FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Could sleep, so emailed this to my fiancé

Could sleep, so emailed this to my fiancé

By *ameasyou1234 OP   Couple  over a year ago

Nottingham

As part of our sexual adventures, I would like to see you with a handsome black lover that we meet up with now and again and on this occasion you and him arrange in our group chat we have to go see him. I knock on the door he answers and me and him say hello and shake hands. He is already “dressed up” for you as you both talked about in the chat, you walk in, he takes your hand and I watch you 2 kiss on his door step for a second and I see you react to his touch and smell which you really like and say so.

We all sit down in his front room, he gives me a drink and pours you a nice Prosecco which he knows you like, he have a sip then say you are just off to the bathroom. You come back dressed up for us in a new black Lacey outfit you told neither of us about and say you wanted to surprise us both and we are both very nicely surprised at how you look, which is absolutely amazing.

A very horny outfit, showing all your curves we both want to get our hands on. You walk past me, giving me a teasing kiss and sit down nice and close next to your lover, have some more prosecco smelling your lover after that and get very comfy with each other. You kiss then start talking while in very close personal contact.

He runs his hands up and down your legs, up to your arms learning what you like to feel, you run your hands where ever you like to touch him. Im loving watching you both and your reactions to his touches, you 2 kissing and getting hotter and heavier as time goes on.

Moving on from this, he gets closer, start to take control over you, moves his arm round you and moves his other hand to see how your boobs are feeling. By now he knows you can be sensitive, so he knows to take it slow.

Running his fingers over your boobs and around your nipples, he catches them now and again and slowly moves his fingers over and around them, making them hard. He manages to get both his hands on your boobs and nipples, and gives your more pleasure which I am watching as you start to breath deeper and deeper. You start to kiss him, and move your hands from his chest down to his legs and then run your hand over his cock to have a feel, I watch your hand stop as you find the shape and size of his cock through his pants, open your eyes and look him in the eye as you realise how but he is, then slowly trace your hand inside his pants and start to massage it from base to tip.

You by now are breathing very hot and heavy due to what he is doing with your nipples and your discovery of his cock. The he moves his hand down to between your legs, he gently opens them slightly to explore between your legs. You have given yourself to him after him taking control and are happy for him to be in control over you and lead all the way to his bedroom which is where he takes you.

I follow and watch him tell you to lay on the bed, he lays next to you, runs a hand from your boobs and nipples, down to your clit where he starts to explore with a couple of fingers. You lay there and let the feeling take you, close your eyes and enjoy. He has taken his pants off by now and even though you are gone with the feeling he Is giving you, a hand of yours finds its way to his cock and you start stroking with a very horny smile on your face. He knows not to go too far between your legs as you told him in some horny flirty messaging once that I enjoyed reading that you like a big long lead up to an orgasm. I added in the messages that it is good to get you to a horny point and keep you there until you want him inside you.

You are both getting each other to a point of no return while you both talk dirty now and again and you say you want him inside you. He has held off putting his fingers inside you up to now, which I am very happy with as I especially want to see your reaction when he pushes inside you. You have made his cock huge and hard which is exactly what you want inside you. He kneels over you while he opens your legs looking down at you as you open your eyes and make eye contact with each other.

He starts to push inside you, you immediately press your hands again his chest look at him and say “slow”. You relax with your hands on his legs, looking up at him and quickly start panting as his head stretches you open, just like you were panting when we had our 3sum with Baz.

You are nice and tight and your vagina starts to react to him pushing inside you, I know this as your lover reacts to you clamping down on him. He has his ridge just inside you now, you are still panting and have a tone to your noises which suggests you are close to cumming. A few seconds later and I spot he is about half way inside you, you look up at him with a horny heavily panting smile, he’s is smiling back and keeps pushing.

I keep looking at you pulling on my own hard cock, and see your face turn to a nearly orgasm face as he is nearly fully inside you and pushes home hard the rest of his cock. This makes you shout out the word fuck, you open your eyes very wide and he stays there. His entire length and thickness inside you, still there you are struggling to contain him, but he isn’t moving away, and like the amazing woman you are you the it all.

With this, you and him kiss for a few seconds, and you move your hand down between your legs to play with your clit. From 3sums in the past, he knows why you do this and stops you.

He looks you in the eye and fully in control of you says, `”Im making you cum”

He holds you down by your wrists pulls his cock out of you and slams back inside you. Your wetness has his cock soaked and dripping which I see the shine on his cock, just before he slams his entire length back inside you.

This gives you orgasm sounds and looks again, as he fucks you we all hear how wet you are, he keeps you at the nearly orgasm stage and says to you “are you going to suirt for me?, you shout keep fucking me and you will find out.

I encourage you to squirt, your lover does and a few minutes later you have a massive orgasm and both you and your lover feel you squirt which just makes you sound so much wetter.

He lets your wrists go to pull on your nipples while you are still cumming, this makes the orgasm last a bit longer while he pounds inside you and stays there again to let your orgasm finish.

You and him have a nice long kiss and then says to you, “my turn”

He flips you over and bends you over saying face Leon, I sit in front of you so you can pull on my cock if you have and concentration while he pounds you and pulls your hair. You look amazing and so horny while he does that to you still under his complete control. You can’t concentrate to wank me off so I just wank over what my woman and her lover are doing. You sound and look so horny in your reaction to how he is fucking you.

At the end of your pounding, he gives you a huge load deep inside you and I cum at the same time, so you watch me cum while he cums inside you.

xx

I would love for us to concentrate more on things like this and make them happen.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic