FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Heads or Tails

Heads or Tails

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *apiophile1 OP   Man  over a year ago

Tilbury

Ians' Fortieth was quickly approaching, and though we had thought about having a surprise party. It turns out his work was already throwing him one. So we joined together to help organise the event. Luckily for Ian, his boss, Richard, had hired the function room at the pub across the road from work with a free bar.

The first part of the party was work colleagues only as they planned to finish an hour early as part of the surprise. Then around sixish, family and friends were to arrive.

The party was in full swing by seven, and Ian's boss asked if I'd help carry all the presents over the road to Ian's car so he could pick them up the next day. Ian was in no state by this time to contemplate driving anywhere. So Richard, another friend and I gathered all the gifts and placed them in Ians' car.

On our return, Ian was spotted in the main bar getting a passionate kiss from Rachel, an office temp. All three of us laughed and remarked he was a lucky fellow, then left them alone. It was his birthday, and that was one present you couldn't pack away.

Around Ten, our mate Carl turns up, late as usual. It was around the same time some people were starting to leave. He wasted no time downing a couple of pints trying to catch up as it was a free bar.

As "last orders" were called a short time later, about a dozen people were left, so Richard invited everyone back to his place to finish off the night. Which luckily was only a few doors down from the pub. So grabbing what drinks we could, we all trundled off down the road in a line, like ducks.

Waiting at the door was Mel, Richard's wife, who grabbed the bottles of wine Richard had taken. We were led into the large kitchen and placed the drinks along the worktop. As Richard poured out a large glass of wine for Mel, he invited everyone down to the cellar to see his games room. Most followed him downstairs, leaving Mel, Rachel, Ian, Carl and myself to go and sit outside on the patio.

Ian and Rachel sat down on a swing chair, and Mel squeezed herself between Carl and me on the large sofa opposite. We were chatting away when Rachel asked Ian rather loudly if he wanted something special for his birthday. Looking puzzled, Ian said, "Yes?".

Mel, Carl and I now looked on as Rachel took Ian's glass from him and placed it on the table with hers. She then straddled him and began to kiss him.

"I think we should leave them to it," Carl remarked softly.

"Hell no. I want to see how far she will go," Mel said gleefully.

I then felt a hand squeeze my thigh. I looked down to see Mel's hand rubbing my thigh. Mel's other hand is doing the same to Carl's thigh.

Carl reached over and began to stroke Mel's thigh in response. She then uncrossed her legs and spread them slightly apart. I reached over and placed my hand on Mel's thigh, which felt silky to the touch. What I had assumed to be leggings turned out to be thick crotchless pantyhose as our hands slowly moved further up, exposing more of her thigh.

Rachel was rubbing her groin hard against Ian by this time. Ian was obviously enjoying it as his hands grasped tightly to Rachel's arse.

Mel gasped softly, then groaned. Looking down to see what may have caused this, I noticed Carl's hand was slowly rubbing Mel's pussy.

Carl had also got his cock out, and Mel was stroking it slowly.

I lifted up Mel's leg and placed it over mine, spreading her legs further. Carl then did the same to her other leg. I removed my hand from Mel's thigh and then placed it on the back of the sofa. My fingers positioned perfectly to softly stroke the nape of her neck. I turned to face her and ran my other hand over her shoulder, then down to the first button of her dress. I popped the first button, then the second. My hand slid slowly inside and cupped her breast, gently giving it a squeeze.

I guess we had forgotten about Rachel and Ian because Rachel let out a loud groan. All three of us looked over to see Rachel, now bouncing up and down on Ian's cock.

Not wanting to be left out, Mel quickly got up from her seat and straddled Carl. She reached down and positioned his cock before slowly lowering herself down along his shaft. Mel groaned as inch by inch Carl's cock slid ever deeper. She then slowly began to raise and lower herself along the shaft. In a short time, Mel was pounding herself down harder and harder onto Carls's cock. Mel began to gasp as her speed began to quicken, almost matching Rachel's pound for pound.

"I want to suck on your cock!" Mel gasped with an intense gaze.

I got up and walked around the back of the sofa, unzipping my trousers and pulling out my rampant cock. As I approached to wear Mel and Carl were, She reached out to grab me by the shaft and pulled me towards her eager mouth. I felt her warm lips enclose around the tip, then slide down my shaft, taking me deep into her mouth. I could feel her tongue against my cock as her head bobbed up and down.

Carl had now taken over the task of fucking Mel. His hips thrust upwards as he pushed down on her hips to get as deep as he could.

I looked over to Ian and Rachel. She turned to face us as she continued to pound herself down onto Ian's cock. As she did, she rubbed her clit frantically. It wasn't long before she started to shake and quiver as she orgasmed, letting out a low groan of satisfaction.

Rachel slowly rolled off Ian and flopped beside him to catch her breath. Ian's cock glistened in Rachel's pussy juices as he stood up and approached us. He stood behind Mel and spat into his hand before covering the tip of his cock with it. Ian then placed a knee on either side of Mel's legs and leaned toward her. Mel quickly stopped sucking my cock to look behind her.

"What are you....Oh Fuck!, Fuck!, Fuck!" she exclaimed as Ian slowly leaned further forward.

Mel's grasp tightened on my cock as a look of shock spread over her face.

Ian, grasping Mel by the hips, slowly thrust his hips back and forth. Mel's eyes closed, her head falling onto the back of the sofa.

Rachel had now come over and knelt on the sofa next to them.

"Fuck me," Rachel said as she looked up at me.

I proceeded around the sofa and stood behind Rachel. I guided my cock to her wet pussy and thrust my cock into her. She reached up and grasped the back of the sofa, then pushed back to meet each of my thrusts. Rachel and Mel were now groaning and moaning in time with each other. This spurred us three guys to fuck the pair of them, faster and harder.

I was the first to cum, so with a groan of satisfaction, I thrust my cock into Rachel as far as it would go. My hips jerked several times as I exploded inside her. She then flopped onto her back panting heavily once my cock had become flaccid and fell from her.

Carl quickly followed me as his hips jerked upwards repeatedly as he filled Mel with his seed. Which made Mel gasp as she orgasmed.

Ian pulled his cock out of Mel slowly, allowing her to fall down onto her back like Rachel. Both panting hard and looking flushed.

As Carl stood up and tucked his now limp cock into his trousers, Ian leaned over Rachel. Pulling her off the sofa, he told her to get onto her knees in front of Mel. Ian then pulled apart Mel's legs, exposing her wet pussy. Rachel leaned in and began to lick at Mel's clit.

Mel looked up in shock as Rachel's tongue flicked over her clit and then sucked it. Mel bit her finger as her head flopped back onto the sofa and groaned softly. Ian then placed himself behind Rachel, and as before spat into his hand.

"Slowly, slowly", pleaded Rachel as Ian pushed his cock into Rachel's arse.

Carl and I took seats in the swing chair to watch the action unfold.

Rachel's attention quickly returned to flicking her tongue over Mel's clit as Ian did as he was instructed. Ian slowly worked his cock in and out of Rachel's arse. His hands squeezed tightly onto Rachel's hips with each slow and deliberate push. Rachel was obviously enjoying the feeling as she couldn't contain her groans with each thrust.

Mel also groaned with delight as Rachel had now inserted a couple of fingers into her and was finger fucking her frantically.

It wasn't long before Mel reached out with both hands and held Rachel's head down onto her clit as her body quivered as she orgasmed.

Rachel then reached up and started to play with her own clit.

"Fuck me harder", Rachel now demanded.

Ian complied with her demands, and a short time later, Rachel was shaking as an orgasm ran over her body as she vigorously rubbed her clit. This must have been too much for Ian as he pushed himself deep into Rachel, making her gasp as he shook and quivered as he came deep in her arse.

All three now flopped down on the sofa, looking hot and flustered. Laboured panting filled the night air as each tried to catch their breath. Carl and I collected the glasses up, and then went off to refresh the drinks to help them with their recovery. Each of us eagerly downed the cool drinks we brought out. It wasn't long before we all had composed ourselves and looked somewhat normal. And just in time as others slowly began to appear and join us.

Mel, Rachel, Carl, Ian and I burst into laughter when Richard appeared saying, "You've missed all the fun".

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *asseur_9Man  over a year ago

Ballymoney

By *iscoman7771000Man  over a year ago

birmingham

Great story

By *apiophile1 OP   Man  over a year ago

Tilbury

Give it a thumbs up if you like it.