FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Stag do / team nights out stories…

Stag do / team nights out stories…

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *aytie0 OP   Woman  over a year ago

Seaham

Love hearing stories about men sharing women with their friends. It’s my fantasy x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I used to share my x wife with a few friends then fuck her after they had cum inside her

Seaham

Was that not an odd feeling physically and emotionally? And did it change your friendships at all?

"I used to share my x wife with a few friends then fuck her after they had cum inside her "

Me and my mates shared a girl on a night out in Newcastle a couple of years ago.

One of the lads pulled her and took her up to the room, fucked her and cum, she said she wanted more so he came back down to the hotel bar where we were having a drink and told us.

She stayed in the room as we took turns, one going up then coming back down and then the next one went up,

There were 4 of us and 3 of us went up twice

Seaham

Not for from my neck of the woods lol

"Me and my mates shared a girl on a night out in Newcastle a couple of years ago.

One of the lads pulled her and took her up to the room, fucked her and cum, she said she wanted more so he came back down to the hotel bar where we were having a drink and told us.

She stayed in the room as we took turns, one going up then coming back down and then the next one went up,

There were 4 of us and 3 of us went up twice "

You may like this.

Let me know if your interested in me finishing it.

https://m.fabswingers.com/forum/stories/1370473

Seaham

Quite tame… thought that was the whole point of stag do’s to get up to mischief

My x gf had a thing for being watched fucked her i. Front of a friend till she squirted all over his bed , she did put no on a show first with a toy

By *rNightMan  over a year ago

Coventry

Me and my other half arranged with a guy on here for her to go on a stag do that he was best man for. We booked adjacent hotel rooms, met them in the hotel bar before she headed into Leeds city centre with them. She was the playful toy on a lads night out

I stayed in the hotel whilst they text me updates, pics, clips etc. Then had to listen next door, it was three years ago but we still get turned on together about the stuff she got up to that night.

Used to meet a woman from near Hartlepool with a group of strangers regurlarly. Hubby would watch as we all fucked all holes safe! She swallowed us all too. Happy memories. When we left he would then reclaim her.

By *ongue-twisterMan  over a year ago

Cardiff

My ex is a size 10 gorgeous redhead with an amazing figure and 36ff breasts. Before we got together she was on a girls night out and sharing a hotel with a friend. They met a stag do whilst out and the stag and best man came back to their room.

Her friend fell asleep shortly after getting back to the room, leaving a disapointed pair of blokes now competing for my ex's attention. Not one to pass up an opportunity, she took one of each of their hands and slid them up her top to her amazing breasts.

Within seconds she was being spitroasted on one bed whilst her friend slept, blissfully unaware, on the next bed over. After several hours of having each hole filled repeatedly, the guys left. To this day her friend has no idea of the filth she missed out on.

As I'm a huge DP fan, my ex would recount the tale any time she wanted to get me rock hard (not that it took much). Sadly we didn't get a chance to re-enact her adventure.

By *es_wrentMan  over a year ago

Hatfield

Had a stag do in newcastle earlier in the year. I was last man standing in the bar of my group. 1am and I’d be chatting to a couple for some time. It began innocently and we wandered back towards their hotel. I think they planned on having a guy back that night, and it was my lucky night!

Both mid-30s, she was very slim with cropped hair, small boobs and a nice round butt . He was your average build (like me).

In their room, she rolled on the bed and slipped her dress off. He undone my shirt and was nuzzling my neck. I was pulled onto the bed and they were alternating sucking my cock.

She climbed up to kiss me and then quickly moved to face down on the bed. I’m so distracted I didn’t even hear the condom being opened and applied by him to me and before I knew it I was pulling long hard strokes from behind. His tongue quickly found my arse. That’s all I remember. Clearly the euphoria took over.

I’ve never, ever been so damn lucky in my entire life. Couldn’t have planned it any better if I’d tried. I remember rolling back to the apartment at 4am where the rest of the boys were still up chatting or dozing on sofas. What a night!

Seaham

This was disappointing lol

By *rego69Man  over a year ago

Chelmsford

It will happen and I am sure it will be spontaneous for you.

Hope you enjoy it and have more adventures if groups.

By *yanShireMan  over a year ago

Motherwell

"Love hearing stories about men sharing women with their friends. It’s my fantasy x"

Quite a few over the years sexy. Now thinking a group of us need to take a trip down to Seaham! Best was strangely enough like some of the others here, in Newcastle, for best mates stag. Crazy night that led to 6 of us taking good care of the same girl.

Tick... but not broadcasting details to everyone haha

By *K1090Man  over a year ago

East Kilbride

Swapped phones with my best mate when silly d*unk back at mine, both got our hidden folders up, soon where wanking off infront of each other over each others wives pics/videos, he came first, I quickly followed…we’ve never talked about it since, 2 years down the line now

Seaham

"Love hearing stories about men sharing women with their friends. It’s my fantasy x

Quite a few over the years sexy. Now thinking a group of us need to take a trip down to Seaham! Best was strangely enough like some of the others here, in Newcastle, for best mates stag. Crazy night that led to 6 of us taking good care of the same girl. "

when are yous in the area?

By *erriman69Couple  over a year ago

highworth

"Love hearing stories about men sharing women with their friends. It’s my fantasy x"

It's mine too!! Would love to "entertain" Dave and his mates for hours and hours of fun!!

"Love hearing stories about men sharing women with their friends. It’s my fantasy x

Quite a few over the years sexy. Now thinking a group of us need to take a trip down to Seaham! Best was strangely enough like some of the others here, in Newcastle, for best mates stag. Crazy night that led to 6 of us taking good care of the same girl. when are yous in the area?"

I’m up there in May

By *offee27Man  over a year ago

Wiltshire

Me and 3 friends gangbanged my then girlfriend after a night out, all of us cum in her at least twice

By *ophie199Couple  over a year ago

Leeds

This is tame. Kaytie0 - if you fancy a norty friend to get int trouble with- I’m your girl.

By *rompton boyMan  over a year ago

….

On a Butlins weekender about 10 years ago I was a group of 12 of us got chatting to a hen party on the 1st night. I took one of them back to my room and he fucked. I had told her I was into swinging and this really turned her on. The following evening we bump into each other again and before we made our way back to my room I told my mate to come behind in about 1/2 hour. He walked through the door as I was fucking her from behind. He got his cock out and she took it eagerly.

We spent the night taking turns spit roasting her, she was loving it! As were we

Mine too

By *exymarvelMan  over a year ago

cardiff

Whats the biggest number of guys youve had in one night, and might i also say you are smoking hot

By *ere2help82Man  over a year ago

Bromsgrove

When i was working out in the states at a party me and 4 of the other lads i was working with ended up with a guys wife upstairs we all shared her she got a number of loads of cum on her. Then went back down to hubby. Happy to give more details if anyone wants to know drop me a msg.

By *elaxing2Couple  over a year ago

Manchester

I remember being out with couple of friends for weekend in Blackpool and by end of the night we had chatted to 7 lads who part of stag party and by end of the night they where buying us drinks and we all snook into there hotel rooms and I can be brutally honest being shared around us amazing xx

Lucy xxx

Wasn't really a stag party but I arranged a bareback gang bang for my ex 2 yrs ago, we invited 8 guys 5 turned up, she was insatiable...... maybe I should post the story here

By *otscottishMan  over a year ago

North East

Would love to know if there is anyone in Cardiff wanting to join a stag do in June for some fun.

By *ob4fun4Man  over a year ago

dublin

Mine too "

Any stags or hen night stories to share ?

By *ashgaMan  over a year ago

Berwick-upon-Tweed

More details

By *omtom7Man  over a year ago

Tralee

Myself and a pal shagged 2 sisters one night out

» Add a new message to this topic