FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Sheffield sex

Sheffield sex

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Appx 10 years ago i answered an ad online. Was from a busty bbw mid 20's. She lived near meadowhall in a council bungalow. Late one night she invited me to join her and her bf. I drove over eagerly anticipating the fun to come. I arrived and parked up. Knocked on the door and she answered in just a towel. I visited the loo and then stripped off and followed her i to the bedroom. Her bf was there wanking his cock back to hardness as he had fucked her earlier. She was a big girl with a very hairy cunt. She sat on the edge of the bed and told me to go down on her cunt. I quickly found her it and sucked kn it till she squirted all over me. The first time i had thus exp. Then she got into doggy position and i slipped my cock up her and fucked her long deep and hard as she sucked on her bf's cock...

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *iscoman7771000Man  over a year ago

birmingham

More please

By *oth0712Man  over a year ago

cambridge

By *ronmant16Man  over a year ago

Sheffield

"Appx 10 years ago i answered an ad online. Was from a busty bbw mid 20's. She lived near meadowhall in a council bungalow. Late one night she invited me to join her and her bf. I drove over eagerly anticipating the fun to come. I arrived and parked up. Knocked on the door and she answered in just a towel. I visited the loo and then stripped off and followed her i to the bedroom. Her bf was there wanking his cock back to hardness as he had fucked her earlier. She was a big girl with a very hairy cunt. She sat on the edge of the bed and told me to go down on her cunt. I quickly found her it and sucked kn it till she squirted all over me. The first time i had thus exp. Then she got into doggy position and i slipped my cock up her and fucked her long deep and hard as she sucked on her bf's cock..."

She still there???? I can make it in 20 from mine

» Add a new message to this topic