FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Old Mrs White - part 2

Old Mrs White - part 2

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ewnmatures OP   Couple  over a year ago

fife

“ never mind me you cheeky young pup! You can do as i say or i tell your parents - your decision.”

“Ok- you win” i said. She took the mag and started slowly turning the pages as i unzipped my jeans put my hand in and started pulling out my semi hard cock.

“No no!” she shouted. “ not just out! Get naked i want to see it all, theres a good boy!” Slowly i took off my t shirt and then stood up to take off my jeans and pants.

“Come her so i can get a better look. Thats it very nice”.

I began to get harder as she watched and she found a page and told me to start wanking. Any embarrassment soon left me and the pleasure of wanking and being watched rippled through my cock.

I realised she was starting to get aroused too as her face and cleavage began to flush and her breathing quickened.

I took the mag and turned it to a page that said “one for the ladies” that had a few pics of naked men on it.

“ you enjoying this too Mrs White, you like looking at cock eh?” She nodded. As i was getting braver ( and hornier) i said “ well why not join meand have mine”. “ Come here” she demanded & as i went towards her she stood up and planted a kiss on my mouth. As she did so her old rough tongue slid in between my lips and i felt a mixture of disgust but also strange pleasure. “ a real woman is so much better than ogling those pictures”….

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *wakers14Man  over a year ago

burgess hill

By *hil911Man  over a year ago

Solihull

Welcome back

fife

She took my hand and put it on her chest. “ how does that feel son? That nice and soft?”

I said to her if she was a real woman she should prove it as id never seen a real woman before. I forgot about her age as i was being led purely by my hard on.

She began to undress- blouse first revealing a lacy bra which didnt really support her big saggy puppies. I nervously leant forward and slid the straps down over her shoulders . She turned her back to me and unclipped it then removed it totally. As she turned around her tits were in full view. Big and heavy looking with lots of veins leading down to her nipples which were small but very erect.She lifted her arms and i could see her bingo wings shake as she did so and also noticed some longish grey hairs on her arm pits.

Her tits hung down over the waist band of her slacks and rested on her massive belly.

She then slid off her slacks revealing a pair of big cotton pantsstraining to hold her belly in. Her thighs were thick and she had a pair of pop stockings on which came up to her knees.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Glad its back

By *iscoman7771000Man  over a year ago

birmingham

Please carry on

fife

She slowly put her hands in the waistband of her pants and began to slip them off. As she did so her big puckered belly hung down over the top of her thighs which obscured the view of her fanny.

I kneeled in front of her and pulled the pants right down to the floor letting her step out of them. Still the pearl did not reveal itself. She lifted one foot up onto the seat and lifted her ample belly upwards with one of her hands exposing a pussy sparsely covered with long grey wiry pubes and a few still brown coloured ones. I could see a bit of her slit too.

As she stood there naked i looked over her large naked body all sagging to the floor and kind of tried to take it all in.

I was wanking earlier in the day to nubile young ladiesbut now i seemed more turned on by this old age pensioner who was going to let me fondle har and who was almost begging to play with my cock.

I should have been disgusted but i had never been harder and i just wanted to feel her all over and explore all her lumps & bumps.

I said to Mrs White “ if you want to watch me wank then you need to help me. I need to see your pussy spread open whilst i jerk. Its only fair!”

She just nodded, sat down in the chair her massive tits spilling out to the sides over her upper arms & lifted her legs as far up as she could and slightly spread them. “Is this ok?” She asked.

“No i want you to spread your cunt wide, i want to see all your hole you dirty old woman”. She just nodded her agreement, all the time never taking her eyes off me slowly pulling back the foreskin on my cock exposing the bulbous angry purple head, which by now was oozing precum.

From something that began as trouble for me this might progress to something really pleasurable for both of us I thought to myself.

Old Mrs Smith the grumpy,dowdy, old biddy i always thought she was was underneath it all a dirty old mare and whats more i was going to pleasure her!…..

Loving this story

By *iscoman7771000Man  over a year ago

birmingham

Getting very interesting now

Go for it

By *d funMan  over a year ago

Telford

By *j and c 2Couple  over a year ago

mullingar

By *ornybarMan  over a year ago

clonmel

By *eandher4and9Couple  over a year ago

leeds

Wow.

By *ig daddy 1969Man  over a year ago

manchester

By *triker0079Man  over a year ago

London

By *titch69Man  over a year ago

Torbaydos

By *rdiscreet327Man  over a year ago

Nottinghamshire

This is so hot.

Lucky guy Getting to explore a dirty older woman

By *ricky09Man  over a year ago

Gloucester/Cyprus

By *ragsterMan  over a year ago

Blackburn

Love an older ladies body prefer her shaven her mature labia large and open on show

My wife has big veiny tits which I love to suck

By *igerman23Man  over a year ago

hayes

Mmmm lucky boy

hayes

Love it

By *illyCouple  over a year ago

Coventry

fife

Mrs White reached down and pulled her fanny lips wide apart, revealing a very pink and shiny hole. It was very wet and slippery looking.

“Come closer and see my rose” she said. I got to my knees and put my face close to it,catching a heady aroma of both musk and stale piss.

Then as quick as anything she took one hand away and putting it behind my head pushed my face right into it.” Thats it get right in and taste my sex, lick it!”

I could hardly breathe but the wetness and the taste just made my cock harden.

I got up and cock in hand gave it a few rubs before lying on top of he r and automatically began thrusting. She let out a laugh

“Eager young buck arent you!” I thought i was already fucking her but my cock was merely rubbing against her hairy cunt and not inside it.

She pushed me back a bit and took my cock in her hand. She gave it a few strokes and a squeeze and tugged on my balls gently.

She guided me into her hole and my cock slipped in easily.” She let out a gentle moan. “ go slowly” she whispered.”in and out just a bit”.

My cock felt so wet inside her. There wasnt much resistance inside her but then she began to tighten and slacken her cunt intime to my thrusts. I couldnt help myself and just went hammering into her cunt every thrust pushing her big belly upwards and her fat tits just rippling with the motions.”fuck fuck fuck!” I shouted out as my balls began to do their work. Despite trying to hold back i felt the muscles between the balls and arse spasm and the pressure build up in the engorged head of my cock. Then it just happened!!!. I spunked so much i felt i had pissed inside her. “Im sooo sorrry!” I blurted out. All this build up and i had shot my bolt too soon.

“Dont worry, your young and i guess its your first time with a real woman of experience”

As i pulled out my cock went limp and the wetness and the coldness of her juice on it felt fantastic all the way over my pubes and down on my balls.

As i looked at her “rose” as she chose to call it it had gone from fleshy pink to deep red in colour. I could see inside her hole now which kept on twitching like it was winking. Sticky spunk was starting to run out as well as her wetness trickling down towards the crack in her arse.

She took my hand and whispered “ finish me”.

She took two of my fingers and guided them around her hole then slid them inside. It felt warm moist and very sticky. She started rocking up and down on them stroking her fat tits and nipples with her hands.

“Another one, gently” i slid another finger in and felt her work her cunt muscles - tight, slack, tight, slack- building up a steady pulse.

She kept asking for additional fingers to be inserted till i had all five just inside her hole sliding in and out.

Then she reached her hand down and grabbed my arm tight. Then without warning she thrust her hips up and forward and my hand disappeared up to the the lowest knuckles. She thrust my arm into her time and again faster and faster.

The gentle moans became deep grunts now and i just thrust my fingers in and out till it became sore. Then with a final thrust of her hips and a shout out she shuddered all over her body- her fat belly and hanging tits just rippling like the waves on the tide.

Then i felt first my fingers - then wrist- then lower arm become very warm and very very wet.

As i slowly pulled my hand out, all this fluid just spilled out.

I thought i had hurt her inside as i looked at this stuff almost pissing out of her gaping, angry hole.

“ Mrs White, Mrs White are you all right?”i gasped in an anxious voice.

“Never better son” she smiled. “I havent cum and gushed like that in years”

“Im sorry that i came too quick i just couldnt help myself” i apologised.

“Not to worry son thats just inexperience thats all. But you show a lot of potential young man if you’re willing to learn we can have a lot of fun together!”

I was willing to learn and she was a great teacher. We had regular get togethers after that including some with her friend and her husband - Brenda & Eric.

But thats an entirely different story!

Hope you all enjoyed this one for now……

By *hil911Man  over a year ago

Solihull

More please

By *asisguyMan  over a year ago

Tipperary

By *dward_TeagueMan  over a year ago

wolverhampton

Fantastic writing

Brilliant . Thanks

By *ragsterMan  over a year ago

Blackburn

By *iceguy12345678Man  over a year ago

Fareham ish

By *ikinghornMan  over a year ago

southsea

That was epic. Good I want a women like that

leeds

Great story. Love to hear the others.

By *titch69Man  over a year ago

Torbaydos

Awesome

By *orkiebar51Man  over a year ago

Keighley

By *d funMan  over a year ago

Telford

By *lashheartMan  over a year ago

shrewsbury

By *tewart64Man  over a year ago

Lostwithiel

well lets hear the other story

By *iker197Man  over a year ago

Hinckley

By *wakers14Man  over a year ago

burgess hill

let's hear more.

By *ig daddy 1969Man  over a year ago

manchester

Very nice

By *oventry4biTV/TS  over a year ago

coventry

Excellent, definitely want to hear more

By *21funguyMan  over a year ago

Bicester

More

By *eeker of pleasureMan  over a year ago

manchester

By *ikinghornMan  over a year ago

southsea

By *ougarandcubessexCouple  over a year ago

Colchester ,Essex

By *nowman40040123Man  over a year ago

dovers

Would like to hear the other story

hayes

Loved it.more i hope.

By *usie pTV/TS  over a year ago

taunton

Fantastic tale.

By *exbot 1Man  over a year ago

Chester le street

Ow yes mmm

So Horny

By *ac6969Man  over a year ago

leeds

By *ichard7Man  over a year ago

Southeast Kent, Marden.

Great read..

By *onsi69Man  over a year ago

llanfairpg

Bravo….

leeds

Would love to hear the other story

By *anny Boy31Man  over a year ago

Belfast all over the Uk and Ireland

Every parish needs a Mrs White

By *ocktoplaywithMan  over a year ago

Derby

By *uffolkboy1Man  over a year ago

Ipswich

More please ...fantastic

By *RayMan  over a year ago

essex

By *ezmoMan  over a year ago

ulverston

Yes loved it thanks

By *kp2000ukMan  over a year ago

Edinburgh

wow I have loved all of that and am looking forward to the next story

By *an4Fun121Man  over a year ago

Leicester

By *oyntzMan  over a year ago

all over Ireland

By *nowman40040123Man 7 weeks ago

dovers

Like this

By *rgar27Man 7 weeks ago

Bognor Regis

"Mrs White reached down and pulled her fanny lips wide apart, revealing a very pink and shiny hole. It was very wet and slippery looking.

“Come closer and see my rose” she said. I got to my knees and put my face close to it,catching a heady aroma of both musk and stale piss.

Then as quick as anything she took one hand away and putting it behind my head pushed my face right into it.” Thats it get right in and taste my sex, lick it!”

I could hardly breathe but the wetness and the taste just made my cock harden.

I got up and cock in hand gave it a few rubs before lying on top of he r and automatically began thrusting. She let out a laugh

“Eager young buck arent you!” I thought i was already fucking her but my cock was merely rubbing against her hairy cunt and not inside it.

She pushed me back a bit and took my cock in her hand. She gave it a few strokes and a squeeze and tugged on my balls gently.

She guided me into her hole and my cock slipped in easily.” She let out a gentle moan. “ go slowly” she whispered.”in and out just a bit”.

My cock felt so wet inside her. There wasnt much resistance inside her but then she began to tighten and slacken her cunt intime to my thrusts. I couldnt help myself and just went hammering into her cunt every thrust pushing her big belly upwards and her fat tits just rippling with the motions.”fuck fuck fuck!” I shouted out as my balls began to do their work. Despite trying to hold back i felt the muscles between the balls and arse spasm and the pressure build up in the engorged head of my cock. Then it just happened!!!. I spunked so much i felt i had pissed inside her. “Im sooo sorrry!” I blurted out. All this build up and i had shot my bolt too soon.

“Dont worry, your young and i guess its your first time with a real woman of experience”

As i pulled out my cock went limp and the wetness and the coldness of her juice on it felt fantastic all the way over my pubes and down on my balls.

As i looked at her “rose” as she chose to call it it had gone from fleshy pink to deep red in colour. I could see inside her hole now which kept on twitching like it was winking. Sticky spunk was starting to run out as well as her wetness trickling down towards the crack in her arse.

She took my hand and whispered “ finish me”.

She took two of my fingers and guided them around her hole then slid them inside. It felt warm moist and very sticky. She started rocking up and down on them stroking her fat tits and nipples with her hands.

“Another one, gently” i slid another finger in and felt her work her cunt muscles - tight, slack, tight, slack- building up a steady pulse.

She kept asking for additional fingers to be inserted till i had all five just inside her hole sliding in and out.

Then she reached her hand down and grabbed my arm tight. Then without warning she thrust her hips up and forward and my hand disappeared up to the the lowest knuckles. She thrust my arm into her time and again faster and faster.

The gentle moans became deep grunts now and i just thrust my fingers in and out till it became sore. Then with a final thrust of her hips and a shout out she shuddered all over her body- her fat belly and hanging tits just rippling like the waves on the tide.

Then i felt first my fingers - then wrist- then lower arm become very warm and very very wet.

As i slowly pulled my hand out, all this fluid just spilled out.

I thought i had hurt her inside as i looked at this stuff almost pissing out of her gaping, angry hole.

“ Mrs White, Mrs White are you all right?”i gasped in an anxious voice.

“Never better son” she smiled. “I havent cum and gushed like that in years”

“Im sorry that i came too quick i just couldnt help myself” i apologised.

“Not to worry son thats just inexperience thats all. But you show a lot of potential young man if you’re willing to learn we can have a lot of fun together!”

I was willing to learn and she was a great teacher. We had regular get togethers after that including some with her friend and her husband - Brenda & Eric.

But thats an entirely different story!

Hope you all enjoyed this one for now……

"

great story did you write about Brenda?

By *igerman23Man 7 weeks ago

hayes

Nice.m.lucky boy

By *lfAlf9Man 7 weeks ago

Colchester

Can't find part 1