FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Gamers Dilemma 2

Gamers Dilemma 2

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *apiophile1 OP   Man  over a year ago

Tilbury

Never expecting to hear from Chris again after the other night, I was surprised to get a text from him begging for help. A friend of Kimberly's has dropped by unexpectedly, and they have plans they can't rearrange. So he wanted my help to entertain her for a few hours one afternoon by taking her shopping or for drinks. He included a picture which made it easier to say yes to helping out.

I meet Kimberly with her friend Gemma for coffee, with Chris joining us a short time later. Once Chris and Kimberly had left I showed Gemma around some of the shops. None of which piqued her interest. So we ended up in a pub for a few drinks and a light meal to pass the time.

Once the drinks began to follow, I learnt some saucy things about Kimberly, and I told Gemma a few things about Chris. We were getting on well and didn't take any notice of the time until Chris banged on the window to get our attention. We both left the pub a little worse for wear I should add.

Arriving at Chris's, Gemma and Kimberly left Chris and myself to prepare some snacks before we all settled down for the night. Both Gemma and I sat on the sofa that Kimberly and I had not so long ago had some incredible sex on. This of course ran through my mind from time to time making me horny. Drinking didn't help the matter as I was flirting with Gemma outrageously.

At around nineish, Chris was looking bored and just left Kimberly, Gemma and myself to talk while he just stared at the TV. I was half expecting him to put the games console on and completely ignore us like the other day.

With all the drinking, it was inevitable that I would need the loo, so excused myself and made my way upstairs. Once finished I opened the door and Gemma was standing there with a big grin on her face.

"Come with me," she said grabbing my shirt and pulling me down the hallway and through a door.

We were in the spare bedroom and obviously, this was where she was staying as her suitcase was over by the window. Gemma push me up against the wall and kissed me passionately, and I responded by taking hold of her hips and pulling them hard up against mine. Within seconds my cock was up and throbbing. Gemma obviously had felt it press into her as she slowly reached down and gently squeezed it. This only made it throb more and made me want to throw Gemma on the bed and ravish her. there and then.

"I want you to fuck me like you fucked Kimberly," Gemma demanded as she reached up under her short tight dress and pulled off her knickers.

I stood there stunned for a moment after the realisation that Kimberly had told her we'd fucked. Then the idea of throwing Gemma on the bed, and having my way with her sprung forth again in my mind.

Grabbing her under the arms, I picked her up and flung her into the bed. Then grabbing each ankle, I raised her legs up to my chest and pushed the hem of her dress down, exposing her neatly trimmed pussy. Without unzipping my jeans or unbuckling my belt, I place my thumbs into the waistband of my jeans and pushed them down over my hips.

My rampant cock sprung up, ready to please. Grabbing Gemma's thighs, I pulled her to the edge of the bed. Then leaning over her, I ran my cock along her pussy, and over her now swollen clit. I paused for a moment as my cock pressed against the opening to her pussy. I looked up at Gemma, who gazed back at me with a smile. Her eyes widened, and she let out a groan as I pushed my cock into her. Her head fell back onto the bed as she groan "Oh Fuck!" loudly.

Gemma's hands grasped my arms, the same way Kimberly had done a few days earlier. This spurred me on to fuck Gemma the same way I had fucked Kimberly, like an animal.

I pulled a shoulder strap down her arm, allowing me to pull the top of her dress down and expose a breast. I quickly grabbed it, squeezed it and sucked upon the nipple. I felt a hand on my head, pulling it down into her breast as Gemma groaned loudly.

Wanting more, I pulled out of Gemma and stood up. Then taking hold of her arms I pulled her off the bed and stood her in front of the dressing table.

"Bend over", I said as I placed a hand on her back and gently pushed her forward.

She did as commanded and spread her legs, allowing me to stand behind her, and once again thrust my cock back inside. She let out a gasp as I thrust myself in as deep as I could go. She was so much tighter now, so I held her hips and began to fuck her hard. Gemma pushed back to meet each thrust groaning and gasping as our bodies collided.

Out of the corner of my eye, I notice the door open, and Kimberly walks in quietly. Our eyes meet and she smiles. She stands there for a moment to watch me fucking her best mate. I reach up and pull on Gemma's hair lifting her head up.

"Look at yourself in the mirror getting fucked", I said.

"Fuck yes." Gemma groaned.

I looked back over at Kimberly who takes a few steps forward and kneels beside Gemma. I watched as Kimberly places a hand on Gemma's thigh and ran it up until she found her clit and began to rub it. Gemma responded almost instantly. Every muscle in her body stiffened and her legs began to quiver. Her pussy clasped tightly to my cock as she let out a long low groan of joy.

Kimberly looked up at me and smiled before opening her mouth slightly and sticking out her tongue. I knew what she wanted, making my orgasm building quickly. As I pulled my cock from Gemma, she cried out and squirted over my legs. Not wanting to stop I aimed my cock at Kimberly and exploded over her face and into her mouth.

Once I could cum no more, Kimberly took my cock into her mouth and sucked out every last drop she could. All three of us fell silent for a moment until Gemma said "I think we all need a good wipe down".

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ardnreddyMan  over a year ago

LIVINGSTON

wonderful

By *apiophile1 OP   Man  over a year ago

Tilbury

Is this real or fake? you decide.

By *ilbert4450Man  over a year ago

paisley