FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Gamers Dilemma

Gamers Dilemma

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *apiophile1 OP   Man  over a year ago

Tilbury

I have a friend, Chris, who is a gaming Hermit. The type who will get a new game and disappear for months until he's completed it or has got bored with it. He's the type who'd stand in a queue at midnight to get the latest game and go home and play it immediately without sleeping.

Imagine my surprise when I see him out with a woman on his arm. We had a brief chat where he introduced me to Kimberly and then invited me around for drinks the following week. Now call me intrigued, but I wanted to know what has changed. So I happily agreed to meet up.

As any dutiful guest would, I turned up with drinks the following week. Kimberly answers the door looking surprised but invites me in. Immediately upon seeing me, my mate apologised, he'd forgotten I was coming round and had organised a gaming session but I was more than welcome to stay. Kimberly almost begged me to stay as she'd have someone to talk to while he played.

Kimberly then practically snatched the bag of drinks from my hand and poured some drinks, so we began to chat. About an hour or so later, Chris said he had to get set up and left Kimberly and me on the sofa as he fumbled about sorting out wires for headphones and controllers. Once he'd got everything in place, he slumped down on the sofa and resumed chatting until it was game time.

Once Chris started to play, Kimberly and I moved to another sofa to carry on chatting because of his shouting into the microphone at other players.

A couple of hours go by, and Kimberly and I have polished off both bottles of wine I bought.

She then opened another bottle before excusing herself. She returned in a dressing gown and flopped back down next to me.

"I feel more comfortable now", she remarked, pouring out some wine.

It was around now, Kimberly began to touch my leg from time to time. Each time her hand lingered a little longer, the touch became a stroke. I kept looking at Chris, but he was oblivious to anything and only interested in the game.

I know I shouldn't have responded, but after getting through the best part of three bottles of wine, I too began to touch Kimberly's leg.

Her dressing gown had shifted, exposing her leg, and I found I was powerless to stop myself from stroking the obviously soft skin of her thigh.

Kimberly gave me a smile as she shifted on the sofa. She spread her legs and opened up her dressing gown, exposing her shaven pussy. Taking my hand, she placed it between the soft warm flesh of her thighs and used it to stroke her pussy.

I again glanced over at Chris, who was screaming into his microphone.

Kimberly let go of my hand and let me carry on stroking her pussy. I moved slightly closer and lifted her leg closest to me to rest on my leg, opening her thighs wider.

Kimberly had closed her eyes and rested her head on the back of the sofa. My fingers began to work their magic. She let out a gasp as my fingers circled her clit. Then, soft moans as my fingers explored further down to the opening of her pussy. It was warm and inviting and starting to get wet. I slid the tip of my finger inside her and began to move it in and out.

I felt my cock suddenly twitch, indicating that I was getting aroused. I certainly knew Kimberly was as she was now caressing her breasts through her dressing gown and biting her lip as she moaned.

I moved my attention back to her clit. The moment my fingers gently squeezed and rubbed it, her back arched, and she grasped her breasts tightly. There was a momentary pause, and then she relaxed again, letting out a low groan.

As I went to move my attention lower down her pussy, but she grabbed my hand and pushed it away. She raised herself up and knelt on the sofa. A hand rubbed the front of my trousers and over my now hard cock. Kemberly smailed as she unzipped my trousers and tugged at my belt to pull it apart. My cock suddenly sprung upright the moment it was free from its constraints.

With only a smile, she straddled me and took hold of my cock. She rubbed the tip along her pussy and against her clit before lowering herself slowly down onto the shaft. She wriggled her groin against mine as she opened her dressing gown, exposing her firm breasts. She then lent forward, placing her hands on my shoulders and began to bounce up and down on my cock hard. My hands instinctively clasped her breasts, her erect nipples falling between my fingers as I gently squeezed.

"Fucking hell!" Kimberly said, looking intensely into my eyes.

Her groans of pleasure were getting louder, so I quickly glanced over at Chris. Again he was more interested in the game to notice or hear anything.

I lifted my hips up to meet each downward thrust from Kimberly. She leant forward and planted a passionate kiss on my lips. I moved my hands down to her hip and held them tight. She instinctively stopped moving as I took over and began to thrust my hips upwards to fuck her. She started to pant in time with each thrust. Her breast bounced so close to my mouth that I could flick my tongue over her hard nipples and gently suck them. Each time I did, her arms would tighten around my neck and her groans lowed in tone.

An animalistic lust began to boil up inside of me. I was going to ravish Kimberly, so I threw her off onto the sofa. I quickly got up, and grabbing her hips, flipped her over onto her front, then lifted her up so she was on her knees. I lifted the hem of her dressing gown to expose her arse and positioned myself behind her. With one quick thrust, I was inside her. I began to fuck Kimberly hard while holding tightly to her hips. The sound of flesh slapping against flesh filled the air.

Kimberly was biting down on a pillow to stop her from moaning as she pushed back to meet each of my thrusts. Again very quickly, her back arched, for a moment she stopped moving before relaxing once more.

I slowly withdrew for her and once more flipped her over. Now on her back, I took her legs in my arms and pushed them up. I Guided my cock towards her pussy once again and thrust it deep into her.

"Fuck me!" Kimberly demanded.

Her hand reached up and grasped my arms as I began to thrust myself in and out of her. Her nails started to dig into my flesh. I knew I wasn't to last much longer as the feeling of her pussy grasping my cock was overwhelming.

Kimberly looked intensely into my eyes, her pussy then gripped tight to my cock as she cried out, "I'm cumming!".

My legs quivered as I exploded inside her and I couldn't help but cry out "Fuck".

"Fuck sake you two. Will you keep the noise down? You've put me off and got me killed." Chris said loudly and sounded annoyed.

Both Kimberly and I looked at each other and began to laugh.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ucksguy2000Man  over a year ago

aylesbury

By *..NemoMan  over a year ago

Durham

"I have a friend, Chris, who is a gaming Hermit. The type who will get a new game and disappear for months until he's completed it or has got bored with it. He's the type who'd stand in a queue at midnight to get the latest game and go home and play it immediately without sleeping.

Imagine my surprise when I see him out with a woman on his arm. We had a brief chat where he introduced me to Kimberly and then invited me around for drinks the following week. Now call me intrigued, but I wanted to know what has changed. So I happily agreed to meet up.

As any dutiful guest would, I turned up with drinks the following week. Kimberly answers the door looking surprised but invites me in. Immediately upon seeing me, my mate apologised, he'd forgotten I was coming round and had organised a gaming session but I was more than welcome to stay. Kimberly almost begged me to stay as she'd have someone to talk to while he played.

Kimberly then practically snatched the bag of drinks from my hand and poured some drinks, so we began to chat. About an hour or so later, Chris said he had to get set up and left Kimberly and me on the sofa as he fumbled about sorting out wires for headphones and controllers. Once he'd got everything in place, he slumped down on the sofa and resumed chatting until it was game time.

Once Chris started to play, Kimberly and I moved to another sofa to carry on chatting because of his shouting into the microphone at other players.

A couple of hours go by, and Kimberly and I have polished off both bottles of wine I bought.

She then opened another bottle before excusing herself. She returned in a dressing gown and flopped back down next to me.

"I feel more comfortable now", she remarked, pouring out some wine.

It was around now, Kimberly began to touch my leg from time to time. Each time her hand lingered a little longer, the touch became a stroke. I kept looking at Chris, but he was oblivious to anything and only interested in the game.

I know I shouldn't have responded, but after getting through the best part of three bottles of wine, I too began to touch Kimberly's leg.

Her dressing gown had shifted, exposing her leg, and I found I was powerless to stop myself from stroking the obviously soft skin of her thigh.

Kimberly gave me a smile as she shifted on the sofa. She spread her legs and opened up her dressing gown, exposing her shaven pussy. Taking my hand, she placed it between the soft warm flesh of her thighs and used it to stroke her pussy.

I again glanced over at Chris, who was screaming into his microphone.

Kimberly let go of my hand and let me carry on stroking her pussy. I moved slightly closer and lifted her leg closest to me to rest on my leg, opening her thighs wider.

Kimberly had closed her eyes and rested her head on the back of the sofa. My fingers began to work their magic. She let out a gasp as my fingers circled her clit. Then, soft moans as my fingers explored further down to the opening of her pussy. It was warm and inviting and starting to get wet. I slid the tip of my finger inside her and began to move it in and out.

I felt my cock suddenly twitch, indicating that I was getting aroused. I certainly knew Kimberly was as she was now caressing her breasts through her dressing gown and biting her lip as she moaned.

I moved my attention back to her clit. The moment my fingers gently squeezed and rubbed it, her back arched, and she grasped her breasts tightly. There was a momentary pause, and then she relaxed again, letting out a low groan.

As I went to move my attention lower down her pussy, but she grabbed my hand and pushed it away. She raised herself up and knelt on the sofa. A hand rubbed the front of my trousers and over my now hard cock. Kemberly smailed as she unzipped my trousers and tugged at my belt to pull it apart. My cock suddenly sprung upright the moment it was free from its constraints.

With only a smile, she straddled me and took hold of my cock. She rubbed the tip along her pussy and against her clit before lowering herself slowly down onto the shaft. She wriggled her groin against mine as she opened her dressing gown, exposing her firm breasts. She then lent forward, placing her hands on my shoulders and began to bounce up and down on my cock hard. My hands instinctively clasped her breasts, her erect nipples falling between my fingers as I gently squeezed.

"Fucking hell!" Kimberly said, looking intensely into my eyes.

Her groans of pleasure were getting louder, so I quickly glanced over at Chris. Again he was more interested in the game to notice or hear anything.

I lifted my hips up to meet each downward thrust from Kimberly. She leant forward and planted a passionate kiss on my lips. I moved my hands down to her hip and held them tight. She instinctively stopped moving as I took over and began to thrust my hips upwards to fuck her. She started to pant in time with each thrust. Her breast bounced so close to my mouth that I could flick my tongue over her hard nipples and gently suck them. Each time I did, her arms would tighten around my neck and her groans lowed in tone.

An animalistic lust began to boil up inside of me. I was going to ravish Kimberly, so I threw her off onto the sofa. I quickly got up, and grabbing her hips, flipped her over onto her front, then lifted her up so she was on her knees. I lifted the hem of her dressing gown to expose her arse and positioned myself behind her. With one quick thrust, I was inside her. I began to fuck Kimberly hard while holding tightly to her hips. The sound of flesh slapping against flesh filled the air.

Kimberly was biting down on a pillow to stop her from moaning as she pushed back to meet each of my thrusts. Again very quickly, her back arched, for a moment she stopped moving before relaxing once more.

I slowly withdrew for her and once more flipped her over. Now on her back, I took her legs in my arms and pushed them up. I Guided my cock towards her pussy once again and thrust it deep into her.

"Fuck me!" Kimberly demanded.

Her hand reached up and grasped my arms as I began to thrust myself in and out of her. Her nails started to dig into my flesh. I knew I wasn't to last much longer as the feeling of her pussy grasping my cock was overwhelming.

Kimberly looked intensely into my eyes, her pussy then gripped tight to my cock as she cried out, "I'm cumming!".

My legs quivered as I exploded inside her and I couldn't help but cry out "Fuck".

"Fuck sake you two. Will you keep the noise down? You've put me off and got me killed." Chris said loudly and sounded annoyed.

Both Kimberly and I looked at each other and began to laugh."

More please

By *ardnreddyMan  over a year ago

LIVINGSTON

Brilliant

By *exymarvelMan  over a year ago

cardiff

Epic

By *eeker of pleasureMan  over a year ago

manchester

Tilbury

[Removed by poster at 12/09/22 17:56:23]

Tilbury

Let's see if anyone can work out if this actually happened or is all fantasy.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

knowing how gamers can be I totally believe this actually happened

I to am shagging a gamers wife who doesn't get the attention she needs

I would say it would be real but never answered how he got her

Sounds like it did to me, he probably enjoyed both things