Ulma got up and pulled the curtains back. Ulma said, I think that's Sue in the pool. We put robes on and went downstairs. Ulma and Julia made coffee and we went to the pool together. We sat around the patio table. Sue swam to the edge and pulled herself out of the pool. Ulma and Julia gasped as they looked at her naked lithe body, her olive skin, her perfect breasts, the erect brown nipples, her long black hair, and very pretty face. With a beaming smile she said, morning everyone, I hope I didn't wake you up?

Julia said, dont worry, it was worth it. As Sue put on her dressing gown, Ulma offered her a coffee which she gratefully accepted. I introduced Ulma and Julia to Sue.

Sue said, yes we've met briefly before in the shop.

Although it was the height of summer, this morning had started rather chilly. There was no way I was going to jump in the pool just yet. My cock would have shrivelled to the size of an acorn. Ulma however had other ideas. She stood up, dropped her robe to the ground and walked to the pool edge. The sunlight washed over her pale milk white skin, her nipples were fully extended. She dived into the pool. Julia took off her robe and joined Ulma in the pool. Sue flashed her big brown eyes at me and said, you are one lucky man, they are both beautiful. I know I said, and with that she stood up, took her gown off, and joined the girls in the pool.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

The sun was shining making the water droplets in the pool look like sparkling diamonds as the girls splashed about. The day was warming up and whilst watching the three naked girls playing in the pool my cock had woken up and I decided to join the girls in the pool. I took my shorts off and sat on the pool edge with my legs in the pool. One by one the girls came over and took it in turns to suck on my cock. Ulma pulled me into the pool. The three girls swirled around me rubbing their bodies against mine. Then they were whispering to each other. Just stand where you are Julia said to me. I was in about five foot of water with my back against the pool wall. Ulma swam up to me, and then bobbed her head under the water and took my cock in her mouth. She managed to suck my cock for about a minute before coming up for air. Then Julia did the same, but she managed to last nearly two minutes. Finally Sue dived under the water and took my cock in my mouth. As she sucked she wanked my shaft with that unusual twisting motion. Ulma stood one side of me and Julia the other side. I reached out for their pussies and inserted my fingers in them. Sue had been sucking my cock under water for quite a while and I could feel my balls tightening, suddenly my cock exploded in her mouth, filling it with my cum.

It turned out that the girls had decided to have a competition to see which one of them could make me cum under water.

By *enuine photographerMan  over a year ago

Swansea

Keep going

By *lay-with-MeMan  over a year ago

Whitchurch Shropshire

"Keep going"

Thank you, will do.

We all got out of the pool and dried each other. Ulma and Julia watched Sue open her mouth and dribble my cum from her lips onto her breasts. I was astounded how much cum I'd shot into her mouth. Strings of cum dangled from her breasts and nipples. Ulma and Julia greedily licked my cum from Sue's tits.

We sat around the patio, naked, the girls chatting away like they'd known each other for ages.

Sue was telling us her life story. She'd got married at 18. She said her husband was a kind and gentle man, he was thirty and had been married before. She said the sex was fantastic, they made love every morning, and every evening. He bought her first vibrator. They explored each other sexually with sex toys and even light bondage. They joined a local social club and met quite a few couples. One couple they got very friendly with invited them over for dinner. When they arrived the woman was wearing a see through lacy dress. Sue could clearly see the outline of her breasts and nipples. She could also see a mound of pubic hair. The husband was wearing very tight shorts and a T shirt.

Sue said she felt very uncomfortable, but her husband seemed happy enough. She had heard about swingers but never had sex with anyone else apart from her husband. She became more relaxed as the evening went on.

After the dinner the lighting was dimmed, and the couple stood in front of them and stripped. Her husband stood up and took his clothes off. Oh well...thought Sue, and she stood up. Amy, the wife moved towards Sue, and slowly undressed her.

Amy stroked Sue's breasts and moved one hand towards her pussy, and pushed her back onto the sofa. Sue said to be touched by a woman was totally different than being touched by a man. She found it intensely erotic. Amy parted Sue's thighs and her tongue started licking Sue's pussy.

Amy's husband went behind her and started fucking her from behind. Sue's husband sat astride her tits and inserted his cock into her mouth. Within a few minutes Sue said she had the most intense orgasm she'd ever experienced. But Amy didn't stop, and brought Sue to three more powerful orgasms. Her husband thrust deep into her throat and her mouth was filled with his cum. Amy's husband pumped his load into her cunt. They uncoupled and sat around catching their breath.

It was at that point Sue realised she was not bi, but lesbian. She lost interest with having sex with men, and only sought out having sex with other women. It broke their marriage.

About a year ago she had a meeting with a couple, and her interest in having sex with men was re-awoken. So she'd gone from being straight, to being lesbian, to being bi.

By *attboy107Man  over a year ago

Near Bedford

Swansea

Fantastic (Andyandmandy)

"Fantastic (Andyandmandy)"

Thank you. Really appreciate it.

By *ndyandMandyCouple  over a year ago

swansea

Boo

Sue stood up and put a towel on the patio floor. She knelt down on all fours. Julia slid underneath so Sue's hanging tits were by her mouth. As Julia sucked on Sue's nipples, Sue's hand went to Julia's pussy and she inserted two fingers and with her thumb, rubbed Julia's clit.

Ulma moved between Sue's thighs on her back and was lapping and licking Sue's cunt. I moved towards Sue's behind and rested my cock on her pussy lips. Ulma plunged my cock into her mouth. Once lubricated Ulma pushed my cock into Sue's cunt. As Ulma licked Sue's pussy, every now and again her tongue licked my balls. Sue was moaning and writhing in pleasure, her tight vaginal muscles clamped down on my cock and I came hard inside her. She orgasmed and I withdrew my cock. Ulma greedily licked my dripping cum from Sue's cunt, causing her to orgasm again.

Sue moved her body forward and licked Julia's pussy, and with in a minute brought her to orgasm. She collapsed on top of Julia. Every one apart from Ulma had orgasmed. I felt sorry for Ulma, so I moved between her thighs and inserted my tongue into her perfect one line slit. I massaged her tits and after a minute her body started shaking and she orgasmed flooding my face with her juices.

Swansea

Great writing

"Great writing "

Awww thank you.

A drinking friend of mine called Ben, was telling me one night in the pub about a sauna he went to in the city. The stories he told intrigued me and I decided to try it out for myself.

So one night when the girls were away, I traveled up to the city. I paid a fee, and was given a toweling robe and large towel. I went to the changing room, got undressed, put on the robe and went to the sauna. As I opened the door a cloud of steam enveloped me, and I moved to the wooden bench. As the steam cleared, I was the only one in there. I took off the robe, and put the towel over my lap.

After a few minutes the door opened and a man of about sixty came in. He sat on the bench opposite. He removed his robe, and put his towel over his lap. After a few minutes his hand went under his towel and it was obvious he was wanking his cock. My cock was fully erect, and it looked like I had a tent pole under my towel. He kept staring at me as he wanked.

His towel slipped aside. His cock was quite large, about eight inches. A mound of ginger pubic hair surrounded his shaft and balls. His foreskin completely covered the tip of his cock, and then he pulled it right back. Precum was oozing from the tip. He beckoned to me, and I stood up and sat beside him. My towel fell off, my fully erect cock pointed in the air. I reached my hand out and grasped his shaft. As I wanked his cock he put his head back and closed his eyes. I don't think I've ever touched such a hard cock like his before. It felt like a metal bar. He started shuffling his legs around and suddenly sperm shot out of his cock covering my hands with his hot sticky cum.

He stood up, wrapped his towel around his waist, nodded at me,and left. Leaving me with a raging hard on. And quite exasperated. I thought about leaving, but decided I'd wait and see if anything else happened. I put more water on the stove. My disappointed cock had gone from rock hard, to semi erect. I put the towel over my lap again and waited.

Near Bedford

swansea

Unfortunately not our thing

"Unfortunately not our thing"

I think the next bit will be your thing

Swansea

Fingers x’d

"Fingers x’d "

Indeed Andy

As I sat twiddling my thumbs in the sauna, I wondered how long I should wait. After a minute the door opened and in walked s couple. They were in their thirties. Both were tall and slim. He had brown hair and eyes, and she had blonde hair and blue eyes. They sat on the bench opposite me. They smiled and introduced themselves. His name was Brian, and hers was Tina. Very friendly couple who were on holiday for a few days. They were both wearing white toweling robes. As we talked, I noticed Tina's left breast was slipping out. I increased the heat in the sauna. Tina asked if it would be ok to slip the top of her robe down. I said, of course. She pulled the robe down exposing a great pair of milk white breasts topped with pink nipples.

Brian took his robe off and sat with a towel across his lap. Tina slipped her hand under his towel and played with his cock. As she wanked him the towel slipped to the floor. His cock was about the same size as mine. Tina was watching me, as I put my hand under my towel and started wanking my cock.

Brian slipped his hand between the folds of Tina's robe. They were both watching me, watching them. Tina said to me, come and sit beside me. I stood up, my towel dropping to the floor. Tina removed her robe and sat between us. Her pussy was shaved smooth. She wanked my cock with her left hand and wanked Brian's with her right. She said to me, stroke my pussy. I reached over and gently rubbed my fingers along her pussy lips. I dipped two fingers into her hot wet cunt, she immediately withdrew my fingers and placed them to her mouth and licked them clean. She then put them back in. Brian's hands were stroking her tits and erect nipples. She stopped wanking my cock and said, I want to feel your tongue exploring my hot wet cunt.

I stood up and knelt between her thighs. I looked at Brian, I think for permission, and he nodded accent. I parted her pussy lips and pushed my tongue as far as I could into her now dripping wet cunt. She moaned with pleasure. I placed my hands on her buttocks and pulled forward so her cunt was tight into my mouth.

She came in a few minutes. Splashing my face with her juices. She was still wanking Brian's cock. She pulled him up and he stood astride her breasts. His cock facing her mouth. Tina said to me, now fuck me, fuck me good and slow. I rested my cock on her pussy lips, and slowly inserted it into her cunt. Tina took Brian's cock in her mouth, and as he slowly fucked her mouth, I slowly fucked her pussy.

She was writhing in ecstasy, her hands firmly holding Brian's buttocks as she set the speed of his cock going in and out of her mouth. Tina screamed out, now, now fuck me faster.

I sped up, my balls straining to release my load. Her vagina muscles clamped on and off my cock shaft, then gripped hard. I shouted out I was cumming, and my sperm shot deep inside her cunt. Brian made one more thrust into her mouth and released his load. Tina dropped to the floor and curled up into a ball, shaking. Her body still being wracked by mini multiple orgasms.

Brian shook my hand and thanked me. He said this was a long time held fantasy of Tina's. He helped her up and sat her on the bench. He kissed her full on the mouth and licked it clean of his cum. He then knelt between her thighs and sucked and licked all of my cum from her cunt.

We swapped numbers and said Tina's other big fantasy was having sex with another woman. I told them I could probably help them out with that one.

See, it was worth the wait.

Near Bedford

Certainly was

"Certainly was "

Thank you. Lol

By *cubasexMan  over a year ago

dudley

Swansea

Definitely worth the wait

"Definitely worth the wait "

Thank you Andy.

swansea

More?

"More?"

Of course

I told Ulma and Julia about my time in the sauna with Brian and Tina. Ulma asked for their phone number and said she would arrange something. It turned out they lived over one hundred miles away. Ulma made arrangements to go and visit them for a weekend. Julia and I had a couple of gigs so couldn't go.

Ulma returned from her weekend with Brian and Tina looking exhausted. Julia and I were very keen to hear her story. Ulma said she'd have a shower first, and went upstairs.

Julia and I had had a lazy Sunday after gigging Friday and Saturday night. We made love in the morning, showered together with a bit of play, and spent the day with more light sexual play, keeping each other on the edge, awaiting Ulma's return. We were wearing our toweling robes. Ulma came back down, also in a toweling robe, and cuddled up between us on the sofa.

Ulma said she was met at the train station by Tina. They had swapped pictures by phone so they could recognize each other. Ulma said there was an instant attraction. Tina was a blue eyed blonde like Ulma. She was a few inches taller but same slim figure.

Ulma got into Tina's car and after ten minutes Tina pulled into a wooded area. Tina said she was very excited at meeting Ulma and leaned forward to kiss her. Tina was wearing a short white skirt and a red silk blouse which showed off quite a bit of ample cleavage. As Tina passionately kissed Ulma, Ulma put her hand on Tina's thigh and moved her hand up under her skirt. She was surprised to find Tina wasn't wearing any knickers. Ulma's fingers stroked Tina's pussy lips, and then she inserted two fingers. Tina's cunt was dripping wet. Ulma removed her fingers and together they licked the juices from her fingers.

Ulma's fingers started rubbing Tina's clit, Tina's hands gripped the steering wheel. She shook in her seat, and screamed out she was cumming. And a flood of her juices squirted out and soaked the driver's seat.

When Tina had recovered she reached into the glovebox and removed a packet of cigarettes and offered one to Ulma. She said to Ulma that was the first time another woman had touched her. She couldn't wait to get Ulma in bed with her. She explained to Ulma that her and Brian had always been faithful to each other. They had been childhood sweethearts and never had sex with anyone else. They were on a journey exploring each other sexually.

The incident in the sauna with me was her first time with someone else. Tina said Brian enjoyed watching her, and found it very sexually arousing. Tina said Brian was very nervous but excited about meeting Ulma. Tina started the car and drove the last ten minutes to her home.

When they arrived, Tina said Brian would be late back, and suggested they go straight to the bedroom. Ulma agreed.

Ulma was wearing tight blue jeans and a white T shirt. Tina stood beside Ulma and pulled her T shirt off. Ulma was wearing a black lacy bra. Tina reached behind and undid Ulma's bra. Tina gasped as she saw Ulma's large pale breasts. She put her hands on her tits, and rubbed her nipples. Ulma's nipples quickly got erect. Tina's mouth encircled one nipple then the other and gently sucked on them. Tina stood back, and Ulma removed Tina's top, her milk white breasts were stunning said Ulma.

Ulma caressed Tina's breasts teasing her nipples. Ulma knelt between Tina's legs and slowly removed her skirt. Tina's shaved pussy lips were in line with Ulma's mouth and Ulma leaned forward and inserted her tongue into Tina's cunt. Tina leant backwards and her fingers gripped Ulma's shoulders. Ulma brought Tina to the edge of orgasm and stopped. Tina was shaking. Ulma stood up and guided Tina's hands to her jeans. Tina unzipped the fly and eased Ulma's jeans off her hips.

Ulma was wearing black lacy knickers. Tina put her fingers in the waistband and pulled the knickers off. Again Tina gasped as she looked at Ulma's perfect one line slit. Tina leaned forward and her tongue traced along Ulma's slit. Her tongue probed between Ulma's pussy lips and like a blossoming flower they parted.

She licked Ulma's cunt lips and nibbled on Ulma's clit. Ulma said she was close to orgasm and then Tina stopped. She took Ulma by the hand and guided her to the bed. They lay beside each other, cuddling and stroking each other's bodies.

Ulma climbed on top of Tina, and got into a sixty nine position. Ulma used her fingers to separate Tina's cunt lips and pushed her tongue and fingers into her pussy. Tina's fingers and tongue were deep into Ulma's cunt. Within a few minutes Tina shouted out she was cumming and bucked so hard that Ulma was thrown off.

Ulma quickly got between Tina's thighs and kept licking her pussy. Tina's thighs clamped around Ulma's head, holding it on to her pussy. As she orgasmed, Ulma said she thought she was going to drown as Tina's juices squirted over her face.

She held Tina tight as she recovered. Tina after a while was looking at Ulma laying in repose on the bed. She said to Ulma, you are just so utterly gorgeous. I just want to lick and taste you from head to toe.

Ulma giggled, and said, help yourself

swansea

Love your writing

I smiled as I remembered being in between this woman’s thighs, she gripping my head as she cum. Jesus I inhaled a load of liquid and she wouldn’t let go. I thrashed my way out

By *pagedMan  over a year ago

Doncaster

great love it

dudley

"Love your writing

I smiled as I remembered being in between this woman’s thighs, she gripping my head as she cum. Jesus I inhaled a load of liquid and she wouldn’t let go. I thrashed my way out "

Thank you Andy. I appreciate your support and comments.

"great love it "

Thank you. Appreciate it

After the initial passionate sex, Ulma said they just lay there cuddling together, and stroking each other's bodies. After a while Tina stood up and lifted Ulma's right foot and started nibbling on her toes. She licked her calves and then her thighs right up to Ulma's pussy, but stopping short. Tina did the same to her left leg. She then put a tie around each of Ulma's ankles and tied the other ends to the bottom bed posts. Ulma said it was a very erotic and sexually arousing experience.

She was feeling vulnerable, but safe at the same time. Tina then tied Ulma's wrists and tied them to the top bed posts. Ulma was spread eagled on the bed.

Tina continued licking her, from her tummy to her breasts, gently squeezing and licking her nipples. Her tongue continued up Ulma's neck, and to her mouth, and they kissed passionately.

The front door opened downstairs, and someone shouted Hello. Tina shouted back, we are upstairs in the bedroom. Tina reached under the bed and retrieved a blindfold. She put the blindfold over Ulma's eyes.

Ulma could hear someone coming up the stairs. The bedroom door opened, there was a rustling sound of someone getting undressed, and then hands were stroking Ulma's breasts. She knew it wasn't Tina's hands, as these were rougher than Tina's soft hands.

She felt a cock at the entrance of her cunt. The tip was stroking up and down her slit. The tip slowly inserted into her pussy, she gasped as the cock went deeper. Ulma said the girth was incredible. About the size of her wrist. The cock went further in, and she gasped again, not only girthy, but about eight inches in length. She said it filled her cunt completely. She felt Tina's legs position herself over her mouth and Tina lowered her pussy onto Ulma's mouth. Ulma's tongue started licking Tina's very wet pussy. Tina's hands played with Ulma's tits, then moved down to rub her clit. The cock started fucking her, with each thrust she let out a muffled moan.

Ulma said the sexual stimulation was intense. She cried out she was going to cum, Tina once again squirted her juices over Ulma's face as she orgasmed, and the cock pulsated filling her cunt with sperm. She felt the cock pumping the cum inside her. Tina rolled off, and the cock withdrew. Ulma said she'd never felt so much cum in her cunt before.

Tina removed Ulma's blindfold. She assumed the man standing at the end of the bed was Brian. As he stood there, his large cock was dripping cum. Tina knelt on the floor in front of him, took his cock in her mouth and cleaned the cum away using her tongue.

Tina finished cleaning his cock and looked at Ulma. She said, Roger, meet Ulma. Roger said hello. Ulma said, oh, I thought your husband's name was Brian? Tina laughed and said, it is. This is Roger, Brian's twin brother. As Roger's eyes gazed at Ulma, she could see his large cock stiffening again. She said it was one of the biggest cocks she'd ever had. The front door opened again. And she could hear someone coming upstairs. The bedroom door opened. Tina said, this is Brian.

Brian said hello and stood staring at this beautiful woman, tied up on the bed before him. The bulge in his trousers was obvious. Tina undressed him. As she removed his boxers, although his cock was erect, it was nothing like as big as Roger's.

Ulma said to us, it was obvious they were twins, nearly identical, apart from in the cock department. She said her pussy was tingling in excitement, and she really needed a wee. But she didn't want to break the atmosphere of high eroticism.

Brian got on the bed and approached Ulma's cum filled cunt. His cock was about six inches, with a long foreskin. She thought after Roger, she wouldn't be able to feel Brian's cock inside her. As he pushed his cock in, Roger's cum squirted from Ulma's cunt around the sides of Brian's cock. It made a squelching sound. But she could feel it inside her.

Roger knelt on the bed beside her head, and Tina knelt on the other side. As Brian started slowly fucking her, Tina and Ulma took it in turns to suck on Roger's large cock. Tina pulled his foreskin right back and Ulma licked that sweet spot where the foreskin is attached to the shaft.

Brian was grunting as he thrust in and out of Ulma's cunt. Ulma's whole body felt like it was on fire, and she could feel her orgasm building up. Roger moved position so he could thrust his cock in and out of Ulma's mouth.

Ulma's body started shaking, and a very strong orgasm took over her body. She writhed from side to side and felt a second orgasm buid up to a climax. As she orgasmed, Roger's cock filled her mouth with his cum, Brian shot his load deep into her pussy. Ulma's juices squirted over Brian's chest, and she simultaneously pissed all over him.

She pleaded to Tina, to untie her. Tina did so, and helped Ulma into a toweling robe, and sat her down on a chair. Roger whose cock was still erect lay back on the bed. Tina crawled on top, facing him and inserted his cock into her cunt. Brian was erect again and crawled over Roger's legs, he squeezed his cock into Tina's cunt besides Roger's large cock.

Tina gasped as the two cocks stretched her cunt. Brian and Roger's cocks started fucking Tina. She screamed out with each thrust, but eventually they managed to get a rhythm going. Every now and again Brian's cock would slip out, but he managed to get it back in. Tina was screaming out, fuck me, fuck me, fuck me hard. The twins kept it up, then Tina screamed out I'm cumming. And with one final thrust, Brian and Roger both ejaculated inside her cunt. Tina orgasmed so hard, her squirting juices hit the ceiling. She lay back on the bed with her legs apart. Her body was covered in sweat. She was panting. An enormous amount of cum was flooding out of her cunt. Ulma crawled on to the bed between Tina's thighs. Ulma told us Tina's pussy lips were puffy and swollen, and as she gently touched Tina's pussy lips, Tina flinched. Tina moved Ulma's hands away, and pulled Ulma's head down to her pussy.

Ulma carefully and gently licked away the oozing cum, and again she told us, she'd never seen so much cum in one place. As she cleaned Tina's cunt, she felt a hand on her buttocks, and Roger inserted his massive cock into Ulma's cunt. He fucked her doggy style until he once again flooded Ulma's cunt with his cum. He withdrew his cock, and Ulma shuffled forward up Tina's body until her pussy was on Tina's mouth. Cum was literally pouring from Ulma's cunt. Tina eagerly licked and sucked the cum from Ulma's cunt.

Swansea

My that got me hard

"My that got me hard"

Oh, Andy thank you very much.

Near Bedford

So many amazing adventures, hope we get to read more of them

"So many amazing adventures, hope we get to read more of them "

Thank you for your message, theres a lot more to cum!

By *AURA6969TV/TS  over a year ago

RUGBY

Definitely want more when you can please

"Definitely want more when you can please "

Hello Laura, thank you.

Ulma said that night Brian, Roger and Tina took her to a local pub for dinner. She said Tina sat opposite her, with Brian and Roger on each side of her. Ulma was wearing a short skirt and see through white blouse. Tina had told Ulma not to wear knickers as they were hoping to have some fun. Tina was also wearing a short skirt and a tight T shirt. Her nipples protruding, obviously erect.

They ordered food and drinks and were seated in a quiet corner. As they were chatting away Tina mentioned they often came here as the food was very good, and the restaurant part was quite posh. Ulma suddenly felt a foot against her thighs. She looked up and Tina was smiling at her. Ulma parted her legs and the foot brushed up against her pussy lips. Ulma was amazed at Tina's ability with her foot. Tina's big toe sought out Ulma's clit and gently rubbed it. Ulma gripped the table with her hands. She was slightly worried she'd orgasm and not be able to hide it from the rest of the customers. Tina stood up, and disappeared under the table. The long table cloth hid the fact she was under there. Ulma felt Tina's fingers part Ulma's pussy lips. Tina's tongue and fingers dipped in and out of Ulma's cunt. Just as Ulma was about to orgasm, Tina stopped, leaving Ulma on edge.

A very pretty waitress came with a tray of drinks, and as she put the drinks on the table, Roger suddenly grunted. It was obvious to Ulma that Tina was giving him a blowjob. Ulma put her hand under the table and fingered her own wet pussy as she watched Roger's face. He was sweating, his head rolled back, and his eyes were closed. A couple walked past and looked quizically at us, they could hear the slurping sounds of a blowjob.

Roger grunted. Tina reappeared from under the table. She sat back on her seat, and picked up a tissue from her bag. Rogers's cum was dripping from her mouth. She spat out his cum into the tissue then wiped his cum from her lips and chin.

Ulma said she was so sexually aroused she decided to be next to go under the table. There, in a row, Roger's dripping but still erect cock, Tina's parted legs and Brian's erect cock.

Ulma placed her mouth on Tina's pussy and started licking her cunt. Her left hand wanked Roger's large cock, and her left hand wanked Brian's cock. Ulma said it was so sexually arousing being in control of two cocks and one cunt. She had them all shuffling on their chairs as they tried to have a normal conversation punctuated with groans, and sighs.

Roger was first to cum, covering her hand and fingers with a heavy load of cum. Then Brian ejaculated over her other hand. Lastly Tina's hands pushed Ulma's head down, and Ulma's tongue brought Tina to orgasm splashing Ulma's face with her juices.

Ulma sat back on her chair. Tina leaned forward and took Ulma's cum covered hands and licked them clean.

Swansea

I actually fingered a FB at a table full of friends

She grimaced as she cum and a guy asked if she was ok

She answered saying she had cramp

"I actually fingered a FB at a table full of friends

She grimaced as she cum and a guy asked if she was ok

She answered saying she had cramp "

Hey, that's a good excuse. Well done to her.

Near Bedford

As Ulma had been relating her adventures with Tina, Brian and Roger to Julia and myself, I'd been gently caressing Julia's pussy lips, and she'd been stroking my cock. Ulma suggested we go to the bedroom. We all got on the bed naked. Ulma put some baby oil on the wooden acorn shaped bed post, and Julia supported her as Ulma sat astride it. Julia parted Ulma's perfect one line slit and little by little Ulma lowered herself on to the acorn. It took some doing, but eventually the acorn bed post was deep inside her cunt. Julia held Ulma's arms as she fucked the bed post. It was such a wonderful sight to see, this pale petite blue eyed blonde riding the bed post. Her milk white breasts bouncing up and down, her head thrown back, her eyes closed.

How she fitted it in, I'll never know, as the girth around the middle of the acorn was bigger than any cock she'd ever had. After a few minutes she whispered she was cumming, and Julia held on to her as she had one orgasm after another. She squirted so much Julia was glad she'd put some towels on the bed to protect it. Julia helped Ulma to get off, and Ulma curled into a ball, her whole body trembling. Julia and I cuddled up to her, and eventually Ulma recovered.

Ulma got off the bed and sat in the chair. She put a toweling robe on. Ulma said, I want to watch you two make love. And I'll direct you. She told me to lie on my back on the bed. She instructed Julia to gently stroke my body, but not my cock and balls. Julia started at my neck, and then my chest and tummy. Making circular movements with her hands. She moved to my inner thighs, her fingers just millimetres away from my cock and balls. My cock was bouncing up and down in anticipation. She stroked my legs, down to my feet.

Ulma said to Julia, now tease him with your breasts. She sat astride me, her breasts brushing against my mouth. Her nipples were erect and I licked them, and then suckled on each of them. She moved her breasts down my chest. Then to my cock and balls. I could feel her nipples stroking my cock, and then she put each breast around my cock and tit fucked me. I couldn't resist any longer and my cum shot out of my cock covering her neck and breasts.

Ulma came over and licked my cum off Julia's neck and breasts. She then passionately cum kissed Julia.

Swansea

Awwwwww cool

"Awwwwww cool"

Thank God for you! Thank you.

dudley

Ulma told us Brian and Tina arranged a BBQ for the next day. Tina spoke to Ulma and said it was going to be a fantasy BBQ. Ulma had no idea what that was and asked Tina to explain.

Tina said all their friends that had been invited were nudists. So everyone once they arrived would be naked. She said in the middle of the lawn would be a large chair, called the throne. Anyone could sit on the throne, but for ten minutes only. If you sat on the throne, you were offering yourself for sex, with anyone.

Tina said it was very popular, and so everyone got a chance guests were issued with raffle tickets.

Tina and Brian's guests started to arrive mid afternoon. They were already naked as was Ulma.

Ulma's job was to meet and greet, ask them what they'd like to drink and deliver the drinks. Naturally she got a lot of attention from men and women. At five foot four, she was a petite blue eyed blonde with a perfect in proportion figure. She was extraordinary beautiful. She had a very bouncy friendly personality.

After about an hour all the guests had arrived, mostly couples, but a few singles, male and female. There was about thirty people there.

Ulma laughed as she said, it didn't matter which direction she looked, she was surrounded by tits, bums, pussies and penises. She kept an eye on the throne. Then one male sat on the throne. Tina sat beside the throne with a stopwatch. A queue formed in front of him. His cock was bouncing in the air, it was about eight inches, and circumcised. The first in line was a woman, she knelt between his thighs and took his cock in her mouth. She wanked his shaft as she sucked on his cock. After a minute she moved away to be replaced by another woman. This one sat astride his thighs and using her fingers inserted his cock into her cunt. She rode his cock and very quickly orgasmed, flooding his cock and balls with her juices. She got up, and next a man took her place. He sucked on the cock whilst wanking his own cock. He stood up, and spurted his cum over the cock and balls of the man sitting on the throne. Two women approached and between them took turns deep throating his cock. He warned them he was going to cum. They aimed his cock at their breasts, and a large stream of cum covered their tits. They stood either side of him, and made him lick his cum from their breasts.

All the men standing by close by the throne were wanking their erect cocks, and a few women were rubbing their pussies.

Swansea

My type of oarty

By *pagedMan  over a year ago

Doncaster

get me to that bbq

"My type of oarty"

Next time I'll send you an invite.

"get me to that bbq "

Next one I'll send you an invite.

Tina was the next person to sit on the throne. She was immediately surrounded by three men. One of the men rubbed his cock on her pussy lips, the other two stood to the side of her and she wanked their cocks. She pulled both the men forward and and inserted both cocks into her mouth whilst still wanking their shafts.

The man rubbing his cock along her pussy lips, pushed the tip into her cunt, and thrust the rest of his cock fully in. Within a minute he yelled out and spurted his cum deep inside her pussy. He withdrew and Tina moved one of the cocks she was sucking into her cunt. He also didn't take long, with one powerful thrust he ejaculated into her pussy.

Simultaneously the cock she was sucking on exploded into her mouth. Cum was dribbling from Tina's mouth and pussy lips. As Tina was in charge on timing on the throne, it didn't seem to apply to her.

She stayed on the throne and serviced another four cocks. One was about three inches, the biggest eight inches. Two women stood beside her, both of them caressed Tina's breasts and sucked on her nipples. Tina beckoned Ulma over and Ulma knelt between Tina's thighs. Tina's pussy lips were puffy and swollen and Ulma gently inserted two fingers into Tina's cunt. Cum oozed from Tina's pussy lips around Ulma's fingers, and she greedily licked it up. Ulma felt someone behind her and turned her head to see Brian with the massive cock rubbing the tip of his cock along her perfect one line slit. She gasped as his cock slid into her cunt. He pumped away doggy style and quickly brought Ulma to orgasm. He then pushed his cock into Tina's cunt and fucked her fast and furiously.

He knocked her off the throne and they continued fucking on the grass. With a roar he shouted out he was cumming, and as he shot his load deep inside her, Tina simultaneously screamed out and her body was wracked by multiple orgasms.

Swansea

Braaaaavooooooo

"Braaaaavooooooo"

Thank you Andy as per usual

Ulma said she was so sexually aroused by seeing everyone naked around her. As she walked between the guests hands reached out and touched her body, her breasts and her pussy. Ulma said her nipples were aching, they'd never been this hard and erect before. As she passed Male guests she briefly stroked their cocks, and when passing females she touched their breasts and pussies.

She saw a man sitting alone at a table and asked if she could join him. As he looked Ulma up and down, he said, yes, please do. No man would have said no to this beautiful woman. Ulma introduced herself to him, he said his name was Storm. Ulma laughed and said, wow! What a name, how did you get it? He told her his parents were out walking in the countryside when a violent thunderstorm suddenly erupted. They ran to a nearby barn. Their clothes were soaking wet and they stripped off. They hadn't been together for very long, and hadn't had full sex. In fact they'd never seen each other naked. They made love for the first time as the storm raged above the barn. Consequently, his mother was impregnated. And nine months later he was born. His parents married soon after, and he was given the name Storm.

As he was telling Ulma his story she noticed he was staring at her breasts. She chided him, and said, my face is here. He looked up, went red, and apologised. Ulma giggled and said, no worries, since I've been here I've got used to people staring at my tits.

She stood up and sat beside Storm. At first she thought he hasn't got a cock. He was sitting with his thighs closed together. So his penis was hidden between his legs. She parted his legs. She said it was flaccid, and like a pencil. Very thin girth and about four inches in length.

Ulma asked him if he'd had any sex at the party. He said a couple of women had had a look, but when they saw his cock, walked away. Ulma felt sorry for him, and knelt between his thighs.

Swansea

Good girl

dudley

Near Bedford

"Good girl "

Thank you ever so much for your messages.

As Ulma knelt between his thighs, Storm's hands reached out to caress Ulma's breasts. He gently pulled and tweaked her nipples. She took his thin cock in her hands and pulled his foreskin right back. A few drops of precum oozed out of the tip. She licked it clean. His cock started to stiffen in her hands and when fully erect she easily managed to get it all in her mouth, and even his balls too. He was shaking with excitement. Ulma slid her mouth up and down his cock, enveloping his balls on each down stroke.

Ulma said it wasn't much bigger erect as it was flaccid. After ten minutes of giving him a blowjob he still hadn't cum. She stood up and straddled him, facing him. He licked her breasts and sucked on her nipples. She inserted his cock into her pussy. Although a lot smaller than she was used to, she said his cock had a bend in it, which meant it was perfect for stimulating her clit. She very quickly had an orgasm soaking his cock and balls. She got off his cock and once again knelt between his thighs. She licked her juices off his cock and balls. His whole body went rigid, and she held his cock pointing at her breasts as his cum splashed over her. She stood in front of him and pulled his head down towards her breasts and he licked away his cum.

She sat on his lap chatting with him for a few minutes. She left him to get a drink. Two women approached her and she told them about the clitorial stimulation Storm's cock had given her. A few minutes later she noticed the two women were talking to Storm. And then one of them straddled him.

swansea

Loved that

"Loved that"

Thank you Andy.

Near Bedford

Nice touch for the little guys

"Nice touch for the little guys "

Lol, thank you

dudley

Ulma was lying on our bed as she was telling us the story about the BBQ. Her robe had slipped, and her left breast was showing. Julia was naked, her hand encircled Ulma's breast and her fingers gently caressed Ulma's nipple. Ulma shrugged off her robe, and lay back. I was on the other side of Ulma, cupped her right breast in my hands and sucked on her nipple. I moved my hand down Ulma's body towards her perfect one line slit. Only to discover Julia's hand was already there. Julia had parted Ulma's pussy lips and two fingers were finger fucking her cunt, I slipped two fingers beside Julia's. Ulma's cunt was soaking wet. Ulma's hand reached down for my stiff cock and wanked it.

I reached over Ulma's body and moved my other hand to Julia's pussy, only to find Ulma's hand was already there. I inserted two fingers into Julia's cunt beside Ulma's fingers. Julia's pussy was also dripping wet.

I had to move away as Ulma's hand on my cock was going to make me cum. So I sat in the chair and watched these two beautiful women pleasuring each other. I carefully stroked my cock, every now and again and edged myself.

Julia crawled on top of Ulma and and got into a sixty nine position. Within minutes Ulma was writhing in pleasure and the moans coming from Julia it was obvious the two girls were close to orgasm. Ulma pushed her hips forward as Julia's tongue and fingers stimulated Ulma's cunt. Ulma started squirting, covering Julia's face with her juices. Simultaneously Julia screamed out, and squirted over Ulma's face.

The girls cuddled up to each other, panting and shaking. I decided to leave them in that position. In fact, they had fallen asleep together in each others arms. I looked at them, and started wanking my cock. Within a couple of minutes the cum covered my fingers and chest. I cleaned myself up and then cuddled up to the girls.

In no time at all, I was also asleep.

By *onnoisseur100Man  over a year ago

Woking-ish

Excellent and thanks for telling us.

By *eed AttentionMan  over a year ago

Oxford

Good story

swansea

Superb

"Excellent and thanks for telling us. "

Thank you ever so much for your comment

"Good story "

Thank you

"Superb "

Thank you my gold medal reader.

Ulma said by the end of the BBQ she'd lost count of how many men and women she'd had sex with. As the evening cooled the guests moved indoors and the lounge carpet was covered in naked bodies having sex. Ulma said it was a proper full on orgy.

Tina was on all fours in the middle of the room and there was a queue of erect cocks lining up to fuck her or receive a blowjob. Ulma moved towards Tina and got on all fours beside her. Very quickly a new queue formed next to Ulma, but this queue was mostly women. Ulma said she lasted for only half an hour. She had one orgasm after another as she licked pussies, played with tits, and had her pussy licked and fingered. In that time, four men fucked and came inside her, and immediately afterwards there was always a woman to suck and lick the cum from her hot, wet and sticky cunt.

Tired and worn out, she went upstairs and found a bedroom, and slipped into bed. She had been asleep for about an hour when she felt a cock nudging against her pussy lips. She opened her eyes and there was Roger, Brian's well endowed twin brother. Ulma said to him I don't think my pussy can take any more.

Roger had a bottle of baby oil in his hand and dribbled it over her pussy lips and gently massaged it in. She flinched at first, but the smooth oil had the effect of soothing her cunt. Roger then covered his penis with the oil.

He gently pushed the head of his cock between her pussy lips. He eased his shaft deeper into her cunt. She gasped as the girth of his cock filled her pussy. She grabbed his shoulders, her nails digging into his back. They found a rhythm and he carefully fucked her. He lasted about twenty minutes, until his body stiffened and he ejaculated hard inside her cunt. Simultaneously Ulma orgasmed flooding his cock and balls and the bed. After getting their breath back they moved to the other bed, as it was dry. Roger spooned up against Ulma, he inserted his

stiff cock into Ulma's cunt and together they slipped into sleep.

dudley

swansea

My God

"My God "

Thank you

When Ulma arrived back at ours, she slept through for nearly two days.

Julia suggested to Ulma she should invite Brian, Tina and Roger over for a weekend and plans were put in place for the following weekend. Julia was very excited at the prospect of meeting them. They arrived Friday evening and we took them for dinner at a local pub. When we got home, Julia and Ulma took Tina upstairs to the bedroom, and left us blokes downstairs. I got some beers from the fridge and we sat around the table waiting to hear from the girls.

Ulma shouted down they were ready and we went upstairs. The sight we saw was all three girls naked, blindfolded and lined up, all of them on all fours on the bed. Three beautiful sets of buttocks in the air. We undressed, Brian's cock was about the same size as mine, fully erect, circumcised, and about six inches. His cock and balls were shaved smooth. Roger's cock wasn't yet fully erect. The girth was about the same as my wrist, it hung forward over his massive bull like balls, uncut, and about seven inches in length. A mass of brown pubic hair surrounded his cock and balls. Roger lifted his massive cock up and pulled his foreskin right back exposing a very large purple glans, about the size of a small orange. As he moved his foreskin up and down his cock lengthened and stiffened to about ten inches and quite alot of precum oozed from his glans.

It was the biggest cock I'd ever seen, and looking at Brian, the twin brothers were identical apart from in the cock department. We lined up on the bed behind the girls. Roger was behind Ulma, Brian was behind Julia and I was behind Tina.

Swansea

And and??? Lol

"And and??? Lol"

Lol. Sorry, Yes a bit of a cliffhanger, didn't have time to complete.

I reached my hand out to Tina's pussy, and inserted two fingers, her cunt was dripping wet, I put my cock on her pussy lips and she pushed back hard so I was inside her, balls deep. Next to me Brian rubbed his cock against Julia's cunt lips, Julia reached backwards and guided his cock into her pussy. I watched as Roger rubbed his cock along Ulma's perfect one line slit. He was gushing precum and wiping it on Ulma's slit. He was holding his cock and trying to push his bulbous glans between Ulma's cunt lips. But she was too tight. She reached under the pillow and passed Roger a bottle of baby oil. He lubricated her pussy lips and inside her cunt. He smothered his cock with the oil, and tried once again. Ulma's fingers were gripping the pillows, hard. She gasped as Roger's swollen glans pushed inside her, and inch by inch he managed to get half his cock inside her. As we were fucking the girls doggy style Roger said swap, and I move to Ulma, Brian moves to Tina, and Roger mounts Julia. After five minutes Roger says swap again, I'm with Julia, Brian's with Ulma and Roger is with Tina.

It felt like a competition between the men, who could last the longest. Roger had certainly taken charge. He told us all to stop. We men, then layed on our backs on the bed. Two medium cocks and one extra large. He told the girls to give us all blow jobs to completion, but just two minutes on each cock, then swap. First on my cock was Tina. She gently wanked my shaft whilst sucking on my cock. I heard Brian grunt and looked over to see Julia's mouth dripping cum as he ejaculated his sperm into her.

Good, I thought, I'm not the first. Two minutes was up and Julia was sucking my cock. Tina and Ulma took it in turns to suck on Roger's cock. I was amazed to see that Tina could swallow Roger's massive cock right down to his balls. Another two minutes was up, and Julia joined Tina working on Roger's cock.

That meant Ulma was now sucking on my cock. I've mentioned before how good she was at oral sex. As she wanked my cock she had a special twisting motion with her hand. I tried thinking about anything but sex, even conjuring up sad episodes when I had to have put to sleep my pet dog. But it was no use.

As Ulma sucked my cock her long blonde hair caressed my cock and balls, and her breasts with hard erect nipples brushed against my inner thighs. In under two minutes I could feel the pressure in my balls, I started thrusting forward to meet her mouth, and my cock exploded my cum into her mouth. She went over to Julia and Tina and dribbled my cum from her mouth onto Roger's large cock and balls.

The three girls worked relentlessly on Roger's cock until he let out a groan and splashed his cum all over the girls. It was an enormous amount of cum. The girls sat there with his cum dripping from their faces and breasts. They licked all his cum off each other. Very shortly we all cuddled up and went to sleep.

Swansea

Loving this

Near Bedford

The following morning Ulma,Julia, Brian and myself drove to a local park, for a walk in the spectacular surrounding countryside. Roger and Tina stayed behind and said they would have lunch ready for us at twelve.

On the walk the two girls competed with each other in various dares. Julia was wearing a short skirt which she hitched up. With every breeze it flapped up exposing her knickerless shaven pussy, putting the few dog walkers off their stride. Ulma unbuttoned her blouse and as she walked every now and again exposed one breast or both.

We got to a secluded spot in the woods. Ulma giggled and whispered to Julia whilst pointing at Brian's shorts. There was a significant bulge in his shorts and a small damp patch caused by leaking precum. I was told to stand at the top of the path and warn them if anyone was coming.

Ulma took out of her bag a dressing gown belt. Julia removed Brian's T shirt, and moved him against a small tree. She put his hands behind him and the tree and tied his hands together. Ulma pulled his shorts and pants off. His cock sprang out, dribbling precum. Ulma wiped the precum onto her breasts and nipples, and then put her tits to his mouth. He eagerly licked his cum off her breasts.

Julia stood in front of Brian and grabbed his cock. She rubbed the tip of his cock against her clit. Very soon her pussy lips were glistening with his precum. Ulma knelt between them and licked the precum from Julia's pussy and off Brian's cock. Julia knelt down and started giving Brian a blowjob. Ulma sucked on his balls. It didn't take long, after a few minutes Brian groaned, Julia took his cock out of her mouth and pointed it at Ulma's breasts. I was quite surprised by the amount of cum he shot over Ulma's tits. Strings of sperm were hanging from Ulma's nipples. Julia of course, licked the cum from Ulma's breasts.

They untied Brian and he got dressed. We drove back home looking forward to the lunch being put on by Roger and Tina.

It was a lovely warm sunny day. Roger was in the kitchen when we arrived. He was naked, his massive cock on display resting on his large testicles. He said he had prepared lunch and it was set out on the patio table by the pool. When we got to the patio what a sight to behold.

Tina was lying naked on the table with a cushion behind her head. Her breasts were covered in whipped cream and topped off with strawberries. An array of sandwiches lay along her tummy. By her pussy were some cooked but cold sausages, four of which were protruding from her cunt. Balanced precariously on her legs were sausage rolls and various nibbles. It was probably the best buffet lay out I'd ever seen.

Roger said he filled her cunt up with sweet chilli dip. He suggested we should try those first. We took the sausages out of her pussy and Roger topped up the chili and pushed some more in. Tina deliberately pushed the sausages out using her vagina muscles. We greedily ate them. Then Ulma and Julia went for Tina's breasts and slurped up the whipped cream and strawberries.

Julia got hold of the whipped cream can and Ulma who was standing behind me suddenly pulled my shorts and pants down. Julia sprayed my cock and balls with the cream. Initially it was cold, but then Ulma and Julia were kneeling in front of me licking the cream from my cock and balls.

Near Bedford

Now that's how to do lunch

Swansea

I met a lady in Cardiff once many years ago and her thing was sloshing but having been out for a meal already it was hard going.

"Now that's how to do lunch "

Every Sunday, lol

"I met a lady in Cardiff once many years ago and her thing was sloshing but having been out for a meal already it was hard going."

What's sloshing?

Swansea

"I met a lady in Cardiff once many years ago and her thing was sloshing but having been out for a meal already it was hard going.

What's sloshing?"

Food play

Whilst the girls were giving me a blowjob Tina came over with pineapple rings and placed four of them onto my cock. The girls sprayed more cream on and nibbled away at the pineapple. Ulma and Julia's faces were covered in cream. My body stiffened, and I warned the girls I was about to cum. Ulma took my cock from her mouth and my cum spurted over Ulma's and Julia's faces. They licked each other clean.

The girls wanted to play in the pool, but they went off to shower first. Roger, Brian and myself sat around the patio table. Roger was playing with his massive cock. It was semi erect. Brian and I were both naked also. Chatting away it turned out Roger was not currently in a relationship. He said he preferred the single life. He was very good looking, athletic build and designer stubble. Brown hair and eyes. Brian, his identical twin was as good looking too. The only difference between them was the size of their cock and balls.

Roger said he had many short time relationships with women. I said he must get some amazing reactions from women when they pull his pants down. Roger laughed and said, quite often it put women off. There had been many occasions where women had refused to let him fuck them. Or even give him a blowjob. So he had to make do with just a hand job. One woman jumped out of bed, got dressed and left his flat.

His cock was now fully erect and as he slid his foreskin up and down his massive shaft quite a lot of precum was oozing from the tip. Roger said he was a heavy cummer. One evening he was with a woman he'd met on line and they were playing in bed together. As she was masturbating his cock he warned her he was about to cum, and said to her he was a heavy cummer. She reached for a wine glass and aimed his cock into it. As he shot his load the wine glass slightly over flowed. The woman said, OMG! You weren't joking! She put the glass to her lips, tipped her head back and swallowed his cum in one.

Roger said he could nearly fill a wine glass with just his precum within fifteen minutes of continued cock play.

The girls returned from the shower. They were all naked. They stood with their backs to us on the pool edge. Brian said, what a view. Julia was on the left, her perfect toned body and firm and pert buttocks. There were no white bits on her body. She had an all over tan. Tina was on the right, again a perfect tanned figure. In the middle was Ulma, her pale skin contrasting with the other girls. Ulma was slightly shorter but from every angle a perfect body.

One by one the girls dived into the pool.

"I met a lady in Cardiff once many years ago and her thing was sloshing but having been out for a meal already it was hard going.

What's sloshing?

Food play"

tell me more

Woking-ish

After a while the girls came out of the pool. Julia and Ulma went to the kitchen to get coffee for us all. Roger was still wanking his massive cock. It was fascinating to watch, as his precum literally poured from his cock. His hand was covered in strings of cum, and precum was dripping from his huge balls and forming a pool on the floor.

Tina knelt between Roger's thighs and attempted to lick all the cum off his fingers and balls. But this just seemed to produce more precum oozing from his large glans. Tina opened her mouth as wide as she could and sucked on the tip of his cock. She gagged as his sperm filled her mouth. She moved her head away and cum dribbled from her mouth onto the floor.

I was beginning to see that Roger's boast about filling a wine glass with his precum was true. Tina sat astride Roger's cock and managed to get half of it in. She rode his cock hard and within a few minutes he yelled out he was cumming and finally released his cum deep into Tina's cunt. As Tina stood up, a mixture of his cum and her juices flooded over the floor.

Ulma and Julia returned with coffee and cake. Julia asked Brian how he and Tina met. Brian said they worked for the same company and started having their lunchtime together. After a few weeks Brian asked her out for a drink. They were both coming out of long term relationships and decided to get together.

A few months later they went on holiday and invited Roger to join them. Brian had told Tina about the size of his twin brothers cock and balls. Tina said she couldn't stop thinking about it and when Brian and herself were having sex, she fantasised that it was Roger's large cock fucking her.

Their hotel had a pool and they spent most of the day sunbathing beside it. Tina said the very obvious large bulge in Roger's shorts was driving her mad with lust. She kept taking Brian by the hand and taking him to their room for wild and passionate sex.

On one occasion when they were fucking in the hotel room, as Tina was about to orgasm, Tina screamed out, fuck me harder Roger. Brian realised that Tina's thoughts were consumed about Roger fucking her.

That evening Brian had a private conversation with Tina. He said he didn't mind sharing her with his twin brother. He said he would stay in his room at breakfast, she would tell Roger, that Brian wasn't feeling very well and hoped to join them for lunch. And then it was up to her.

Tina said she was so excited she hardly slept. In the morning she showered and put on her most revealing bikini. Roger arrived for breakfast and she told him about Brian. They went to the pool and got on sun loungers. She lay on her front and asked Roger to apply sunscreen on her back. She then flipped over, and he applied the cream on her front. His finger slipped briefly under her bikini top and brushed her nipples. Her nipples ached and pushed against the thin material. His hands moved to her legs and his fingers slipped under the bottom of her bikini, briefly stroking her pussy lips. Her whole body was shaking with repressed sexuality. His shorts were tight, and the outline of his stiffening cock was obvious. She took the sunscreen off him and applied it to his shoulders and back, her breasts pushing against him. She gestured to him lie back on the sun lounger and applied the sunblock to his chest, and then his legs. Her hands slipped inside the legs of his shorts and she brushed against his balls. His cock was fully erect, the tip of it about two inches out of his waistband. She pulled a towel over to cover, and stroked the length of his cock. Her fingers were covered with his precum, and she licked them clean.

Tina said she'd never felt so sexually aroused before as she felt at that moment. Her nipples were aching, and her pussy was dripping wet. Roger suggested they go to his room, and holding the towel over his erection they left the pool.

Ulma asked Brian, what was going on in your mind that morning. Brian said, he was finding it very erotic. He had previous girlfriends he'd shared with Roger. He was very excited as he knew Tina would come back to him after, and he would fuck her stretched cum filled cunt. That's a real turn on for him, he said. He lay on the bed, naked and slowly wanking his cock.

Tina said when they got to Roger's room, he asked her are you sure you want to go through this, and cheat on Brian? She told Roger about the previous evenings conversation with Brian. Basically he's given us permission, she said.

Roger moved towards her and took her bikini top off. Her large pert breasts fell forward and he briefly suckled on her erect nipples. He pulled her bikini bottoms off and his fingers entered her pussy. She pulled his shorts down and gasped as his cock sprang forward. Wow! She said, I knew it was big, I didn't realise it was going to be that big. He lay her on the bed and knelt between her thighs. His fingers pulled her pussy lips apart and he inserted his tongue deep into her cunt. She said his tongue was nearly as long as his cock. Within seconds her body stiffened, and his tongue brought her to a very intense orgasm. After she recovered he placed the tip of his cock onto her pussy lips. He gently pushed his length into her cunt. She gasped as it filled her cunt. He could only get six inches into her. They fucked slowly at first but as the precum oozed from his cock, it helped lubricate her cunt and they fucked faster. Tina writhed under his body as she had one orgasm after another. Roger shouted out he was cumming and Tina said it felt like someone had stuffed a power shower up her cunt as his cum sprayed into her pussy. They cuddled up for a while and Roger fell asleep. Tina put her bikini back on, and went to her and Brian's room.

Brian was still wanking his cock on the bed when Tina arrived. She took off her bikini and stood upright on the bed. She parted her legs and Brian could see her pussy lips were glistening, puffy and swollen. Roger's cum was dripping from her cunt and running down her inner thighs. Brian moved forward and licked away Roger's cum from her thighs. She lay back on the bed and grabbed Brian's cock and pulled it into her cunt. As his cock went in, Roger's cum squirted out around it. Brian fucked her fast and came quite quickly. But he was so aroused he didn't lose his erection and came twice more again inside her.

Exhausted they collapsed on to the bed cuddling each other. Finally Tina stood up and lowered her pussy onto Brian's mouth. He greedily licked and sucked his cum, Roger's cum and Tina's juices, bringing her to a multiple orgasm.

Swansea

Different

"Different "

Thank you

Woking-ish

Near Bedford

Sounds pretty damn hot,

"Sounds pretty damn hot, "

Thank you

As Tina finished telling her story Ulma was sitting on my lap, naked. She was rubbing the tip of my stiff cock along her perfect one line slit. I was caressing her breasts, and teasing her nipples with my mouth. Julia was wanking Roger's massive cock. Tina sat astride Brian and inserted his cock into her cunt.

Roger started grunting and squirming in his seat. Julia was wanking his cock so fast, her hand was a blur. Suddenly his cock ejaculated, his cum shooting high into the air, and although Ulma and myself were sitting about six foot away, we were splattered with his cum, not once, but four times. His cock went limp. But even flaccid it was over six inches. Tina said it was obvious Ulma had the tightest pussy. She took Ulma's hand and led her over to Roger, she positioned Ulma astride Roger's lap, and inserted his limp cock into Ulma's cunt.

It wasn't stiff and Tina had to work hard to get Roger's cock into Ulma. Ulma's back was towards Roger and he brought his hands around her body and caressed her breasts. I watched Ulma's face closely, she was holding Roger's cock in place. As his cock stiffened her big blue eyes widened. His cock was too big and his shaft was pushing out of her cunt. She started bouncing up and down on his cock, only getting six inches in with each thrust. Julia knelt between Roger's thighs and licked his balls and his shaft that couldn't fit in Ulma's cunt.

Tina knelt between my legs and took my cock into her mouth. Her hair, breasts and nipples brushing against my inner thighs. It didn't take long, and soon I was cumming in her throat. She swallowed the lot.

Roger started grunting, ulma was screaming, and her juices flooded over Roger's balls and Julia's face. As he pumped his cum deep into her cunt she lifted herself up and cum just poured from her cunt, covering Julia's face. As his cock slipped from her cunt, it was still squirting streams of cum across the patio.

Tina and Ulma licked Julia's face clean and then Ulma lay back on the sun lounger with her legs apart. Julia and Tina licked her cunt and brought her to another powerful orgasm

swansea

This lad has a problem lol

"This lad has a problem lol"

Too right. Lol

The following week Julia was away on another course. Ulma and myself had a few days off from work. We were having a new conservatory built onto the back of the house. The builders were called Jack and Peter. Two very fit men in their thirties. On the first morning of construction Ulma and I were sitting on the patio drinking coffee when they arrived. The two men introduced themselves and Peter who seemed to be in charge was telling me what work needed to be done. As he did so, he didn't look at me once. Both men were staring at Ulma.

She looked particularly gorgeous this morning, the sun lighting up her long blonde hair. Her big blue eyes sparkling. She was wearing a short night dress which was see through. One could clearly see the curves of her breasts and her dark pink nipples pushing against the fabric.

Jack brushed his hand against the front of his shorts, and his stiffening penis was obvious. Peter finished talking to me whilst looking at Ulma, and said, we get our tools from the van and make a start.

I said to Ulma, gosh, you had an amazing affect on them. Ulma giggled. Where the new conservatory was going to be built there was a CCTV camera on the wall which would have to be moved when the builders reached the stage of putting the roof on. Ulma went to have a shower and I sat on the bed. All our CCTV cameras had a microphone and as Ulma wrapped in a towel joined me on the bed, using my phone we looked at that camera. The builders were arranging their tools.

Peter said, fucking hell, did you see his bird, shes just sex on a stick. Jack said, yep, lucky bastard, I'd love to push my cock into her cunt.

Swansea

There may be trouble ahead

But whilst there’s…..

By *ottodot123Couple  over a year ago

Gillingham

Wow. Just devoured all of this thread in one sitting. Thank you OP. Fantastic writing. I swear I've been holding my breath at times.

"Wow. Just devoured all of this thread in one sitting. Thank you OP. Fantastic writing. I swear I've been holding my breath at times. "

Oh thank you very much. Glad you are enjoying it. There is a Duet 1, 2, 3 and 4 if you wish to read those

Still looking at the camera through my phone with Ulma, she took off the towel and crawled on top of me. Her breasts and hard nipples slid along my chest as she sought out my lips. We kissed passionately. Her body was still slightly damp from her shower. My hands stroked the nape of her neck, and then I moved them down her slender body, the curve of her back, and then her pert buttocks. I slipped my hands under her and separated her perfect one line slit and inserted two fingers into her pussy. It was warm and very wet. Ulma moved to her side and I sucked on her nipples and licked her breasts. Her hands pulled my shorts off, and she was stroking my cock and balls. Ulma said, I want you to fuck me doggy style and she got on all fours. She took my mobile and placed it on the bed in front of her so she keep watching the builders. It was a hot summer's day so the bedroom window was open. The builders were under the window, literally eight foot away.

I got behind Ulma and she reached back for my cock and inserted it into her vagina. We fucked slowly at first, and her moaning got louder. She whispered to me that the builders had stopped working and were looking up at our bedroom window. A mixture of groans and grunts came from Ulma's mouth. Fuck me harder she hissed, and I sped up, thrusting deeper into her soaking wet pussy. By now she was practically screaming, and then shouted out, keep going, I'm cumming.

With one final thrust my balls tightened and released my cum deep into her cunt. Her whole body was shaking and her vagina wall muscles clamped against my cock and expelled it. Her juices flooded the bed, and then she collapsed forward, with me on top of her. We lay there for a few minutes getting our breath back.

Ulma said she'd watched the builders as we fucked, and about five minutes before we finished they both got their cocks out and were masturbating. Did they cum? I asked, Ulma said she didn't know because the camera couldn't pick up that detail.

We got dressed, or rather I did as Ulma put on her bikini. I was wearing my swimming shorts. We went to the kitchen and Ulma made mugs of tea for everyone, and then took the tray out to the builders. She joined me at the table by the pool. She laughed and said, when she appeared with the tray, Peter dropped a hammer on to his foot. Both of them had damp stains on their shorts. As she turned her back on them, she knew they were staring at her bikini clad figure as she walked away.

We played together in the pool, and every now and again one of the builders faces would peek around the corner. Ulma went and chatted with them a few times. She said to me, they could hardly string a sentence together between them. I said, I wonder why not.

swansea

Excellent keep going

dudley

"Excellent keep going"

Will do

The following morning when I awoke, Ulma wasn't in bed. I switched on the CCTV and saw Ulma kneeling down in front of the two men. Their shorts and pants were around their ankles. Ulma was wanking both their shafts and sucking on their cocks in turn. I found it very arousing and pulled the duvet off so I could stroke my stiffening cock.

I hadn't realised before there was a zoom function on the camera and I adjusted the zoom until Ulma's face filled the screen. As she worked on their cocks, I could clearly make out a mixture of spittle and precum on her lips.

She had been wearing her see through night dress, but she'd taken it off to kneel on. Both cocks were average size, one was circumcised, the other not. One of the two men was caressing her hair and neck the other was playing with her tits and nipples. Ulma opened her mouth fully and managed to get both cocks in together.

Within seconds both men ejaculated into her mouth. She stood up, kissed both cocks on the tip, put her night dress back on and reentered the house. I heard her coming up the stairs. I lay on my back, stiff cock in the air, and pretended I was asleep. She sat astride me, my cock against her perfect one line slit. She bent her head towards my mouth, using her fingers she slightly opened my mouth and dribbled cum into my open mouth. I coughed and spluttered as she giggled.

Ulma said, did you enjoy the show? As she had noticed the screen on my phone beside me. I'd forgotten to close the screen. I laughed and said yes. Ulma took off her night dress, and rubbed her slit up and down my cock. Although her slit was closed, I could feel her vaginal juices lubricate my cock.

Now I want to taste you, she purred. She turned her back to me and moved so her slit was facing my mouth. She took my cock in her hand and pulled my foreskin right back and gently licked that special sensitive spot where the foreskin is attached to the cock. I held her buttocks and licked along her tight slit. As I did so, it was like watching a flower coming into bloom. Her pale white vagina lips parted to reveal her coral pink pussy. It was dripping wet. My tongue sought out her clit. And with my fingers I gently rubbed it, and my tongue licked it.

I knew this sixty nine position was Ulma's favourite and always brought her to orgasm quite quickly. The way she was caressing my balls, wanking my shaft and sucking my cock it was obvious she was playing the game of who could make who cum first. I was determined to win, but wasn't sure I could as she was so good.

My tongue alternated between her clit and her pussy lips. Suddenly she stiffened, and her whole body started shaking as her orgasm built up. With a muffled scream she flooded my face with her juices, and simultaneously I shot my load into her mouth. She turned towards me, my cum dripping from her mouth onto her breasts. She pushed her tits towards me and I licked my cum from her breasts.

She snuggled up to me, and we dozed for an hour. I was awoken by Ulma sucking on my cock. She then straddled my cock and fucked me as though she was on a rodeo horse. Flinging herself all over the place. My hands held her hips as I tried to keep her on my cock. She threw her head back and her vaginal muscles clamped and unclamped around my cock, her juices squirted over my cock and balls as she orgasmed. A few seconds later I ejaculated inside her cunt. She lay on her back with her legs apart and I knelt between her thighs and licked and sucked away my cum from her pussy. Bringing her to two smaller orgasms.

We fell asleep again in each other's arms.

The next day Ulma suggested we offer Jack and Peter lunch. She said it would be a controlled lunch, I didn't really know what she meant by that. Ulma clad in her tiny bikini went to tell them the food would be ready at 1pm.

She was busy in the kitchen and I offered to help but she said she was happy to do it herself. I got a new book, so I sat beside the pool and started reading. At 12.30 Ulma asked me to help her bring the food out. Usual buffet stuff, sandwiches, sausage rolls, and crisps with various dips. She also made a jug of some sort of cocktail with fizzy white wine and vodka. Peter and Jack arrived at 1pm and sat opposite us. Both were in shorts and nothing else.

They were slightly shy at first, but after a couple of glasses of Ulma's cocktail they soon relaxed. Ulma was lying back on the sun lounger, her breasts bulging out of her tiny bikini top. Her legs were slightly apart, and the small piece of material covering her pussy accentuated her slit. I noticed there was a small damp patch.

The builders, getting slightly tipsy dived into the buffet. They were telling funny stories about other jobs they had been on. I went to the kitchen to make some coffee. When I got back to the patio with a tray of mugs of coffee, Ulma had taken off her bikini top. The lads sat on the floor either side of her. They were cupping a breast each and licking and kissing her nipples. Ulma's hands were stroking the front of their shorts and both were obviously erect.

Swansea

Tres tres Bon!

"Tres tres Bon! "

Thank you

I began to realise what Ulma meant earlier about a controlled lunch. She stopped them playing with her tits. She told them both to stand up. She said to Jack, pull down Peter's shorts. Peter's cock sprang out in front of him. About six inches and circumcised. A droplet of precum oozing from the tip. A bush of brown pubic hair surrounding it. She turned to Peter and said, take off Jack's shorts. Jack's cock was about the same as Peter's, but fully shaved, larger balls and a long foreskin that covered the tip of his cock. She pulled Jack by his cock until he was standing next to Peter.

Ulma stood up and pointed the cocks at each other. She carefully peeled back Jack's foreskin. The tips of the two cocks were touching each other. Ulma then pulled Jack's foreskin back over his shaft and then over Peter's glans. The two men looked at Ulma in complete astonishment. She held their cocks in that docking position with one hand, and then stroked their balls and cock shafts with her other hand. She gestured to me to stand next to her and remove my shorts. She knelt on the floor and took my cock in her mouth. Jack and Peter looked at my cock and realised mine was quite a bit bigger than theirs.

As she sucked on my cock, she used her breasts to further stimulate Jack and Peter's docked cocks. She lifted her mouth off my cock briefly to say, the last man standing would be the one to fuck her.

I was quite used to having sex with this beautiful sexy woman, and felt that I would easily win. After a couple of minutes Peter groaned, and shot his load into Jack's foreskin. He removed his cock and sat down to watch. Ulma was wanking Jack's cock which was dripping with Peter's cum.

She was still sucking on my cock but had a hand free with which she started wanking on my shaft. This I felt was a bit unfair as I was getting double the stimulation than Jack was. And then I just couldn't hold back, my balls tightened and I ejaculated into her mouth. I sat down disappointed with myself.

Ulma turned to Jack and said, you've won. She told Jack to lie back on the sun lounger. She crawled up his body releasing little dribbles of my cum from her mouth, onto his cock and balls. She pulled aside her bikini bottom, and straddled Jack, using her hands to guide his cock into her cunt. As she got the whole of his cock inside her, he yelled out and immediately shot his load into her pussy. He apologised, and said she had turned him on so much, he couldn't help himself. She giggled and said, not to worry, she'd had her fun.

Later that evening after dinner she led me by the hand to the bedroom and we made love sensually and slowly for two hours.

swansea

Brilliantly written as always

"Brilliantly written as always "

Thank you Andy, as always

dudley

I was quite concerned that the conservatory was taking longer than the builders had first estimated. I suggested to Ulma we leave them alone for a few days so they could catch up.

Ulma was always rampant and always wanting sex. Over the next couple of days we hardly left the bedroom. I was exhausted and was very pleased when Julia came back from her course.

Ulma eagerly told Julia about our adventures. On Monday morning the builders arrived and when they came to the patio they were rather stunned to see Julia on a sun lounger in a bikini. Her long blonde hair nearly reached to her waist. Julia stood up and introduced herself to the builders. As they looked up and down her stunning figure their eyes nearly left their sockets.

Jack and Peter went off to do some work. I got up the CCTV on my phone. I had headphones on and listened in to their conversation.

Who the fuck is that? Asked Peter. Jack said, I've no idea, but I hope she stays around.

Ulma and Julia were whispering to each other. Ulma came over to me and said Julia wants to put on a display. The girls got up and went upstairs to the bedroom.

I went to get Peter and Jack. I told them to follow me and led them to the bedroom. The girls had set up three chairs at the end of the bed. The girls were in the shower, and came into the room wearing toweling robes. They slipped off the robes and did a little twirl.

Their bodies were glistening wet from the shower. Julia's breasts were bigger than Ulma's. Still pert, with quite long nipples which were now erect. She was five foot six, long blonde hair, sparkling blue eyes, long legs and shaved smooth pussy. A perfect figure.

Ulma's nipples were erect, she stood five foot four, long blonde hair and also sparkling blue eyes. Although shorter than Julia, her figure was in proportion. Her pussy was also smooth and her pussy lips formed a perfect one line slit.

Peter leaned towards me and whispered, is it ok if we take our shorts off? I said yes, and the two lads removed their shorts. Their cocks were already erect.

Ulma and Julia passionately kissed as their hands caressed each other's breasts. Ulma knelt on the floor and traced her tongue around Julia's breasts and nipples, running her tongue down Julia's tummy.

Ulma's fingers parted Julia's pussy lips and Ulma's tongue licked Julia's clit.

Woking-ish

Swansea

Conservatory will never get done lol

I was also turned on by the vision of these two beautiful women and the sense of unadulterated passion and their love for each other. Julia stood in the middle of the room, legs apart, leaning slightly backwards, her hands behind her back, her breasts pushed forward, nipples erect, her long blonde hair cascading down her body to her waist. Her eyes were closed. She was controlling her breathing.

In front of her was Ulma, kneeling down, her back to us, her head buried in to Julia's pussy. As her tongue darted in and out of Julia's cunt, her fingers stroked Julia's clit.

Julia's hands rested on Ulma's blonde hair. Julia started swaying and small guttural groans escaped her lips. Suddenly with an intake of breath, Julia said, yes, yes, and her body started to shake. She held Ulma's head in place as she orgasmed. Powerful squirts erupted over Ulma's head and hit Jack and Peter.

As Julia's body trembled Ulma laid her on the bed, and it took her quite a long time to recover. But eventually she did. Julia positioned Ulma on all fours facing us. Her breasts looked beautiful as they hang down. Julia crawled under Ulma, her legs towards us giving a perfect view of her pussy, she kissed Ulma's

breasts and sucked on her nipples, and then crawled backwards so her mouth was by Ulma's cunt. Ulma lowered her head to Julia's pussy and inserted her tongue. Julia's mouth and tongue started exploring Ulma's cunt.

The moans and groans from the two girls were too much for Peter who came over his hands.

The girls edged each other to orgasm, but stopped short each time. Building up extreme sexual tension between them. Suddenly they stopped, and sat up next to each other. Kissing, and stroking each other's shoulders, neck and breasts. I noticed Peter's cock was erect again and he was wanking his shaft.

Ulma said to Jack, come here. He approached the girls and knelt on the bed, his erection facing them. Julia and Ulma shook hands. I knew what that meant. They were competing to see who could make him cum first. Thirty seconds of blowjob and then swap.

Ulma went first, then Julia. From the look on Jack's face, I knew Ulma had missed it by just a few seconds. As soon as Julia's mouth went over his cock he thrust forward and ejaculated in to her mouth. Ulma and Julia cum kissed, swapping the cum back and forth, then dripping it onto each other's tits and licking it off. Then Julia beckoned Peter over. This time it was over very quickly. Ulma had been sucking on his cock for about ten seconds when he couldn't hold back. He filled her mouth with his cum.

Ulma laid Julia down on her back, and dribbled Peter's cum over Julia's pussy. Julia beckoned to me, and I knelt between her thighs, my cock resting on her cum covered pussy. Ulma took my cock and guided it into Julia's cunt. She then sat astride Julia's head. As I fucked Julia, I held Ulma's tits, as Julia once again licked Ulma's pussy.

Ulma came first, flooding Julia's face. Julia's body stiffened and arched her hips forward as she once again squirted her juices over my cock and balls. Her vagina muscles clamped down on my cock, causing me to shoot my load deep inside her cunt.

We collapsed in to a heap, and dozed for a while. When we awoke, Jack and Peter had gone. They had seen and participated in a show, I'm sure they will never forget.

Ulma had been doing an evening class. She said it was a variation of tantric sex. She was very keen to do her homework with Julia and myself. We were intrigued. When she finished her course she asked us both to join her in the bedroom. Ulma had spread rose petals on the bed, and placed candles around the room. There was soft classical music playing in the background.

Ulma took her clothes off and asked us to do the same. She got us to sit on the bed cross legged and facing each other. She told Julia and myself to close our eyes and listen to her voice. Well, her voice was as sexy as hell. Softly spoken and with her swedish accent.

She spoke to me first. My cock was soft and resting on my thigh.

Ulma said, don't open your eyes, and don't touch yourself, I want you to visualise your penis, the way it grows, the way it stiffens when you are aroused. Your foreskin retracting as your shaft lengthens, your glans swelling and turning purple. Imagine Julia's tongue licking the precum from your tip, and then licking that special place where your foreskin is attached to your cock. I want you to visualise Julia taking one of your testicles in to her mouth and gently sucking it, and then sucking the other one. As Julia does this her hand moves up and down your penis, she wipes away your precum oozing from your tip with a finger and then places that finger on to your lips. You taste the salty precum and lick her finger clean.

My cock was now fully erect and bouncing about. This was sexual arousal at a different level.

Ulma said, imagine you are on a warm deserted beach with Julia naked. Julia is lying on her back. Her legs are slightly apart. You put your penis on her pussy lips. You hold your stiff erection in your hand and rub the tip of your penis along her pussy lips. Your precum glistening on her lips. The tip of your penis enters inside her vagina, and you slide your shaft deeper until the whole of your penis is swallowed up.

Your hands caress her breasts and gently pinch her nipples. You make love to her slowly. You withdraw your penis and lie on your back. Julia crawles between your thighs and takes your stiff penis into her mouth. You feel your balls stiffen and ejaculate into her mouth.

As Ulma said that my cock bounced up and down and I did physically ejaculate spraying Julia's body with my cum. I opened my eyes. I couldn't quite believe I'd been made to cum, just by listening to Ulma talking. I got off the bed and sat down on a chair. Julia seemed to be in some sort of trance. She hadn't flinched when my cum splashed over her body. Her breasts were wet with my cum, and one string of cum was dripping from a nipple.

I whispered to Ulma, is Julia ok? Yes, said Ulma, she's gone quite deep.

Ulma said to Julia, can you hear me? Julia nodded her head.

Ulma said, I want you to think about the special places on your body. Your neck, your mouth, your breasts, your nipples, your inner thighs and

Your vagina. Think how much pleasure all these places give you.

It was fascinating to watch. A smile came across Julia's face and her nipples which were always sunken until stimulated suddenly grew erect.

Ulma continued. A man is licking your neck and is playing with your breasts. Teasing your nipples with his fingers. His hands move down your body and strokes your inner thighs. His fingers briefly touch your clit and pussy lips. Your vagina is getting hot, you can feel the wetness begin to increase.

As Ulma said this last bit, there was a squirting sound, and fluid dripped from Julia's cunt onto the bed.

Ulma said, there's a woman kneeling in front of you on the bed. She is naked. She asks you to touch her breasts. You move your hands forward to caress her nipples.

Julia's hands were resting on her thighs, but her hands raised upwards and forward as she stroked the invisible woman's nipples.

Ulma said, the man has his cock resting on your pussy lips and he pushes it into your hot, wet and sticky cunt.

Julia groaned, and started swaying back and forth.

Ulma said, the man's cock is thrusting into your cunt and getting faster. The woman is sucking on your breasts and nipples. One of her hands is stimulating your clit.

Julia moaned, her hands gripped into fists and she fell sideways. As her legs parted her juices flooded over the bed as a most powerful orgasm wracked her body. Followed by a string of mini orgasms.

I went to Julia and held her in my arms to calm her as she continued to shake. When she recovered we sat up on the bed and looked at Ulma. How the hell did you do that we asked Ulma.

Ulma giggled, and said she wasn't sure she could do it, but was pleased her homework had worked so well.

Swansea

Peter and Jack arrived first thing in the morning, they had finished building the conservatory and were just tidying up. They said it would take a couple of hours. Julia suggested that they stay for lunch. Ulma came in to the kitchen wearing a white dressing gown. Her long blonde hair looked like she'd been dragged through a hedge backwards. She yawned and stretched her hands in the air. Her gown opened revealing her gorgeous breasts and her perfect one line slit. My cock twitched in my shorts. I made coffee for the girls.

It was another hot day, and the girls decided to get their bikinis on and play in the pool. I sat by the pool and watched the girls splashing about. At one point Ulma dived under Julia's legs, Julia screamed, and Ulma swam backwards to the end of the pool waving Julia's bikini bottoms in the air. Then Julia did the same to Ulma. Julia wrestled with Ulma in the pool, and very quickly took Ulma's bikini top off. As Ulma approached Julia, Julia removed her own bikini top.

I went to the kitchen and made some more coffee for us all. I returned to the patio as the girls were hauling them selves out of the pool. Their bodies were glistening with water. I passed towels to them and watched them dry each other off. My cock was semi erect. They put their robes back on and sat round the patio table.

Neither robe was tied, and every small moment by the girls revealed the odd glimpse of a breast and inner thigh. By now my cock was fully erect and the tip was poking out through the leg of my shorts.

Ulma was the first to notice. She pulled her sun lounger next to mine. Her small pale hand reached out and pulled my shorts down. I loved the way the girls just acted as if it was normal. Ulma and Julia were chatting away about fashion whilst Ulma was wanking my cock.

I just lay there, and after a few minutes I said I was about to cum. Ulma immediately stopped and removed her hand. My cock twitched, but I didn't cum, I was literally one stroke from an orgasm. After five minutes Julia knelt between my legs and took my cock in her mouth. She licked my balls and shaft. She pulled my foreskin right back and her tongue slowly licked around my glans. My balls were aching to cum. Julia's soft warm wet mouth enveloped around my cock. She repositioned herself so she could get the whole length of my cock down the back of her throat. Her lips were touching my balls.

That's it I thought, no holding back now. But Julia suddenly removed my cock from her mouth, and her fingers held the base of my shaft very tightly. My cock bounced around under her firm grip, it oozed a lot of precum, but still I didn't cum. She held my cock like that for at least two minutes before letting go. Her fingers were covered with my precum and she offered her fingers to Ulma who eagerly licked them clean.

This carried on for about half an hour. The girls taking it in turns, wanking and sucking me and not letting me cum. I was getting so frustrated and my cock was becoming sore.

Their next tactic was to sit astride my cock and rub their pussy lips along my shaft. I kept trying to change my position hoping my cock would slide into their very wet cunts and I could finally release my load. But each time I tried, they moved, so I couldn't.

The girls went to the kitchen to get some more coffee. I looked at my cock and thought I can't go through that again. So I jumped in to the pool, and started wanking my self. The girls returned.

Julia said, you're not wanking in the pool are you? But she could tell from my movements I was. Both of them jumped into the pool and Ulma grabbed my hand and stopped me from wanking. In turn they ducked under the water and sucked on my cock. Julia said they were going to let me cum. She then surprised me by saying, whose mouth do you want cum in? I said, Ulma's. Ulma came up to catch her breath, and Julia said, you are the chosen one. Ulma smiled and went back down. Julia squished her body to me. Her breasts and hard erect nipples pressing against my chest. She took my head in her hands and passionately kissed me. At last I could feel my orgasm build up and I came in Ulma's mouth. My whole body shook as I spurted five powerful jets of cum into Ulma's mouth.

Woking-ish

Swansea

I love this one

I had a fuck buddy who was bi and she loved sharing me with some of her bi fem friends

Halcyon days

"I love this one

I had a fuck buddy who was bi and she loved sharing me with some of her bi fem friends

Halcyon days"

Gosh! I bet that was fun.

Ulma and Julia went one night a week to the gym. They usually had a shower after their workout at the gym. But one evening they came back and rushed to the shower together.

Afterwards they told me about a man they had befriended at the gym. He was an instructor and although you were supposed to pay for his time, he happily helped out Ulma and Julia for free. I wonder why.... Not.

It was obvious they had a crush on him. For these workouts the girls wore very tight lycra outfits which showed off their gorgeous figures. The girls suggested we invite him over for a BBQ at the weekend.

Tom was his name, and he arrived on Saturday afternoon. He introduced himself with a very firm handshake.

Tom was about six foot, well built, short cropped blonde hair, steel blue eyes and designer stubble. He was wearing a tight white T shirt and shorts.

He sat with us by the pool and had a friendly disposition. He chatted away as though he'd known us for ages. I'd never seen the girls so girly girly. They were giggling, whispering

and nudging each other. I did wonder if they had previously had sexual contact with him. But our relationship was based on openness, and I knew if they had they would have told me.

The girls were wearing their bikinis, but for now were wrapped in their toweling robes.

Tom took off his T shirt. Of course he had a six pack and the biceps were as big as my thighs. His arms and legs were covered with tattoos.

The sun was beating down, and he asked if it was ok if he could try out the pool. Of course, the girls said.

He stood up and slipped his shorts off and underneath he was wearing speedos. The outline of his cock was clearly visible. It looked quite big to me.

He dived into the pool.

swansea

Keep going

Thank you for all the private messages

The girls went to the kitchen to prepare a light lunch. When they arrived back with the food Tom hauled himself out of the pool. His muscled body dripping with water. Julia passed him a towel and he dried himself off. As we tucked into the food Julia asked Tom about his past. Tom said when he was a boy he took up boxing classes. It turned out he was very good. Through his teenage years he won more matches than he lost. In his early twenties he was destined to become a household name. It all hinged on his next fight.

The night before the match his doorbell rang and standing there was a gorgeous woman. She was soaking wet as the rain poured down. Her flowery dress clinged to her body,and due to the rain had become see through. Her car had a flat tyre and she asked if Tom could help.

Tom took the flat tyre off and replaced it with the spare. Tom invited the girl in to have a hot drink. He said to her, put your wet clothes in the dryer and passed her a dressing gown. She took her dress off and then said these are wet too, and took off her bra and knickers. Tom said she stood there naked, her long brown wet hair touching the top of her pert full breasts. She had long slender legs, and a neatly trimmed bush of brown pubic hair.

She moved towards Tom and said you might as well put your clothes in the dryer with mine. She pulled his T shirt off then knelt in front of Tom and pulled his shorts and pants down. His semi erect cock sprung into her face and she kissed the tip.

She said to Tom, lead me to your bedroom, I need to thank you. In the bedroom she opened the wardrobe and took out some ties. She lay Tom spread eagled on the bed and bound his hands and feet to the bed posts. She crawled up his body teasing his cock with her breasts and nipples and she turned around and lowered her pussy to his mouth. She took his now erect cock into her mouth.

Tom said it was all so unexpected but so arousing he didn't last long, and within a few minutes he ejaculated into her mouth. She turned around and dribbled his cum from her mouth into his. She stood up and pulled from the wardrobe a scarf. She wrapped the scarf around his mouth.

His young cock was still erect and she sat beside him and wanked his cock until he spurted cum over her fingers. She straddled his softening cock and rubbed her cunt on his penis. When he was erect again she guided his cock into her pussy and rode him hard. He came twice more inside her.

She got off Tom and played with his soft cock. He mumbled something, she pulled the scarf aside and Tom said he couldn't cum any more. Oh, I'm sure you can she replied. Precum oozed from his cock and she licked it clean and started sucking on his soft cock. It took a while but he became erect again. She took an elastic scrunchie from her bag and fitted it tightly around his balls, she took another one and put it tightly around the base of his shaft. Finally she pulled his foreskin right back and placed another one in position to keep his foreskin in place. His glans was purple and oozing precum. She used the precum as a lubricant and squeezed and massaged his helmet. His cock was quite sore, and the scrunchies made him feel he was cumming but didn't allow him to.

After half an hour he mumbled something again. She pulled the scarf aside. Tom pleaded with her to stop and untie him. She just laughed and continued wanking his cock. He told her he needed to urinate. She said, go on then. Tom said he tried to hold it back, but eventually he had to piss.

Urine dribbled from his cock, she kept wanking, and finally a long jet of yellow piss shot from his cock. She held his cock and pointed it towards him. His piss splashed over his chest and face. When he finished she licked the drops of urine off his cock.

She continued wanking his cock, and her other hand was fingering her pussy. Every now and again she would put her wet fingers to his mouth and make him lick them clean. If he refused she'd push her fingers down his throat.

After another hour she took the scrunchies off, his cock went immediately limp. He was begging her to stop, but she continued stroking his cock.

Tom drifted in and out of consciousness and all the time she was wanking his cock. As the night turned to dawn, she suddenly got up, took her clothes from the dryer and dressed. She removed the scarf, kissed him on his forehead and loosened the ties.

He still struggled to get free, but eventually he did. He went to stand up and fell forward. He crawled to the shower and sat on the shower tray as the water cascaded around him. He looked at his red sore cock, and tried to wash it, but as soon as he touched it, it was too painful.

He crawled from the shower and went to the spare bedroom. He got on the bed and curled into a ball and slipped into a restless sleep.

Hours later he was awoken by his doorbell and his manager came in. What the bloody hell happened to you? He asked. Tom said he was too embarrassed to tell him.

The manager drove him to the fight venue. And a boxing match he was easily expected to win, finished by Tom being knocked out in the first round. There was no doubt in Tom's mind, that his rivals team had set him up with the woman the previous evening.

That was the end of Tom's boxing career.

dudley

By *athy and JohnCouple  over a year ago

Loire Valley & Truro

Tom said after that happened he retired from professional boxing and became a personal trainer. Julia asked him if his awful experience had put him off women. He said it did at first but eventually he got over it. He'd had a few relationships since, but currently was single.

Tom said his number one rule was he wouldn't let anyone tie him up. That was understandable.

The girls dropped their robes and clad in their tiny bikinis dived into the pool. As Tom watched he adjusted his cock in his speedos. There was quite a significant bulge and it was still increasing. A small damp patch of oozing precum was obviously visible.

As Ulma and Julia splashed about in the pool Tom said to me, which one is your girlfriend? I explained Julia was my girlfriend until Ulma came along and now they were both my girlfriends. Tom looked at me in astonishment. Well...how does that work, surely there must be some jealousy, he asked?

I explained it was a total open relationship between all of us. So I could have sex with them? He asked. I laughed and said that would be up to them. But I knew the true answer.

The girls got out of the pool and made a show of drying each other in front of Tom. His cock was pushing his speedos away from his waist. Ulma knelt between Tom's legs and eased his speedos down his legs. His cock sprung out towards Ulma's mouth.

His cock was about eight inches long, and very girthy. About the size of my wrist. Wow! Said Ulma. She pulled his foreskin right back, opened her mouth wide and slid his tip into her throat.

Woking-ish

Swansea

Near Bedford

Always a pleasure to read your updates, looking forward to the next one

dudley

"Always a pleasure to read your updates, looking forward to the next one "

Thank you for your message and kind words.

Julia took off her bikini and pulled my shorts off. She sat on my lap with her back towards me and guided my hard cock into her pussy. She rubbed her clit and slowly moved up and down on my cock.

We watched Ulma giving Tom a blowjob. Ulma normally could deep throat with ease but she was struggling with Tom's size, she stood up and removed her bikini. She then straddled Tom and lowered her perfect one line slit onto the tip of his cock. Using her fingers she separated her slit and pushed his cock inside her. Her eyes rolled back in her head as his cock filled her cunt. Tom's hands came around Ulma's back and caressed her tits. After a minute Ulma shook her head, and said to Julia, let's swap. Julia got off my cock and Ulma sat on my lap, and my cock went straight inside her. I could tell that Tom's cock had really stretched her cunt.

Julia brought a bottle of lubricant from her hand bag and squirted it over Tom's cock and rubbed it in. She then squirted it on Tom's hands and stood in front of him. His large hands rubbed along Julia's pussy lips and inside her cunt. Julia moved her dropped robe and put it under her. She got on all fours and Tom put his hands on her hips and lifted her pussy towards his cock. He gently pushed his cock into her cunt. She squealed as he got six inches in and started fucking her. Julia groaned in pleasure as his cock stretched her cunt.

Ulma turned around on my cock and said, fuck me hard. I stood her up, bent her over the patio table and slammed my cock back and forth inside her dripping cunt. Her tits were slapping against the top of the table. My hands gripped her hips so I could push my cock deeper in, with each forward thrust.

Ulma's hands were white as she gripped the sides of the table. Her body started shaking as her juices flooded from her cunt, soaking my cock and balls and thighs. Her vagina muscles clamped around my cock forcing me to cum and making my cock come out of her cunt. Her body was trembling and I thought she was going to fall onto the patio. I put my hands under her arms and eased her into a chair. She sat there, yelping as mini orgasms wracked her body.

Tom lay on the floor, his mighty cock bouncing up and down in the air. Julia straddled his cock and lowered her pussy carefully on to it. I could see her pussy lips were red and swollen.

Tom kept moving positions with Julia. Finally he lay her on her back, picked her legs up, put her ankles on his shoulders. He thrust his cock back and forward into Julia's cunt. She had orgasmed countless times over an hour. She came again so powerfully that she pushed Tom's cock from her vagina. His cock erupted and sprayed all over Julia's face and tits.

Woking-ish

Swansea

Superbly written sir

"Superbly written sir"

Oh, that's so kind of you. Thank you.

Near Bedford

dudley

When Ulma recovered she crawled over to Julia and licked Tom's cum from her face and breasts. This quickly changed as the girls got into a sixty nine position. Ulma was on top of Julia facing us. Ulma's fingers parted Julia's red, puffy and swollen pussy lips and using her tongue gently licked Julia's clit. Ulma lowered her pussy to Julia's mouth. Julia's tongue darted in and out of Ulma's cunt.

The weather had changed and a light drizzle was falling down. Tom and I were ok as we had the patio umbrella protecting us, but the girls were next to the pool with no cover above them. Their bodies were glistening in the rain. Ulma spread Julia's legs as far apart as they would go, her tongue and fingers were licking Julia's pussy and Julia moaned in pleasure. Ulma started moaning too, and within a minute Julia's hips bucked and her juices squirted over Ulma's face and breasts. Simultaneously Ulma's juices flooded Julia's face and breasts as they both orgasmed together. They crumpled into a heap, holding each other's shaking bodies tightly.

I suggested we go indoors. After the girls had dried off we sat around the dining table, naked, drinking hot chocolate.

Tom went for a piss, his large flaccid cock swinging between his legs. Ulma said she couldn't fit it all in, and Julia agreed as she couldn't fit it all in either. Julia said that the distance between the pussy lips and a average woman's cervix is just six inches, so any cock bigger than that can be quite uncomfortable, and sometimes painful. Ulma said it was all about the woman's position. It was the woman who could determine how much of a cock she would allow inside her. Ulma suggested they try out some different positions to find which works best.

Tom came back from the bathroom. Julia suggested we go up to the bedroom. Ulma lay Tom on his back on the bed. His cock was still flaccid, and it was bigger than mine, when mine was erect. Ulma took his cock in her hand and kissed the tip. Hmmm, she said, you've washed it, I can smell the soap.

Julia straddled Tom, facing him, and lowered her cunt towards the tip of his cock. Ulma fed his still flaccid cock into Julia's pussy. Ulma sat on Tom's face, and parted her pussy lips. Tom's tongue slipped between Ulma's pussy lips.

OMG! Said Julia, it's growing inside me. It's like someone is inflating a balloon in my vagina. His cock was growing outwards of her vagina. Julia and Ulma swapped places. Ulma managed to get just six inches in. Julia and Ulma got onto all fours, their beautiful arses in the air. Tom got behind Julia and pushed his cock in, again only six inches in. He withdrew his cock from Julia, and inserted it into Ulma. Next the girls tried the missionary position.

They tried various more positions but couldn't find any that would allow Tom's massive cock all the way in.

Eventually they decided to stimulate Tom's cock with their mouths and tongues. The girls licked his shaft and his balls and took turns deep throating his cock. Tom had great staying power, and it took half an hour. But eventually he roared he was cumming and once again Julia pointed his cock at Ulma's breasts. Ten powerful squirts covered her breasts with cum. Sperm was dripping from her nipples and Julia licked it all clean.

Woking-ish

- see i've been saying that for years... lol.

" - see i've been saying that for years... lol. "

Thank you, lol

swansea

Ulma had a new work colleague she wanted to introduce to us. Her name was Lucy.

Ulma said Lucy was young, just twenty and very shy at first. Ulma had spent the odd night away in a hotel with her, organising a work project. Of course after dinner in the evening there wasn't much to do apart from sit in the bar and drink and chat.

On the first night away Ulma said Lucy was very reserved and didn't want to talk about herself. Various men, mostly in suits brought them drinks and asked to join them, but Ulma said they were working on a project and needed to discuss the finer details.

At eleven o'clock they went to their separate rooms which were next to each other. Ulma showered and got into bed naked. She was tired after a long busy day. She quickly fell asleep. She awoke at 11.30am due to someone knocking on her door. She put on a robe and opened the door.

Lucy apologised and said she couldn't sleep and could she come in. Of course, said Ulma. There was a mini bar in the room and Ulma offered Lucy a drink. Two small bottles of white wine were opened by Ulma and she poured the drinks into glasses. Ulma hadn't tied her robe and she was aware she was exposing brief glimpses of her thighs and breasts. They finished their drinks and Lucy asked if she could stay the night with Ulma. Lucy said, no funny stuff, she just wanted to cuddle up to Ulma and go to sleep. No problem said Ulma.

Lucy was wearing blue pyjamas, and she got into the left side of the bed. She was staring at Ulma.

Ulma stood up and slipped her robe to the floor. Lucy gasped as she looked at Ulma's naked body. Ulma giggled and did a little twirl, showing off her beautiful firm breasts and then her pert buttocks. She got into the right hand side of the bed with her back to Lucy.

Lucy shuffled towards Ulma into a spooning position. For about five minutes nothing happened, and Ulma could feel herself drifting back into sleep. But then one of Lucy's hands crept around Ulma's waist. Ulma took her hand and moved it up so it was touching her breast. Again Lucy didn't move her hand. Ulma took hold of Lucy's hand and made her fingers caress Ulma's nipple which soon became erect.

Ulma switched on the bedroom light and dimmed it to a soft glow. She pushed the duvet onto the floor and lay on her back on the bed.

Lucy kneeled beside Ulma's body. She said, you are the most beautiful woman I've ever seen. Can I touch your breasts again? Ulma said, you can touch me wherever you like. Lucy cupped Ulma's breasts in her hands and gently pulled and teased her nipples. Can I kiss your breasts? asked Lucy. Ulma said, seriously you can do anything you are comfortable with.

Lucy leant forward and kissed Ulma's breasts and her mouth sucked on her nipples. Ulma pulled Lucy's head towards her mouth and went to kiss Lucy on the lips. But Lucy pulled away.

What's the matter? Asked Ulma. Lucy said she'd never been with another woman before. In fact she said, I've never been with a man either. I'm a virgin, and I'm finding this all a bit overwhelming.

Ulma got out of bed and put her robe back on. She took Lucy's hand and guided her to a chair. Ulma sat on the end of the bed. She said to Lucy, you dont need to do anything you are uncomfortable with. We could go back into bed and just cuddle each other to sleep. I'll wear the robe so I'm not naked.

Lucy burst into tears. Ulma put her arm around her shoulders and calmed her down. Talk to me, if you want to?

Lucy said the trigger point for her was when she was kissing Ulma's breasts and suddenly realised she may have to get naked too. No one apart from her parents had seen her naked body, and that was when she was an infant.

Ulma said I cant see what you think is wrong with your body. Lucy said I'm fat, I'm overweight. I thought if you saw me naked, you would be repulsed and I didn't know how I would cope with that.

Ulma said to Lucy, would you be ok showing me your breasts? Lucy thought about it for a moment and then nodded. Ulma stood up and unbuttoned Lucy's pyjama top. As she eased it off Lucy's shoulders, her large breasts fell forward. Wow! Said Ulma, what magnificent tits you have. Lucy giggled. Is it ok if I touch them and kiss them? Lucy again nodded, and Ulma licked her breasts and took her nipples into her mouth. A low moan came from Lucy, her nipples extended by over a inch.

Ulma said to Lucy, you are not fat, you are curvy, which is something completely different. And so very sexy. How would you feel if I took your pyjama bottoms off? Lucy hesitated and then stood up. Ulma kneeled in front of Lucy and her fingers grasped the elastic waistband and she pulled the trouser bottoms down. A bush of brown pubic hair surrounded Lucy's pussy. Ulma brushed her fingers through the pubic hair and noticed a slight wetness by Lucy's pussy lips.

Ulma stood up and dropped her robe to the floor. The two women looked at each other's naked bodies. Lucy moved forward and wrapped her hands around Ulma's waist. Their breasts squashed together and Lucy kissed Ulma full on the mouth. They separated and Lucy laid on her back on the bed with her legs apart. Ulma knelt between Lucy's thighs and inserted two fingers into Lucy's pussy. It was soaking and Ulma slowly licked Lucy's clit as she finger fucked her.

Lucy was shaking, and moans of pleasure escaped from her mouth. She held Ulma's head in place. She then stopped Ulma and said, I dont know how to orgasm. Ulma replied, dont worry, leave it to me and went back to licking and fingering Lucy's cunt.

Ulma could gauge how close Lucy was to orgasm. And she knew she was on the edge. Ulma moved her position, climbed on top of Lucy and lowered her perfect one line slit to Lucy's mouth. Ulma wasn't sure how Lucy would react. But she felt Lucy's fingers separate her slit, and her tongue darted in and out of Ulma's cunt.

Lucy shouted out, OMG, fuck, I think I'm going to orgasm. Her body started trembling, and as she orgasmed her body bucked so hard she threw Ulma to the floor. Ulma got back on the bed, and cuddled up to Lucy's shaking body. Lucy was crying, and Ulma wiped away her tears with her fingers. It's ok, said Lucy, they are tears of joy.

Ulma and Lucy spent the next two hours pleasuring each other's bodies. Both of them orgasming many times.

dudley

The next time Ulma and Lucy were away together, they had dinner then went to their bedroom. They hadn't booked separate rooms as Lucy said it was unnecessary and Ulma was fine with that.

Lucy said to Ulma that since that first night together she'd become obsessed with sex. She masturbated at every opportunity. Lucy said at work she would go to the ladies at least five times a day for a wank. Even when she was driving she would wear a short skirt, and slip her hand inside her knickers. She'd constantly looked at porn on the internet and wanted to try out lots of new things.

Ulma said the way she looked had changed. When she'd first met Lucy, her dress sense was frumpy. She wore loose fitting baggy trousers, and a big wool home made jumper. Now she was dressed in a tight fitting white silk blouse which showed off her breasts and ample cleavage. A short black skirt and black stockings. Ulma joked she looked like a pint of Guinness. Previously Lucy's long brown hair was straight and lanky. Now she'd had it cut to shoulder length, and had put some subtle wispy curls in and it looked shiny and healthy. She didn't wear makeup before, but now it enhanced her very pretty face.

Lucy said she hadn't had sex with anyone else since her night with Ulma. Every time she masturbated she brought to her mind that night with Ulma.

Lucy said she wanted to lose her virginity and have sex with a man for the first time and could Ulma help her realise her fantasy.

Ulma said of course, and she asked Lucy to stand up and do a twirl. Ulma looked at Lucy and her stunning curves, you are so beautiful she told Lucy.

Lucy said she didn't want to be alone with a man, she wanted Ulma to be there to guide her. Ulma agreed and said, let's go to the bar.

The girls sat at a table near the entrance to the bar. It wasn't long before a business man in a suit offered to buy them a drink. They accepted and he brought the drinks to the table and sat down. He was good looking, about six foot, slim body, designer stubble and shaved head. He had brown eyes.

He introduced himself, his name was Graham. He said, what are you two gorgeous ladies doing in this town tonight.

Ulma said this is my friend Lucy, and she's hoping to lose her virginity tonight. As she said this Graham had taken a mouthful of lager and spat it out. He stood up, apologised and went to the bar to get a beer mat to wipe up the spilled drink. As he returned he tripped over Lucy's hand bag and the rest of his pint went over Lucy's white silk blouse. Her top immediately became see through and it was obvious she wasn't wearing a bra. Her long nipples pushed the fabric forward. The two girls were crying with laughter.

Graham was very flustered and went to the bar again to get more dry beer mats. He offered two to Lucy and she dabbled her top and skirt. Still laughing Lucy said it was no good she'd have to go back to the room and change.

Graham sat down with Ulma, he was embarrassed and kept apologising. Ulma wiping tears away said it was very funny, and he should stop worrying about it. It was just an accident.

Ulma's phone pinged, it was a text from Lucy.

It said: He's gorgeous, any chance you could invite him up ?

Ulma said to Graham, Lucy wants you to join us in our room with champagne? Graham immediately went to the bar and brought the champagne and gave the bottle to Ulma. Graham said, it's probably better if you hold the bottle. I'd probably drop it.

When they got to the room Lucy was lying on the bed, still dressed in her wet clothes. Lucy sat up and said, I need to explain how I want this to work. She said to Graham, I've never had sex with a man before, in fact I've never seen a naked man, apart from on a porn site. So if Ulma agrees I would like to watch you two having sex, and Ulma to bring me in to guide me. What do you think?

Graham looked at Lucy and then at Ulma and said, I feel like all my christmases have come at once.

They had finished the champagne and Ulma rang reception to bring up another bottle.

Ulma took control. She told Lucy to stand up and said to Graham, undress her. Graham removed her blouse, and gasped when her large breasts fell forward. He pulled her skirt down, and she stood naked in front of them. With just her stockings and suspenders.

Graham admired her curvy figure. Ulma noticed that Lucy's pubic hair bush had gone. Her pussy was shaven smooth.

Ulma said to Lucy, undress Graham. Lucy removed his jacket then his tie and shirt. Ho obviously worked out at the gym. Lucy undid his belt and pulled his trousers down. His cock was bulging in his boxers. Lucy's hands trembled as she put her fingers around his elastic waistband, and she pulled his boxers down. His cock sprang into Lucy's face.

Ulma was pleased to see it was average size and not too girthy. Lucy briefly touched his cock and seemed amused by the way it bounced in front of her face.

Ulma had undressed whilst Lucy undressed Graham. There was a knock at the door. And forgetting she was naked she opened the door wide. The waiter, a young man nearly dropped the champagne as he saw two naked women and one naked guy with an erection. He blushed and dropped his eyes as he handed Ulma the champagne and he scuttled off.

They all laughed as they poured the champagne. Ulma took Graham's hand and laid him back on the bed. She knelt between his thighs and took his cock in to her hand. Lucy sat next to them.

Ulma wanked his cock and put Lucy's hand on his cock and showed her how to stimulate his shaft and caress his balls. She then took his cock in her mouth, and after a few minutes encouraged Lucy to take over.

Ulma then straddled Graham's legs facing him and lowered her slit to the tip of his cock. She told Lucy to use her hand to guide Graham's cock into her cunt. She rode Graham's cock for a few minutes and then got off.

Your turn said Ulma. She helped Lucy to sit astride Graham's cock. Lucy was nervous, but her pussy lips were wet. Ulma took hold of his cock and rubbed it along Lucy's cunt lips. His precum helped to lubricate her lips.

Are you ready? Ulma asked Lucy. She nodded but said take it slowly. Ulma got the tip of Graham's cock between Lucy's lips. Lucy slowly lowered her pussy. Two inches in then three, Lucy gasped as she thrust down and his cock was full in. He grasped her tits as she rode his cock like a rodeo. She pumped up and down and screamed as her orgasm built up. Graham shouted out he was cumming, and with one final thrust her pussy flooded the bed with her juices. She got off Graham and lay beside him panting. Ulma took his softening cock in her mouth and licked it clean. She then knelt between Lucy's thighs and licked Graham's cum from her pussy. Ulma moved up Lucy's body and cum kissed together.

They spent the rest of the night exploring each other's bodies.

Swansea

Loved that

"Loved that"

Thank you

This thread has got too big. Please look out for Duet 6.

Thank you to all my loyal readers and thank you for all the messages. It is most appreciated.

Near Bedford

If only all first times were that good

"If only all first times were that good "

Yes I agree

Woking-ish