FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Hotel Ho A Fab Meet Part 3

Hotel Ho A Fab Meet Part 3

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *undayGirl 69 OP   Woman  over a year ago

Coalville

I wake to a vibrating noise next to me, “time to wake” I don’t know where I am. It’s dark,

I feel sore between my legs. It’s all coming back to me. I feel something slip over my head and round my neck. All of a sudden my neck feels tight and I’m pulled up. I go to put my hands to it… “relax.” u whisper in my ear, “head down arse in the air.” I do as I’m told. I feel you close something round my wrist, my hand is pulled behind me forcing my weight into my face in the pillow. “Do u trust me?” U ask. I don’t know how to answer, I realise now it’s 4 in the morning n I’m in a hotel room with a stranger who has a belt round my throat n a handcuff round one of my wrists. “Yes” I manage to reply, although not entirely believing the word as it comes out of my mouth. “Good girl.” Your fingers are suddenly in my mouth n I realise your pushing something in there. I taste it, its my knickers. “keep them there” u say to me as U roughly grab my other wrist n secure it behind me back to the other one. I start to panic as I realise how vulnerable I am, face buried in a pillow, arse in the air.

“I want to see how stretched I can get your cunt” my pussy is sore from earlier it’s stinging. I feel you beginning to lube me. The soreness subsides a little n I try to shift to allow your hand more access to my 2 holes. “You’re a dirty little cunt letting me have you. I could do what I want n you can’t stop me.” I can’t say anything and you pull on the cuffs making my arms pull in my shoulders “does that hurt?” I make a noise, as close to a yes as I can get, “n now?” U quickly pull again n the pain intensifies.. I cry out.

“Don’t cry” u say, not in a caring way…

“Else it’s the cain.” U put the bed side light on n I can see the cain n a couple of dildos on the bed next to me. “You want your boundaries tested?” I nod looking you in the eyes.

“Then I think we’re going to enjoy this.”

You get the thinnest of the the 2 vibrators n begin slowly inserting it in to my cunt. I’m still stinging but it feels good. My breathing is changing, I feel the belt tighten round my neck. “Good girl, stay relaxed.”

I try to ignore the panic rising in me… I see you reach for something I don’t know what it is. But you’re rubbing it against my arse hole. I begin to feel a stretching. I realise it’s my silver butt plug you’re teasing my arse hole with it pushing it in n out. Until I feel it pop inside. “Oh you’ve no idea how good that looks.” Your rubbing my arse cheek.

The belt pulls a little tighter n then a slap, it takes my breath away n causes my eyes to sting. I’m covered in a thin sheen of sweat as my body tries to deal with what’s happening to me. “Oh a lovely red hand print on your arse to go with it.’

I wimper now, starting to think my first impression of you being too much might have been correct…

“You’re not crying are you” u look round at my face. “What a good little slut.”

You go behind me n between my legs. My arse n cunt on full display to you. You’re rubbing my arse cheeks with one hand and pushing the dildo in with the other. You again lift the cuffs sending fire down my shoulders… I feel you Fasten the belt around my neck. I can still breath but it’s definitely restricted a little. I’m worried about bruising where people can see but I have to push that away n concentrate only on breathing. You remove the dildo n slowly slide your cock inside me. It feels good. There’s a few pushes n then you lean to my face. “R u ok?” I look at you, u see my eyes have watered… “do u want releasing?” For a split second I think of saying yes. But I shake my head. “Good”

You take your cock out of me n I see u reach for the wider dildo, You also get a bit more lube on your fingers, start rubbing me in my cunt n around it. U then enter me with it, it’s cold n hard… but you soon get a nice rhythm going on your fingers rubbing my clit… I start to relax n really enjoy it.

I don’t really notice you shifting position… until I feel your cock pushing against me. Omg. I realise you’re going to try n push it in with the dildo. You get your tip in n the heat rushes through my body. Fire from my centre along all of my nerve endings. It’s not a wimper now… it’s a roar into the pillow as my pussy stretches to accommodate you and the dildo… you push and I can’t breathe… you pull and the pain is all I can think about. I need to control it, I cry out once more before deep breathing as much as I can in time with your movements. I feel the heat now radiating out in waves n what was pain is now fucking magnificent. I can even feel my self pushing back into you. “You perfect little cunt” I hear you say n you grab the chain between my wrists n pull. Every sinew in my body is stretched n pushed n I can feel my self getting ready to explode over you n the dildo. Wave after glorious wave of electric surging thru me.

I don’t even really hear you cum straight after. Just feel you spasming at the the back of me. N then feel everything releasing. “You can take some fucking” you finally say to me as you drop down on the bed. I move on to my side n manage to push the knickers out of my mouth. My breathing is heavy. The thin sheen of sweat from earlier is now much more. The dildo slides out of me but the butt plug requires more help… I ask you to untie the belt n then my hands. You massage around my neck n then help me to move my arms. It takes a few minutes for movement to feel normal. I’m wondering how many days this will take to recover from as we’re already discussing the next date we can meet.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Good girl x

When’s the next date they can meet up ?

By *iscoman7771000Man  over a year ago

birmingham