FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Out in the country

Out in the country

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ralnothing OP   Man  over a year ago

coventry

This is a true story from a while back but has brought back pleasant memories.

At the time i was working night shifts it was summer and id got home in the early hours, had breakfast and gone to bed, zonked out. After what seemed 10 mins i could here the wife stirring downstairs, i looked over at the alarm clock it was almost midday. I got up to use the bathroom, she heard i was up and brought up a cup of tea.

I was thinking its your last shift tonight do you think if i make a picnic up we could have a drive out and make the most of this glorious sunshine if your not too tired. Id had a good sleep and felt ok and it was a lovely day, ok ill have a shower and well go then.

As i showered i heard her come upstairs and into the bedroom to change, i finshed in the shower got out and she stood by the bathroom door in a short skirt and T shirt and no bra!! Immediately this got my attention and i could feel my cock starting to harden, she looked down and raised her eye brows and smiled, I see youve got desert sorted then and giggled. I knew this was going to be more than a picnic i was up for the adventure.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *..NemoMan  over a year ago

Durham

Promising

coventry

We jumped in the car and headed 5 miles to the countryside where we normally go for weekend walks. We grabbed the basket and blanket from the car and headed down the old railway line walk, there were a few people around walking dogs and a couple of joggers we passed. Lets find a field off the beaten track, dont want every Tom, Dick or Harry watching us she said, with that we climbed a small fence and found a field with a gorse bush fence running alongside, we could still hear people passing but they could see us or so we thought.

We spread the blanket down and opened the basket and got the food and drink out.

As we sat there eating the food i noticed her outstreched legs in the sunshine and her heavy breasts under her pink t- shirt and the faint outline of her nipples, she opened her legs and i could see the little triangle of lacy white knickers i was turned on, and could feel my cock hardening in my shorts.

We finshed the picnic and she laid down on the blanket with her arm coverung her eyes from the sun.

coventry

I leaned over and kissed her and rubbing her breasts throught her T Shirt, your naughty she seductively said, my cock was now hard and i wanted her in that field. The sound of people walking close by only added to the excitement as i lifyed her T Shirt her breasts looked wondeeful in the bright sunshine, i kissed each one then settled my mouth on her nipples, they wete instanstantly hard as she gave out a moan. She pulled my head onto them, i kissed her moth ours tongues playing with each others, my cock was straining to get out and i could feel warm pre cum in my pants. She sat up and pulled her T shirt over head she was now completely topless, i cupped and played with her tits as she rubbed my now hard cock through my shorts. As i knelt up i swore i could see a figure peering from behind a large tree next to the gate wed climbed over, this turned me on even more, i didnt want to scare the wife so didnt tell her yet but i turned her round so they could see her lovely large tits in full glory.

I got her to kneel up as i caressed her tits from behind and then i lifted the front of her skirt up and slid my right hand down her knickers. Whoever was watching was now getting a full view.i looked over her shouldee and was amazed to see an oldish man watching over the gate be had to peer aroumd the tree to get a good view, the wife hadnt clocked him her eyes were closed in the exctasy of the moment

coventry

Her cunt was wet as i played with her clit, my hand working over her lips and sliding a finger into her she moaned , reaching back holdimg my head to her neck and fondling her boobs with her other hand. I looked over and the old guy now had climbed over the fence and was leaning against the tree and had taken his cock oit and was rubbing it.The thought of the old guy watching yards away turned me on even more it was at this point i decided to tell her. Dont be mad but theres an old guy watching us, she opened her eyes to see an old man wankimg at the site of her, i thought shed scream and get up but to my amazement she closed her eyes and whispered lets give him a show. With that she stood up, i pulled her skirt and knickers off and she turned to me and pulled my face into her crotch. Lick my pussy and make him watch she uttered, i nearly came there and then and went to work on her wet warm slit, she was loving it. She laid down again on the blanket making sure her cunt was in full view of our guest, she started wanking herself as i stripped my shorts and pants off my cock springing to attention, i looked over and the old guy was now wanking hard just watching the wife masturbating.

By *all_guy_masseurMan  over a year ago

Southampton

Excellent.... i hope she sucks him.

coventry

Secretly i wanted this old giy to have some action but didnt want to push it and ruin the experience, i lowered myself over her in a 69 and took her warm wet pussy with my tongue lapping feverishly over her swollen lips and open wet hole, i made sure our guest had full HD view. She took my cock in her mouth i could feel it warm and wet as her lips slid up and down my shaft. I spat onto her pussy and watched it slide down over her lips to her bum. I pulled her arse cheeks apart and slid a finger inside her tight wet bum. Her muffled moans coming from her filled moith. The old guy had now pulled his trousers down to his knees and i could hete him moaning as his hand worked hard on his cock. I so wanted to see him fuck her or at least her sucking him but she was enjoying him watching. She pushed me off her then made me stand as she took my cock back into her mouth, she glanced over to him then took my cock again, hes loving this she hissed, i know i think he wants a piece of you, to my dissappointment she said well not today i want this cock inside me. She made me lay down and she sat ontop of me facing him, she lowered herself onto my cock and was boincing up and down. I heard the old guy give out a loud moan and he shot a line of cum from his cock, mmmmmmmm she moamed i think he liked that, i envishioned him cumming into her mouth and with that my cock started throbbing, she climbed off got me up and wanked my cock so hard i shot over her face and tits id never cum so hard , the old guy was fumblimg with his trousers as she lapped up my cum and rubbing it onto her tits. A day ill never forget.

By *ocktoplaywithMan  over a year ago

Derby

By *andaloriansCouple  over a year ago

Malvern

Sweet! Sounds like real show!

S

By *oyntzMan  over a year ago

all over Ireland