FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > The shop girl n the Wife… parts 4 & 5

The shop girl n the Wife… parts 4 & 5

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *undayGirl 69 OP   Woman  over a year ago

Coalville

New thread as last one got a bit high jacked! ??

Parts 1 2 & 3 on original thread

Part 4

It’s Monday n I’m back at the shop. The weekend passed without incident.

Ted wanted to come home with me on Friday night but I put him off saying I’d gotta be up early on Saturday. I’d no interest once my thirst had been quenched.

I’ve not heard from either of you…but that was about to change.

A message popped up on my phone. “Hello kitty, tomorrow night. I’d like you to come and have a drink with me. 8 pm.” There was a house number n a postcode in the message.

I stored the number… The wife.

“No need to bring anything, just your pretty little self.”

She makes me nervous… but I think about you being there… “ok see u then x”

I pressed send… fuck I’d put a kiss? Why did I do that?

It’s 8 pm n I’m at your door. Your cars here, I really hope you’re in. She opens the door. She’s wearing a wraparound dress but no shoes or tights, n no bra by the looks of it. Her make up is back to her normal but the lips are still gloss red. “Hi Kitty, don’t you look adorable.” I look down my little black minidress tight n boots. I step inside n remove my boots.

“Come through… have a drink,” she hands me a glass n pours the wine in both glasses.

“Paul not in?” I couldn’t help but ask, “he’s a little tied up at the moment” she smiles at me.

She makes small talk as I look round the kitchen, the house is pristine, nothing like mine.

Her voice trails back in… I realise I’ve not been listening.. “so i thought we could have a little fun… oh n kitty, take your tights off.”

I do as I’m told “Drink up, poor boys waited long enough.” I neck the wine. “Ready?”

I nod my head, no idea what I’m ready for.

“Oh silly, don’t be scared you’re gonna love it.”

She again puts her mouth on mine, But this time I respond and her tongue pushes into my mouth. I open further n allow her access, she licks my front teeth n I shudder. “Follow me” she heads up the stairs n I follow. Her big arse bouncing infront of me.

Part 5

We walk into a bright an airy bedroom. “Paul baby I’ve got you a surprise” it’s then I see you.

Tied to the bed. Completely naked. Blindfold n gagged… “you been a good boy waiting patiently.” You nod your head.

“I’ve got kitty here” she begins rubbing her nails up your leg from the ankle I see your cock twitch… “cmon kitty, do as I do, I’ll show you how he likes it.” I mirror her hand on your other leg. You groan. You’re fucking beautiful. Your cock is standing a little more now. We rub our nails over your body, torso, arms, collar bone… purposely not touching your cock. You’re pulling against the restraints as our hands are tickling your skin. She motions for me to get on the bed, we’re now either side of you on our knees. “Kiss me.” It’s not a question. I lean forward n we begin kissing over your now rock hard cock I think how it must be for you. Knowing n hearing us kissing, not able to touch or look. You groan again. I can feel my pussy responding to your wife’s kisses, her soft lips touching mine, her hand moves to my tits “we need to take these dresses off… shall we let Paul see Kitty?” I nod. I want to see your eyes.

She leans forward n removes your blindfold. You blink against the light n look at me like you didn’t know if I was really gonna be there. She comes behind me… I’m still on my knees on the bed. My hand cms away from your cock “lift you arms…” I do so not looking away from you. Im almost shaking. She pulls the dress over my head revealing my black lace bra thats just that little bit to small… forcing my tits to bulge over the top n the side. Without saying a word she kisses my shoulder and undoes my bra at the back. It drops to the floor allowing you full view of my 38dds she again kisses my shoulder n cups my tits from behind.. what big beautiful nipples … she turns my face toward her and kisses me deeply while squeezing my tits. My cunt is pushing against tight black lace knickers I can feel how wet I’m getting.

She moves in front of me and asks me to unwrap her dress. I stand up… a good 3 inches shorter than she is. I’m looking at her now as I open her dress. I was right, there’s no bra. She has perter tits than mine… not as big but beautifully curved. Smaller nipples. She looking in my eyes as she takes my hands and places them on her tits. “Squeeze me” she whispers and I gently squeeze her tits, nipples between my thumb n hand. She closes her eyes. I hear you grown… still with the gag in. Id almost forgot u were there. She leans down to kiss me. I move my hands to her hips n become aware of her nipples brushing against mine. “Turn around.”I turn to face you… she pushes my head down… it’s inches from your cock. “Don’t touch him” I put my hands on the mattress… “arch your back” my knickers stretch against my round arse cheeks as I do as she tells me. I look at your face… your eyes transfixed on your wife behind me. She kneels down behind me. Begins kissing the back of my thighs n then moves her hand to the shiny material between my legs. “R u gonna be nice n wet for me Kitty? A moan escapes me, I can see precum glistening on your tip… she’s rubbing against my cunt n licking n biting my thighs an arse cheeks. I automatically arch up further as my cunt is desperate to be opened up. She squeezes my arse cheeks before slapping both, then she takes my knickers down. “Oh you horny little bitch” she says when she spots the wet patch… “look Paul?” she holds up the gusset to you “Look what we made her do. U groan in to the gag n I wish I could take it off for you. But this is her show.

She drapes my knickers over your gag, the gusset just under your nose… then without any warning her hands back on my arse checks she opens me n before I know it her tongue is probing at my arsehole. My legs go to buckle n a moan escapes me. “Fuck!”

She’s pushing in deep n I can’t help but whimper. I look at you n can see you straining at the wrists. I wonder if you knew I was coming round when she tied you. Her hand has slipped to my Clit n I can feel I could be close tingles running all up my thighs n back. I start pushing back onto her as I can feel my orgasm building… she pulls back. “Not yet”

I think Paul needs to taste you…

She removes your gag n I wait for her to tell me my position. I can’t believe I allow her to treat me like this but I’ll do anything to get with you.

She asks me to sit on your chest. Facing you. Legs open… i do as I’m told leaning back but looking at you. Your eyes are moving to every bit of me. “You look fucking great.” You say to me. Your wife has been watching how you look at me. She reaches forward n strokes my tit… her hand moving back down to my clit. She begins rubbing and opens me up not 5 cms from your mouth. I stay leaning back. I wish it was you touching me. I’m so wet but it’s your mouth I want to be pressed against. You’re moaning about what a tease this is.

How you want to taste me…

“Turn around give him your arse…” I move round fairly clumsily, I want to kiss you. I want your hands on me. My body is electric longing for your touch. N by the way your arms are straining I think you want that to. I lower down onto your face n feel your tongue reaching out to me… I’m facing your cock. It’s standing so tall… so wet. I want to take you in my mouth.

Your wife is watching me on your face. “Such a slutty little kitty. You’re making my pussy wet.” She climbs onto the bed n I don’t know how manages to keep her balance as she stands over you n infront of me. She places her hands on the bedroom wall above. Her pussy in front of my face. Her legs parted. “Finger fuck me.”

“I’ve never…” I got to tell her.

“Do what you like done to you?”

I look up at her. Got to hand it to her she looks hot. She’s removed her knickers at some point and I can clearly see her neat n trimmed pubes. Such contrast to the natural little wisps i have. Her tits sticking out but still pointing north… again better shape than mine. I realise I’ve barely been moving on you whilst this has been going on.

“Fuck my husbands face… n finger fuck my cunt.”

I feel you splutter underneath me you must have heard her although I don’t know how with my thick thighs over your ears. I move back so your tongue can reach my clit, I can’t position my hand to her pussy as my weight is forward, she realises… n before I know what’s happened she pushed her cunt into my face. My nose pressed against the top of he opening. I can smell her, soap n something stronger, mustier. She arches up. Her clit now a little more available to me. I’m so hot. My heart is beating in my chest… it’s now or never… “lie down on Paul?” I almost whisper it.

She pulls her cunt back n looks down at me.

“Lie back on Paul” I say, louder this time… I don’t know how she does it… but she’s like a dancer when she moves. It’s like one long sweep and her arse is now on your stomach… her legs open and facing me. I move my hands so they’re against her thighs and I lean my head forward… she moves up a little realising my shortness. I’m not even sure what to do. But I want to do to her what you’re doing to me.

I open her clit and take in her scent. Different to mine, but still musky. I kiss her clit n she twitches. I kiss again, more open mouth. Press my tongue against her. She moans this time. I can feel her wet against my chin so I move my finger to just above her opening n gently slide it in. Still open mouthed kissing her clit. Her legs spread wider n feel a little braver carrying on. Your tongue is really working my clit now n causing me to rock against you. This gives me a natural rhythm to be kissing n licking n probing your wife with. She must be flattening your cock how far she lying back but I don’t think you or her care. Her cunt is so pink n wet. I’ve never seen one close up before n I keep stopping licking to watch my fingers sliding inside her. I kinda get lost in the moment n she tells me to stop she wants to fuck you. I’m suddenly back in the room n a pang of jealously rips thru my tummy. I’m riding your face but I want your cock too. She gets on facing me n starts rocking her cunt on your dick. Your moaning n your hot breath on my clit is getting me close… Your wife leans in n kisses me. Grabbing my hair she forces her tongue in my mouth. Not soft like before. Harsh. Her teeth bang mine n her mouth is all over mine. “You dirty little cunt” I hear her gasp at me thru the kisses n I think both of us are close. “Yes” it’s all I can respond. Your tongue is working overtime n my thighs are locking around you head. Your wife’s tits are rubbing just above mine I can’t hold anymore “I’m cumming”

“oh fuck” I hear you gasp from below me n now I realise your spunk is firing off inside her. How can I be jealous n so fuckin turned on at the same time. “Bite my tits!” She suddenly orders me n I have no time to think I just take her tits in my hands n squeeze biting her left nipple as I do so… a growl comes out of her mouth as she slams down onto your cock. “Don’t u fucking shrink on me!” She’s close but I realise you’re slipping out. Without thinking I push my hand up under her n she grinds down on it. I watch her as she pushes her cunt onto n over my upturned fingers. You can see what’s happened as I’ve moved off your face. “Sorry babe” you say as her grinding n writhing comes to a stop. “Not to worry”she almost laughs. “You’re little friend came to my rescue.” I can’t tell if she’s a bit miffed but I realise I’m kneeling on the bad naked. My hand held up like I’m trying to meditate. Erm, can I go wash up? I make my way out to bathroom n wash my hands n mouth.

By the time I’m back in the room you’re untied n sitting on the edge of the bed. The atmosphere feels off. She’s wrapped her dress back round her but I can still see her knickers on the floor.

“Thankyou little one. A very interesting evening, I’m sure you’ll agree Paul?”

I look at you. Wonder if she always speaks to u like this. “You smile at me. Very!”

“I’ll show myself out” I throw my dress over my head n pick up what I think is my underwear.

I get down stairs n realise it’s only my bra. I don’t wanna go back up. Ill leave my knickers. I slip my boots on, leave the house n walk back to the car in just my dress.

TBC

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *nlyme40Man  over a year ago

Rugeley

I am hooked

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Incredibly hot. What adventures these three are having. SundayGirl, you’re the Shakespeare of East Mids filth fiction!

Coalville

[Removed by poster at 02/01/23 13:36:43]

Coalville

"Incredibly hot. What adventures these three are having. SundayGirl, you’re the Shakespeare of East Mids filth fiction!"

Why Thankyou kind sir! X

Just amazing x

By *itboyslim2Man  over a year ago

stevenage

Brilliant

By *adyinred696969Couple  over a year ago

Brecon

By *_new_memberMan  over a year ago

Tewkesbury

Fantastic!

By *ussyeater692Man  over a year ago

Wrexham

Fantastic story

By *aughtyjamesMan  over a year ago

Inverclyde

Fantastic story. Made me hard just reading it

By *lderWiserNowMan  over a year ago

Kettrin

Fantastic story

By *anky677Man  over a year ago

Near-by

By *urious lillieWoman  over a year ago

Kildare

Loving reading This!!!

By *p22333Man  over a year ago

Witney

So hot loved it

Coalville

"Loving reading This!!!"

Thankyou x

By *d4ugirlsMan  over a year ago

Green Cove Springs

Amazing writing, such a build up.

Anxiously awaiting the next part.

By *_revMan  over a year ago

Birkenhead

Just keeps getting better and better

By *iscoman7771000Man  over a year ago

birmingham

By *ndiiiMan  over a year ago

Paisley Scotland

Brilliant xx

By *oyntzMan  over a year ago

all over Ireland

Fake

By *attboy107Man  over a year ago

Near Bedford

Looking forward to reading much more

Birkenhead

By *onnoisseur100Man  over a year ago

Woking-ish

briliant!

By *ladecarpalMan  over a year ago

Lincs/Wilts/HANTS/Dev

Wow…..

By *lan1chunkyMan  over a year ago

Prestwich

By *acksmith22Man  over a year ago

cannock

I love your stories

Love the story and the way you use the word cunt.

A women who uses that word gets me so hot.

Nice

By *oventry4biTV/TS  over a year ago

coventry

Wow, what a brilliant experience

By *usie pTV/TS  over a year ago

taunton

Fabulous

By *ornyhubbyhornywifeCouple  over a year ago

Neath

Hot

Coalville

Part 6!

(Thanks for the feedback… nice to know you care for Gem lol)

Wednesday late shift. I’ve started dressing up more for work now. Gone is the sloppy bun jeans n t shirt, my hair is now down n straightened… more eyeliner n lippy than I wear for a night out. N my Fishnets rather than my plain black tights.

I don’t expect to see you, but there’s always that glimmer of hope.

I’ve thought about last night a lot. Your wife is beautiful. There’s no doubt. I can’t believe the things I did with her. I’ve never been with a woman before, just remembering last night sends signals flying between my crutch n my brain. Over the last week I’ve been permanently aroused. It’s distracting.

The shops been really quiet tonight. It’s allowed me a lot of time to think of you, naked n tied. Your cock was beautiful. Your ginger pubes tidied but still there, the freckles across your chest n arms. Your tats… fuck your tats… across your body, arm n hands. I longed for you to touch me. I already know I’m going fuck myself when I get home.

Shift finished n I disappointedly head back to my car. I’d so hoped to see you or hear from you, but nothing. I get in the car n set off, I didn’t notice u watching me from the other side of the road, nor did I notice your car following me when I set off.

I get in my house, I should tidy up. I don’t want to, I race straight upstairs. This is no quick rub I need. I need something inside me. Something big, I want to be fucked.

I look at my toys… nothing appealing. They’re all to elaborate with their switches n vibes n timers. I remember I have a cucumber in the fridge… can I? I giggle to myself as I quickly take my boots off n run down stairs to the fridge. I’m Just grabbing the cucumber n there’s a knock at my back door. I look at the patterned glass. My tummy drops, it’s look like your silhouette, but u don’t know where I live.

I go to the door. Open it.

Fuck me it is you. My heart races in my chest n my words stick in my throat. “Hi Gem” that’s all you say before you’re in my door n your mouth on mine. Your arms quickly wrapping round me. I respond. Completely shaken with the force you’ve come at me with. You’re normally so cool, so measured. You push me against my fridge, the magnets n shit that I keep on there all hitting the floor. Your tongue is in my mouth n your breathing shallow n rapid. I’m moaning as you begin kissing my neck… your hands pressing against my tits. You stop. Your left hand now clasping my jaw n forcing me to look up to you. “I want you… I’ve not stopped thinking about you.” I can’t speak, I just close my eyes n allow your tongue back in my mouth. Wet, sloppy, needing.

You begin undoing your jeans… I try to help but our hands get in the way of each other. Your mouth not leaving mine. “The door…” the back door didn’t shut n its now swinging open, “don’t move!” You smile at me n it’s the most amazing you’ve ever looked, your eyes wide n laughing… I can’t help but giggle… n I strike a statue pose…you shut the door n come back to me… your jeans now falling down round your knees… “gorgeous!” U say as you re-approach me, taking my hands from the pose n holding them above my head. You hold with one hand while the other begins squeezing my tit, your face inches from mine. I go to close my eyes. “Look at me Gem” I do. My pussy on fire… every nerve ending is sparking. I’m aware of a hole inside me and I need it filling by you…

“I want you inside me?” I almost plead it. You begin kissing me again, firmer more controlled… your hands finally approaching my cunt. I’m breathlessly trying to tell you my tights are still on, your hands now grabbing at the netted material. I hear it tear. Feel the nylon ping against my thighs.. you start pulling me down towards the ground, i realise we’re going nowhere, you’re gonna nail me on my kitchen floor. Your jeans n pants are still round your ankles. You remove your tee exposing your gorgeous painted chest. N your cock is out like it’s searching for home. I don’t do much as lie as fall onto my back and your on me. You’re not smiling or laughing now. You sit up between my legs. I’m panting… thighs shaking, you pull me towards you n pull my knickers to the side. Then your inside, not much… just your tip, “fuck your wet” I don’t speak.. just nod. You lean forward and kiss me again. You cock entering me further. I raise my hips n you push in again this time it’s deep, I causes me to yelp,

You’re over me. You’re inside me. Your face next to mine n I can hear you groaning in my ear. You’re fucking me. Really fucking me. There’s no more kisses or niceties. This is ugly, deep, carnal lust. Your pushes are getting faster n harder. I can feel the cold floor thru my clothes I want you to smash me through it. I open my thighs wider. I want you fill every part of me. We’re not moaning now it’s grunts. I know you’re getting close, your cock feels huge and the angle we’re at is allowing you to brush my clit on every entry n exit, my thighs open more n your deeper still. I can’t do anymore except take it. My hands are on your arse up your back anywhere, just to keep u inside me. Im hanging on. My thighs now round you. Keep pumping Paul, fuck me til you pop inside of me. Then it happens, your body goes rigid n you let out a massive groan… my pussy some how moving up to you like she wants you to climb inside. I shake as I cum all over you… my thighs burning n my back sore. My moans deep n low… guttural. Neither of us speak. You drop on top of me. I wrap my arms around you I don’t want this moment to end. You kiss the side of my face n lie/fall next to me on the kitchen floor. I can’t move… I need to move. I don’t want to. I want to lie here on this cold n dirty floor with you. “I’ve got to go.” You break the silence… “what?” I can’t believe you’re just gonna get up n go.

“She doesn’t know I’m here…” it’s almost a whisper.

“You followed me?” I suddenly realised what you were saying. “You’ve gone off script. You’re not meant to know where I live?”

You stand up, pulling your clothes right n in place. “Seriously? You’re just gonna go?” I sit up, my top falling over my tits but my tights no longer fit for purpose. “I shouldn’t have come.”

U mumble. N with that you leave. Closing the door behind you. Leaving me sat on my cold floor with your cum oozing out of me.

But poor Gem

Brilliant as always

By *ndiiiMan  over a year ago

Paisley Scotland

Xx

Woking-ish

By *lan1chunkyMan  over a year ago

Prestwich

Birkenhead

By *usie pTV/TS  over a year ago

taunton

By *ndrea54TV/TS  over a year ago

cambridge

By *adyinred696969Couple  over a year ago

Brecon

By *_new_memberMan  over a year ago

Tewkesbury

By *andyel73Man  over a year ago

Leyland

Amazing has to be one of my face reads on fab

By *kpiercedCouple  over a year ago

walsall

stevenage

By *ettriano 6969Man  over a year ago

Eastbourne

Such a hot horny story

By *lderWiserNowMan  over a year ago

Kettrin

By *issitCouple  over a year ago

Banbury

Great story and so well written.

Great twist - just great

By *attboy107Man  over a year ago

Near Bedford

By *ohndisney04Man  over a year ago

NEWCASTLE

(thumb

Woking-ish

By *he fab twoCouple  over a year ago

brentwood

By *vbiker2TV/TS  over a year ago

morpeth

Where's part 7?

By *D123Man  over a year ago

Kings Heath and Estepona

Brilliant story!

Coalville

"Where's part 7?"

It will be with you over the weekend. I’ll add to this thread

stevenage

Great x

By *umalotagainMan  over a year ago

a town called malice

Brilliant writing, making my cock twitch at the thought of being with Gem

brentwood

By *upiterqueenWoman  over a year ago

Cornwall

[Removed by poster at 10/01/23 01:00:05]

By *upiterqueenWoman  over a year ago

Cornwall

I really hope there's more parts to this story. It's had me dripping!

By *anteddeadoraliveMan  over a year ago

st helens

brentwood

"I really hope there's more parts to this story. It's had me dripping!"

Don’t look like it

By *undayGirl 69 OP   Woman 42 weeks ago

Coalville

Thread 2