FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > cuckolding part fantasy part truth

cuckolding part fantasy part truth

By *uck role-play OP   Man  over a year ago

Bolton

I have always fantasised about being a bull, but in reality my cock is not that big and I'd make a rubbish dom.

It's only now in my 4th decade I'm admitting to myself in sub.

I had the pleasure of meeting a couple and bringing them home, I had been without sex for abit and was so horny to taste pussy she was quick to sit on my faceand I was grateful.

Rubbing in as hard as my nose would allow I suddenly felt her partner start to fuck her from behind his ballss hitting my chin! But rather than be appalled or aggressive like the alpha Male I thought I was I carried on infact I pushed so hard into her I thought my nose would break.

We tried double penetration but 1 his cock was so much bigger and 2 mine couldnt keep the condom on.

Lucky she noticed but she also said I couldnt fuck her as my cock was to small to be trusted in a condom.

She was also a bit upset and her partner was still horney they sat side by side as i sat on the opposite couch, he kept asking for a blow job but she was pissed off with my tiny dick and not getting her fantasy of double penetration.

I felt confused the size of my penis I knew was average at best but his was so much bigger and wider plus they was arguing about sex, fuck knows i ended up holding and rubbing his cock it felt diffrent to mine maybe because i could only feel my hand not the tool.

They got a taxi not long after which I'm glad about as i dont know how i would have reacted if he came.

A few weeks maybe a month later we met again, this time has really confused me i felt and played with his cock in my hand and i cuddled up to him as he fucked his partner.

Ok none was fantasy it's all true which leads us to now I really want to explore my bi side with a couple if this interesting to you please message

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic