FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Conceiving pregnancy and too much milk

Conceiving pregnancy and too much milk

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *avid 50 OP   Man  over a year ago

kendal

Hi folks I’m in my 50s now but probably the most memorable time in my sex life started with my wife when she said I want to get pregnant. It was not a shock she had been talking to her friends who already had children about the ease of getting pregnant and there were many books deliberately left lying around on the subject , and remember no Internet in those days .

We start trying in July because I want an april born baby that gives you two weeks to get into condition we need to have sex twice a day preferably 3 times to keep your semen fresh , We do need to discuss how we going to do this as time will be short before I go to work and in mid afternoon we need to practice quick sex rather than the romantic foreplay sex we have at the moment . I replied the balls in your court you don’t like morning sex and it means you’ve got to get home from work at a reasonable time in the afternoon for afternoon sex and as for wanting quick sex that again it’s up to you you will have to initiate sex when you want it and you’ll have to tease me enough to get me hard to perform it , she thought for awhile and replied so you want me to buy some sexy lingerie and clothing to get you in the mood , no I said morning sexy is in bed at 5:30 before I get up afternoon sex you will have to come and find me in the fields or in the sheepfolds where ever I happen to be and also buying sexy clothes and lingerie I want you in a dress with no fancy lingerie in fact no underwear at all there’s nothing more sexy than seeing you walking towards me across the field wearing a loose dress breast swinging free and the wind blowing up your dress to reveal your nakedness

Do I carry on ?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ndyandMandyCouple  over a year ago

swansea

Could you put in the odd full stop and paragraph

Content is fine but hard going

Sorry

kendal

With a fortnight to go to her desired start date I expected her to become more sexy and want more sex , sadly that wasn’t the case but what did happen was I got fed properly evening meals with steak , cooked breakfast , sometimes and even lunch made for me while she was at work , I felt a bit like a bull being prepared for his his turn out with his heifers . July came and so did the start of her need to get pregnant , morning sex occurred for the first two days very enjoyable a really nice way to wake up it was almost as though we had discovered sex again she started with giving me oral and she too wanted oral and she put effort into sex that she hadn’t done for a while I suppose she had a goal, and the look of intense pleasure as she reached an orgasm and a look of satisfaction afterwards made it all worthwhile .it was a weekend so afternoon and evening intercourse was in our bed . Sadly on the third day a Monday morning she was too tired but said she’ll be home from work early.

I was so looking forward to seeing her in the afternoon to see if she would dress as I hoped years ago when we first started courting , we had parents who were very strict no sex before marriage and never to be left alone in the house so we enjoyed sex outside meeting up in corners of fields or woods partway between where we lived . And now it seemed the prospect was back for a bit of outdoor enjoyment , I left a note in the kitchen telling her where I would be and that I was looking forward to seeing her with a few exclamation marks .it was a beautiful summers day and sure enough at 4:30 she came walking cross the field towards me , She’s a very beautiful girl long curly brown hair to the middle of her back dress size 14-16 beautiful figure , breast size 36d nice waist but she’ll probably say her best part of her body with her legs and her bum . As she got closer I was pleasantly surprised to see she was Braless as she walked her breasts swayed and by the way her nipples were visibly hard even though the breeze was warm gave away her excitedness she greeted me with a kiss , a long kiss and asked did her appearance turn me on , silly question really as she already had my trousers undone and was feeling my hardening cock , how do you want me she said . I replied we are going to enjoy this not do it by numbers I don’t think it would do us justice to have , as you said quick sex I do like to kiss I do like to cuddle I do you like to touch that is part of the pleasure of making love . she let go of my cock put her arms round my neck and cuddled in really close we had a long kiss and I’ll let my hands wander down to her bottom raising her dress and cupping both cheeks and as you do my finger ends went in between her legs she was so hot she must’ve been feeling really horny as she walked across the field , she must have known what I was thinking , I’ve been getting excited all day , what I should wear I wanted to surprise you but not look cheap , would sex be as good as it was years ago and I’m so looking forward to the thrill as today is my ovulation day . Secretly I hoped it would take days or perhaps a month for her to get pregnant , it was great to have her asking for sex . We were in a secluded part of the field and couldn’t be overlooked I slid the straps of her dress down her shoulders and it slipped to the floor , she didn’t look embarrassed as she would normally she un buttoned my trousers and let them follow her dress , boxers followed ,she got down on her knees and sucked my already hard cock . I want to ride you first but before you come I want to change to missionary I want you to put it deep inside me . I laid down on my back and she slowly slid down my length she always took time to get the position just right so my hemet was nudging her G spot , she was never a bouncer she was always a slow mover sideways or backwards and forwards and as I said look on her face told a story as she got closer to orgasm she would close her eyes concentrate and not smile but as her orgasm took her over she would lean back with her hands on my knees and just enjoy the feeling with her involuntary thrusts taking over . When we first had sex as soon as she came she would slide off as the feeling of her orgasm was too intense to carry on but she has now learned that when she comes instead of getting off she’ll just rest of all her weight on my groin and I knew not to move just let her get over her orgasm and if she wanted she would carry on to the next but this time we changed positions . She laid on her back legs wide apart her arms above her head offering me her body I picked up up her ankles and put them over my shoulders and slid in close slipping my cock deep inside her ,as I thrust her legs slipped up until her knees were hooked over my shoulders and I was looking down straight into her eyes ,she was mumbling words of encouragement which is not normal for her fuck me fuck me she said and that just spurred me on , a breast in each hand and a nipple between each thumb and finger I wasn’t going to last long and I did as she requested and put my seed deep inside her

By *oyntzMan  over a year ago

all over Ireland

By *ndrea54TV/TS  over a year ago

cambridge

By *erri AnneTV/TS  over a year ago

Shannon and Costa Blanca

Great start

kendal

I let go of her breasts and held her head gently between my hands and went down and kissed her , a long romantic kiss , her eyes closed she smiled I’m quite getting to like this , she said I hadn’t realised how much I enjoyed carefree sex that we used to have before we were married I knelt back up on my knees and looked down upon her her arms still behind her head , her breasts now changing from hard nipples to soft nipples and large aerolae . And lower down still with her legs wide apart her pussy glistening with the juices of both of us . she looks so relaxed , what are you thinking I said , I’m just hoping that your little swimmers are energetic as you are when it comes to sex and at this moment in time they’re swimming in the right direction . I stood up put my T-shirt on and was busy sorting out the grass from my boxes , she was watching me get dressed , it’s quite surprising how five minutes ago your cock was 7 inches long and hard and now you’re 2 1/2 inches long And not very impressive .If i was choosing a partner I think I would look for something more impressive. She laid there for sometime while I get on with my work do you think I should let my pubes grow I don’t want to be different to other mothers at checkups and having my baby . no I said I think probably most young women are trimmed or shaven , then she stood up , dusted off some pieces of grass from her breasts I suppose I shouldn’t really go Braless I don’t want these to hanging down to my knees and anyway hopefully they will soon start growing , dress on flip flops in hand she wandered off back home.

Sex continued at this pace for several days and I must admit my balls were getting a bit achy by nightfall , I started to walk like John Wayne . Sadly our first week of rampant sex didn’t mature in her conceiving , she was down for a day or two but she realised after so many years on the pill it may take a while to be successful , Morning sex even at weekends stopped and often the afternoon and evening became one , thankfully though she did want sex and she became more keen as a next window came close and the cycle started again and this time we were successful, the morning she found out she was pregnant she scream with delight as she came running across the yard and give me the biggest kiss and hug ever , she had come out in such a hurry she was only wearing a dressing gown , and the third person to hear of our success was the postman who also got a hug

By *ary1001xMan  over a year ago

Hillsborough

By *ob7Man  over a year ago

Limerick

kendal

Sorry for the delay this passage may be a little boring .

Her mood changed quite a lot once she realised she was pregnant , sex became much more loving and gentle and only occurred in the comfort of the bedroom , before she would get into bed she would look in the mirror at her body to see if she could see any changes sideways to see her tummy full frontal to see her breasts and her mood became much calmer . The changes did start happening her tummy did start growing her breast started changing shape and swelling slightly but still very soft to the touch her nipple started growing and her aerole that were already quite large gruel grew larger , she had always been very proud of her breasts and what put her off having children was the fact they may go saggy , So in later pregnancy as her breasts grew remarkably and hardened she always wore a bra , even when we were having sex she wore a bra she said when they swing or bounce it was painful but I did get to see them every night in the mirror as she looked at herself. The positions we had sex changed and eventually her on top or doggy style with the only options And doggy had to be done gently no hard thrust no holding her hair and holding her breasts , she took to wearing a sports bra when she slept and as her nipples grow hard and sensitive she cut holes for them in her bras to take the pressure off her nipples It was during sex while she was on top that she first started dripping milk as she gently rode me droplets appeared and fell onto my chest , I pointed it out to her she was thrilled to see this happen and took off her bra and held her breasts needing them gently but there was no flow just the occasional drip. She looked fantastic smiling , showing me her breasts while still riding my cock it was heaven

By *ragsterMan  over a year ago

Blackburn

» Add a new message to this topic