FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Beginnings

Beginnings

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ohn pcool OP   Man  over a year ago

Inverness

This is the mainly true start to my belated journey into BDSM.

I looked in the mirror was I actually going to do this? Hair pulling, light spanking had been in my repertoire maybe a little breath play but beyond that? Actually inflicting pain? Deep breaths, calm down you've been speaking with her about this, she wants it and it certainly seemed like my cock had wanted it.

Walking into her bedroom she is kneeling where I left her on the bed, her plump round arse encased in the silky knickers I'd chosen from the series of pictures she'd sent me. I lift the flogger enjoying the heft of it, the rubber falls and let them trail over her back alerting her that I am back (if she wasn't already aware) "Shall we begin?"

"Yes Sir"

My mind races as I gently flog her knicker encased pussy and watch her wiggle her hips, almost entranced I changed position and began swatting her arse with the flogger unsure if I should get harder (god she'd said she liked it quite hard but what's her idea of hard.... she's not used her safe word) and as those thoughts ran through my head she moaned "mmm harder please Sir"

I ran my hand over her arse and could feel the heat pulsating from her pussy, fighting the urge to touch her yet but enjoying her little moans. Suddenly I drew my hand back and began alternating spanking her arse cheeks enjoying watching her cheeks redden, I pull the material of her panties between her cheeks and begin spanking her again my other hand reaching for her swinging breast pulling her nipple hard as she lets a delightful hiss of air escape her lips.

I'm hard, harder than I've been in years and fuck if I don't want to pin her down and absolutely rail her right now. The primal side that I didn't have a name for yet. But back to the flogger for now picking it back up, I began inflicting more vigorous strikes enjoying seeing the welts beginning to appear along with the handprints I'd left earlier. I realised that I could actually see the wet patch on her panties "You've soaked your panties, and I haven't even touched you."

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *enninemarkMan  over a year ago

huddersfield/manchester

By *andy IanMan  over a year ago

cheshire/Preston

By *ohn pcool OP   Man 26 weeks ago

Inverness

Good lord, I forgot about this one

Inverness

Cupping her pussy I feel the heat and wetness against the material of her panties, she attempts to push back and I remove my hand and skelp each cheek three times. She looks back over her shoulder at me, her eyes glazed with lust and I fight not to just fuck her there and then. Instead I tell her to roll onto her back which she does, her legs open wide as I move between them and take her nipple in my mouth sucking and nibbling at it..her hips begin rising off the bed trying to get some contact my hand takes her other full breast and begin squeezing it slowly getting harder and leaving a mark as I pull at her nipples making her hiss a breath (suddenly I'm sure I've gone too far, but her hip bucking intensifies) out. I have to have her, my hands move down pulling her knickers to the side and placing my leaking, hard cock at the entrance to her cunt. Pleeeease she gasps, please Sir fuck me. It'd been so long since I'd been in someone I could resist no longer and slip balls deep in one thrust I groan at the feeling of her open to me and begin to fuck her hard. She tried to reach between her legs to her clit but I catch her wrists in my hand and hold them as I pound her, I see the telltale blush across her chest and laugh as I say oh is the slut cumming on my cock? What a good girl.

Yeees she moans I'm going to oh fuck I'm cumming. He can feel her cunt tightening around him and suddenly his balls tighten and he begins to unload in her, pumping her womb full as he pushes as deep as he can get. He rolls off and says I've not cum that quickly since I was a teenager and laughs, she stays quiet and he begins to worry...are you alright he asks?

Yeah she replies that's the first time you have called me a slut....I liked that

Smiling in relief he says yeah well that's the first time you've called me Sir...I liked that he replies.

The end

By *enninemarkMan 26 weeks ago

huddersfield/manchester

Inverness

We met a few more times and talked a lot as I began to eke some of her fantasies from her, I'd had a bit of a spending spree and my toys had gone from a flogger and a dildo to multiple floggers, a tawse, magic wand, wartenburg wheel and a pussy pump.

Finally she was coming out to mine, wearing the lingerie I'd picked out I hear the car on my drive. Quickly checking that the rope is in place I wait for the doorbell and there it goes.

Opening the door she stands there with her slutty boots on hello Sir she says.

Show me I mutter, open your coat. She looks around nervously and opens it. Magnificent I think, her breasts barely held in place in the black corset her legs wrapped in the black stockings and her now shaved pussy trying to escape from the tiny thing. Looking right in her eyes I walk onto the porch and place my hand over her cunt pulling the thong to the side I slip two fingers inside her and lead her through the front door behind me fingers still inside her. Take the coat off I tell her, shrugging it off it pools on the floor and she follows me to the living room

By *ohn pcool OP   Man 25 weeks ago

Inverness

She walks behind me my two fingers still buried in her wet cunt following me into the living room. I remove my finger and raise them to her mouth "Taste yourself" she takes my fingers in her mouth looking right in my eyes as she cleans her juices off both. "Good girl, now bend over that table" she looks and places herself over it. Quickly taking the ropes I tie her arms and put the spreader bar on her ankles, lifting the flogger I begin working on her arse and after 15 minutes it's glowing gloriously. Slipping my hand between her thighs I can feel her thong is soaked now, chuckling at what a masochist id found I put the flogger down and lifted the magic wand. Placing phone between her legs I began tormenting her clit with it, within seconds I can hear her juices and now she's likely to cum very quickly. Slipping a finger in her arse makes her moan and ask "Can I cum please Sir?" "Sorry? " I respond "Cccan I cum please Sir?" " Cum for me then" her legs begin to shake as she makes guttural noises in the back of her throat "fuckn hell" she moans...want to keep cumming I ask? "Sir? I can keep cumming?" "Yes keep cumming if you want to" and she did until she started squirting and kept squirting, and as she built to her third I pulled the thong to the side burying my cock to the hilt in her making her scream out "Oh god, oh god" as I fucked her hard and fast making her cum again before pulling out and undoing her ropes.

Tbc

By *enninemarkMan 25 weeks ago

huddersfield/manchester

By *j and c 2Couple 25 weeks ago

mullingar

» Add a new message to this topic