FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > wife meets fuckbuddy

wife meets fuckbuddy

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I would love for my mrs K, to go on a date with her fuckbuddy.. He would come pick her up from our house & she would be wearing a sexy tight dress showing off all her curvs an that big ass.. any way when they are on there way to the restaurant ill like it if she sucked on his cock while he drove just to give him a little tast of what he will be getting later meanwhile when they are seated an waiting for there meal to be served.. Il like her to open her legs an grab his hand an place it on her pussy so he can feel she has no knickers on an leave his hand there for him to flick her clite an make her wet with ecitment for whats to come later in the hotel room i have booked for them :...so after the meal they head to the hotel for a few drinks at the bar followed by lots of touching & flirting while this is all going on im sat at home with a beer in hand finking about my wife sucking on a next mans big cock & injoying being a slut for the night.. So after a few glasses of wine an lots of flirting mrsK txt to tell me she cant wait to be fucked by this man an sent back home to me with his hot sticky cum still in her.. So once in the room mrs K send me a txt with a few pics of him tasting her clean wet pussy + pics of her with his BIG Fat cock in her little mouth with a look in her eyes to say she is going to injoy every inc of his 8inc cock pushing deep in her tight pussy by this time im very hard an have my cock in hand thinking how hot it would be to be watching her with her legs wide open & him fingering her tight hole makin it more wetter so he can slide his thick dick in her as she bits her lip with hunger for all of it....15min later the phone beps an its a txt an its him his telling me how well she is taking his cock in her pussy then mouth & gagging on his long 8inc cock...

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I live quite close to you both..its a fantasy of mine too

"I live quite close to you both..its a fantasy of mine too"
glad you like the fantasy

I love it. Love to have her in crotchless panties..waiting for me..

Well im gna write some more on this little story.. Need to think how i want to carry it on + a ending

Id send you guys a message and give you some ideas and fantasies iv always wanted to try out..

has any one else done anyfink like this or have the same fantasies as us? More of this story to come. e

Part 2..... Then comes a pic with his chucky cock fucking her sweet mouth & its much bigger then me an im loving the thou of him stretching her pussy So mrs K says to him that she likes having her bum played with and that she had never done full anal and would like him to break her in.. So by that he starts to finger her pussy then She sucks his cock for a bit befor he pushes her towards the bed and she's sat on the edge as he starts to lick an kiss the iner side of her thigh working his way up to her by now soaking wet pussy, (i Imagine she tasted wonderfull right now) as he lick's and fingers both her pussy and ass, she flinces a little as he managed to get two fingers in her tight ass, but moanes with pleasure as she relaxes, he plays some more with her ass while workin the clit with the other hand making her super HORNY!! Mrs K starts to relax abit more & He slips a butplug in her tight ass befor... turning her round bending her over the table and thrust'ing his cock into her wet love hole,.. (by this time i have my hardcock in my hand an wanking while reading the other txts an pics being sent to me).. banging away at her tight but jucy pussy even harder as she braces herself palms flat on the wall, , he's strokes were hard and slow now pulling out of her until just the head of his swollen cock was in her then thrusting forward even harder N faster grabing at her hair an perky titties , this go's on for a while then i get a call from mrsK an i can hear her shouting, “oh yes fuck me harder.

"I couldn’t believe my luck, it was like a dream here I was at home listening to my cockwhore of a wife being fucked by a hung bull all i can hear is her asking to be fucked like never befor while telling me how better he is an she wishes i was there to see her face as she takes a bigger and thicker cock fucking her meaty pussy like a real man should.....then it go's silent an i can hear her sucking hard on his cock with her juices on it... he then tells her to suck his balls while wankin his cock hard, then orders her to jump on his cock & ride it .. I can hear that she is loving how his cock fill's her up more then i do....thats when the phone cuts off & im left wondering what else is going to happen... 1hr later a txt with he's load on her face an him telling me she's cum'd 4times so far.. I dont hear from them any more ...... till she comes back home with his hot cum still sitting in her cunt for me to clean up with my Tongue Mmmm while she tells me what he did to her...the end :-hope you all like

my misses has justed dressed in a santa outfit and gone to meet a newish male friend on her own just sat here waiting till she gets back for all the great details

well she came back and told me all about it as I licked her pussy and then gave her a good fucking was great will have to send her out again sometime

"well she came back and told me all about it as I licked her pussy and then gave her a good fucking was great will have to send her out again sometime sounds fun, i hope you had eaten every last drop off his cum from her stretched pussy"

By *oth_cook69Couple  over a year ago

WOKING

love this fantasy, we have often discussed doing something like this. We would like it to happen the other way round too where Mr Cook takes another woman out while Mrs Cook stays at home.

The thought of Mrs Cook going out and behaving like a dirty little slut with another guy and then coming home and telling me about it really turns me on.

By *aughtywifeandhimCouple  over a year ago

luton

We do this about twice a year with the same guy,love it when she comes home

we use to do this , i would go away on holiday and donna would have her FB round and she would phone me whilst he was shagging her

By *onnoisseur100Man  over a year ago

Woking-ish

Great fantasy love to help any couple with this

By *antstoplaynowMan  over a year ago

uxbridge

"we use to do this , i would go away on holiday and donna would have her FB round and she would phone me whilst he was shagging her "

Sounds great would love to try it

» Add a new message to this topic